Death and Love [On Hold]

By wwh_07

What if the dark world collides with the light? It's the story about hate, tragedy, twists,liars, suspense,de... More

Characters
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Hi...

Chapter-3

182 30 43
By wwh_07

Jimin's POV

I am now in his car for 10minutes.He is going in the right way to my house.Does he know where I live?No Jiminaa,how can he know where you live?!!!

"Do you know where I live?"

.............

Why is he not replying??

"No,Tell me..." Oh ok!!! Sus!!

"It's xxxx"

He nodded looking at me showing his smile,'Bunny smile'.I thought to myself and giggled.

"Cute"

"huh?"

"You are cute" Oh goddd......I am a blushing mess right now!!!

"Thanks" I said showing my cute smile.But wait.....,

"Why were those guys afraid of you?"

"They were not afraid of me."

"They were!! They ran when they saw you."

"I don't know why they ran,I think it's because I punched that guy."

"It was really a cool punch tho!!! Where did you learned that?"

"I just know how to defend myself or Protect a pretty guy from villains." He said winking at me.Woahhh!!!

Finally,We reached my home,my heart was dancing inside me this whole time...

"I was expecting a Thankyou." He said out of nowhere.Well he is right,I haven't thanked him yet!

"Thankyou." And I was going to get out but I don't know why but I suddenly KISSED his cheek and ran to my home shouting byeee.I can see his shocked face.

When I entered my house I saw my mom and dad waiting for me.Mom had a worried expression while dad had a stern one.Mom came running towards me as soon as she saw me, checking my whole body.

"Are you okay,Jiminah?" Mom asked with a worried expresssion.

"Yes Ma I am okay!"

Dad came forward and said;"We came to a decision my boy."

"What decision Pa?"

"You are going to have a bodyguard 24/7."

Whaaaaatttt????

"But Appa why,I want to have my own privacy and-"

"You will have your privacy and all, But I have decided and It's final!!!" He said and went inside.

"Maaa-"

"Jiminah,we are just worried for you and I support your appa in this.Try to understand chimmy...It's for your own good." I nodded.She kissed my forhead and went inside too.

Well I need 2Seok Now!!!

Slight Violent scene ahead!!!

@IncheonPort (I searched it up as a port in seoul😅)

V's POV

THE WANGS.They have been stealing our stocks for the past few months.Our amount of weapons have been decreasing in a huge amount.We were all having difficult time in finding who was behind that and when we found it,No one is gonna end up alive.  

We are now at the port waiting for his stocks to arrive.RM found out that Mr.Wang will be here today.PERFECT.We are all in our positions.They are all ready to attack at my command.I can see my men with their guns and weapons.

There he is.WANG.He is collecting his stocks happily not knowing that his death is near.POOR HIM.Now they are all dividing going to different directions.It's TIME.

ATTACK.

That's what they all needed.I can hear the sound of shootings and screams.Bloods splattering all around.I am running behind Wang who is trying to escape.CAUGHT.Rm caught him.Usually he won't be there for a attack but now he is here,He is being helpful.I feel Happy.

He made him kneel before me.I can feel the proud smirk forming on the corner of my lips.

"Where are my weapons?"

"I don't know,Please don't kill me please..." I love seeing people begging for their life in front me.

"Last chance,Tell me!!" I said showing no emotions.

"I really don't kn-"

Boom.

Mr.Wang fell to my leg covered in blood.I put the bullet right at his head.Die fellow!!!

I hate people who LIE.I gave him a chance so I won't take over his place by making him say where my stocks are,even though I knew it..But he lied!!!Now everything that belongs to him is MINE.

I can see my men coming proudly after our Attack.We were planning this for a while.

"We need to celebrate this." Jackson said and everyone else agreed.

"Let's GO"

I am not going to spend this day without alcohol and dance...

@TheFamousSeoulBar

Hobi's POV

We are now drinking so hard like there is no tomorrow.Even tho I can't take alcohol like Jin and Jimin,Today I was doing great.When I heard Jimin was attacked again,I was the one who suggested to have a Bodyguard for him.So,Now he is really angry at me.

"Why did you do that?" He asked pouting angrily at me.

"I swear Jiminah It's for your own good and I can't see my baby brother getting attacked again!!"

"Jinnie hyunggg..." He whined looking at Jin.

"C'mon baby,Let's dance today and forget about it.We can talk about it tomorrow." Awww My Jinnie.He is so precious.I can't believe he had to go through so much.

"Coming Hobiah?" 

"No,You guys go ahead." They went to the dance stage.I am not in the mood for a dance today as I have to find who attacked him again!!!

No One's POV

Jin and Jimin were dancing without caring about the world.They were dancing so passionately that they didn't notice the two people staring at them.After dancing for 15minutes which they felt like 15hours Jimin decided to go for a drink leaving Jin all alone to dance.

Jimin's POV

I decided to go for a french martini this time.I am really enjoying here tonight,Jin hyung and Hobi hyung are the great blessings of my life.Without them I would have gone mad by now.

"French Martini.....Great choice." I turned to see Jungkook there.

"Jungkook?"

"Hi there to you too."

"What are you doing here?"

"I thought this was a public bar?!!" He sais showing his bunny smile again.How can this guy be the same one who was intimidating not so long ago.

"Yeah it is.."

"What brought you here baby?" Baby!!!What baby???

"Nothing,Just enjoying the day with my hyungs." Somehow I felt comfortable around him,maybe because I am starting to have a crush.But I just met him today!!Aishh!Let's see where this goes...

Taehyung's POV (At the same bar)

I was enjoying my time here with my guys until I saw him.Swaying his hips,damn so hot!!I can see his friend going for a drink leaving him all alone.Well I can't let him dance alone especially when everyone around him is looking at him like a snack to devour any minute!!!

I went near him.He didn't saw me and is still dancing.No one can go around without noticing me!!! I caught his hands pulled him towards me hitting his back on me.He was about to push me back until he saw me.He looked shocked for a second and continued swaying on me.GOD!!! He is gonna be the death of me.

I turned him around so I can see his beautiful face.We are now dancing slowly.My hands on his waist holding him close to my chest,while his hands are around my neck.

He is staring straight into my eyes.He is a lil drunk but not that much.I smirked at the thought that he will remember everything tomorrow.He slightly parted his lips.That plump lips,I want to taste it so baddd....I leaned forward,I can see him granting permission for me to kiss him by closing his eyes...So hot and cute at the same time.

I can smell strawberry mixed with alcohol from his breath.We are barely centimetre apart and-

He stepped back hearing the sound of GLASS SHATTERING.Damn it!!!! (Not so fast guys😉)

We looked to our side to see Yoongi hyung and That CEO Park glaring at eachother with a deadly look!!!

Will Continue...💜

Vote and comment if you guys like it and feel free to ask any doubts in the comment box.🤗

Credits goes to rightful owner to the pics above.

Next update will be soon......❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 12K 65
****THIS BOOK IS BEING EDITED!!! SOME CHAPTERS GOT SWITCHED AROUND AND MESSED UP THROUGHOUT THE BOOK. THE CHANGES WILL BE MADE SLOWLY BUT SURELY OVER...
54.1K 3.7K 78
Jungkook tried to seek revenge from his ex lover for his heart break but what will happen when one drunk night at bar would change revenge into affai...
1.8K 92 22
That's a couple people call "Born for each other". They fall in love, fight, and make up so soon. When they're together, they're too cute to handle...
13.3K 896 37
"I should be hating you, for the things you do to break people apart, but in this process of hating you, when did I fell in love with you!!!" "Can s...