๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ง๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ | ์ด ํฌ์Šน

By pixieflxwer

โžค ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐–ค๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‡๐–บ๐—… ๐—‰๐–บ๐—€๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ซ๐–พ๐–พ ๐–ง๐–พ๐–พ๐—Œ... More

01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
Final

02

791 71 21
By pixieflxwer

——————————————————

     Hi again Y/N, I'm here to write again.

I've really been thinking about you, I mean, you're the only thing going through my mind.

I love you, but not only as a friend. I really fell hard for you but I never got to confess. I'm sorry I'm slow.

Only if I would've paid more attention to the details.. maybe this wouldn't have happened.

Maybe if I would've confessed earlier, would you still be here? I wonder, maybe you liked me too?

It doesn't really matter anymore, does it? I hope you're happy where you are.

We all know you didn't deserve the pain you were going through. Now you've turned into an angel.

Please guard me in the nights when I can't stop crying because I remember you.

I cry and laugh at the same time looking over and over at the video of us running away from the teacher last year.

I wish I could've been better for you. Good night my angel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863 62 20
delusion /dษชหˆl(j)uหส’n/ noun a false belief or judgment about external reality, held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary. the action of...
41.8K 1.3K 40
Jungwon was always a shy boy and never really had any friends, and then when his parents decide to move to a small town his life gets even harder as...
9.3K 657 12
"I don't need you.." "Oh yes you do" I'll consider this as a short story! Enjoy! !Typos warning!
49K 1.6K 41
Jungwon is a boy who always hides behind his hoodie and mask, refusing to talk to anyone. But when Y/n, the class president, takes notice of him, she...