π•πˆπ‘π€π†πŽ | α΄€ΚŸΙͺᴄᴇ ΙͺΙ΄ ʙᴏʀᴅᴇ...

By braeium

(π’π‡π”ππ“π€π‘πŽ π‚π‡πˆπ’π‡πˆπ˜π€ 𝐗 𝐅. πŽπ‚) REWRITE OF OLD BOOK ON MY OLD ACCOUNT @DarkTanken ❝And yo... More

VIRAGO
ACT ONE β”οΈŽβ”οΈŽ parallels.
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
ACT TWO β”οΈŽβ”οΈŽ new world.
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
EPILOGUE
AFTER VIRAGO: HEADCANNONS
ALTERNATE ENDING #1
ALTERNATE ENDING #1 CONTINUED
ALTERNATE ENDING #2
ALTERNATE ENDING #2 CONTINUED

SIXTEEN

10.8K 557 444
By braeium

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 :
watching from afar

VISA COUNT: 9 DAYS
﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

HATTER IS DRAMATIC. Everyone around the Beach knew it, although few would admit it in fear of punishment from the crazed man.

Currently the members of the beach were being sent off to a game, but they were waiting for Hatter to finally enter his car so that they could leave. Although they did it with ecstatic grins that hid their eager feelings to get the night over with. Unfortunately for them it appeared his ego got the best of him as he sat on top of the convertible with his hands wide in the air, gladly listening to the members of the groups cheers.

Riko crossed her arms as she waited for him to leave. All this cheering is giving me a headache.

Then, Hatter announced, "I'm off!"

The cheers somehow increased in volume as the vehicle Hatter was in reached the end of the Beach's gate. Curiously, Riko sent a glance to the militants. She spotted them give each other a suspicious glance, then looking smugly back at Hatter's car.

As if it was on que Chishiya's voice rang in her head. "Hatter is trying to keep the militant's in check, but it's only a matter of time before they retaliate. If that happens, this place will be controlled by the militants who don't know how to use their brains. There'd be no point in staying here."

Riko thought about the situation. Maybe Chishiya predicted it. Who was leaving? Hatter. Who wasn't in sight of him leaving. Aguni.

Maybe Hatter's rule is over.

Riko couldn't help her gaze from drifting back to the militants, finding Kurayami conversing enthusiastically with Niragi. She was about to look away when she accidentally made eye contact with the man. The excited man waved but she quickly moved her eyes to make it look like she wasn't looking at him.

Riko casually scratched her cheek when in peripherals he motioned for her to walk over. I do not see it.

She was about to walk away when she heard, "Riko!"

     The lungs on this man. She scoffed incredulously as she turned around and saw him the same distance as before.

     At his expectant gaze she crumbled, and started to walk over. She did it slowly, taking her time to walk through the rowdy crowd that had yet to dissipate.

     Once she made it over to the two men she felt uncomfortable, mostly because of Niragi looking up and down her body and not even trying to hide it. In fact it appeared as though he wanted her to know he was checking her out.

     Somehow she managed to not react, only keeping a neutral expression while cringing on the inside. I know I'm hot but keep your eyes away from me. Luckily, Kurayami noticed her uncomfortable appearance and stepped in the way. "Niragi, give us a moment."

     Niragi pouted, "Why? I want to stay by this ho—"

     "Niragi." Kurayami warned, his hand tightening on the gun by his side.

      Niragi's expression twitched into an angry one, "Don't threaten me with a good time Kurayami."

     Still, the man waltzed away and found another victim to harass. Kurayami turned his attention to Riko, who was still glaring at Niragi. Kurayami nudged her arm, "Don't stare to much, he'll think your judging him. He hates it when people judge him."

      "Then he should change how he acts." Riko muttered spitefully, finally taking her eyes off of the man and looking at Kurayami. "I have a question."

     "Shoot."

     Riko rolled her eyes, of course he'd make a gun joke. "Are the militants planning something?"

     The man's eyes widened before he looked away, "What?! No!"

      Riko looked at his jittery appearance. She sighed, liar. "Will it effect me?"

     "Er—No!" Kurayami stumbled over his words.

     The girl breathed out at his bad lie, she summarized, "So you are planning something and it will effect me. Great."

      "I said no!"

      Riko rolled her eyes, beginning to walk away from the crowd. "You're a bad liar."

      "I am not!" Kurayami followed her hastily.

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     Riko was still discussing with Kurayami, now by the horns when the horns went off. It had been hours since the games began. To evidence being the lasers that appeared in the distance, showing some games were ending right now.

"Hatter has an announcement to make!" A resident from the Beach yelled out.

Riko couldn't help but glance at Kurayami, finding him standing up from the bench they had been sitting on and beginning to walk away, turning around to wait for her. So Hatter isn't dead yet. Perhaps my assumption was incorrect. Still, she wasn't fully convinced she was wrong.

They entered the lobby and Riko was still by Kurayami's side as they stood by pillars, outside of the crowd. Riko tuned out Hatter's speech, only catching a few sentences of it out of her deep irritation of the male.

It was just him discussing how amazing he is, how the Beach was working as though it wasn't rotting from the inside out.

Riko was watching expressions, while also looking for those she knew. People were cheering, in full devotion to the man they didn't know but chose to follow.

Usagi and Arisu were the first people she found, standing in the middle of the crowd next to each other. Both listening to the speech as though it were mandatory.

She clicked her tongue. Not dating my ass. They're connected by the hip. I bet they will be if they get out of here.

An elbow nudging her shoulder brought her out of her thoughts and made her turn to the left to find Kurayami looking at her. He had a teasing grin, "Seems like you have a secret admirer!"

Riko followed his gaze and found Chishiya looking at them from afar. But the closer she looked, the more she realized he was only watching her. His expression was almost blank as ever, but it held a darker level to it.

Chishiya was upset, but about what?

Riko shook her head slightly, keeping eye contact with Chishiya as she deflected, "No, he just stares a lot."

She maintained eye contact as Chishiya raised his hand and waved at her. Riko gave a small wave back, before she questioned, "What do you think of him?" Riko turned towards Kurayami as she asked.

Riko brewed, if Kurayami is neutral towards Chishiya it would be easier to get him to aid us in the plan. If he has upset Kurayami—which I don't doubt Chishiya has—then I'll have to find a way to stay away from Kurayami. I want out of the Beach, but it sucks if he wants to stay. He's grown on me.

"What do you think of him?" Kurayami passed on the question indifferently.

She turned, now only facing Kurayami even though she still felt Chishiya watching her, "I asked you first."

"Well I asked you second!"

Riko rolled her eyes and looked back at Hatter who was still talking. "How immature."

Kurayami shook his head, "I am not!"

Riko rebutted fast, "You are not defending your point."

Kurayami mocked her words by repeating it in a funny voice. Riko let out a small laugh, shaking her head at his childish attitude. She gave him a small smile, "I'm going to my room."

"Is that an invitation to come with?" Kurayami called after her, his voice deep and sultry.

Riko scoffed, not even wanting to think about having sec with him, "Don't even think about it."

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

AUTHORS NOTE !

Riko and Chishiya's
love language = lots
of staring from afar.

Yes these chapters have
been short but its about
to get good so don't worry.

Posted: December 27, 2022
Words: 1294
Edited: ✘︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

973 21 7
When Chishiya realizes that to clear this game he would have to team up with Niragi he wasn't exactly excited. (I do not own these characters, this...
47.3K 1.4K 100
"π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑖𝑠 π‘Žπ‘™π‘€π‘Žπ‘¦π‘  π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘›π‘’π‘ π‘  𝑖𝑛 π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’. 𝐡𝑒𝑑 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑖𝑠 π‘Žπ‘™π‘ π‘œ π‘Žπ‘™π‘€π‘Žπ‘¦π‘  π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘ π‘œπ‘› 𝑖𝑛 π‘šπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘›π‘’...
289K 8.1K 40
You didn't pay attention for a moment and everyone disappeared all of a sudden. It seemed like you were in an apocalypse but in fact you were just in...
6.5K 159 11
This short fic of you and Chishiya goes along with the depicted storyline of Alice In Borderland. You two were smart enough to know that you cannot...