Fate In The Sky

Por caffpen

In a world of wealthy family, Hesthea Raeleigh Villones a young super model and a tourism student from Las Ve... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 27

898 19 0
Por caffpen

Hera

''Okay girls, just enjoy yourself tonight. It's been a while na din since we drunk, we're busy on our own career na kasi hays'' Shai announced as we all gathered here in her own house. She brought this three years ago when she started to earn and because of some reason she has.

''Malaki na din naipondar mo dito sa bahay mo ah'' Aya commented, settling herself on the opposite direction seat to mine. ''At dahil diyan, we are proud of you'' She added and Shai awed for that. 

''How about you Abby, how's your life na ba?'' Shai asked to Abby who sat next to mine and as usual she didn't talk a lot. 

''Fine, nililibang ang sarili sa mga flight schedules ko'' She answered and sipped on her glass of Mojito. 

I was just quite listening to them, I'm not really on the condition to talk to them because I'm bothered. Hindi ko alam kung ano talaga ang dahilan nito pero iisa lang nasa isipan ko ngayon. I was skeptical about that girl because till' now I'm giving myself a benefit of the doubt. 

''Are you okay lang ba?'' Shai snapped me out of reality at nakatingin na pala silang tatlo saakin. 

''Of course, I was just tired about our flight last day'' I said and showing a smile.

''She's not'' Agad akong napalingon sa sinabi ni Abby and she looked at me with poker face. 

''Nag-away ba kayo?'' Tanong ni Aya at lahat sila nag-alalang tinignan ako. I don't want them to pity me when they know that I know how to handle things. 

''Don't worry we didn't sympathize you, we just want to empathize you okay?'' When Shai said that I suddenly felt emotion because these days I really felt heavy inside me and I'm thankful for having them.

''I don't know if I'm being childish or unfair to Kyjie but during our layover we met Ivy and you know that two-faced bitch always wanting the spotlight'' I ranted and they are all looking empathetically. 

''Don't be furious about it. Mag tiwala ka lang sa kanya at sa relasyon niyo'' Aya reached for my hand and squeezed it ''Pero pakinggan mo din ang sarili mo kung umabot na kayo sa puntong pinaka-aayaw natin okay? Tsaka kahit anong mang-yari andito lang kami palagi'' A droplet of tears escaped my eyes and I've been so emotional right now. 

''That isn't avoidable when it comes to relationship. Lahat tayo aabot sa puntong yan and when the worse part comes, always remember that you always have someone left in you and always know your worth'' Abby remarked ''Hindi siya kawalan'' She added. 

''Omg, we're being emotional here na ha. Basta love, no matter what happen we always here for you'' Shai utter and lift her mojito ''Let's drink the night out'' 

Kahit apat lang kami sa bahay ni Shaira nakuha parin namin maging masaya at maingay. Habang nagkakatanda na kami madalas na lang kaming lumalabas at nag ca-club because at this stage we prepare the low key party. 

''Potangina Ivy! You're a whore!'' I shouted as I felt my vision spinning and my head started to hurt. ''You two-faced bitch!''

''Love, calm down your horses that squammy isn't even here'' Sinubokang kunin ni Shai and tequila na nasa baso ko pero agad ko itong nilayo sa kanya. This our third bottle next to two bottle of mojito. ''Is she a squammy ba?'' She added and I just ignored her. Both Aya and Abby already fell asleep on the couch. 

''May tiwala ako kay Kyjie pero sa potanginang Ivy na yun wala!'' I continued ranting. 

''When ka kaya natuto mag curse in tagalog?'' Shai continue her own rant while I keep ignoring her.

I keep drinking the tequila even when I'm already tolerated by the alcohol so badly and Shai keep on fighting my horses.

''Omg, did I just texted him that where at my unit? I mean house kasi'' Nakakibit balikat na sabi ni Shai while facing her cellphone. She was about to type something on her phone but I grabbed it and when I saw she texted Kyjie and she even typed that we're at her unit when she already had a house. 

''Stop it Shai, he won't come'' I suddenly feel sober when I realized what I just said. Tumayo ako at naglakad patungo sa isang couch na walang nakahiga at hiniga ang katawan ko doon. 

I just have this feeling na hindi siya pupunta. I doubt it. 

Kinabukasan, maaga akong nagising at tulog pa silang tatlo. Hindi ko na sila ginising pa at nag chat nalang sa gc na nauna na akong umuwi but before I could go, I vomited all the alcohol I drank last night. I just remember when Shai texted Kyjie to fetch me last night but I guess he didn't come or even read the message. 

Dumiretso muna ako sa unit ko and took a long shower. I let myself drown in this warm water that linger my entire being because I just want to feel better. I don't know anymore, we both okay, our relationship is okay and I'm not broken. I think I'm just sad for some reason and there's something in me that made me feel terrible. Staying in the bathtub with wine help me out.

After a long shower, dumiretso ako sa kusina suot and bathrobe ko at nagluto ng noodles para mawala ang hang-over at buti nalang wala akong flight schedule today and I have time to rest myself. While eating the hot noodles I keep on glancing on my phone waiting for his text because since last night I didn't even get a text from him and I wonder why. 

Naubos ko na ang noodles ko at nag-aakamang tatayo na pero biglang tumunog ang cellphone ko and it was a text message from him.

Love:

I'm sorry hindi kita nasundo kagabi. I was drank and I slept last night at Von's place

Right, he's with Von last night... I hope it's true.

I didn't reply his message and I already went to my room to change a clothes and decided to meet dad today. It's been a while since we seen each other. 

Using my white Maserati, I made my soft park at the front of the mansion where I can reminisce everything here. When I step outside, the wind blows touches my delicate skin and a nostalgic events played in my mind and it was like my favorite  plaque disc. 

The helpers greeted me when I step inside the mansion. Ganun parin ang interior ng bahay at nasa center wall parin ang family picture namin though alam kong nasasaktan si daddy pagnakikita niya ito. I felt bad for him, nag-iisa lang siya dito sa mansion. Huge place yet so empty and I felt that right now. Dumiretso ako sa office niya dahil sabi nung' isang helper na halos buong araw sa isang lingaw siyang nasa office niya. 

''Dad?'' I knocked twice before I heard his permission to let me in ''Hi dad'' I smiled at him when our eyes met. He looked more dark and gray now but his manly figure remained. 

''My dear Hesthea, what bring you here?'' Masayang sabi niya sabay tayo sa swiveling chair niya para salubongin ako ng yakap. 

''Gusto ko lang kumustahin ka dito'' I said and fighting the urge to get emotional because I miss him. 

''You see, I'm fine here. How about you? Kumusta naman ang flights mo?''

''It's fine dad and I already adopted the routine since it's been a year when I get the job'' I sat on the couch opposite to him at agad namang may naglapag ng juice sa center table. 

''That's good to hear anak, I guess mas pinili mo talaga ang pangarap ng mommy mo rather than yours'' When daddy mention that, I suddenly heard the clicks of cameras and the chant of people over my name and suddenly seeing the runway that I used to walked on before. 

Dad has the point, I chose this over my passion because the world I used to live before made me pressure about the life I'm living. Unlike this life now, I enjoyed everything. But the thing that I keep inside me is, I miss my life before where I use to be happy. And for now, I will let the flow of fate take me to the right pathway and I'll just enjoy everything.

''Will anyway anak, tell Kyjie that we have a dinner date together with his family tomorrow if you don't have a flight'' Back to reality, I met dad's eyes with so much happiness right now. 

''I can cancel my flight tomorrow but I don't know Kyjie...'' I trailed off ''He's a captain dad, and I guess okay lang naman kong ako lang yung dadalo bukas kasi alam ko namang mga plano lang ito about sa upcoming wedding namin'' I said that without excitement flows within me. 

We ended the discussion already since her personal assistant, Elaine came up already and they talked about the company so I said my goodbye and decided to meet him. 

I feel the adrenaline rush within me when I drive right now. I felt anxious and stress these days at madalas na akong napapagod kahit na maliit na gawaing bahay lang ang ginagawa ko. I guess, I just need rest and take time for myself. 

Dumaan muna ako sa starbucks para mag take out ng frappucino para naman may mainom kami kung ano man ang gagawin namin this day. Before I could get in the car I texted him na pupunta ako sa unit niya ngayon at doon na din matutulog since may mga damit namin ako doon. Hindi pa namin na pag desisyunan ang tumira sa iisang bubong tsaka na pag kasal na kami. While driving I heard my phone beeped and I didn't get the chance to open the text message since I'm driving at papalapit na ako sa building ng unit niya. 

When I got there, tsaka ko na binuksan ang phone ko ang saw his text, I instantly feel down when I read what he texted me.

Love:

I'm sorry love, wala ako sa unit ngayon nasa airport ako ngayon bigla akong pinatawag sa airline manager namin and tonight I need to attend the birthday party that Jericho invited me to come. Babawi ako love, love you.

Napabuntonghininga nalang ako at napatingin sa tinake-out ko na frappucino and before I could start the car I feel a sudden dizziness so I took a deep breath and calm myself. I guess I'm still a bit hang-over kaya naramdaman ko ito ngayon.

Instead of going out, I stayed in my unit because I'm not in the mood to party tonight even when Kyjie did. I want to set  a time for him because tomorrow he have a flight and I will take a day off tomorrow because it seems like I'm not feeling well. And yet, I can't do that to him baka masakal pa siya saakin, but that party included Ivy. I shouldn't have thought of this but I can't stop my self.

Hindi ko namalayang nakatulog ako sa kakapanood ng movie sa netflix at nagising nalang sa doorbell. Agad akong tumayo at agad bumagsak sa tuhod ko ang malaking shirt ni Kyjie na suot ko ngayon, tinatamad na kasi akong mag hanap ng susuoting damit ko. I tiptoe first and peep on the peephole and only seeing Kyjie with his drunk state. Not so passed out. 

''Love'' I said at agad napatingin sa wristwatch ko and realized it's already midnight and he's drunk.

''Don't worry love, I can manage my drunkenness right now'' He said in his usual baritone voice which I confirm what he said. ''I miss you love and I'm sorry'' He suddenly hug me so tight even though he's a reek of alcohol I hug him back because damn this I miss him too. 

''Sorry for what love?'' I suddenly ask when we both unsealed our arms and he immediately scooped my face. 

''For letting you alone tonight, kasama mo sana ako buong araw'' He pouted.

''It's okay love, I understand'' No I'm not. Yes, I want him the all day but I don't want to be selfish. ''Are you having fun?''

''Not really wala ka naman doon buti nalang nandoon yung mga co-pilots ko and colleagues during the flight training.'' He utter as we approach the kitchen so that I can offer him a water to help him sober-up. 

''Mabuti naman'' I nodded in agreement ''Next time love..'' I trailed off and before I could continue my words he suddenl grabbed me by my waist and kiss me.

''I love you'' He utter between our kisses and he deepened it.

R-18

He lift me and place me in the high dining table while his kisses went down to my neck and I stifle a moan. The ambience is good with a dim light in the kitchen and the sound of his kisses echoed the place. He lift up my shirt and massage my mound with his right hand and his left hand brushing my thigh slowly while his kissing me. 

He went back kissing my lips and he bit my lower lip for entrance and I instantly opened my mouth to welcome his tongue. I mimic his moves while his hand travels down to my wet folds.

''L-love'' started to stutter and biting my lower lip to stifle my moan. I can't stop him right now because when times like this  my body won't listen to me anymore. 

He removed my shirt first before my brassiere and massage my mound. I lean my elbow on the table and supporting my weight while he do his thing. He suddenly stop kissing me and pull me closer to him to carry me and went on the living room and the curtains on the glass wall still open but it didn't bothered me anymore when he place me on the couch and continue kissing me. While we're kissing his hand reached to my wet bud and inserted his warm fingers while I'm still on my undies. 

''K-kyjie... Ugh'' I can't stifle a moan anymore when he removed my undies and started playing it with his warm fingers.

When he did that his eyes glare in me and I instantly bit my lower lip. His facial expression scream sexiness that triggered the burning sensation within me. I reached for his crotch and meet his hard member inside his maong pants and I slowly rub it and he groan and suddenly weakened his hand in my womanhood. 

''L-love'' He groan softly. 

After that, He removed his maong pants and undress himself in the front of me and when he remove his trunks his hard member stand proudly in  the front of me and without hesitant he pull me closer to him and he slowly enter his being inside my already swollen bud. 

''Ahh, L-love'' I moan and bit my lip when he entered me. 

''I'll make this tender love'' He said in his husky voice while thrusting slowly and his sweat building up in his forehead. 

His thrust getting harder from soft and slow and now his hitting the right spot and I already feel something building up inside me and I can't help but to scratch his back and neck.

''Love..I'm...I'm near..'' I keep moaning while saying those and he keep on groaning while thrusting me.

''Me too love, come with me...'' He groan as he deepened his thrust inside me and afterwards I felt a warm liquid the splash inside me. He just came inside me while I came with him.

We both catching our breath when he removed his shaft inside me and he instantly he lay on me and rest his head on the naked chest as well as our body. 

''That was wonderful'' He said, catching breath. 

I just nodded and I cover our body with our clothes and dozed off.

Kinabukasan, I let him know that I won't be able to attend the flight due to unwell feeling of mine but I sent him to the airport. 

''Have a safe flight cap!'' I said enthusiastically as I stop the car. 

''You take care okay? I think four days yung layover namin sa Singapore'' He said and hold my hand.

''Yes love'' We bid our goodbyes already and kiss each other before he could step outside. 

Niliko ko na ang sasakyan ko when nang' biglang tumunog ang phone ko, agad ko naman inihinto ang sasakyan at inabot ang phone ko sa compartment and realized it's an email from our airline company and it's a flight schedule for tonight. Agad akong napabuntonghininga when my name is included, I should have send the excuse letter before this email pop up.

Pagkauwi ko sa unit, agad kong hinanda ang maleta ko at inayos ang uniform na gagamitin para mamaya sa flight namin. Magkaiba ang flight namin ni Kyjie ngayon kasi mamayang gabi pa ako at patungong Seoul ang flight namin. I rest myself the whole day and getting ready for tonight.

Applying my make up and I'm already wearing my uniform, I bun my hair neatly and check everything from my luggage before bago ako bumaba at nagpahatid na kay kuya Llyod sa airport.  Nagtatrabaho parin saamin si kuya Lyod bilang isang family driver kaya anytime matatawagan ko siy lalo na sa mga ganitong sitwasyon. 

''Parang kailan lang estudyante ka pa noong inihatid sundo kita tapos ngayon flight attendant ka na'' Masayang sabi ni kuya Llyod sabay ngiti. 

''Oo nga po kuya e. Times indeed fly so fast'' I smiled with the memories I shared with kuya Llyod before. 

Hindi naman matagalan at naihatid na ako ni kuya Llyo sa airport, agad kong nakasabay ang mga kasamahan kong flight attendants ngayon. They all greeted me and I greeted them back with a smile. Wala naman akong masyadong close sa kanila kasi hindi sila nakikipaghalubilo saaken, we'll same as before It deepends on how they treated me. 

After the immigration, diretso na kami sa eroplano at inayos ang gamit sa CRC while the pilot for today still checking the cockpit. 

''Ms. Villones, can you please do the safety announcement'' A newbie flight attendant asked me as if I were her Purser, a senior flight attendant. 

''Sure'' I agree and went on. 

''Ladies, and Gentlemen. The captain has turned off the seatbelt sign, which means you can leave your seat now if you wish. However, for your own safety and the safety of others around you, you must keep your seatbelt fastened while you are seated. Should the seatbelt sign come on again during the flight, please return immediately to your seat, and for everyone's safety, you must keep your belt fastened while seated. Should you wish to remove anything from the overhead lockers, please take care as some items may have moved during take off and could fall out on you or other passengers. Passengers are reminded that this is a non-smoking flight, which means that smoking is not allowed anywhere in the aircraft, including the toilets which are not protected by smoke detector alarms. As a reminder, the non-smoking sign will remain illuminated throughout the trip.'' I announced calmly and get myself ready to enter the galley to offer the passengers some foods and drinks. 

''Siya ba yung, Hera Villones na former model diba?'' I heard someone from the galley when I didn't enter yet. 

''Korek girl! Yung maraming issue noon'' A random cabin crew answered and they laugh in chorus. 

''Hays sayang , trabahong pang eroplano lang pala ang bagsak'' Dagdag  nung' unang cabin crew na nag salita. 

''Anong sayang, e hindi naman siya bagay sa insdustirya ng modeling'' Natatawang sagot nung isang cabin crew. 

''Gossiping is prohibited in our airline company. Do your works instead and if you're bothered of me being here you can say it directly in the front of me and we'll settle things'' I startled them by saying that when I entered the galley. 

''Sorry po'' They both bowed and exit themselves.

I may not show it but it hit me very hard. I may be transparent when it comes to things like that but I also bleed secretly and deal with their hurthful words that stabbed me. 

Lumabas ako sa gelley na parang walang nangyari and still smiled at the cabin crew who talked back in me. 

''Would you like something to drink? We have soda, coffee and tea as well as alcoholic beverages.'' I asked from the passenger. 

''Hera?'' I was startle when it's Brandon he's just like a normal passenger sitting. ''Oh, it's you. How are you?'' He added.

''I'm sorry sir but I can't answer other question, unless it's part of your order'' I said professionally and smiled at him.

''Okay, I'm sorry but I'm hoping to hang-out with you during your layover'' Nakangising sabi niya ang I just smiled. ''And about my order, uhm how much are the drinks?'' 

''Non-alcoholic beverages are free of charge. Alcoholic drinks are 200 pesos'' 

''Ok. I'd like to have a cup of coffee, please. Are meals going to be served on this flight?'' He asked casually and smiled at me. 

''Dinner will be served halfway through the flight. I will also bring you a snack with your beverage.'' I said enthusiastically and smiled at him.

''Okay then'' He wink at me and continue my walk in the aisle. I wonder why he didn't book for first class.  

It was a soft landing but no other pilot made a softest land than my own beloved pilot. We greeted all the passenger who just flew with us and thanking them for choosing our company. The cold breeze of January when we touchdown in Seoul hugging us instantly, it's winter here and everyone is in their winter attire. May layover kami dito in just two days at balik pinas na kami and though I'm not feeling really well kasi bitbit ko pa ang mabigat na pakiramdam galing pinas hanggang dito sa Korea. 

''Hera!'' Someone called me while hatak hatak ko ang maleta ko at nasa Incheon Airport na kami, patungo ako kung saan naghihintay ang van namin para ihatid kami sa hotel na kung saan kami mag i-stay. And that someone is Brandon. 

''Brandon'' I called out pero hinabol niya ang mga lakad ko since hindi ako pwedeng matagalan dahil baka ako nalang ang hinintay doon. 

''Uhm, may ibang gagawin ka pa dito sa Seoul?'' He asked and this time we synchronously walk and he just wear his shade, beanie and a thick winter fleece. 

''Uhm nothing baka mamasyal lang ako dito'' I answered and grin at him. 

''With whom?'' 

''Myself'' I chuckled while saying that.

''May I accompany you? And I promise this time I'll be more cautious para iwas issue sa medias'' He rose his brows while I furrowed mine in a playful way. We'll it's not bad to say yes and I guess may masaya kung may kasama akong mamasyal dito.

''Sure'' I agreed and we parted our ways since I already reached where the van is waiting for the cabin crews and they delivered us on the hotel. 

Bukas pa naman ang usapan namin ni Brandon para sa pasyalan namin and today I rest myself in the hotel room at kasama ko yung dalawang cabin crew na pinagsalitaan ako but I just ignored them as they keep on laughing in their bed. 

Since I'm bored, I browse in my social media account and I read some unexpected article about me. I just thought that the issues about me die down already but I guess people always open the hole that I patched up already and that's horrible of them. 

'Hera Villones, former model worked as a Flight Attendant. What's the reason behind the sudden change of her career?'

I sigh while reading that article and even the comments that made my adrenaline rush.

'Of course, wala na kasing ibang company na tatangap sa kanya after all the issues'

'A leech like her doesn't deserve the modeling industry even her job right now'

'I wonder how's the money she's digging. Ew forty-niner'

Okay that's harsh, I didn't expect them to brought up the past issue and that's all lies and they didn't even know the real reason behind. If they meant what they said about the money well I can give them money!

Smile. Smiling is a facade to ignore what people said but it doesn't mean it won't affect me. I'm also a human who get hurt just like them and how could they easily throw vicious words to someone. I guess that's how living being in this planet work their lives but no matter what they did to me I won't ever commit a revenge because I am no difference to them if I did. Let them live in a peaceful way and make them realize what they're living for. 

I was about to shut my phone when I received a notification from our gc in instagram. It was a message from Shai and she sent a photo, a curiousity made me open the message and on my dismay my heart sudddenly scream in agony. It was an IG story from '@itsivybe' a photo of a man sat on the couch in the dim part of the living room with text in the photo saying 'Thank you for staying' and it was Kyjie and it happened during the night I was drunk in Shai's house and the morning after that he texted me he was with Von the whole night.

Right now my heart want to burst and my tears suddenly build up and my vision gets blurry as droplets of tears escape my eyes. How could he even lie to me? Anong rason bakit nasa unit siya ni Ivy? Is he cheating on me when I trusted him all the time?

I'm sobbing in agony when my heart  can't take it anymore and no one is there to comfort me and he's not here to explain the truth because right now I'm in the verge of giving up. Is he even interested to our upcoming wedding? 

Kinabuksan, namaga kaagad ang mata ko at mas bumigat ang pakiramdam ko and despite of that I still agreed of seeing Brandon. 

''I read the article last night and I guess that's reason of your swollen eyes'' Brandon said and we're currently walking Bongeunsa wearing our trench coat and a beanie. 

''People always outright lies'' I utter while exhaling the cold air.

''They are not worth listening for, just let them tolerated what they did because the world is round'' He glanced at me and smiled and it made me feel a bit better.

''How about you, I heard you made a hiatus. Why?'' I asked out of curiosity and he looked at me, smiling.

''Because of this...'' He trailed off ''I just want to breath and enjoy myself as a normal being'' I get his point and I felt that before. Being a celebrity is indeed a privilege but you can't also breath and get suffocated by the air you breathe inside the world you are living. 

I had a lot of fun with Brandon the whole day, he accompanied me well and I thanked him for that but at the end of the day I was sad. 

Umuwi ako sa pilipinas dala ang sakit at mabigat na pakiramdam. I know na hindi pa tapos ang layover nila kaya hindi ko na alam kong hihintayin ko siyang malungkot but for now I'm dealing with the wound inside me. Hindi ko alam kong pag-uusapan ba namin ang tungkol sa bagay na yun kasi alam kong aware siyang nakita ko na yun and maybe he just waiting for me to open it for him...

Today is the day he will come home and I don't feel any excitement, but always using my facade to welcome him into my warm hug who hides the deepest agony.

''Welcome home love...''

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

254K 5.1K 57
Qetsiyah Amara Sillo is a MedTech student, while going home at her apartment, she saw a man full of blood. She helped him and bring him over at her p...
3.3K 413 44
Status: Complete and Revised One Last Series Book # 1 Subtitle: One Last Night Amox Vestrella, who comes from a prominent medical family in Boston, t...
2.3M 148K 51
As far as she remembers, she's the obsessed one. Laila does some crazy things while secretly fangirling over the campus semi-cal cutie, Asher James P...