Dragon Ball Z Kyodai (Male Oc...

By TheFlamimgKa1

Earth. The home to one of the universe's strongest warriors named Son Goku! And for the past few years, this... More

Update
Bio (updated)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Explanation on Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Namek saga starts)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Android/Cell saga starts)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (filler)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (Buu saga starts)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 (The Final Chapter)
R.I.P

Chapter 4

2.3K 43 14
By TheFlamimgKa1

Last time... On Dragon Ball Z Kyodai...

Nappa: the dragon balls are the main reason we're at this place anyway! You may be a Namekian, but your friends are bugs to us!

Piccolo: Heh, thanks you you, I'm starting to understand my ancestry. But you're wrong. I'm more of a warrior than a magician. So allow me to show you!

Nappa presses on his scouter and reads everyone's power level.

Nappa: 981 (Krillin), 1820 (Piccolo), 2,189 (Daikon) and 1,580(Gohan)?! Do you idiots really think you can defeat us with those puny power levels?!

Vegeta: Take off your scouter Nappa. These fools can manipulate their energy to suit their situation. The scouters are useless.

Vegeta takes off his scouter, and Nappa follows shortly.

Vegeta: we'll ask about the dragon balls later. Do you still have those 6 Saibamen right Nappa?

Nappa: You bet!

Nappa dogs in his, panties, and pulls out a small jar with green seeds and some green liquid. He opens the jar, planets the seeds, and waters them with the liquid, causing 6 monstrosities to grow up from the ground.

Daikon: Ew! What are those things?!

Krillin: this might be harder than we thought.

Piccolo: It seems that way.

Daikon: Nah, I can probably take all of them.

Daikon poses, ready to fight, but that's when Tien and Chaozu jump in.

Daikon: TIEN!!! CHAOZU!!!

Chaozu: Hey Daikon!

Chaozu slowly flies towards Daikon and gives him a hug.

Tien: Hey Daikon.

And after Tien and Chaozu arrive, Yamcha jumps in as well.

Yamcha: Hey! Sorry I'm late!

Krillin: Yamcha!

Vegeta: they just keep coming don't they?!

Nappa: must want to die.

Tien: I thought there were only 2 Saiyans.

Krillin: A lot happened.

Vegeta: Interesting! It's almost the same amount of warriors and Saibamen! How about we make this a game?

Piccolo: A game?! Don't be absurd! Quit Playing around and let's settle this now!

Krillin: Hold on a sec Piccolo! Maybe we can stall until Goku gets here!

Tien: Fine, I'll go first. Ready when you are.

Nappa: this guy will be in surprise! Go Saibamen!

One of the Saibamen walks up towards Tien.

Daikon: You got this Tien. Don't let your guard down.

Tien: right.

The Saibaman launch themselves at Tien, but Tien sticks his hand out and knocks the Saibaman back. The Saibaman slides back and opens his head, releasing acid from his head. Tien dodges this attack and lands his elbow on the Saibaman, knocking him down for good.

Nappa: No way...

Daikon: There you go! Good job Tien!

Chaozu: Yeah! Go Tien!

Vegeta: looks like we might get some entertainment after all.

The rest of the Z Fighters finally make it to the battlefield, and Tien is the first to attack, and win against his opponent, showing the fruits of his training. Can they keep this up? Only one way to find out. Now on Dragon Ball Z Kyodai!

Nappa: impossible! These Saibamen are supposed to have a power around 1200!

Vegeta: Use your head Nappa..it just means these earthings are stronger.

As Vegeta and Nappa discuss this, The Saibaman that Tien defeated start to stand back up.

Chaozu: Tien! It's starting to stand back up!

But before anyone could do anything about it, Vegeta sticks out two fingers, somehow obliterating the Saibaman.

Krillin: W-what just h-happend?!

Vegeta: That Saibaman underestimated his opponent. It'll just be a waste of time if it gone on any longer.

Daikon: Wow. I can already tell he's the strongest out of the Saiyans.

Vegeta: So, Who's next? And this time, hit him with everything you've got.

Krillin: I guess I'll go...

Yamcha: No Krillin! I'll take this one! You were already wishes back with the Dragon Balls. If anything happens again it'll be over for you! Alright! Come and get me!

Nappa: Alright! So him what you're made of!

The Saibaman and Yamcha both pause for a moment before disappearing and clashing.

Gohan: Whoa! thYs disappeared!

Daikon: Gohan! What did I teach you about sensing your opponents?! You're the only one who can't see him.

The Saibaman crashes onto the floor from Yamcha's variant of the Kamehameha, causing a crater in the ground.

Yamcha: Okay! I'll take another one of those things to fight!

Vegeta: Maybe you shouldn't celebrate so early.

Yamcha: what?!

The Saibaman that Yamcha "defeated" jumps back up and grabs onto Yamcha.

Krillin: Oh no Yamcha!!!

Yamcha struggles to break free, bit it's too late for him. The Saibaman smiles at him and self-destructs on Yamcha, killing both of them instantly.

Krillin runs over to Yamcha to see if he's alive, but, he isn't. This enrages Krillin.

Krillin: GET BACK EVERYONE!!!

Krillin pulls his hands back and readies an attack. Once he pulls his hands forward, a giant beam releases from his hands, going straight for the Saiyans and Saibamen men.

The Saibaman jump out of the way to avoid the attack, but that's exactly what Krillin was waiting for. Krillin curves the attack up at the last second and pulls it back down.

Krillin: HAAAH!!!

When Krillin shouts, the giant beam separates into pieces, hitting all of the enemies. Except one.

The attack hits causes a smoke screen

Tien: He did it!

Krillin: Heh, I think I missed one.

Once Krillin says this, The Saibaman he missed runs through the Smoke and goes after Gohan. Gohan braces himself for the attack, but it never comes. He looks up and sees Piccolo grabbing the arm of the Saibaman.

Piccolo: Go to hell.

Piccolo lifts up the Saibaman and punches it's gut. He then throws him up into the air and shoots a blast from his mouth, erasing the Saibaman.

Krillin: On man...

Tien: That's Piccolo for you... Glad he's on our side.

Daikon: What was close. Good eye Picoolo!

Piccolo: Save it. I wasn't trying to save him. I just needed a little warm up.

Daikon: Well that's to bad because-

Vegeta: That wasn't much of an attack. Did you say you wanted to quit wasting your time?

Nappa: Sorry, but it'll be over soon!

The Z Fighters look at the cloud of smoke and see the two Saiyans still standing through the dust.

Tien: That didn't effect them at all! They.took it head on!

Nappa: Let me do it Vegeta! Please Vegeta!

Vegeta: Shut it Nappa!

Nappa: But Vegetaaaaa....

Vegeta: Fine! Go have fun!

Nappa: Yaaaaaaaay!!! Thanks for letting me have all the fun!

Nappa takes a pose and starts to power up, shaking the whole earth with his power.

Tien: No way! The whole earth is shaking!

Krillin: This is unbelievable!

Piccolo: I could've never imagined such great power!

Daikon: I've never felt such power in my entire life! This could be fun!

Nappa: GET READY!!!

Nappa fully charged up launches himself at Tien with a powered up fist.

Piccolo: DODGE!!!

Tien with a slow reaction fails to dodge the attack and gets his hand cut clean off.

Tien: AAAARRGGGGHH!!!

Chaozu/Daikon: TIEN!!!

Vegeta: Heh, fragile people.

Nappa: NEXT IS YOUR HEAD!!!

Nappa charges his fist, ready to take Tien's head off, but Tien jumps into the air. Unfortunately, that doesn't Nappa. Nappa jumps into the faster than Tien could ever react and kicks him back down to the ground.

Nappa: You're a tough one! Still alive after all that!

Piccolo: What power!

Daikon: YOU BASTARD!!!

Daikon clenches his fist and starts to charge up. Vegeta feeling this picks up his scouter to read his power level.

Vegeta: Interesting! He went from a power level of over 3,000, to now around 4,000! He might give you some trouble Nappa!

Gohan: Mr. Daikon...

Piccolo: His power level is greater than when we sparred! What he holding back?! No... It must be his connection to that human! Is it rage?!

Krillin: Wait a minute, where's Chaozu?!

Gohan: He was just here!

Daikon stops powering up when he hears the disappearance of Chaozu.

Vegeta: Nappa! Behind you!

Everyone looks up and sees Chaozu grabbing on to Nappa's back.

Krillin: THERE!!!

Tien: CHAOZU!!!

Nappa: Get off of me you little-!

Daikon: GET OUT OF THERE!!!

Tien: CHAOZU GET OUT OF THERE!!! GET AWAY FROM HIM!!!

Chaozu: 'Goodbye Tien... Daikon... Please don't die.'

Daikon: Chaozu! What are you saying?!

Tien: Don't tell me!

Chaozu looks down at a Tien and Daikon one last time with a smile and a tear in his eye.

Tien: NO!!! CHAOZU!!!

Daikon: DON'T DO IT CHAOZU!!!

Chaozu starts to glow on Nappa's back before self destructing, causing a great flash of light.

Everyone looks up in shock at Chaozu's self destruction. With Tien and Daikon being the most saddened.

Tien: CHAOZU!!!

Piccolo: He blew himself up in order to take out his opponent... A little drastic, but a good strategy.

Daikon: How is that... A good strategy...?

Piccolo looks over at Daikon fuming I'm rage.

Daikon: How was that A good strategy... If it didn't work?!

Everyone looks up at where the smoke was and sees Nappa just wiping his chin, unfazed.

Nappa: He's right y'know. Maybe you'll start taking us seriously. So first, the three eyed runt, then the rest of your lot!

Tien: The Dragon Balls Already restored his life once, they can't bring him back again. I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THIS!!!

Picoolo: Okay! Here's the plan, once he lets his guard down, we'll attack him back.

Vegeta: Good plan.

The four look over to Vegeta to see him smirking.

Vegeta: oh don't mind me! You'll miss your chance!

Piccolo: Don't make that stupid face once Goku gets here.

Vegeta: Who's that? Your ace in the whole?

Nappa: HYAAH!!!

Nappa launches himself at Tien, signifying that it's the time to attack. As Nappa falls Towards Tien, Piccolo appears next to Nappa and punches him to Daikon. Daikon goes under Nappa and kicks him in the gut towards Krillin. Krillin pulls his hands back and slams Nappa down towards Gohan. But, something happens, Gohan suddenly freezes.

Gohan: I-i-i'm s-scared!

Daikon: DAMN YOU GOHAN!!! I'LL KILL HIM MYSELF, THEN YOU!!!

Daikon shoots a blue blast from his hand. Following up, Piccolo shoots a swirling purple blast, and Krillin shoots a yellow one. But of course, since Nappa was to far down, he saw the attacks coming and dodges them.

Nappa: HAH!!! ALMOST GOT ME!!! Now I'll shorten your lives spans!

Tien: Sorry Daikon, But I'll have to meet Chaozu in the afterlife... Hopefully one day after you defeat these Saiyans, I'll meet you there to... [KI KO HO!!!]

Tien uses his last arm and shoots his own technique, the Ki Ko Ho, at Nappa. The smoke clears and reveals that Nappa still hasn't taken much damage.

Nappa: I was caught off guard there for a moment.

Tien: Sorry Chaozu... Daikon... I failed...

Tien starts to close his eyes before falling down, lifeless.

Vegeta: he gave everything he had, yet still died in vain.

Daikon: in vain...? No... It wasn't in vain...

Vegeta looks over and sees Daikon shaking with anger.

Daikon: I'm going to avenge you Tien! Chaozu!

Krillin: GOKU!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!!

Vegeta: Goku? That's the second time I've heard that name... Wait a minute...

Piccolo: We need to get him to the ground. That's where we'll have the advantage.

Nappa: it doesn't matter where you fight, I'll still crush you maggots!

Piccolo, Krillin, and Daikon land on the ground.

Nappa: HERE I COME!!!

Krillin: Watch out!!!

Daikon: Bring it!!

Gohan: DADDY!!!

Vegeta: NAPPA WAIT!!!

Everyone stops and turns towards Vegeta.

Nappa: What's wrong Vegeta? Why won't you let me at em?!

Vegeta: Don't be in such a hurry. That's all. But there's something I want to ask them first.

Nappa: Like what?

Vegeta: This "Goku" they speak of. Could it be Kakarrot?

Krillin: Yeah, so what if he is?

Vegeta: So he did come back to life with the Dragon Balls. Though I have to say, to think all this time Kakarrot is your last hope. How's he any good if he could barely defeat Raditz?

Krillin: Goku's different now! He's stronger and will beat you bad guys up!!!

Nappa: Oh yeah?! Where is he? Huh? Where's he hiding?!

Gohan: HE'S NOT HIDING!!! ONCE HE GETS HERE, HE'LL BEAT YOU GUYS UP!!!

Vegeta: Well that's some faith you have in him. How about we wait until he shows up?

Nappa: No Vegeta! Why can't I kill them now?!

Vegeta: Now now Nappa, calm down. How about three hours?

Nappa: 3 HOURS?!! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO IN 3 HOURS?!!! TO HELL WITH WAITING!!!

Daikon: GOOD!!! BRING YOUR ASS HERE!!!

Nappa Dallas towards Daikon, and Daikon flies Nappa.

Vegeta: WHAT DID I SAY NAPPA?!!!?

Nappa stops mid-air and gets punched in the face but Daikon, sending him back towards Vegeta's feet.

Nappa: why you little-!

Nappa calms down and stands up.

Nappa: Sorry Vegeta... I got a little carried away.

Vegeta: well there you go. Enjoy your last 3 hours of living.

After hearing the news about Goku's arrival, Vegeta has Given the remaining Z Fighters 3 hours before Goku arrives. Will Goku arrive in time? Or will it be too late?! Only one way to find out. On Dragon Ball Z Kyodai!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 703 23
This story follows the adventures of Son Goku and his older brother Y/N as they train in martial arts and explore the world in search of the Dragon B...
568K 9.3K 112
In Age 759, Son Goku and Chi-Chi had their second child, a boy they named Son Y/N. Unlike his brother, Y/N trains with Goku, growing stronger than Go...
813 13 4
Son Goken, the son of Goku and ChChi. Brother to Gohan and Goten. A descendant of the Saiyan race. After Goku's death against Raditz Goken vows to ga...
37.9K 625 17
A Saiyan Warrior name Xyro, who wants to become the strongest one of all the saiyans, Goku and his family and friends are helping him by the meaning...