Smuts (ft. Female Artists I W...

By fuckboy_cagayo

Smut (mainly Little Mix)... that's it Private message me for requests... NOT IN THE COMMENTS bc they will get... More

A/N
Dirty (Lerrie)
Notice (Leighade)
Notice Part 2 (Leighade)
Notice Part 3 (Leighade)
Notice Part 4 (Leighade)
Notice Part 5 (Leighade)
Work (Perrie/You G!P)
The One (Leighade)
Rendezvous (Leighade)
Mondays (Lesy G!P)
Feels Right (Leighade)
Fuck Me Like You Hate Me (Lesy)
Professor Pinnock (Lesy G!P)
I Love You (Lerrie G!P)
Netflix (Lerrie G!P)
Her Girls (OT4 G!P)
My Turn (Leighren)
Little One (Leighade G!P)
High School Sweethearts (Lesy G!P)
I'm Not Your Toy (Leighade G!P)
Moonlight (Leighade G!P)
Strip UNO (OT4)
Strip UNO II (OT4)
Strip UNO III (OT4)
Break Of Dawn (Lerrie G!P)
Touch Me (Jadesy)
Assistant (OT4/You G!P)
Innocent (Top Jerrie/You G!P)
Innocent Part 2 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
Innocent Part 3 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent (Jerrie/You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Wonder What [He] Thinks Of Me (Lerrie)
A/N: Suggestions
What're The Rules? (OT4/Bottom Jesy)
Watch Me, Show Me (Leighren)
Come Again And Again (Jadesy G!P)
The Bet (Leighade G!P)
nasty (Lesy)
Laundry & Babymakin' (Leighade G!P)
Switchin' Them Positions (Lerrie)
Soon As We Get Home (Ariana/Bottom Leigh G!P)
Mile High Club (Lerrie G!P)
Need To Know (Leighade G!P)
Need To Know Part 2 (Leighade G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center
Drugs N Hella Melodies (Leighren)
Anytime, Anyplace (Lerrie G!P)
You Suck (Jadesy G!P)
Fuckin' My Bestie (Leighade)
Shameless (Leighade)
Sex (Leighade/Lerrie G!P)
Gimme One (Jade/You G!P)
Toxic (Leighade)
That Was The Plan (Genderswap Jerrie)
Across The Hall (Genderswap Jerrie ft. Lenny)
Firefly (Jadaya G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center 2
I Like The Nerdy Look (Jade/You G!P)
Broad Daylight (Leighade G!P)
Shitty Boss (Leighade)
Starting The New Year Right (Jerrie/Lesy G!P)
If You Let Me (Your OTP/G!P)
Solo Stimulation (Jadren G!P)
On The Hood (Jadren G!P)
Lonely (Demlani G!P)
make up (Jadaya G!P)
Brat (Genderswap G!P)
Artist (Leighade)
Amen (Jerrie/You G!P)
Amen Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Smuts Part 2 (ft. More Artist I Wanna Make Babies With 🥺💦)
Out Here (OTP: Drawn From A Hat)
Just Another Smoke Sesh (Jade/You)
Your First Time (W.A./You G!P)
Stress Relief (W.A./ You G!P)
Juicy Fruit (Jade/You)
Thirst-day Addams (W.A./You G!P)

Instagram (Lesy G!P)

3.8K 65 28
By fuckboy_cagayo

———
Leigh

I don't mind taking my girlfriend's pictures for her IG sometimes. But the thing is, she calls me to wherever she's at just to give me her phone and take 40 pictures before she finds the three she likes.

I could be relaxing, listening to my favorite song, then here she is FaceTiming me from her dining room.

I'm currently doing my normal exercises in the backyard, working up quite a sweat while my AirPods blasts Doja Cat.

In the middle of You Right, my phone rings, indicating a FaceTime call. I stand up from doing my planks and run back into the house where my phone sat on the charger.

I knew who it was before I even spotted my device on the counter.

I wipe my wet face with my damp shirt then answer. "Yes, love?" I greet once I see my girl's gorgeous face. I could tell she was in her room, wearing her white bathing suit. "Come shower and get dressed. I wanna take pictures by the beach."

She starts checking herself out and I decide to take a few pictures that way.

"Can it wait? I'm not done with my workout," I say, going into the kitchen for some water. "Please? I'm already dressed, look," she flips the camera to the mirror, showing me her bathing suit with a light colored, sheer skirt that accentuates her perfect figure.

"Mm!" I nearly choke on my water. No matter how many times I've seen her, I never fail to go wide eyed. "Looking hot, babe," I say after my drink went down easier. She flips it back, holding it up a little to catch close ups of that body while still showing her face.

"Thank you," she smiles with her tongue between her teeth. "Now, get your ass up here, shower, and get dressed so Instagram can see this hotness." I groan, "Fine. Would you mind getting my trunks out for me?"

"Way ahead of ya, Leigh-Leigh," she then shows the bed where my outfit was laid out. My trunks were also white with accents the same color as her skirt. My top was similar, but was more of a swimming crop top than a bikini top.

"See you in a few seconds," I say before hanging up to her room.

———
For a beautiful day, not many people were here like I expected.

Great, because I don't feel like peopling today.

Jesy had me take at least ten pictures in a few different spots around the area until we got to the rocks. "Right here, babe," she says, handing me her phone before sitting on the big rock, crossing her legs together.

I stare at her for a minute, unintentionally biting my lip.

"Are you gonna take the pictures or eye-fuck me?" She half-jokes with a knowing smile. "I can multitask," I lick my lips at her, missing her reaction when I swipe to her camera.

Out of all of places I've been forced to take her pictures, I like this spot the most.

The sun wasn't beating down on us, it was a little secluded, so unless you're looking, you wouldn't be able to see us.

It's a nice little spot.

I snap more photos than usual to send to me later just for my own safe keeping.

For nights where I want her, but can't have her.

This continues for a second before she tells me to stop. When I do so, she asks for her phone back and I give it to her.

I watch her scroll for what felt a minute when she finally picks one she likes. I sit next to her, watching as she posts it on her Instagram. I lean my head back against the large stone and close my eyes behind my shades.

I was a bit tired since we came here before I could properly rest after my workout.

A moment later, I feel her straddling me and removing my sunglasses. I open my eyes to thin slits. "Rude," I say to her. "Someone's tired," she comments teasingly. My eyes open a little more, "Well, I'm at the beach when I should be in bed, taking a nap after that workout."

She slips on my Ray Bans and moves some of her curly highlights over her shoulder. "Poor baby," she pouts while caressing my face. I noticed her eyes changed from being green to light brown.

I know what that change means and I raise an eyebrow. "Here? Out in the open like this?" I get out right before she brings me in with a dominant kiss.

"I don't care, I want you now," she says against my lips, now grinding down on me slowly. I take a bite of her plump lip, causing her breath to hitch. "You mean to tell me you can't wait to get home to have sex?" I ask with a small chuckle.

She shakes her head, taking my hands and putting them on her ass. "You naughty girl," I massage it just how she likes, making her keen before we resume our make out session.

It's hot as hell out, but what I'm feeling on my lap is a different kinda heat.

I grope her cheeks before smacking one of them out of pure habit. "Don't tell me you never thought about taking me at the beach," she husks, tangling a hand in my hair. She then flicks her tongue over my top lip.

"Not in broad daylight with people walking around."

"That's what makes it so hot," her voice drops to an octave that makes me twitch a bit. "Jes-," I start when her kisses move from my lips, to my jaw, then right on the sensitive spot on my neck.

I keep a moan down, grunting quietly at the sensation. While her mouth bruises my neck, her hips rotate right on my hardening member. "Fuck that, too slow," she says, reaching behind her back to undo her top.

I take the time to whip out my semi and stroke it as her rosy nipples come into view. I take the liberty to latch onto one while I work myself until I'm fully erect. "Ahh," she sighs, grabbing a fistful of my hair.

I nip the blushed, hardened flesh with my teeth, making her yelp.

She gets up briefly to remove her bottoms, leaving her bare naked. In a swift motion, she lifts up, takes me and teases her clit with my tip. "Shit, Daddy," she moans before diving into another hot kiss.

With both of my hands on her ass, I slowly ease up into her, making her gasp and throw her head back. I groan at how slick she is, as if she's been wanting me all day.

"Fuck, I've been wanting you all day," she says breathily and I chuckle hotly. "Why didn't you catch me before my workout?" She shudders, bucking her hips a little faster.

"I love watching you sweat," she bounces some while rolling her hips in a hypnotizing fashion. "Fuck," I say under my breath, assisting her as she works my dick expertly.

"Shit... you were watching me?" I bite my lip at her, feeling her flutter around me. She nods with a whimper, "Fuck me." I smirk, holding her in place and going as deep as I could.

Her eyes roll back and I cover her mouth, knowing she'd definitely be loud enough to bring attention. With my hand still silencing her, I do what she requested and thrust up into her. Her hold on me tightens as she clenches repeatedly.

"Give it to me, Daddy!... fucking give it! Ohhhh," she moans in my hand, movements getting jerky. "C'mon, baby. You're not ready yet, are you?" She looks at me with overbearing lust, hesitantly nodding her head.

I hold her still again, only neither of make the first move. "Why'd you stop?" She pants once I remove my hand from her face. "I don't want you to cum yet. I wanna cum with you," I say before catching her bottom lip in a light kiss.

This causes her to shiver, canting her hips as subtly as she could manage. I smirk at her, "Damn, you can't wait-?" "Did you miss the part when I said I've been wanting you all day? Can't you feel it, Daddy?"

Her tone was so sexy that I twitch inside of her. "You're making the ocean jealous, baby girl," I fight with fire.

She smirks and unravels her arms from around me. Before I could say anything, she throws her head far back until her hands where flat on the sand. The new position makes us both let out near attention-grabbing moans.

I stand slightly so that she can have all of me.

"You're gonna make me wanna get you pregnant," I sigh, my legs trembling a little. She looks up at me with a savage smile. "Do it," I kink a brow at her. "Say less."

I grip her hips and start off with deep and slow thrusts, earning me a long, guttural moan.

"Shh, baby. You'll get us caught," I say, using the thumb from my right hand to press and rub on her clit. She tries her damndest to stay quiet, but it was near impossible.

"Baby girl, if you can't be quiet, we gotta finish in the car," I say, still rubbing her.

Her brows furrow as she struggles to keep quiet. She was doing well, until I speed up.

"Fuuuck, Daddy!" I stop abruptly and look around to see if we've been notice. I sigh in relief before looking down at the older, titillated woman.

"You have one more time, baby girl," I start breathlessly. She whines in response, "I'll be quiet, Daddy. Please, make me cum."

I take her bikini top and stuff it in her mouth. "This should shut you up," I husk, grabbing her hips firmly and snapping my hips with purpose and a strained groan.

She lets out one as well, wrapping her legs around my waist tightly.

Taking her this way had my high coming it like a freight train. She tightens around me, causing my eyes to roll back and my mouth falls slightly open.

"Fuck, baby girl... fuck... oh, shit, I'm c-," I gasp sharply and throw my head back as I unload in her.

Her thighs tremble hard and her juices erupt on my lap, soaking us. "Goddamn," I shiver, trying to control my breathing a bit. I sit back down and help her sit back up, taking the gag out of her mouth.

The feeling of her sliding all the way down makes us both sigh before we kiss sloppily, panting against each other's lips. Once we were calm enough, our kisses get slower and more steady.

"Shit, that was-," "Intense?" "Yeah," she nods with a satisfied giggle. "We should probably get home," I say and she pouts. "Another round?" She asks cutely and I lick my lips.

"Yeah, I'm starving," I say, looking down at the mess she's made. "Hm, I need to feed your sweet tooth anyway."

———
*😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
618K 37.6K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...