Dragon Ball Z Kyodai (Male Oc...

By TheFlamimgKa1

Earth. The home to one of the universe's strongest warriors named Son Goku! And for the past few years, this... More

Update
Bio (updated)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Explanation on Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Namek saga starts)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Android/Cell saga starts)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (filler)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (Buu saga starts)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 (The Final Chapter)
R.I.P

Chapter 3

2.8K 44 16
By TheFlamimgKa1

Last time, On Dragon Ball Z Kyodai...

Daikon: Don't worry Goku, your son is just fine.

Goku: That's good... Now Chi-Chi won't yell at you... Dying is pretty rough right Krillin? Hurts a lot.

Krillin: Yeah that's true. But don't worry! We'll bring you back with the Dragon Balls!

Goku: thanks...

Goku gives his last breath before closing his eyes.

Daikon: He's dead...

Daikon blinks once and Goku disappears from his sight.

Daikon: He vanished?!

Krillin: he did! Where did he go?!

Piccolo: Hmm... I see. This must be Kami's doing.

Krillin/Roshi: Kami?

Daikon: That makes sense. Who else could it be?

Piccolo: I wonder what his plan is.

Roshi: if it's Kami himself, then we have nothing to worry about.

Krillin: for now, we need to focus on getting the other Dragon Balls so we can bring Goku back before the Saiyans arrive.

Bulma: Ugh! And where Yamcha where you need him?!

Krillin: weren't you the one who chased him away?

Daikon: you guys are fighting again huh?

Bulma: that's not important right now! The real question is, how did that guy find Goku so quickly?

Piccolo: it was that device on his face. It lets him find the location of anyone in his range.

Bulma: this thing?

Bulma and Krillin go over to Raditz dead body and get the scouter from his face. Bulma puts on the scouter but it's a bit broken.

Bulma: what incredible technology! With a little fixing, we'll be able to find Tien and Yamcha!

Daikon: why would you try and find Yamcha if you locked him out?

Roshi: So Piccolo, what's your plan?

Everyone looks over at Piccolo and see him growing his arm back.

Piccolo: You should start looking for those Dragon Balls. Even if Kami is involved, I doubt even he can bring people back from the dead. But you can leave Son Goku's son behind. I'll be taking him form here.

Krillin: Don't tell me... You plan on eating him!

Piccolo: WHY WOULD I DO THAT FOR?!! That boy has a tremendous amount of hidden potential. We're going to need him against the fight against the Saiyans. I'm the only one that can give him the training he needs.

Daikon: As if.

Piccolo loos behind him and sees Daikon Who just finished putting on his weighted clothing back on.

Daikon: I'll still here y'know? Even though I wasn't the one to beat you up during that tournament, I'll do it now.

Piccolo: We don't have time for this. Once a year passes, I'll bring him back. But not a day earlier!

Piccolo flies off with Gohan in his arms.

Daikon: Don't worry. I'll go with him.

Krillin: That's a relief. You're going to bring him back right?

Daikon: I hate to admit but Piccolo's right. Gohan's potential is amazing! And if ik there to help him, I'm sure he'll be a great warrior like his father.

Krillin: well when you put it like that, it's not a bad idea.

Daikon: Anyway, I better get going, I'm starting to not see Piccolo anymore. Get stronger Krillin! I'll be waiting!

Daikon runs off towards the direction of Piccolo, since he can't fly as well yet.

Krillin: heh, he makes it seem that I'll be on his level in a year...

After the death of Goku, Daikon and Piccolo head off to train Gohan. Will they be able to train Gohan and themselves in time for the Saiyans arrival? Only one way to find out! Now... on Dragon Ball Z Kyodai!!!

Now in a deserted area, Daikon Catches up to Piccolo and sees him giving Gohan a pep talk.

Piccolo: We need you help to fight these Saiyans. With me, your father, and your "uncle," we still won't stand a chance. That's why I'm going to train you so that you can realize it yourself.

Gohan: Me? But... I-i can't f-f-fight at all! I don't have any power!

Daikon: You're wrong Gohan.

Gohan looks up and sees Daikon next to Piccolo.

Gohan: Mr. Daikon!

Daikon: Hey kid! But now's not the time for a reunion. You have a lot of potential. You're Goku's son after all! He's one of the strongest people I know. And with a little training, we can bring that power out.

Gohan: R-really? You think so?

Piccolo: You want some proof?

Piccolo grabs Gohan's head and lifts him up.

Gohan: Ow! What are you doing?! Let me go! Help!!!

Daikon: It's gonna be alright Gohan! I believe in you!

Piccolo reels his arm back and throws Gohan towards a nearby mountain.

Gohan: WAAAAAHHH!!!

Piccolo: 'Come ok kid! Show me your hidden power!

Daikon: 'Gohan! Do it! Unlock your potential before you die!'

Gohan continues to scream before gaining a serious look on his face and blasting the mountain into oblivion.

Piccolo: Astonishing...

Daikon: He's way stronger than I was at that age.

Gohan: Did I do that?

Daikon: Yes Gohan... Yes you did...

Piccolo: looks like your starting to understand. Looks like your emotions are linked to your power. But since you can't maintain it, could be a problem. We're going to train you to become the greatest warrior this world has ever seen!

Gohan: But, I don't want to fight. I wanna become a scholar!

Daikon: we'll keep that in mind once you defeat the Saiyans. If you don't, they'll destroy the earth and you won't be able to become a scholar.

Gohan: But... I'm scared...

Piccolo: SHUT UP BEFORE I KILL YOU!!! NO MORE DISCUSSION!!! TAKE OFF YOUR TUNIC!!!

Daikon: Don't be so mean Piccolo! He's only 4!

Gohan: But, if Daddy's coming back, can't he train me?

Piccolo: your dad isn't cut out to be a good teacher. He won't be hard enough on you.

Daikon: He's right. But since I'm here, I'll make sure your training isn't to harsh. But it'll be hard. So brace yourself Gohan. Causing this is gonna hurt.

Gohan: so when do I start?

Daikon and Piccolo walk away from Gohan and discuss a plan on secret. They then come back and face Gohan.

Piccolo: You start by surviving.

Gohan: What do you mean?

Daikon: you see this place? You have to stay survive for 6 months. Alone.

Gohan: in a place like this?! I can't stay here for that long alone.

Piccolo: you won't be alone. You have the blood thirsty creatures to live with.

Gohan: Please! Don't leave me alone!

Daikon: Sorry Gohan, But when I was your age, I had to live this this. Alone, fighting, surviving. But that's what made me tougher! It gave me time to think. And I became who I am today.

Gohan: But... I'm not made for this! what about a bed?! A bath?! Food?!

Daikon: A bed? Made one. A bath? Made one. Food? Found some.

Piccolo: You sorry little prince. Did you think that stuff would be made of you?

Gohan: That's not fair...

Piccolo: if you feel resentment, curse your fate. Just like I do.

Piccolo and Daikon fly off, leaving Gohan to fend for himself. As Gohan cries a shadow over him. Gohan looks up and sees a giant orange dinosaur drooling above him.

Gohan: Um... Hi?

The dinosaur opens his jaws ready to eat Gohan, but he runs away before he could get eaten. As he runs, he trips on a stone and scratches his face. Gohan in anger grits his teeth and pushes himself of the groud, disappearing from the dinosaur's sight. Gohan opens his eyes and looks around, realizing that he was on top of a mountain.

Gohan: I CAN'T GET DOWN!!! HELP ME!!! WAAAAAH!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Daikon: at least he managed to escape his first beast. If he keeps this up he'll end up surviving.

Piccolo: you're planning to step in if he's about to die anyway.

Daikon: Of course I am! He can't die here. Not like this.

Now at nighttime, Gohan is tries to sleep, but is too cold and hungry to do so. He opens his eyes and sees some apples in front of him. He gets up immediately and grabs the apples before wondering where they could've came from, but being the hungry little kid he is just shrugs and eats the apples, only to find out they're sour. But he eats nonetheless. Gohan finishes eating and lays back down to go to sleep. Above him, Daikon and Piccolo are watching him.

Piccolo: Stupid little brat. This is the last time I'm helping him.

Daikon: Yeah good luck. I'm heading to bed. We'll spar tomorrow morning Piccolo.

Piccolo: Why should I spar with you?

Daikon: Because I'm the best person you got to a sparring partner and you know it. You can spar with Gohan in 6 months when the time comes.

Daikon lands down on the ground before immediately falling asleep.

Piccolo: Idiots.

Piccolo crosses his legs and closes his eyes, ready to get some sleep, but wakes up and he senses Gohan getting up. He looks up and sees him just peeing. He closes his eyes before sensing a large power level rising. He looks up and sees Gohan starting to grow in size.

Piccolo: what the hell?!

Gohan: RAAAAAAHHH!!!

Gohan shouts and starts to grow fur, sharper teeth, and a snout.

Piccolo: WHAT IS THAT THING!!!??

Gohan jumps down from the falling mountain and gets hit from some of the rocks. He turns around and smashes the mountain, completely destroying it. Gohan roars once more, creating a giant beam from his mouth, and destroying some mountains in the distance.

Piccolo: What's going on!? Where's this destructive power coming from?! If he keeps this up, the whole earth will be gone before the Saiyans even get here!!! As he dodges some of the debris and beams, he remembers what Raditz said before.

Raditz: don't play dumb Kakarrot! We Saiyans reach our full potential during a full moon!

Piccolo: That's it! The full moon!!!

Piccolo looks up and sees the light of the full moon.

Piccolo: BEGONE!!!

Piccolo lifts his hand and completely destroys the moon. With the moon now being gone, Gohan reverts back to his normal self with no clothes and falls asleep immediately.

Piccolo: floats down and walks over to Gohan.

Piccolo: his tail must be the secret to the Saiyans power. It allows them to transform at the sight of a full moon. Good thing I blew up the moon. Imagine what the Saiyans could've done. I guess I should remove the tail since it could be his greatest weakness.

Piccolo pulls out Gohan's tail and gives him a new outfit and a sword.

Piccolo: gave him the same clothes as his father. But his character will be completely different. Once I'm done training with you, you'll wish you were dead. Because I'm going to turn you into a fine demon clansman!

Daikon: You wish.

Piccolo looks back in surprise in seeing Daikon awake now out of all times.

Piccolo: Now you're awake?

Daikon: What do you mean now? Did something happen?

Piccolo sighs before nodding his head.

Piccolo: Forget it. Why are you awake?

Daikon: Can't you see?

Daikon points to his headz revealing a giant lump.

Daikon: A rock fell on my head.

Piccolo: So the destruction didn't wake you up?

Daikon: Oh it did. I just knew you would take care of it.

Piccolo: You just left me to fend for myself?!

Daikon: I mean, you're doing the same to Gohan.

Piccolo: You are too!

Daikon: Oh right. Doesn't matter. You better get some rest. Because tomorrow? I'm going to beat you so hard that you wish you were training with Gohan.

Piccolo: what's with the dark attitude all of a sudden.

Daikon: I thought that would get you motivated. Now, get ready.

Daikon flies away, leaving Piccolo and Gohan alone.

Piccolo: Heh, what a weird guy.

After the incident of that night, everything went on as planned. With Daikon and Piccolo training, while Gohan tries to survive in the wilderness. Now after 6 months, Gohan has seen to get the hang of living alone. In a forest, Gohan is sent eating some type of berries before the same orange dinosaur from the beginning is seen again drooling at Gohan. And instead of running away, Gohan just faces the Dinosaur casually, continuing to eat his berries. The dinosaur roars in anger before chasing after Gohan, but Gohan teases the Dinosaur before tricking him into crashing into a mountain. Gohan takes his sword and slices off a piece of the dinosaur's before heating it up and eating it. Meanwhile, Daikon and Piccolo are watching from above.

Piccolo: Looks like he's getting the hang of things.

Daikon: Yeah, and it's been six months. It looks like the real training begins. Remember our plan?

Piccolo: tch. What make you think that I'll follow it?

Daikon: HAHAHAHA!!! "..."

Daikon laughs before getting serious and staring at Piccolo.

Daikon: Do you... Remember our plan, Piccolo?

Piccolo: Tch. You being serious will never work on me.

Daikon: Don't care. It's time to start the training.

Daikon lands down and confronts Gohan.

Daikon: Hey Gohan.

Gohan: Mr. Daikon! You're here? Has it already been 6 months?

Daikon: Yep! And now, it's time for your real test to begin. For the rest of these 6 months, me and Piccolo will be taking turns to train you. Each month, me and Piccolo will train you harder and harder. So, let's get to training.

Gohan: What are we doing?

Daikon: We're sparring! Now, get ready. Go!

Gohan: HYAAAHH!!!

Gohan jumps at Daikon and sends a flurry of kicks at Daikon, but he just blocks them all.

Gohan lands back on the ground and jumps back at Daikon, trying to land a hit. But Daikon disappears from Gohan's sight and reappears behind him and kicks his back.

Gohan: How did you move so fast! I couldn't see you!

Daikon: If you can't see me, then try and sense my energy.

Gohan: I don't know what your talking about.

Gohan stands up and starts to dust his clothes.

Gohan: it's not fair if you move to fast...

Daikon points a finger at Gohan and shoots a blast at him.

Gohan: GAAH!

Daikon: No complaints Gohan! I don't remember asking you to stop attacking! The Saiyans won't just wait for you to attack. We only have 6 months so you better get serious. So from now on, you'll only eat sleep and fight!

Gohan: But, that'll get me killed!

Daikon: How? I do it everyday. And now I'm stronger than your dad. So you better hope you don't die!

Daikon launches himself at Gohan and throws a barrage of punches. Gohan desperately tries to block, but is hit most of the time. After a while of sparring, it turns night, and the trio all sit on the same mountain with Gohan covered in wounds, and Daikon not scratched a bit.

Gohan: Ow...

Daikon: Good job Gohan. I'm glad you're not crying anymore. You really toughened up.

Gohan: heh... Yeah... Y'know Mr. Piccolo, Mr. Daikon... You guys fought my dad before right?

Daikon: That's right. We were around 14 years old. When I fought him. you may not know this, but we were trained by completely different people. Goku was trained by The old man Roshi, while I was trained by My old Master... Shen. I won't go into to many details... But I basically tied against him during a tournament. Something Piccolo here couldn't do.

Piccolo: Shut it!

Daikon: And after that whole incident, king Piccolo arose and tried to take over earth! But guess what? He also wanted to be young again. So they looked for the dragon balls. And Krillin had one of them. And I was just passing by and saw Krillin facing off against one of the demons!

Gohan: So what happened?

Daikon: Well, I could've defeated him, but he went after Krillin and almost killed him! If I didn't step in the way, he would've died. But... I died protecting him.

Gohan: You died?!

Daikon: yeah, but the Dragon Balls brought me back to life! I honestly thought no one would care if I died. Guess I was wrong.

Gohan: well anyway, my dad I used to tell me, Piccolo wasn't as bad as he was after he died and came back. And I kinda think so too. And you Mr. Daikon, my dad said that you changed a lot after Mr. Roshi took you and your friends in.

Daikon: really? I didn't think he'd talk about me much.

Piccolo: I DON'T CARE!!! JUST GO TO SLEEP BECAUSE TOMORROW WON'T BE GENTLE!!!

Daikon: Huh?

Gohan: O-okay...

Gohan lays down falls asleep. Daikon leans back on the wall and falls asleep as well.

Piccolo: Stupid brat...

After a few more months of training, Daikon, Gohan, and Piccolo are all seen meditating when suddenly the sky turns dark.

Gohan: whoa... What happened? It was just daytime, now the sky turned dark!

Daikon: It must be the Dragon! Goku's coming back then! But why now? We have a month left right?

Piccolo: That's correct. But if they're reviving him now, then the Saiyans must be arriving early.

As Vegeta says the s, Two pods arrive from outer space and crash land on earth.

Woman: W-what was that?

Man: this is incredible! It fell straight from the sky!

Out of the first pod, comes out the short, Spikey haired man walks out of the pod. Out of the second one, climbs out the tall, bald man.

Once both men step out, All of the Z Fighters and Piccolo sense their large energy.

Blue: Earth, was it? Not a bad planet, wouldn't you say Nappa?

Nappa: Right. Why don't we say hello to the nosey little earthling Vegeta?

Nappa lifts two fingers up into the air and completely destroys the entire city that they landed in. After destroying the whole city, the scouters on their face senses Three power levels, all at once place. So that's where they head next. Piccolo sensing the Saiyans arrival takes off his weighted clothing. But not only does he sense the two Saiyans, But also other power levels coming towards him. They all look up and see the short Bald monk fly down towards them.

Gohan: A Saiyan?!

Krillin: Hey! It's been a while! Daikon, Piccolo.

Piccolo: Oh, it's just you.

Daikon: Hey Krillin! You've been training hard haven't you!

Krillin: I'm glad you noticed! One year was all it took. Now I'm ready to fight these Saiyans!

Gohan: Oh! I know you! You were the one at the turtle hermit's place!

Krillin: The name's Krillin! And you're looking a lot tougher. Just like Goku when he was a kid!

Gohan: You're small but strong! That's what my dad says!

Krillin: He only says that because he grew a little... Say... How's training with Piccolo and Daikon? Did they go hard on you?

Gohan: No. Daikon was nice and Piccolo wasn't as bad as people say he is-

Piccolo: Enough small chat! They're here!

Everyone looks up and sees two floating figures in the air.

The two Saiyans land on the ground and face the group of four.

Vegeta: So, you've been waiting for us?

Piccolo: That's right. But just to be clear, what are you here for?

Vegeta: That voice. You must've been the one to kill Raditz.

Piccolo: Voice?

Vegeta: Didn't Raditz tell you? These devices happen to be transmitters. You too, Daikon, was it?

Daikon: So you know me?

Vegeta: Of course! I could I not recognize a fellow Saiyan like me?

Daikon's smile drops and he clenches his hands.

Daikon: Sorry, but I'm not one of you.

Nappa: That's weird, That one is a Namekian!

Vegeta: You're right. That's probably how he was able to beat Raditz.

Piccolo: Namekian?

Krillin: You're an Alien Piccolo? No wonder!

Vegeta: Yes, they somehow have some magic-like abilities. Probably how you made the Dragon Balls huh Namekian?!

Krillin: you know about the dragon balls?!

Nappa: the dragon balls are the main reason we're at this place anyway! You may be a Namekian, but your friends are bugs to us!

Piccolo: Heh, thanks you you, I'm starting to understand my ancestry. But you're wrong. I'm more of a warrior than a magician. So allow me to show you!

Nappa presses on his scouter and reads everyone's power level.

Nappa: 981 (Krillin), 2920 (Piccolo), 3,389 (Daikon) and 1,880(Gohan)?! Do you idiots really think you can defeat us with those puny power levels?!

Vegeta: Take off your scouter Nappa. These fools can manipulate their energy to suit their situation. The scouters are useless.

Vegeta takes off his scouter, and Nappa follows shortly.

Vegeta: we'll ask about the dragon balls later. Do you still have those 6 Saibamen right Nappa?

Nappa: You bet!

Nappa dogs in his, panties, and pulls out a small jar with green seeds and some green liquid. He opens the jar, planets the seeds, and waters them with the liquid, causing 6 monstrosities to grow up from the ground.

Daikon: Ew! What are those things?!

Krillin: this might be harder than we thought.

Piccolo: It seems that way.

Daikon: Nah, I can probably take all of them.

Daikon poses, ready to fight, but that's when Tien and Chaozu jump in.

Daikon: TIEN!!! CHAOZU!!!

Chaozu: Hey Daikon!

Chaozu slowly flies towards Daikon and gives him a hug.

Tien: Hey Daikon.

And after Tien and Chaozu arrive, Yamcha jumps in as well.

Yamcha: Hey! Sorry I'm late!

Krillin: Yamcha!

Vegeta: they just keep coming don't they?!

Nappa: must want to die.

Tien: I thought there were only 2 Saiyans.

Krillin: A lot happened.

Vegeta: Interesting! It's almost the same amount of warriors and Saibamen! How about we make this a game?

Piccolo: A game?! Don't be absurd! Quit Playing around and let's settle this now!

Krillin: Hold on a sec Piccolo! Maybe we can stall until Goku gets here!

Tien: Fine, I'll go first. Ready when you are.

Nappa: this guy will be in surprise! Go Saibamen!

One of the Saibamen walks up towards Tien.

Daikon: You got this Tien. Don't let your guard down.

Tien: right.

The Saibaman launch themselves at Tien, but Tien sticks his hand out and knocks the Saibaman back. The Saibaman slides back and opens his head, releasing acid from his head. Tien dodges this attack and lands his elbow on the Saibaman, knocking him down for good.

Nappa: No way...

Daikon: There you go! Good job Tien!

Chaozu: Yeah! Go Tien!

Vegeta: looks like we might get some entertainment after all.

The rest of the Z Fighters finally make it to the battlefield, and Tien is the first to attack, and win against his opponent, showing the fruits of his training. Can they keep this up? Only one way to find out. Next time, on Dragon Ball Z Kyodai!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 26 11
What if, Goku had another child? Or maybe two? Or three? Younger than Gohan, but older than Goten? Can they handle the challenge that may come their...
100K 1.6K 59
Like Goku, Ketsu was a Saiyan Survivor of Emperor Frieza's Genocide on the Saiyans of Planet Vegeta. But Ketsu was caught in a time space in the Dime...
7K 181 37
You came to earth just like Goku did, but the difference is evil people found you and suppressed your natural abilities. You knew nothing else but a...
38.5K 703 23
This story follows the adventures of Son Goku and his older brother Y/N as they train in martial arts and explore the world in search of the Dragon B...