The Ant at The Witch Academy

Oleh JacobHolder2

What if Akko tried to summon a familiar she summoned something more powerful then her class? A Chimera Ant wh... Lebih Banyak

Bio:

Chapter 1:

266 2 1
Oleh JacobHolder2

Akko POV:

I'm so excited! Today we're going be getting familiars! Finaly a chance to show them what I'm capable.

???: I wonder how that blunder will mess things up this time.

???: I know right. What was the Headmistress thinking letting in that disappointment.

Great its Hannah English and Barbara Parker. Diana's lapdogs.

Focus Akko. Just then Professor Finnelan called me up.

Anne: Ms. Kagari! We don't have all day! You're next!

I then made my way to the front of the class.

Anne: Now, recite the spell.

Akko: I summon thee, pass through the gate and come to my side at once!

Then a strange white corridor appeared.

(Ignore Kairi and Pluto.)

Just then a guy with blonde hair appeared.

???: Where am I? Who's the cute girl with red eyes and old hag?

This caused me to blush, but Professor Finnelan wasn't amused.

Moments earlier in another world:

Zidane POV:

Damn! Why can't the Chimera Ants and humans coexist?! Now, I'm banished and disowned for thinking such a thing could happen. Could things get worse?! Right now I'm running through a forest when I heard something.

???: I summon thee, pass through the gate and come to my side at once!

And then a white corridor appeared before me. Well it beats being hunted by the Hunters Association and Meruem's forces. So I went through and when I got to other side, I saw a cute girl with red eyes and some old hag.

Zidane: Where am I? And who's the cute girl with red eyes and old hag?

This caused the girl to blush and the old hag to get pissed.

???: Excuse me?! Ms. Kagari, control your familiar!

Familiar? Anyway if I'm someone's "familiar" she seems to have untapped potential. So I'll play along.

Zidane: Hold on mistress.

???: You don't have to call me that. My name is Atsuko Kagari. But you can call me Akko.

Before I could respond, some snooty bitch interrupted.

???: Look at that! Once again, Akko can't even come close to Diane's potential! I mean-

I then let some bloodlust pure out.

Zidane: Do you ever stop talking. If anything given how everyone else's familiars looks like they bought them from a pet store and how Akko-Sama summoned someone who can place a bomb on you without even knowing it's there, I'd say she's leagues ahead of this Diane's potential.

Akko: Wait what do you mean by "place bombs us without even knowing its there"?

Zidane: Since you're my master, I'll tell you. It's an ability of mine called Countdown. All I need to do is touch you and say bomber. Though that's not my only ability. I have plenty of abilities.

???: You should be Diana's familiar then! Why waste your time with that disgrace!

This girl doesn't know when to shut up.

Zidane: And which one of you is Debra?

Then a platnum blonde with tea green highlights raised her hand.

Diana: Its Diana. And I would appreciate it if you treated my friends with some respect.

Zidane: Respect, huh? Like how your lapdogs treated my master with respect? Respect isn't something given because some arrogant brats and their dimwitted ass kissers said so. Its earned. And right the only one here who's earned my respect is Akko-Sama.

???: Now see here, young man!

Zidane: And then there's you, old hag. I've only been here five minutes and I already want to place bombs on the majority of the students in this room. So why don't you do us all a favor and shut your damn mouth. And let my master explain to me what the hell is going on here.

???: I couldn't agree more. Though I wish that you would have put it nicer.

We all turned our attention to see a beautiful blue haired woman and an even older woman then the hag.

Akko: Professor Ursula. Headmistress Holbrooke.

So that's their names huh.

Holbrooke: Hello, Ms. Kagari. I see you've summoned quite the familiar.

???: More like a troublemaker. Then again that's to be expected for a troublemaker.

Holbrooke: Hush, Anne! This young man is quite powerful. And his Countdown ability, as he called it, is real. In fact I'd say he's the most powerful person in Luna Nova.

This shocked everyone. Why? Is my master really that much of an underdog?

Anne: Then I say Ms. Cavendish and Ms. Kagari should trade familiars.

Akko/Diana/Ursula/Holbrooke: Absolutely not!

This even shocked me. The fact that even Diana didn't want to trade, now I'm intrigued.

Diana: With all do respect Professor Finnelan. You know that's impossible. Once he stepped through the gateway, he became Akko's familiar. And nothing can change that.

Zidane: Geez, old hag, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you want Akko-Sama to fail miserable.

Anne: You stay out of this, boy!

Holbrooke: Enough! Both of you. Now, Ms. Kagari. Could you please explain to Uhhh.

Zidane: Oh that's right. I never gave you my name. Well I could lie and say I'm a brilliant artist. Or even a scroller. I could tell you that I'm dreaming of world peace, when I'm actually planning its destruction. The truth is what you see with your eyes. Not what you hear.

Akko-Sama just raised an eyebrow.

Akko: So your name?

Zidane: What did I just?! Never mind. I guess there's no harm. My name is Jeff.

Take Two:

Zidane: What did I just?! Never mind. I guess there's no harm. My name is Mario!

Damnit! Take three:

Zidane: What did I just?! Never mind. I guess there's no harm. I'm Batman!

One more time! Take four:

Zidane: What did I just?! Never mind. I guess there's no harm. My name is Zidane. Nice to meet you, Akko-Sama.

Akko: Nice to meet you to, Zidane. But you don't have to call me Sama. Just Akko is fine.

Zidane: Nah. I'm already attached to it.

Anne: Ahem!

Zidane: Do you mind? We're in the middle of a conversation.

Akko: Oh right. Zidane.

She then told me about how I became her familiar. Which again could be worse. I could be killed by the Hunter's Association and Meruem's forces. Not to mention Netiro had the Zoldyck family involved.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Fake love Oleh :)

Fiksi Penggemar

86.5K 2K 36
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
467K 9.8K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
180K 7.4K 53
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
888K 41K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one