The Truth Unfolded ✔️

By sfhaseen01

INSTANCE 1 "your ammi said you have been irritating her asking about your childhood again and again" "I just... More

Introduction
The Unexpected Shopping Incident
My Going To Be WHAT?
I Want My Memories
Allah Is Capable Of Anything
I'll Be Left Alone
The Hardest Nights
The Unknown Photo And My Parents Visit
Something Is Strange
Friend's Party
The Surprise
Sadiq
Calls From Unknown Numbers
The Weekend
Memories Are My Need Now!
Visit To Sadiq's Parents House
Poisoned
The Careless Man
New Ideas And Discoveries
Many Things Happen
Hand In Marriage
Shocked
Zafar Fell Ill
Gangsters Or Criminals?
These Are Not Just Nightmares
The Papers
It's Impossible
Bully
I Understand Now
The Truth Is Finally Unfolded
Never To Be Heard Again
The End
Acknowledgements
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER
Bonus Chapter
Q/A
A Sneak Peek
The Last Warning

The Nightmare

229 16 11
By sfhaseen01

CHAPTER #5

Do comment and vote. I would love to see your reactions!

Word count :1310

"abba, see I made a painthing!"
"ayi my little princess show me.. Wow its so nice keep it up"
"what did our daughter make? Show me also... You will not show your ammi?"
"ammmiiii see this is our family!!"
"wow so beautiful"

*heavy footsteps*
*two men with pistol*

"surrender to us or we will kill you"
"what should we surrender?"
"your house, your job and even your daughter"
"I won't give my daughter to you bastards"
"in the count of ten"
"never"

One......two.......three "you cant do this"..... Four...... Five "leave us"...... Six..... Seven...... Eight..... "what did we do? What wrong did we do? Who sent you?"
"shut up"...... Nine..... Ten. *shot*

*blood everywhere*

"ammiiiii abbbaaa gett uppp!!! See my painthing! Get up why you both not opening eyes? Ammiiiiii abbbaaaaaaaa"

"hafsa... Hafsa. Wake up"

"uhh?"

"you were crying and mumbling to yourself in your sleep, is everything ok?"

"I saw a dream" I was almost crying.

"its ok...its ok come here"
He slowly caressed my hair and hugged me tightly. I could hear his heartbeat.

"what is the time now?" I asked

"its 2 in the morning"

"I am sorry, I ruined your sleep"

"no love you didn't" he kissed on my forehead. "BTW, what did you see in your dream?"

"I saw a little girl was with her parents enjoying when two men shot them dead"

"shh shhh it was just a dream come sleep peacefully now"
He took me in his arm and still caressing my hair, "nothing will happen to you, I am here for you always" it was almost a whisper.
His words soothed me. I  went closer to him. his heartbeats were peaceful and his sleepy breaths were embracing my temple. He was asleep.

I smiled to myself and slept.

Oh my god! Ya Allah forgive me. I didn't wake up for my fajr salah!
I was feeling warm. I was still in his arms.
I slowly moved to free myself but still he moved a little. I was careful.

"wake up, it's 9am"

"mmmm" zafar groaned. He was still in deep sleep
"zafar, wake up"

"ok just 5 minutes"

I got up from the bed when suddenly he grabbed my hand and pulled me.

"how did you escape so easily" he was smirking even while he was asleep!

"I just moved carefully"

"you shouldn't have"

"then you would have woken up"

"but I would pretend to sleep and pull you back when you move farther"

I giggled
"what?"
"no, nothing"
_____________________________________

Zafar's POV

I just realized hafsa had nightmare last night.
"are you ok now?"

"yes, a lot better"

I wanted to hear something good from her, something that would prove she too loves me as much as I do.

"you'll take a bath? And we missed our fajr salah!!"

"yeah...I was so tired I couldn't get up... I'll go take bath and come"

I kissed on her cheek and again her cheeks turned pink.

I took bath and wore my clothes in the bathroom itself. When I came out I saw hafsa was engrossed in some thoughts.

She saw me coming and straightened herself.
"umm... Mm.. Ummm"

"yes you want to tell something" I was getting butterflies in my stomach

"umm... I want to ask you something... Since when are you residing in this house?"

All the butterflies died...... Ok,What did she ask? About the house yeah!

"I don't remember exactly but maybe when I was 8 I guess, why?"

"I know I'll sound strange but I somehow feel I know this house and share a very strong connection"

WHAT?
"how is that possible?"

"I know it's not possible but.... I can't help it"

"come on take it easy, let's have breakfast"

I just wanted her to be comfortable but it seemed she was feeling uneasy and now she even told me what she felt about the place. How is that even possible? This is the first time she came here.

After breakfast I spent my time with my family. All the little kids gathered in my room to meet hafsa. She was a piece of fantasy for all of them. I saw that she was talking and laughing with them and it made me very happy.
We had a very good day but at night I realized I did not spend enough time with her.

"I am sorry I did not spend enough time with you"

"no it's alright, I had fun with the kids and you were too coming and going"

"but still...."

"it's ok I say you" she smiled

"are you sure?" I asked her lifting up her chin

"yes" she giggled
_______________________________________

Hafsa's POV

I guess zafar was very attached to his family. After breakfast, he left the room to spend time with them.
He also asked me to come out, just once, but I refused. It's not like a bride to come out of the room on her first day itself.
In the afternoon, zafar had left the door a little open.
I was tying my hair into a bun when I saw a little boy peeping through the space made by the open door.

"come in"
He was nervous, it was obvious from his face.
A few other children followed him.
Other children were quite noisy.

"aren't you the one who came to my house?" I asked a boy who was standing back

"yes didi"

"what is your name beta?"

"salman qureshi"

Ohhh! I remember Zafar's phuppu calling 'sallu you want biscuit? Here here' at my home when they came for my proposal. Ok so sallu was a cute short for salman.
When I started talking, all the children were getting nervous. I didn't want them to. They were all cute.

"come on, now everyone will say me their birthdays one by one so that I'll write them and then I will give each one of you a present on your birthdays right? So everyone come here..."
Everyone were enthusiastic now on hearing the word 'birthday presents'.
Each one of them came and me gave their birthday dates.
We also talked in between about almost everything. The children were feeling free now.
Some were calling me mami (maternal aunt) and some were calling me chachi (paternal aunt) and also some called me didi who were a little older.
I guess they were all Zafar's cousin's children because zafar was his parents only child.

Dinner again, was given in our room and zafar came for it.

"I am sorry I did not spend enough time with you"

"no it's alright, I had fun with the kids and you were too coming and going"
It was true, I enjoyed with the kids.

"but still...."

"it's ok I say you"
It seemed he didn't want to leave me alone. He realized now!
I didn't want to talk much so I just looked down observing my veil, just then, zafar slowly lifted up my chin

"are you sure?" he asked me
He was cute I couldn't stop my smile.

"yes"
He came closer to me.
Cupping my cheeks, he scanned my whole face. I think I blushed.

"tomorrow we are going to go to your parents house"

"really?!? I missed them!"

"would you ever miss me like that?"

That left me speechless. Inside myself my answer was no because I didn't love him. I mean I liked him... I liked him very much but I didn't feel that love inside me for him so I guess I would miss my parents more, not more but the most.

" I get you, good night" he told me and went to sleep.
He was disheartened. But that was better than hurting him so I chose to remain silent and sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 593 31
2020/05/29 #105 Sorrows #394 spiritual First I thought to tell you everything, What Iam hiding and why? But then I realized, Do you care about it...
96.1K 11.5K 33
Copyright© 2020. All rights reserved. She sat on her bed thinking how on earth is she to get married at the tender age of sixteen. Not marrying any o...
460K 19.1K 89
"You?" She yells. "You feisty cat, look what have you done? You have teeth or cutters?" "And what the hell did you just do? You scared the hell out...
267K 14.3K 59
Dua Shah the innocent girl with a devastated life. Never loved by anyone from her family. She lost her mother in early age. She lives with her father...