Different

By sophielovestowrite

[COMPLETED] Mila Wilson is quiet, anxious and a little bit of a mess. When she finally starts college despite... More

Welcome.
Prologue.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.

69.

3.8K 75 4
By sophielovestowrite

After about two more hours of driving, we arrive in Northern Oregon and I can already tell that I'm going to love this place. The scenery here is beautiful. The house is right next to the beach, you only have to take a few steps and you're in the ocean. The bright and modern style, from inside to outside, makes it even better. To top it all off, there's a pool on the huge deck facing the water. As if that was really necessary, when you have the pacific right in front of the door. Beautiful flowers are surrounding the house and the overall view is simply priceless. The sun is shining on my skin and I can already feel the Vitamin D soaking in. I breathe in the fresh air and I finally realise that we're on vacation. I think we can feel comfortable here.

"You never told me your girl was rich, man" Jace says towards Austin, with a grin on his face. 

"Bro, I didn't even know myself" Austin chuckles back.

Bree rolls her eyes at them while smiling herself. "Boys" she says, grabbing one of her bags. "There are enough bedrooms for everybody. Just pick one, guys" Bree adds, making her way upstairs.

Jace walks over to me and wraps his arms around me from behind, after I've stepped out onto the huge deck. "How do you like it here?" he asks me sincerely, as I once again breathe in the ocean air. 

"I love it. It's gorgeous" I say, laying my arms over his.

"Yeah" Jace agrees with me, while staring out onto the water. He takes this opportunity to leave sweet little kisses on my neck and I close my eyes at the sensation. I feel like the only time my body can fully relax is when I'm with Jace, and I can't get enough of it. His little pecks turn into full, long kisses quickly, as I lean further into him. I have to think about many of the things I'd want him to do to me right now, but I'm aware that Austin and Bree could come back downstairs any second. I can tell Jace is thinking the same thing I am, as his hand leaves my arm and makes its way further south.  

"Are you thinking of the many places I could take you here?" he whispers onto my neck and goosebumps form on my whole body.  "Cause I am" he adds quietly, with a hand lingering in between my thighs, dangerously high. With another kiss on my neck, a quiet sigh leaves my mouth. I'm brought back into reality quickly, when a knock on the door interrupts us. My whole body startles and I turn around to Jace smirking at me. "Later" he mouths at me, as the door falls open. 

"Hey guys!" an excited Sarah says, stumbling in with her bag. "Wow, look at this place. This is incredible" she adds, as Ben enters after her. 

"We said the same thing just seconds ago" I say smiling, embracing her in a hug.

"Hey man. Good to have you here with us" Jace says, giving a handshake to his old friend Ben. 

"Happy to be here man. This week's going to be great" he joins in, as he hugs me as well.

Austin and Bree also join us downstairs and greet the new guests. "Alright, so since there's no food at all, we should do some food shopping first. We were thinking a campfire tonight?" Bree smiles at us. 

"Sounds amazing! Can we guys join you and help?" Sarah says, just as excited as her.

"Yeah, we can take my car" Ben adds, laying his arm around his girlfriend's waist. 

"Me and Mila will collect some firewood for tonight. There's only four seats in the car anyway" Jace chirps in from behind me. I look at him, wondering why he doesn't want to join the others. When my eyes meet his, he only grins at me childishly. I can't help but smile along with him. Cheeky. 

"Good plan man" Austin says, holding the door open for everyone. 

"Is there anything specific you need, Mila?" Bree asks me before the walks outside.

"Oat milk would be great. Other than that I'm uncomplicated" I smile at her. 

"Alright, see you guys later!" she answers, joining the others outside. The door falls close, and the house is extremely quiet all of a sudden. Once again I turn around, only to see that Jace has made himself comfortable on the couch.

"Why didn't you want to join the others?" I ask him curiously. 

Jace gets up from his seat, grabs my hand, and pulls me over to him. He forces me to straddle him and I wrap my arms around his neck automatically. "Well, who knows. This might be the last time I'll get you all to myself this week" Jace smirks at me, while resting his hands on my behind.

"You can have me every single night" I answer quietly, and blush once I realise how that sounded. 

"Is that a promise?" he grins once again, embarrassing me further. 

"You know what I mean" I add, trying to avoid his eyes. 

Jace chuckles at my reaction. "All this time with me, and you still get embarrassed" he says. Coming closer to my face, he wraps the palm of his hand around my cheek. "Don't act like you wouldn't enjoy it. I can make this a wild week for you if that's what you want" he whispers, before pressing his lips onto mine. He bites my lip slightly when he pulls away and my heart picks up its pace. He's making me wild already, with full control over me. 

"How?" I whisper shyly. His hand wander from my behind to my thighs and, once again, rest dangerously high.

"Have you ever had sex on the beach? And I don't mean the drink. Fucking hot" he says in his raspy voice, smirking at me. His words excite me, there's no doubt about that, but my stomach can't help but drop at the same time. An image of Jace having sex on the beach with another girl flashes in front of my eyes, and I avoid his stare immediately. Fucking hot. Did he just say that about sex with someone else, right in front of me?

I get up from his lap, leaving him behind confused. "Should we go grab that firewood?" I ask him quietly, trying not to show him that something is wrong. 

"What? What just happened Mila?" Jace says irritated, getting up from the couch to walk over to me. 

"Nothing. We should just go grab the wood, before the others come back" I say, walking over to my purse to grab my phone. 

"I've told you before, don't lie to me, Mila. Just say it" Jace says with begging eyes. 

I take a big breath and already feel silly for bringing it up. "I just..." I start, trying to find my words. "I don't really like hearing about all the things you did with others girls. I know all of that was before me... it's just not nice to think about you with someone else. Or that being with them was fucking hot" I say and quote his words from just seconds ago. 

Jace's eyes are filled with sympathy right away, but a smirk forms on his lips shortly after. A smirk, really? My mood is dropping by the second. "You got me all wrong, baby. I've never had sex on the beach, I was just imagining it with you" he says, wrapping his arms around me once again.

"Oh..." I say, and immediately feel better.

Jace's eyes turn back to sympathy. "I know where this is coming from, and I'm sorry if I made it seem like I talked about someone else. Obviously I have a past, but I won't bring it up again" he answers, pulling me even closer into him.

"No, I'm sorry. I don't know why I reacted that way" I admit quietly. 

"It doesn't matter what I have or haven't done before, it's all different with you Mila. You know that" he adds. 

I nod back at him. "I guess it's just hard for me, when everyday I feel like I already don't deserve you. Especially when I think about all of the pretty girls you've been with..." I drift off, trying to get rid of the dark feeling in my stomach.

"Stop, I don't want to hear you say that. I don't want anybody else" he reminds me. Once again I nod my head at him and earn myself a kiss on the forehead from my boyfriend.  "Come on, let's pick a bedroom and go collect that fire wood" he says, grabbing our bags and leading us upstairs.

Jace opens up to me more everyday and I love him for it. I know that I need to give him back more and get over this shyness with him.  "Jace?" I say, stopping him. My cheeks already turn red from the sentence I'm about to say. He looks back at me expectantly.  "I can't wait to have that first with you then" I say quietly and Jace knows exactly what I'm referring to. 

"Say that again and we'll do it right now" he answers with a serious facial expression. I have to laugh at his reaction, but lay my hands on his back to push him further up the stairs. I'm not about to have sex on the beach in the middle of the day, and I know that Jace wouldn't either. At least I assume so. 

Once we arrive upstairs, we take a look around. We find a room with an ocean view and agree quickly that we would love to wake up to that view every morning. As Jace disappears in the bathroom quickly, I take the time to unpack some of my clothes. There's really no need to live out of a bag for this whole week, when there's all of this space.

"All right, ready for a walk on the beach? I think I know where we'll find enough wood" Jace says as he reappears from our own little bathroom.

"Ready" I say and nod my head back at him, excited to take a closer look at the place we're going to spend this next week in. I'm ready for all of the things it has in store for us.

_______________________

Thank you for reading :) 

Please leave a vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 67.9K 124
COMPLETED - When Isabella arrives at college, she's determined to keep her head in the books and go by unnoticed. Yet, life had other plans for her...
233K 2.4K 33
#1 badboygoodgirl #1 relationship-complicated Watching a car go up in flames is traumatic enough in itself. Watching a car go up in flames with the...
75.5K 1.4K 41
She was the girl who had panic attacks. He was the boy who made her panic attacks excel. Both throw daggers at each other, to say the least, they wer...
402K 11.2K 40
Kierra Rogers is a shy, smart student who stays out of the spotlight. She also has a secret and a past that still effects her. Jordan Williams is the...