When i was your girl

Από Lisa_Daugther11

That I should have bought you flowers And held your hand Should have gave you all my hours When I had the cha... Περισσότερα

1
2
3
4
6

5

885 23 1
Από Lisa_Daugther11

I hope he buys you flowers
I hope he holds your hand
Give you all his hours
When he has the chance
Take you to every party
'Cause I remember how much you loved to dance
Do all the things I should have done
When I was your girl
Do all the things I should have done
When I was your girl

Pov Karina

I felt like crap, all the moments I lived with Winter played in my head like little movies, movies that will never have a sequel. To this day I didn't know what had happened, and even Giselle didn't want to tell me what happened. The only thing I remember was seeing Winter leave with Jake and me running to Giselle's house, otherwise I don't remember anything else.

Since the day Winter broke up with me, I've never seen her again. I didn't even see Jake anymore, but he didn't interest me, the only one that interested me was her. I miss her, and every day I wonder why I was so dumb... even though I don't know the reason for our breakup. Since she left me I have never left my apartment, I have never left my room, and I have never seen the light of day again. Every day I end up drunk and full of cuts due to the shards all over my house.

Every day I wish Winter were with me, but unfortunately that will never happen again. I was drinking the last bottle I had brought to my room when my doorbell rang. I grunted at the noise and got up dizzy. I staggered to the door, and when I opened it I was confused.

- Who is this woman, Giselle?

- One of the culprits in your breakup. -She said and my head started to hurt. -You've been drinking again and again, right?

- And what do you have to do with it?

- Nothing, let's enter Jade. -She spoke and the girl entered with her.

- But what the hell is this, entering my house without my permission?

- Shut up and sit down, she has things to tell you. -Giselle spoke and I looked at them.

I staggered to the sofa and then sat down.

- She is in no condition to speak

- She may be drunk, but she thinks. -Giselle spoke. -Speak, she needs to hear

- Karina... the night at the bar, we had sex. -The girl spoke and I looked at her.

- It must have been a good sex

- KARINA. -Giselle spoke and stood up. -Let's wake up young lady. -She said and pulled me upstairs.

She took me to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

- Goes into

- I won't go in

- Stop being a child. -She said and pushed me into the bathtub.

- THE WATER IS COLD

- It's a good sign. -She said and I mumbled.

After being in the water for some time she turned it off.

- I will get sick

- Shut up. -She removed my clothes and then ran out of the bathroom.

After a while she came back with a change of clothes and dressed me.

I noticed that the headaches passed and I could no longer see things going round. We went back to the living room and the girl was still there.

- She's more awake now. -Giselle spoke and the girl waved with the head. -Well, you can talk again.

- As I was saying, you and I had sex that night at the bar. -The girl spoke and I opened my eyes wide. -The worst thing I said is that I was hired to seduce you and have sex with you. -She spoke and I stopped to think.

My god in heaven...does Winter know about this?

- And my Winter... does she know?

- She knows, but the person who hired me took her before knowing to an island and she is still there. -She revealed and I looked at her in disbelief.

- Who is this person?

- Jake. -She spoke and my world stopped.

So it was that son of a bitch who caused my relationship to end.

MOTHERFUCKER.

- I'm gonna kill this asshole. -I spoke and got up.

- How are you going to kill him if you don't know where the island he is on?

- Where is it, TELL ME. -I yelled at the girl and she got scared.

- Karina calm down

- I CAN'T CALM DOWN KNOWING THAT IDIOT ENDED MY LIFE. -I spoke desperately and they looked at me with sad looks. -I might still have a chance with Winter

- I'll take you to the island, but I need...

- I have a private jet. -I spoke and took her hand. -Let's go now. -I spoke and pulled her with me.

I took the car keys and the three of us got inside.

The alcohol effect was still running through my veins, and I hope the police don't show up and stop me. We drove to the airport, and when we got there I called my dad's security.

- Ben, prepare the jet I'm coming

- Absolutely Miss Yoo. -He spoke and I ended the call. -Come on, I can't waste any more time. -I spoke and we ran.

When we got to the airport's VIP area I ran even further to the jet.

We walked in and I looked at the girl.

- Where is the island?

- Maldives. -She said and I looked at Ben.

- Maldives

- Absolutely miss. -He spoke and went to the pilot.

It took us hours to reach the Maldives.

We got there in the morning, and as soon as we landed I asked the girl to tell me where they were. She told me that they were in a mansion very far from the city, and that it would take them at least three hours to get there. We took a taxi, and as soon as we arrived at the mansion my heart sped up.

- Come on, there's a hole in the bars, I think you can get in there

- If you don't go in there, I go in another way, because I won't leave here without her. -I spoke with conviction and she took me to the hole in the bars.

I walked past him and then looked at them.

- You can do it, go get your girl

- I will. -I spoke and followed through the bushes.

I noticed that there were a lot of security guards out here, and that made me even more angry.

Winter looked like a prisoner here, and I would do anything to get her out of here.

Winter looked like a prisoner here, and I would do anything to get her out of here. I tried not to be seen and when I saw an open door I smiled. I was lowered to the door and when I entered I looked around looking for a place she would probably be. I walked slowly and I was almost caught as I passed the kitchen.

- I want the best lunch for my wife

Wife?

- I'll do what I can sir

- Thankfully, she hasn't eaten since...she heard about Karina. -He whispered the last words but I heard. -I'm going to the pool, take something upstairs for her to eat. -He commanded and then left.

I hid in a room beside me and when he passed I left.

I headed upstairs, and as I was about to climb the last step I heard footsteps behind me. I quickly hid inside a room and made no noise.

- Miss Kim, we brought food

- I don't want anything. -I heard Winter's voice after a long time and my heart sped up.

Her voice was still the same, sweet and beautiful, but now it was weak and hoarse.

- Are you sure you don't want to eat?

- The only certainty I have is that I will never see my Karina again. -I heard her talk and I smiled.

- I'm here my love, I'm here. -I whispered and tried to see the girl in front of Winter's door.

- Okay Miss Kim, when you want just open the door because I'll leave the food here. -The girl put the tray on the floor and then left.

I took advantage and left the room when I stopped hearing the girl's steps.

I walked to the door and picked up the tray. I knocked on the door and heard her grunt.

- I said I didn't want anything

- Open the door. -I spoke in a tone not so loud and on the other side of the door I didn't hear anything else.

As the door opened, she looked at me with wide eyes.

- KA...

- Don't scream. -I covered her mouth and entered the room.

I sat her on the bed and placed the tray on the bedside table.

- Hey

- Karina....oh my god. -She spoke with a beautiful smile on her face and jumped into my arms. - Forgive me

- The only one who has to ask for forgiveness is me. -I spoke and she looked at me. -I shouldn't have drunk that night and....

- Don't say anything else, just kiss me. -She said and I smiled.

I held her face in one hand and kissed her.

I missed those lips, the cherry flavor remains the same and it made me smile between kisses. However, I heard footsteps approaching the door and I walked away.

- Pretend I wasn't here. -I spoke and hid under the bed.

- Hi my love

- I've told you a thousand times that you're not my love

- I will be, because our marriage is close. -He spoke and my blood boiled. -What did you decide to eat with?

- I'm tired of going on hunger strike

- Thankfully, I can't marry a sick woman. -He spoke and I couldn't take it anymore.

- If you don't marry I'll marry. -I spoke and he looked at me with wide eyes. -Hi Jake, happy to see me?

- You bitch. -He spoke and ran to me.

He tried to punch me, but I dodged it in time and punched him in the nose.

- Loser as usual

- GUARDS

- RUN WINTER. -I screamed and took her hand.

We ran up the stairs, but the guards blocked the way.

- YOU IDIOTS. -I spoke furiously and pushed them away.

They all fell down the stairs and Winter and I ran.

We made our way to the door where I left and ran to the bars.

- We won't get Karina

- Let's go my love, trust me. -I spoke and continued to run.

When we got to the bars a bunch of security guards ran towards us.

I ran as hard as I could and seeing the hole I let go of her hand.

- GET INTO THE HOLES, FAST. -I screamed and she left.

Before approaching the hole, a shot was heard and I screamed in pain.

- KARINA. -Winter yelled and I touched the bruise on my arm.

- Go Winter

- NO, I DON'T LEAVE YOU HERE

- WINTER I'M GOING OUT TOO. -I screamed and went out through the hole.

When I was almost outside one of the guards grabbed my foot.

- SON OF A BITCH LEAVES MY GIRLFRIEND. -She yelled and kicked the bouncer.

Even with the bars he was kicked in the face and dropped my foot.

I managed to get out and run with Winter to the girls.

- CALL A TAXI NOW

- We've already called, he's over there. -The girl spoke and we ran there.

We got in and I ordered us to go to the airport as quickly as possible.

When we got there we ran to my private jet and I was getting dizzy.

- Karina

- I'm losing a lot of blood, I'm going to... - I just said that and I fainted.

[...]

- Karina? KARINA WAKES UP MY LOVE. -I heard someone's screams and little by little I woke up. -My God I scare

- Where am I?

- At the hospital. -I heard Winter's voice and I looked at her.

She looked at me smiling and I started to cry.

- Why are you crying?

- Because you're here with me. -I spoke and she smiled. -Give me another chanse Winter, I promise to make things right this time

- You always did the right things, you were just too insecure about my love for you. -She said and I lowered my head. -I never stopped loving you, even when I told you it was all over

- I don't deserve you

- You deserve, just as I deserve you. -She spoke and then hugged me.

I felt a horrible pain in my arm, and with that I gave a little cry of pain.

- I'm sorry love, I forgot...

- It's okay, I would bear any pain in the world just to receive a hug or kiss from you. -I spoke and she smiled with crying eyes. -Don't Cry

- I love you Karina

- I love you too Winter. -I spoke and she gave me a sweet kiss.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

14.4K 297 36
STRANGER THINGS SERIES MARKED COMPLETE FOR SAFETY MEASURES (completed up until season five) "𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝒷ℯ 𝓁𝒾𝓀ℯ 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝒽�...
57.9K 2K 30
Where Yu Jimin fell in love at first sight and trying her best just to be close to Kim MinJeong the New transferred Student
35.6K 1.2K 33
young student girl Karina did not even think if it was possible to fall in love with two person at the same time, her new life story just starts now...
151K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...