When i was your girl

By Lisa_Daugther11

That I should have bought you flowers And held your hand Should have gave you all my hours When I had the cha... More

1
2
4
5
6

3

823 24 0
By Lisa_Daugther11

It all just sounds like ooh, ooh, ooh, hoo
Mm, too young, too dumb to realize
That I should have bought you flowers
And held your hand
Should have gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party 'cause all you wanted to do was dance

« Flashbacks on »

- Look what beautiful flowers. -Winter spoke and I looked at the flowers. -My favorites are these, the daisies

- I don't like flowers. -I spoke and she looked at me.

She smiled without showing her teeth and I looked away.

- Let's go?

- Yes. -She spoke and approached me.

She grabbed my hand, and that act scared me a little.

I looked at her and she smiled. I wasn't one for affection, and this was making me nervous, especially since it was our first date. I removed my hand from hers and put my hands in my pants pockets. She stopped smiling, and she looped her arm through mine.

- You're more comfortable? -She asked me and I looked at her.

I just shook my head and she kissed me on the cheek.

- I know that with time you will be more affectionate with me. -I heard her whisper and I swallowed hard.

[...]

- Karina, can we go to the park for a walk?

- And you just tell me that now? I was going out with Giselle. -I spoke and went downstairs.

When I got to the living room I saw her looking at me.

- You could have warned me. -She spoke with her head down and I ran my hand through my hair.

- You can call Ningning and go to the mall. -I suggested and headed to the kitchen.

I picked up an apple and took a bite.

I walked back into the living room and approached Winter.

- Do you promise that next time you'll let me know you're leaving?

- I promise

- And you promise me that one day you will take me to the park?

- Of course. -I said and gave her a quick kiss. - I won't be long, I love you. -I spoke and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

[...]

- Ningning invited me to a party, do you want to come?

- I'm not in the mood. -I spoke and she sat beside me.

- If you don't go, I won't go either

- Ok. -I spoke and concentrated on TV.

After a while my head started to hurt, and I went to take a pain pill.

When I returned to the living room I saw Winter sleeping clutching my pillow. I smiled without showing my teeth and approached her. I picked her up and took her to my room. I laid her down and covered her. I took one last look at her and then left the room. I picked up my cell phone and called Ningning.

- Ning?

- Hi Karina, Winter didn't tell me if she was coming or if she wasn't coming to the party

- She won't, she fell asleep

- Oh ok, tell her I'll talk to her later

- Alright I'll tell her

- Goodbye

- Bye. - I turned off the phone and lay down on the couch.

« Flashbacks off »

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 102 12
Maddison is tied up in figuring out who murdered her father and Sonny is struggling emotionally trying to stand by her side. Will the two detectives...
1M 63.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.3M 56.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.6K 113 4
7 years after separation, the longing is still there and both of them were brought by fate to meet each other again in an unexpected way.