big brother preferences <3

By yunglcve

Cody🕊 Caleb💋 James💗 Paulie💕 Paul❤️ Tyler🥰 Enzo✨ More

introduction🕊
the show you two watch together
Who said i love you first
Your son
Who said i love you first
Your Daughter

Your male best friend in the house

47 1 0
By yunglcve

Cody; Derrick, he's more like the older brother you never had, he made you the godmother of his second daughter.

Caleb; Zach, you both have the same sense of humor, it sometimes looks like flirting but Caleb knows you only have eyes for him.

James; Clay & Paul, clay in season 17 because you two share common interests. And Paul because you both love music and are in the clothing business, also you two grew up together.

Paulie; Victor, You two share the love of dancing, him as salsa dancing and you as doing competition dance for 14 years.

Paul; Paulie, you two share the same hometown, he is a soccer player and you play volleyball. He's also your pool buddy.

Tyler; Jc, you two are cuddle buddy's sometimes making Tyler jealous, but he loves that you get along with everyone in the house besides kaitlyn & Angela.

Enzo; Cody, you guys share the common interest of sports, and caring about enzo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
870K 46K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
293K 6.4K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.