Unconditional

By ARAYAIK

Mature | Erotica | Smut ***COMPLETED*** African American design wiz Kerstin London knows all about success. S... More

© 2013 Arayaik
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
13
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (The End... of book #1)

Chapter 15

2.2K 85 1
By ARAYAIK

Not even after twenty minutes of being in the air I called Chance. I couldn't help it he was like my own personal drug, I just couldn't get enough of him. After a few minutes he told my to go to sleep, it was only 8:30pm. My plane had took off fifth-teen minutes ago.

"I miss you already." I whispered into the phone trying to hold back my tears.
"Aww Queen it's okay. Baby you should really get some rest please, you know you get grumpy when you don't sleep good." He said softly to me. I loved how to everyone around him he was this tuff mean guy but to me he was as soft as marshmallows.
"How can I sleep good without you?" I asked fiddling with my nails.
"Kerstin baby your stalling." He said tiredly into the phone. I knew then that I had worn my man out this weekend and the he was tired so I would go to sleep for now.
"Ughhh fine... I love you." I said making a smooching sound.
"I love you the most. Goodnight my queen." After that we hung up. Not even five minutes later he text me.

Prince Charming👑
😳Lookwhat I just found in my email.

There was a link in the text clicking the link I smiled at the head line.
Has the bachelor King found his Queen?
There was picture of use from a lot of our dates, there were even a few of our private dates on there. Wow the person following us was really good! These were some great shots of us. I was glad that it wasn't a big big deal... Well maybe it was but I didn't care. I read the article and actually smiled. It was sweet it talked about how Chance was trying to woo me. To late I thought as I replied to his text, changing his name to King in my phone as I did.

Me
😱😱Omg where were was the person who took these photos, there amazing! 😍😍 I didn't think we were followed! OMG we look good together😛. The article was actually decent too. 🙆

MyKing💜👑
Your not mad?👀

Me
I feel like I don't know excited I guess?😅

MyKing💜👑
😋 good because I was scared for a moment! Now that you received some thing wonderful get some rest and call me when you land.💚

Me
Yes daddy😘

MyKing💜👑
Girl you better stop😨

Not even bothering to reply I got up and went to the back cabin and climbed into the queen size bed after saying my prayers.

Tap tap tap
Tap tap tap
Slowly sitting up I took in my surroundings and remembered that I was on my plane. Tossing the covers back I got up and opened the door only to find Jacob.
"Yes Jacob." I said rubbing my eyes.
"Sorry to disturb you ma'am but we just landed. I already have Tom loading the car, he should be finish by the time you come out." He said quickly already knowing how I was early in the morning running on little to no sleep. I'm sure it had only been an hour or so that I slept.
"Thank you I'll be out in a few." With a quick nod of his head he was gone and I slipped my shoes on and gathered my belongings. Making my way from the back I called my baby.
"Hello," I heard his husky sleepy voice say, sounding all sexy.
"Babe I just landed I'm on to the car to head home." I said softly trying not to sound grumpy.
"Okay Ker. How was the flight?" He asked.
"Ahh okay I guess I slept after we finished talking."
"Oh well good you won't bit Jacobs head off just yet," he said chucking but I didn't find anything funny.
"Will you talk to me until I get to my house?" I asked changing the subject.
"You got a house out there? And you know I will baby ion know why you even asked." He said.
"Yeah I'll send you a photo hold up." Clicking speaker I went to my photos and sent him a picture of my California home.
"Okay I'm done."
"Oh wow this is really nice baby."
"Thank you. What are you doing?" I asked him as I got into the waiting car.
"I was laying here sleep but now I'm talking to you and playing 2k." He said moving around in the background.
"Your obsessed with that PlayStation." I said.
"So." he said laughing.
"Ooo I'm so stupid call me on FaceTime!" Pushing the button it connected us and I could see his naked chest.
"Hey I can't see you!" He sad pouting like a big baby.
"Oh hush," I said turning on the light above my head.
"Oh hush." He tried to mimic my voice in a high pitched squeal, but fail because of his deep voice. Giggling I just looked at him. He was so handsome with his hazel eyes, full lips, chiseled jaw line and those damn dimples!
"Why you smiling at me like a little school girl?" He asked ruining my moment of pure bliss.
"You ruined my moment," I say pouting. Chuckling he sat back showing me his washboard abs and tattooed arms.
"Babe you look so good right now." I said biting my lip.

Twenty minutes later the car pulled into my circle drive and stopped at the front door. It was thirty minutes after eleven here and 1:30 in the morning in Texas. Chance was in the bathroom with me on pause so I got out and made my way into the house. After walking in and making my way to the master bedroom I flopped down on the double California King bed just as Chance took me off pause and mute.

"What was all that noise?" He asked sounding really concerned.
"I was getting out the car and into the house but now I'm in bed." I said as I took off all of my clothes and plugged in my phone.
"And getting naked...," he added as he noticed me stripping.
"Haha shush, you ain't seen nothing!" I said yawning.
"Oh baby I've seen it all!" He said laughing while licking his juicy lips.
"You need your rest your yawning and slobbering and stuff." He added as I yawned again.
"No I'm noooo-ot," I tried to protest but got cut off with another big yarn.
"Yes you are no more stalling off to sleep I'm even stay on FaceTime until you wake up." I heard him saying.
"Kerstin?" He called my name.
"Hmmm?" I asked looking at him.
"I'm so in love with you." He said being cute, giving him a sleepy smile I raised my hand and blew him a kiss.
"I'm in love with you more King." I said as I fell into a deep sleep.

The next day
"Kerstin."
"Ker."
I heard before I dozed back off.
Running water I head running water. My eyes fluttered open and I looked around the room before I remembered Chance was on FaceTime.
Turning my head I noticed that he was standing there in the shower in all his naked glory with his phone propped up on a shelf in the shower. So that I was looking at his well toned back where my favorite tattoo laid, that woke me up.
"Babe your gonna ruin your phone." I mumbled out softly.
"Oh look who decided to wake up once I got naked!" He says dramatically as he soaps up his body.
Gigging I rolled over and grabbed my phone and enjoyed the view. Fifteen minutes later Chance was out
walking around his closet with his towel hanging low on his hips showing his V.
"Good morning Queen. So when are you gonna get out the bed?" Chance asked me as he took slipped on some boxers. Yes he wears boxers and briefs. He says that sometimes he likes being free letting the boys out. Haha he is a trip but I love my man.
"It's only 4am here." I said closing my eyes listening to him move around.
"Yeah yeah. How do I look?" Peeking from under my eyelids I smiled and licked my lips. Got damn! I instantly grew wetter between my legs.
"Well from your reaction I'm gone take it that I look damn good!" He said after I didn't reply.
"Hell yeah!" I moan out squeezing my legs together.
"Stop that you nasty girl!" He said playfully before adding "let me see her."
"No." I said giggling.
"But daddy misses her." He wined as he made breakfast.
"And she misses daddy," I said winking at him.
"Well let me see her!" He said frustrated as he turned on the blender.
While he did that I checked the time.
It was five minutes after five, stretching I rolled out of bed.
"Yeah that's it get on up for daddy." He said smacking on his food. Ignoring him I went straight to the bathroom after muting him and pausing him I used the restroom and washed my hands before picking up my phone. The hold time he was on pause all I heard was "it's rude to pause and mute people without telling them to hold up" and yada yada.
Setting my phone on the counter I was about to take off my lace panties when Chance shouted.
"Turn around so I can see your fat ass!"
Slowly turning I did as he asked and listen to him go on about it as I settled in the tub after a little strip teasing session. As Chance pulled into his parking spot at the office I said my goodbyes but not without tears. Making my way into the room I started get ready for work after my shower. Jacob already had my breakfast ready with a cup of hot tea. Smiling I said thank you as we ate and chatted about all sorts of things.

"Welcome back Boss!" My team sang as I walked into the meeting room where they all waited for me. It felt good to be the boss.
"Thank you guys it's good to be back but not under these circumstances."
I said sitting at the head of the table.
"I agree Ma'am," said Jen who was the President of this office here in California. I have had the California office for about five years now, and it seemed to have been doing well but I guess not.
"So what seems to be the problem?" I asked looking at all six of the men and women in front of me. Jen who was the President, Jeff who was the Vice President then the four board members Alex, Beverly, Tim and Tasha.
"Well it appears that some one has be smuggling funds from the Dance School funds." Jen said looking upset.
"Why did we no know about this sooner?" I yell at all of them making them shrink down in their seats.
"Well it was hidden well until we all received an email last week when we had our conference call. Apparently the four that did it were in debt with some very powerful gang." Jeff said rubbing his head.
"How much did they take?" I whisper. Mentally clinging inside know it must be a lot from the look on all of their faces.
"One point five million..." One of them whispered before the dead silence was back.
"Are you kidding me! How did they even get by with taking anything?!" I yell frustrated again. I was upset because my business had thieves right under our nose and didn't know it. I wasn't worried about the money it could be replaced by my trust couldn't.
"From now on I'll get the Accountants in Texas to to manage everything until I can figure out what I want to do. Where are the damage reports?" Tasha stood and handed me a manila folder and sat back down. The stolen money was only the tip of the ice burg there were so many things wrong I had to end the meeting to keep my stress levels down. We would meet again in two weeks to finish discussing the issues, that should give me time to fix the major things or at lease assign someone too. Making my way to the top floor where my office was. As soon as I walked in I smelled sea food,
"Oh Jacob how I love you so!" I sang when I saw him standing there with a big bag of Red Lobster. Tossing my briefcase from the meeting down I ran like a excited fat kid to Jacob and grabbed the bag flopping down in my big fluff chair. Jacob just laughed as I stuffed my face like a mad woman.

After my late lunch I called the Dallas office and told Jasmine to see which of the accountants would be able to come to California until we find some on else or if there where any that were willing to transfer and move to Los Angeles. Not even two hours later she called back with wonderful news, two where planing on moving here next year but this is a great opportunity and they won't have to quit their jobs. Thank you Lord I said as I talked to Jasmine. Ending the call I called in Angelina my other assistant here and told her the good news. I told her to find them nice houses to chose from since I was asking them to moved across the world at least I could help them out but getting them each a house. I also sat up a day for the three of us to go to the car lot.
One of the people who agreed to come out here is a single mom with a six year old little girl. And the other one is a man who has a large family of seven with a pregnant wife. So it was the least I could do.
Smiling I stood from my desk after dismissing Angeline and went on a stroll around the building. I had accomplished enough work today. I replaced the money that had been stolen, also two of the four workers had been replaced and had a very stressful meeting; it was now time to go converse with my employees and see how they are before heading home.

Three hours later...
"Woo what a day!" I said as I sunk down in the bubbling water. Closing my eyes I relaxed trying not to think about work at home, but how could I not think about it? I had be betrayed! All my employees knew that if anything was wrong all they had to do was talk to me. You wouldn't believe how many cars and houses I have bought not because I have to but because I want to. How can I be on top when my employees aren't? They are what makes me who I am today! And everyone knows that I am a generous person but once I've been crossed I'm nothing nice. A few men not worthy of the CEO title have tested that out and turned running for the hills. I don't play games when it comes down to my baby. This was my brand I built from scratch and they chose to steal from me of all people! Trying to keep my anger down I climbed out the tub and sent Chance a text.

Me
Hey babe, I'm gonna turn my phone off. Don't worry I'll tell you about it when I cool off a bit. I love you.

MyKing💜👑
Okay baby I'm here if you need to talk I love you more🌹😍😘

Dropping to my knees I prayed for two hours straight in nothing but a bathrobe. Telling God all my problems.

And that was four days ago...
____________________
Hello minions! 🌼
What did you guys think?
Kerstin's California house in the Media.
Vote-Comment-Share-Follow
Arayaik🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10M 470K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
11.9K 177 44
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
3.4K 100 15
"What do you say, bellissima?" "Stop calling me that, Arius." "Over my dead body, wife." ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚:˚ ♡ ⋆。˚・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Lucian West was in de...
51.5K 3K 50
⚡caution : this isn't a story of happily-ever-after love & heartwarming romance. this is a story of heartbreak. ⚡ all the graphics in this book are m...