Bloody hands

By AnaDWinter

After a long trip in Europe, (Y/n) returns to her hometown. The place hasn't changed nor did the house in whi... More

Prologue
1- Sign of the Time
2- Meet me in the Hallway
3- We haven't spoken in years
4- Lovely
5- The Kids aren't alright
6- One Call Away
7- Lucky Strike
8- Strawberry Cupcake
9- Girls
10- Cold Water
A/N : Yuu and Ken's playlists
11- Talk too much
12- Can't Stop
A/N : Characters playlists
13- Intertwined
14- As it was
15- Midnight City
A/N : Characters aesthetic boards
16- Holy Lover
17- Woman
18- Lemon Boy
19- Almost Sweet
A/N : Poll For The Book
20- Sweet tooth
21- House of Cards
22- Should have known better
23- A cup of coffee for the soul
24- Drop the Guillotine
25- Overthinking
26- Nothing really matters
27- Me and your Girlfriend
28- Heartbeats
29- Loving is easy
30- Not Ok
31- Love on the Brain
32- Stereo
33- Sedated
34- The Only thing
35- Side Effects
36- Sweet Tooth
38- Hour Glass
39- Ride or Die
40- Safe and Sound
41- Lost on you
42- Spiralling
43- I want to know what love is
44- History of Violence
A/N
45- SOUR
A/N : I'm back !
46- favourite crime
A/N : Happy New Year and a surprise

37- Number One

798 41 3
By AnaDWinter

"Are you sure you're okay ?" The green haired female queried, eyes peering at her girlfriend as they both walked together to class on Monday morning. 

"Yes, don't worry. I'm fresh as a lemon." (Y/n) answered with a reassuring smile, squeezing Mia's hand in hers reassuringly. "To be honest my hangover wasn't even that bad. I had a hard time right after drinking though." A light chuckle fell from her lips as they continued to make their way through the silent corridors. 

The green haired girl looked down at her feet, a sad frown on her features. It was all her fault, wasn't it ? She shouldn't have let (Y/n) choose Gaby's drink? And she shouldn't have let her alone with her two friends either. She had been irresponsible. 

"I'm sorry." She apologised, voice quiet as she didn't dare to look up in her lover's eyes. But (Y/n) would have none of that. 

She halted suddenly, hand still holding Mia's. Said female turned around, eyes wide. 

"(Y/n) ?" She questioned, head tilted to the side. Worry lacing through her heart at her lover's stern gaze. 

"Stop it." 

"Stop what ?" Mia repeated, a confused frown etched between her brows. 

"Blaming yourself !" The (h/c) exclaimed, a scold on her lips as she regarded her girlfriend. "This is not your fault, okay ? I'm a big girl, Mia and this was my decision. I should have known this wouldn't be a good idea. In fact I knew it, but still went with it." She explained, lips curving in a side smile and eyes softening as she cradled the green haired female's hand in her own. "I was reckless. But it's not your fault." 

Mia opened her mouth to say something but a chuckle from the other female interrupted her. 

"I've learned my lesson though. And you won't be catching me abusing alcohol next time." She remarked with a joyful grin, another laugh flowing from her lips. 

A soft smile fell on the green haired girl's features, brown eyes admiring her girlfriend. She was so bright. 

"So... Does this mean there will be a next time ?" She queried, arching an inquisitive brow. She wished there would be. She still wanted the occasion to spend a full party with (Y/n). Though she wouldn't push her to attend and would totally understand if it wasn't her thing-

"I guess, yes. Only if you're here though." The (h/c) haired female answered, shooting a flirtatious wink her way. 

She couldn't repress a gentle smile, eyes melting with love as she gazed at her lover. "Of course." 

"Good then." 

They resumed their walk to the gymnasium. Ready to see the results of the cheerleading auditions. 

"But, I'm curious though... How did you get home ?" The green haired girl asked with a light frown. 

"Oh, Nathaniel and Takao did, apparently. Guess I was such a klutz two men were necessary to control me." (Y/n) joked, a chuckle falling from her lips. 

"Okay, great." Mia answered, nodding softly. 

She was glad to know her girlfriend had been in safe and good company. She'll certainly have to thank Nathaniel for taking care of her when she wasn't around to do so. Though this explained why he wasn't in sight at the party. 

"So ? What are the results ?" The brown haired male queried, looking over at his best friend as she sat down beside him for lunch. She had told Mia she'd be eating with Takao today, the male having felt left out for the past few weeks. And she could understand why, she had been spending a lot of time with her girlfriend. 

A heavy sigh fell from her lips as she took out her lunchbox. "Well, I didn't get in." She answered, opening the green box. 

A frown crossed the boy's features as he observed his friend. "What ? Why ?" 

(Y/n) perhaps wasn't the best of dancers (in fact she danced terribly), but she did have some gymnastic skills from the courses her mother insisted on her taking. Plus, she was willing to learn, so why refuse her ? People were really dumb sometimes. They didn't know what they were missing. 

"Well I just didn't fit the criteria. Which is fine ! I mean, I wanted to join to support Yuu but nothing I can't do from the bleachers." She answered with a bright smile, no trace of deception tainting her features. 

The reassurance that she was taking this refusal well eased the brown haired male, hold on his fork loosening and gaze softening and jaw unclenching.

"Indeed. Though, you would have been a great cheerleader." He added, biting into his sandwich. "Apparently you did well during the auditions." A few friends of his in the football team had told him after he asked about it. 

The girl tilted her head, a doubtful frown crossing her features. "Not really, no. I was totally behind during warm ups and couldn't follow through with the dance." She answered with a laugh. 

"Come on, we both know you're the best dancer out there." He claimed with a grin, a light laugh escaping his lips. 

(Y/n) regarded him with a cocked eyebrow and a are-you-kidding-me look. 

"Really ?" She questioned, an edge of amusement in her voice. 

They stared at each other, silent for a moment, the male's heart doing leaps in his chest; aching to close the distance between them and kiss her. He wondered if her lips would taste as sweet as the hot chocolate she loved so much, or if they'd be soft against his own. Either case, she was and still is the only girl he wants to kiss. And this would never change. 

A soft smile fell over his features, eyes memorising every detail of hers. He could stare at her for hours on end, never getting bored. Just like when they were children. Back then he loved to watch her sleep as they napped or cuddled after a tiring day of playing outside, or during sleep overs at her house. Warmth filled his chest at the fond memory. Back then it was just the two of them. 

(Y/n) cleared her throat, intently looking at her friend who had been silent for a few long seconds now. She didn't know what had been on his mind but judging by the light smile on his features it surely made him nostalgic. 

The boy shook his head, leaning back and distancing himself from her, shaking off his thoughts. But he still offered her a soft smile, bringing his canned drink to his lips. 

"No matter if you're an awful dancer to the world. You're still the best to me." He said kindly, eyes impossibly gentle as they locked with hers. 

Maybe her not being accepted in the cheerleading team wasn't such a bad thing after all. Her cute dance moves would remain all for his eyes to see and this couldn't make him happier. 

Lunch carried on, the boy's eyes wandering over to the girl beside him every so often as they talked, a loving grin on his lips. 

He knew he should tell her about Yuu's more than worrying behaviour last night. It was her brother and if there was something important she should know about it ! 

But he simply couldn't bring himself to. Couldn't bear the thought of worry and guilt flashing across her features and chasing away her bright smile he loved so dearly. For he knew she'd hold herself accountable for her brother's suicide attempt, would claim it was her fault for not being a good sibling or not being there enough for him. 

Of course it was not her fault. Not in the least. But she was just like that. 

So instead he kept silent, listening to her as she rambled on and on about the last thing she baked. A carrot cake with dark chocolate frosting. Delicious. 

He counted on Yuu to stick around. And if he ever dared to hurt himself and make her sad, Takao would make sure to kick his ass so hard he'd come straight back to life. 

It's then (Y/n) shot him a thoughtful glance, smile no longer gracing her features. 

"Thank you for bringing me home. Saturday night, I mean." She said, voice calm and steady. She didn't remember much but she did know Nathaniel and him had brought her home. Thanks to what Yuu had told her.

She just hoped she hadn't throwed up on either of them... Though Takao didn't seem to look at her any differently so maybe she hadn't made a total fool of herself. 

A sigh fell from his lips, emerald eyes looking up at the clouds slowly drifting away in the pale blue sky. 

"It's my job, silly. To take care of you." He said, ruffling her hair and ignoring her groan as she shooed his hand away. "But don't do that again. You got me worried sick." He finally turned to her, eyes serious as they met hers, unblinking. He wasn't joking. 

(Y/n)'s lips formed into a reassuring smile, her hand finding her friend's. She squeezed it reassuringly, the male's heart skipping a beat at the simple gesture. "Promise." She said softly, the wind ruffling her hair and carrying her word up to the clouds. 

A content smile curved the male's lips as he nodded. "Good." 

"But what were you doing at the party though ?" Her question took him by surprise, emerald eyes widening as he quickly rummaged his brain for an answer. 

Not like he could tell her he had read Mia's text, or that he had come simply to watch over her in spite of no one inviting him or knowing him for that matter. 

This would freak her out. And he didn't want to come off as the controlling type. That wasn't like him. He only wanted the best for (Y/n) and him, for their relationship. 

He offered her a polite smile, lying straight through his teeth. "A friend of mine invited me. I wasn't planning on coming but now I'm glad I did." He explained calmly. "Who would have taken care of you otherwise ?" 

Yeah this had been a good decision, a necessary one. Nathaniel hadn't seemed like a threat but then again one could never be too careful and Takao wouldn't pardon himself if anything were to happen to his lover. 

"I can take care of myself !" The female retorted with a laugh, elbowing him lightly. 

He couldn't repress a dismissive laugh as he shot her a grin. "Yeah sure, we saw how well you could handle yourself. Could barely walk without us holding you up !" He exposed, chuckles rumbling out of his chest. 

"You're unfair." The female answered, crossing her arms over her chest, a pout on her lips as she looked away from him. 

The sight brought a tender smile to his lips. She was always so cute, even when angry. But that's exactly why he had to keep an eye on her. She didn't know how badly she could influence others around her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 144 10
A new atmosphere, one you've only seen in movies and tv. Maybe, under different circumstances you'd enjoy being here, but all you want to do is leave...
271K 10.7K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) ๆฐ—ใซใ—ใชใ„: อ€ฬ—โž› โ•ฐโ”€โ–ธ โ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž you like this โž ใƒป๊ง๏ผŽโ”โ” ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...
35.5K 1.3K 24
y/n's mother had just got remarried and the girl who had been blessed enough to have two sister's now has an extra seven brothers but what happens wh...
160K 3.9K 19
Y/n L/n is moving to new town with her best friend to start college. New school, new town and new people! Who wouldn't be exited and even a little an...