Uniquely Perfect - Larry Styl...

By LarryWriting

When Louis Tomlinson finds Harry Styles sitting in an alley, he doesn't at all expect Harry to be different... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Erm... slightly mature? Hah?)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (Mature, but the mature part is short)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Mature at the end...)
Chapter 36 (Mature!)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (Erm... a tad mature at the beginning!)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (mature in... several places? Hah.)
Epilogue
Pay No Mind To This

Chapter 29 (Mature again)

106K 2.8K 5K
By LarryWriting

[A/N] :D So did you guys like that... er... heated dream? Well I hope so because I'm probably going to have a lot more situations like that! Only... real ones, perhaps? It's not too far off now... Well, we might as well get down to the chapter! It's rated R cause wattpad told me too this time! It said it detected mature material. Hmm. Wonder why ;D. Sorry if I'm overloading you with Louis' P.O.V... but somehow I make longer chapters in Louis' view point. AND CHECK OUT THE ADORABLE DRAWING Chloe_Love_1D DREW FOR MEEE :D MULTIMEDIAAAA.

[Louis' P.O.V]

The rest of the day was fairly easy going. Harry was introduced to the game of LIFE when the girls had returned home and completed their homework. For dinner, much to Harry's joy, my mother made pizza.

"H-Harry is g-going to live h-here forever," he announced after finishing his pizza.

I faked a pout, "You don't want to live with me anymore?"

"Harry was k-kidding!"  the curly haired lad soothed me immediately, patting clumsily at me.

Because we'd had a late dinner, the girls all reluctantly trudged off to bed afterwards, and changed into pajamas before I flopped down on the couch while I allowed the air mattress to blow itself back up some more. Before I realized it, Harry, who had been changing, using the restroom and brushing his teeth, was scrambling onto the couch with me and sprawling out across my chest, once again clinging to me like a baby koala.

"Hello, Harry," I chuckled.

"That f-floor bed m-makes noises l-like L-Louis wind d-dryer thing," Harry mumbled into my neck.

I grinned, turning my face to nuzzle into his hair, "It kind of does..."

Deciding that I should probably flick off the automatic fan so the air mattress didn't explode, I wiggled out from underneath Harry and left him sitting on the couch so I could shut of the fan. At that moment, Liam walked in holding my phone, "Found this next to our bags in your dad's office... you know you have sixteen missed calls?"

"Sixteen?" I gaped, striding over to pull my phone away from him. "Who on earth called me- Oh. Zayn.... Zayn!"

"Oh yeah..." Liam chuckled. "I forgot you had some stern words for him."

Harry scrambled off the couch, frantically shaking his head, "Do n-not get m-mad at Zayn! It was Harry's fault!"

"I won't get mad," I pressed the phone to my ear, already having dialed Zayn's number. "I just wanna talk to him."

Harry squirmed his way into my arms, hugging close to me and hiding his face in my shoulder. Zayn picked up on about the second ring, "Louis! Finally! Gosh, would it have killed you to answer my calls? I've been worried about my fellow cat brother, you know!"

"No," I snapped. "You don't get to worry! But he's just fine, no thanks to you."

"I'm sorry, Louis!" Zayn insisted. "What even happened? Where'd Harry go?"

"To the park to meet some man who was going to take him away to be experimented on," I snapped. "He was doing it because the man had offered me money and I'd declined. Harry was confused, and you didn't even question the fact that he was alone!"

"I did too! And I told him to go back to you!" Zayn replied angrily.

"Zayn-" I snarled, but broke off as a large hand cupped my cheek.

I glanced over at the curly haired boy, and he was gazing into my eyes, "Louis..."

I felt the anger drain from my body, "You should have at least called me, yeah?"

"I will next time! I promise! Actually, hopefully there isn't a next time," Zayn said slowly.

"Yeah," I agreed. "I don't think my heart could handle it."

"Old man," he chuckled.

"I'm only twenty-one! How old are you?" I frowned.

"Twenty. As of January 12th," Zayn replied curtly.

"Oh," I said in reply. "January 12th, huh? Happy late birthday..."

"It was Zayn's birthday?" Harry asked, tugging gently at my shirt to get my attention.

"Harry says happy late birthday, too," I added.

"Thanks," Zayn chuckled. "But I gotta go now. I have to work tomorrow, sadly. Where are you guys, by the way? I stopped by both you and Liam's flats but-"

"My mum's," I responded. "In Doncaster."

"That's like two hours away, yeah?" Zayn chuckled.

"If there's no traffic, maybe. Otherwise, it's like... four," I sighed. "But yeah, go to bed. We'll see you in about a week."

"Sounds good," he laughed. "Bye, Lou."

I hung up and handed the phone back to Liam, "Put that somewhere that I won't lose it."

Niall came bounding into the room, flinging himself onto the couch bed, "Liam! Come cuddle!"

"Hold on, love," he replied. "Let me put Lou's phone in his bag."

I wrapped my arms around the kitten boy, pressing a kiss to his temple, "You ready for bed?"

Harry nodded, pulling me over to the air mattress with him. He scurried onto it, crawling underneath the covers and peering up at me from beneath them. I chuckled, falling onto the air mattress next to him to make him bounce up and down a tad. Once I was tucked underneath the covers beside him, Harry was attaching his limbs to me. Because we were on a bed, and because of Harry's closeness, my brain instantly flitted towards my dream from the night before. I grimaced, slowly scooting away from Harry.

Harry seemed confused, "W-where is Louis g-going?"

"Just over here," I responded. "I'm kind of hot right now... but we can hold hands, if you want?"

"Okay," Harry said slowly, grabbing clumsily for my hand.

Liam came back into the room, and Niall sat up and yanked him onto the bed with him. Liam fell on top of Niall with an oof, and Niall giggled. From my spot on the floor, I could only see them wrestling around, "Hey now. There's other people in this room, you know."

"Oh, Liam!" Niall moaned teasingly.

"Goodnight, boys," my mother stuck her head through the door with a chuckle, flipping off the lights.

Niall made a surprised yelp, "Uh... night Mumma Jay!"

"Night, Mum," I laughed, waiting until she left the room. "Bet that was embarrassing, hmm Nialler?"

"Shut up!" Niall snapped, and I heard Liam laugh, so I imagined Niall was hiding his face into Liam's chest.

I turned my attention to Harry, who had turned to hold my hand with both of his, "H-Harry d-does not get it."

I felt blood rush to my face, and I was glad it was too dark to see, "Uh... it's complicated. I'll explain some other time, yeah?"

Harry nodded, wiggling a bit closer, "Is L-Louis still h-hot?"

"A bit," I lied.

Harry stretched out his leg instead of curling up like he normally did so he could touch my leg with it, "When L-Louis is not h-hot anymore, c-can we cuddle?"

I felt my heart clench painfully, and I wiggled back towards the younger boy with open arms, "C'mere. Let's cuddle now, baby Kitten."

Harry made a happy squeaking sound, squirming his way into my arms and wrapping his limbs around me. I sighed, pressing a kiss to his hair. If I had another interesting dream, then I had another dream. I was going to have to start explaining things of the sexual nature to Harry anyway. Niall and Liam had quieted, and  I figured they were already falling asleep.

"Harry loves Louis," Harry told me quietly.

"Louis loves his Harold Kitten Fluff," I hummed, pressing my nose to the top of Harry's head. "Your hair smells good."

He giggled, and nuzzled closer. I gave him a tight hug, and then we both lay in silence for a bit. Eventually, his breathing deepened, and I realized he'd fallen asleep. After a bit more of the silence of the room, I slipped off to sleep too.

What seemed like moments later, there were hands patting at me and whispering in terror, "Louis! Louis!"

I sat up quickly in confusion, groggily mumbling, "Huh?"

"H-Harry has a- it- it does n-not feel good!" my eyes focused on Harry, who looked panicked as he tugged at my shirt.

"What hurts?" I asked, worry filling making my mind sharper and less groggy.

"H-Harrys," Harry began, looking confused as he tried to explain. "T-this!"

I watched in surprise as Harry pushed back the covers to reveal a bulge in his pajama bottoms. My eyes widened, "Oh..."

"I-it has happened b-before b-but it always g-goes away! O-only H-Harry had a w-weird dream a-and woke u-up and i-it wont s-stop feeling funny!" he whimpered, staring at me with pleading eyes.

I glanced at the sleeping boys on the couch bed, and squinted at the clock on the wall. 3AM. Reaching out to brush a few curls out of Harry's face, I soothed, "It's alright. That's normal... it's... it's uh, called an erection."

"E-erection?" Harry repeated in confusion. "H-how does H-Harry make it g-go away! H-Harry does n-not like it!"

I ran a hand over my face, wondering how to explain it. I was no sex ed teacher, "Um... it shows up if you get excited in a... sexual way. I'll explain what I mean by that later, but like you said, it could go away on it's own if you just leave it alone. Or... you could do something called... masturbating. Or... wanking. "

Harry scooted closer, "How does H-Harry do that?"

I shot one last glance at the boys on the couch bed before standing and pulling the comforter off the air mattress, and a box of tissues off of the coffee table, "Follow me, Kitten, yeah?"

Harry scrambled up to follow me, sticking extremely close to me, "H-Harry is s-scared when this happens."

"You're alright," I promised, leading him into my fathers office and folding the blanket in half before setting it on the floor. It would be more comfortable to sit on that way. I quietly set the tissues down by the blanket, before flicking on a lamp on the desk to provide some sort of light. Harry sat down and pitifully stared down at the raising of his pajama bottoms as I shut the office door and locked it.

"W-what does H-Harry do?" he squeaked as I came and sat down behind him, pulling him towards me.

"First... we'll need to take off your pants. Like when you're climbing into the shower or bath," I slipped my thumbs underneath the waistband of his trousers and boxers, slipping them down a little. Harry didn't  protest, only squirmed a little, so I pushed them down to his ankles.

"Okay," Harry nodded. "Now what?"

"Um," I took in a large breath of air, reaching around Harry to gently take his length into my hand. "This..."

Harry gasped at my touch, and his hand flew up to grasp my wrist, "Oh!"

"Is it alright if I do this?" I asked him, even though I knew he'd have no idea what I was doing.

He nodded his head, "It w-will help?"

"Yeah," I mumbled nervously. "It should."

"Okay," he nodded. At his approval, I tightened my grip slightly and moved my hand up and down his length, moving it slowly so I could gauge his reaction. His hands flew to grasp at the fabric of my pants since he was tucked in between my legs, leaning against my chest. I sped my hand up, and he squirmed, kicking his legs out slightly, "W-wait, wait!"

I froze, "Yes Kitten?"

"It feels-" he panted. "Feels s-strange. Good s-strange. But H-Harry doesn't know if-"

I ran my free hand soothingly over his ribs, craning my neck around to kiss his cheek, "It's probably a bit overwhelming if you've never done this... but it's alright. I promise."

Harry nodded, mumbling to himself, "It is... it is alright."

I resumed the motion of my hand, flicking my wrist a tad in a way that I'd used on myself and a few of my past boyfriends before. It certainly helped that I was at least experienced with penis' since Harry was clearly not. Harry whined, arching his back so he could push himself further into my hand. I reached around Harry with my free hand, pulling him tightly to me and holding him there in a comforting way as I nuzzled my face into his hair whispering, "You're okay..."

"Louis," he whimpered, and I realized that my dreaming imagination hadn't been far off on what Harry would sound like saying my name in such a situation. "Louis, f-feels-"

"I know," I soothed. "But you're alright."

Harry moaned, his hips beginning to move on their own accord. His writhing in my lap and the sounds he was making were beginning to cause my own cock to harden. I denied my hips the opportunity to rut against Harry's bum, even though he was sitting in the perfect place for me to do so. Instead, I focused on making Harry come and ignored the uncomfortable feeling in my trousers. It was obvious that the boy was closer to reaching his orgasm, because the grip he held on my pants was turning his knuckles white, and he'd turned his head to press his face against me as pleased whimpers escaped his mouth.

I moved my hand faster, swiping my thumb across the head of his erection every now and then, and Harry cried out, mouthing at my shirt at the base of my collarbone, "Louis-"

"Come on, Kitten," I soothed, moving the hand that held him to me to hike up his shirt and rub in soothing circles across his tummy. "Come for me."

"W-what-" Harry tried to ask, but I swiped my thumb over his tip once last time and he gasped out, arching his back as a choked whine escaped his lips and he spilled over onto both of my hands and his own stomach. I stroked him through his orgasm, slowing the movement of my hand until I gradually stopped when his shudders subsided.

Harry was silent, so I pulled him close and kissed his sweaty temple, "You alright, baby Kitten?"

"W-what..." he whispered. "W-what was t-that?"

"Are you okay?" I repeated, wanting to make sure I hadn't upset him.

"T-that made H-Harry feel... good!" he nodded his head, still breathing a tad heavily.

"Good," I chuckled in relief.

"But H-Harry l-leaked something and n-now he is all sticky..." he removed his head off of my shoulder to look at me. "W-what was t-that?"

I reached for the tissues with my cleanest hand and set to work cleaning off my hands and Harry's stomach. I avoided touching the boy's softening cock in case it was too sensitive. It appeared that this was the first time Harry had been awake for an orgasm. I figured he'd simply woken up confused and with sticky trousers every other time. It was only normal for a young boy to experience such things, "What was what?"

"E-everything," Harry mumbled, sounding sleepy.

"Well... what I just did to you was called a hand job. What happened that made you all sticky is called coming. It's what happens when you orgasm... or when you feel so good that it just builds up until your body releases," I tried to explain.

"Harry thought c-coming is what yo-you say to s-someone when you follow them," he said confusedly.

"This type of coming is different. We don't really talk about that kind of coming with other people. Just each other, yeah? All of this is our secret," I told him, and he turned as I wadded up the dirty tissues and allowed his shirt to slide back into place.

Harry glanced down at my trousers, "L-Louis... has an e-erection too?"

His words made me realize just how hard I'd gotten from his writhing against me, "Um... yes."

His large hand came to rest gently on it, and asked innocently, "W-will Louis tell H-Harry how to h-help?"

His touch and his words somehow had me gasping out and shuddering as I spurted into my trousers, "F-fuck..."

"Louis?" Harry said in confusion.

I pulled out of my hunched over position, reaching to pull Harry towards me so I could press our lips together for a few moments before telling him, "You already did help me... I've never came like that before. That was new."

Harry offered me a grin, "T-thank you for helping Harry. We c-can do that again s-sometime?"

"Oh yeah," I nodded. "We'll definitely do that again. You've got a lot to learn, Kitten!"

"What do we d-do now?" he asked, reaching out to brush hair out of my face like I'd done to him multiple times before.

"Well... can you take this blanket back to the air mattress? Pull your pants up first, and then I'm going to change my pants and I'll come back to bed," I told him gently.

Harry nodded, scrambling shakily to his feet and tugging up his boxers and pajama bottoms. He then grabbed the blanket, unlocked the door, and stumbled down the hall. I scooped up the dirty tissues, grabbed me a clean pair of boxers and pajama bottoms from my suitcase, and flicked off the lamp to trot to the bathroom. I flushed the tissues and slipped off my sticky trousers, pulling a few paper towels from beneath the sink to clean myself up. I then slipped on my new boxers and pajama bottoms before exiting the bathroom to toss my soiled pants into the washer.

As I returned back to the living room, I was relieved to find that Niall and Liam were still asleep, cuddled up together in a slightly adorable way. Liam had his arms wrapped protectively around Niall and his face pressed into his hair, as if he'd fallen asleep kissing the top of Niall's head. I grinned, dropping down to slip onto the air mattress with Harry. I figured the boy would be asleep already, but he rolled over to me when I crawled under the blanket next to him.

"Harry is Louis' Kitten?" he asked quietly, snuggling into my chest.

"You're my Kitten," I replied, kissing his nose.

"Thank you for h-helping Harry with his erection," he mumbled.

"Shh," I chuckled. "It's a secret, remember? But for the record, thanks for helping me with mine!"

"Harry loves Louis," he giggled.

"Louis loves his Kitten," I chuckled. "Goodnight, baby."

And with that, we slipped once more into a satisfied slumber, Harry clinging to me closely as I kept my arms wrapped around him.

DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER? If you liked it you should buy me a coffee :D (please don't feel obligated to, this link explains more - https://Ko-fi.com/A250PZ7 (if you don't feel like copying since it's wattpad and you probably have to type it out, this the link can also be found on my profile :D)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 7.1K 12
Harry had been hopelessly in love with his straight friend Louis for a very long time. Louis with his perfect girlfriend and perfect life. They met i...
719K 21.4K 30
Louis Tomlinson didn't need anybody. If he didn't need anybody, then he didn't have to care for anybody in return. And that's just how he liked it. H...
792K 35.6K 59
[Fluffy/smutty] What blossoms from an innocent crush turns into an intense game of hard-to-get between Harry and Louis. Their relationship quickly be...
57.5K 1.6K 27
[3rd Place in 1D Bromance Awards (Olympic 2014)] I wrote this story back when I am just a amateur writer so this book may contains a lot of error and...