๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ง๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ | ์ด ํฌ์Šน

By pixieflxwer

โžค ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐–ค๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‡๐–บ๐—… ๐—‰๐–บ๐—€๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ซ๐–พ๐–พ ๐–ง๐–พ๐–พ๐—Œ... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
Final

09

515 52 21
By pixieflxwer

——————————————————

     Y/n, this might be one of my last pages of this journal.

I'm tired of apologizing for being a complete disaster and a disappointment to everyone.

You were the only one that understood me, my only sunshine.

Nothing helps anymore.

I don't feel alive anymore, I am just numb and tired. Both, physically and mentally.

If I would end it all will I finally see you again? I think so.

I'd get to see your pretty smile, I'd hear your contagious laugh again, sing to you and hold you until my arms give out.

If I would have the chance, I would kiss you, that's what I've been wanting to do for such a long time.

I wanted to know how it feels like to be loved by you, I would've brought you the moon, I'd do anything for you, just to make you smile.

Is it worth to keep fighting?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863 62 20
delusion /dษชหˆl(j)uหส’n/ noun a false belief or judgment about external reality, held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary. the action of...
2.9K 180 68
"Lee Heeseung,the captain of our school's basketball team"I said looking up and down "yes,why Ms. Park Y/n"he said in a teasing voice while raising h...
18.4K 503 27
you and the boy you've had a crush on since 7th grade math are in the same class this year what will happen this december? started: march 13, 2022 fi...
434K 19.4K 35
โ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ ? โž โ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ? ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...