๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ง๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ | ์ด ํฌ์Šน

By pixieflxwer

โžค ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐–ค๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‡๐–บ๐—… ๐—‰๐–บ๐—€๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ซ๐–พ๐–พ ๐–ง๐–พ๐–พ๐—Œ... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
Final

07

468 58 17
By pixieflxwer

——————————————————

     Angel, it's been 2 months and a half now. Things aren't getting better.

They say that there are 5 stages of grief, that last one is acceptance but I still can't.

I'm just drained. I don't really recognize myself anymore. I look in the mirror and all I see is someone else.

I never knew emotional pain could create such psychical pain. At this point I don't even try getting out of bed and I'm so tired.

My parents are just yelling at me to stop being lazy.

I closed my phone. The manager and the boys can't contact me anymore.

I don't feel like talking to anyone, I just want you.

What if I just join you? I'm worried for myself right now.

I don't know how much I'm going to write anymore, I'm getting sleepy.

I love you, forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 657 12
"I don't need you.." "Oh yes you do" I'll consider this as a short story! Enjoy! !Typos warning!
43.3K 2K 16
" She was always there to love you , but you only realise when you lose her . "
1M 61.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
863 62 20
delusion /dษชหˆl(j)uหส’n/ noun a false belief or judgment about external reality, held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary. the action of...