Little Widow (Romanogers)

Від helenahGabrielsen

Could you imagine black widow a mom? The Natasha Romanoff, the ex-assassin, running off to have a child? The... Більше

Prologue and characters
Visitors
Meeting mamas friends
Are you leaving me?
A/N (please read)
All girls are princesses
I'll say anything
You didn't want them from China?
Mama isn't coming home?
I guess I'm not a princess then
Dancing with mama
Empty
Step forward
Reprimanded
Months go by.
Just next door
(A/N) Lia's placement family (A/N)
I'm not like you
A/N Amelia face claim
If you start remembering, don't

Auntie Yay

3.4K 83 63
Від helenahGabrielsen

Amelia POV:

Me and Wanda are walking outside. She told me she would take me to the park.. I think I can trust her. She's really nice. She got me ice cream.

We were walking back from the park and I kept noticing how other people were staring at us. They were shooting us nasty looks. I noticed I was quite far behind Wanda.

"Hey Lia, are you coming?" She asked looking back at me.

"Uhm yea" I answer and run over. I take her hand. It felt safer this way. After a while of walking we get to a beach.

"Should we take a break here?" Wanda asks me in a soft voice.

"Yes. It's pretty" I answer her.

We find ourselves a log and sit down on that.

"The others. They don't like us" I say to Wanda.

"Yeah... I know" she replies kinda sad.

"Why?" I ask curiously.

Natasha POV: One hour away from Russia/Hydra Base

I'm missing my little girl so freaking much. Seeing Steve brought so many memories, so many things I had tried so hard to forget. I don't know if anyone told Steve about Lia yet, I hope no one has, but it's a bit far fetched. Especially with these bone heads.

We're not too far away from Russia now, or where we are supposed to land. I think I can ignore him until then. Then we have to walk for a bit, that's gonna be hard. After that it's the mission, then we can't talk anyways. But then it's the way home. That's going to be pretty hard. I just wish I was back home, a normal day with Lia.

Although this is probably a good expedition her. Plus these people are great to have in your life. She'll always have someone to have her back if I'm not there. I mean she has Yelena, but other than that. I miss my sister as well. I think Lia does to, I have to make sure we see her soon. It's hard when your both assassins.

Wanda POV: Avengers compound

I've only known this child for like two days and I love her already. There's so much of Nat in her. She's opening more and more and I see more and more of Natasha in every bit she shows me. She's already sassy, like how is that not Nat's child? This world does not deserve her.

Right now I'm laying in bed just relaxing. It's quite early, I'm waiting for something to do pretty much. That's when I hear tiny footsteps and a small knock on my door.

"Come in" I say.

"Uhm Miss Wanda?" She says in a tiny voice.

"Yes sweetie" I answer the tiny girl.

"Could you wake up with me please?" She paused. "I don't want be alone" she struggles a bit to get the words out but manages pretty well.

"Of course I can" I get up and walk towards the door. I hear little giggles coming from the girl. "What is it?" I ask amused.

"You're still in your pajamas" she says pointing to my outfit.

"Am I not allowed to walk around in my pajamas if I want?" I ask her.

As we start walking towards the main area she starts talking. "Well I mean if that's you want, sore, you are a big person, but if mama were here she would say" she paused and got into character "Amelia Jo Romanoff are you gonna walk around in that all day?" She mimics her mother. "And then auntie Yey would, if she was there, say" again pausing to get into character. "Let the girl go in whatever she wants Natasha" and then she just dies of laughter.

I can't with this girl. "Sounds like a party. But Lia can I ask you something?" She nods and turns to me. I kneel down to her height. "Who's auntie Yey?"

"Oh that's auntie Yelena" she says in a 'duh' tone.

Who's Yelena? Auntie? "Is this someone from back home?" I ask her.

"No silly. She's mama's sestra from Russia. But she came to visit us" then she lost focus and started skipping off.

Sestra? From Russia? What? I'll have to ask Nat once they're back.

Just as we're about to make food someone comes through the door. Ooo how are these two gonna go together?

Natasha POV: 45 minutes from Russia/Hydra base

Steve found me. I can't do this right now.

"Nat" he says softly. I just close my eyes and pretend he's not there.

"Natasha?" He tries again a bit firmer this time.

"What Steve?" I snap at him. "I don't want to talk to you. Isn't that clear?"

"Nat, I deserve an explanation. All those years ago you just left. I can understand you had to go off the grid, but I could've gone with you" he starts.

"You know what Steve?! You don't deserve ANYTHING" I shoot back at him. He looks shocked and a bit hurt for a split second, but quickly hiding it again.

"What? Why are you mad at me? I'm the one who's supposed to be mad" he says.

"To be honest, I'm very happy Nat can't get pregnant" I pause but continue before he starts speaking again. "I think either I'd make the woman adopt the child out"

A wave of recognition brush over his face. "You heard all that?" He said.

"Oh if I heard it? It's been engraved into my brain the last five years. It's made it incredibly hard being the best mama possible to my little girl!" I say before realizing what I blurted out. He doesn't know yet.. well now he does.

"Wait pause. Best mama?" He says. "Nat you have a daughter?"

"Yeah, welcome to the party dipshit" I say trying to hurt him. Not going very well.

"Is that where you've been? Wait! You can't have children. Did you adopt?" He asks.

"Not that that is any of your business, but no I did not adopt. For some weird miracle I got pregnant and it's the BEST thing ever happen to me" I say keeping eye contact the whole conversation.

"Nat. How old is she?" He asks me. The way he says my name makes me want to just go back to him and forget everything that he did. I hate it. Even after everything he said and did I still can't let him go. Why am I like this.

"None of your business" I say, kinda lying.

"Natasha, if it is what I think it kinda is!" He says harsh.

I flinch at his words.

"She's 4. Almost 5." I state emotionless.

"She's mine?" He says.

"I think so. Not that it makes any difference"

"It does make a difference. She's mine? Nat how could you have hidden this from me? You should've told me!" He raises his voice at me.

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO OVER AND OVER AGAIN SAID YOU DIDN'T WANT CHILDREN! Every time I tried to tell you, you had another conversation with a new person on how you didn't want children or how you were happy I couldn't have any" I start out screaming and then calming a bit down after a bit.

"You still should've told me despite that!" He says.

"I tried. But then I found you with Sharon's tongue down your throat. That's not something I wanted in MY child's life. You were obviously happier without a child. So no I didn't tell you. Both me and Lia are better off" I say harshly back to him.

"I want to be a part of her life" he says.

"Not a chance! I can consider you meeting her, but you are not her dad. You are a stranger. You don't deserve anything when you talk about how if you were in a situation where the woman is pregnant to MAKE her adopt the child out. When meeting her, if she likes you, perhaps you'll be a 'fun uncle'. That's it!" I say truthfully. I do not want him in Amelia's life as of now.

"I wan-" he said but I interrupt him.

"Don't bother. I will not change my mind" I state.

Just then Clint announced that we're landing.

Amelia POV: Avengers Compound

Someone was entering the kitchen, at first I just thought it was Pietro so I paid no attention to it. But then he spoke.

"Hi Wanda" he paused. "And tiny human I do not know" that was not Pietro.

"Hi Bucky" Wanda says back to the stranger.

I guess Bucky is his name. I sprint over to Wanda and hide behind her.

The man crouches down in front of us. "Hello, I'm James Buchanan Barnes, but you can just call me Bucky" he says to me reaching out his hand. I look up at Wanda and she gives me a slight nod.

"Mm otay. I'm Amelia Jo Romanoff, but you can call me Lia" I take his hand. I'm surprised over myself. I never do this, but there's something about this guy that just tells me I can trust him.

We sit down in the couch and talk for a while. I learn a lot about him, and Wanda too. It's so exciting. I never meet new people. Although I would want mama here I feel safer now with Wanda. She's a good backup.

"How old are you Lia?" He asks me.

I just smirk at him. "How old are YOU" I say and point to him.

"Well we could say I'm around that 100 years old mark" he tells me.

This leaves me in a bit of a shock, I quickly recover. "You're a hundred years old? Shouldn't you be dead already?" I say sassily, then continue. "You could fall over dead at any minute" then it hits me "HA! Are you magic?" I got all excited. This is weird. He's old.

"You are your mothers daughter alright" he says to me. I don't really know what he meant by that, but I don't really care.

"Wanda, can you play my song?" I ask Wanda.

"And which song might that be?" She replies.

"The one auntie Yey and mama has played for me since I was little" I tell her.

"Ok but what is the name of the song?" She asks again.

"American Pieee duuuhh" I answer with a bit of sass.

"Alright my queen" is the answer I get. Then we listen to it.

"Bucky will you pleaseeeee dance with me?" I ask while flashing him my puppy dog eyes.

"Sure thing girlie" he says and gets up.

Natasha POV: Inside Hydra base

We got in safely, only meeting a few people. I'm still pretty upset from the talk with Steve that I'm a bit distracted. I normally can turn that side of me off, but for some reason I can't right now. This is gonna be a long night.

That's when I hear from behind me. Someone is coming.

"HEY! Who are you? Do you have clearance to be down here?" The person asks me, clearly a man.

"Ehm, I don't know. Do I?" I say, smirk and attack.

He didn't see this coming so he seems pretty shocked. I knock him out and get outta there. The girls are obviously not there. I run down the hall till I hear some screams. Screams that can only come from small bodies. That has to be them.

I talk into the earpiece I have on. "Hey guys, I think I have located the girls"

I can hear Clint's voice come through. He's obviously met on someone, fighting. "Go get them Nat. Get them out, to the Quinjet. I'll meet you as soon as I can"

"Alright. Then that's what I'll do" I say and then start running off to where I heard the screams.

I round the corner. That's when I see small figures. They're probably terrified. "Hey, oh hey" I say making my voice as soft as possible. Some of them look up at me to look right back down again. "I'm not here to hurt you. Quite the opposite actually. Let's get you out of here"

"How do we know we can trust you? That you're not trying to trick us" one of the older girls say to me.

"Because I was once one of you. I was here. This is where I was raised. I have to get you girls out of here so what happened to me, does not happen to you" I pause and think. "My name is Natasha Romanoff, originally Natalia Alianovna Romanova. Also known as the Black Widow" some of the girls's eyes lit up with recognition at my name.

"Why would you want to save us?" The girl next to the one that spoke earlier said.

"Because no one deserves to go through this. You're supposed to be children. I have a little girl of my own you know. Back home. She could end up in the same situation you are in, all because of this and me. I have to prevent that and save as many girls from that faith as possible" I smile warm down at them. "Come on, let's get out of here. The rest of my team will help us out" I reach my hand out to the girl who talked first. She looks about 14 years old. To my surprise, she took it.

We started running. That's when I after a bit could hear a lot of footsteps coming. "Clint, Tony? Anyone there?"

"Yes" from Clint first.

"Yeah" from Tony.

"Ok, I have the girls. There are about 16 of them. I can hear people coming. I'm sending them towards you guys and I'll fight the men off" I say into my earpiece.

"Alright. Be careful Nat" Clint tells me. "We'll be waiting"

"Ok girls, I want you to go that way and run until you meet a guy with bow and arrow or a man in an iron suit. Perhaps even a guy with a shield. NO ONE ELSE. Unless they say they're the avengers and can confirm it. Alright?" I tell all of them in a rushed but serious tone.

"Ok, but aren't you coming with?" The girl asks.

"I'm sorry, I will be coming after you, but people are coming and I have to stop them. At least slow them down" I say as shush the girls off. That was barely because right after there's like 20 guys coming in. I know this probably won't go my way but I'll fight my hardest.

I knee one in the stomach. One I put in a headlock while kicking others. I break the guy's neck. Some others I throw over myself. Suddenly something hits me in the back of the head and things start to go blurry. After a bit of fighting to stay awake, the dark consumes me.

——————————————————-
Word count: 2845

Ooo ok so the argument between Nat and Steve, what do you think?

Some quite exciting things is coming in the new chapter. Ahh can't wait to share.

XoXo Lena<3

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

45K 888 21
Steve finds out he has a daughter after years of Natasha's been gone. Will she tell him the truth or will his mistakes be the end of their family. Ro...
306K 8.9K 62
Tony's sister that disappeared from his life when she was five reemerges. Tony's less than thrilled as he blames her for what became of their parents...
14.5K 336 23
𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙈𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙏 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙊𝙔 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘽𝙇𝘼𝘾𝙆𝙃𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙎 𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 It Starts and Ends Where Love Began ventures through the...
15.2K 194 38
The Avengers show up to Natasha's safe house but they encounter her daughter Y/N Romanoff. Y/N rescues and Rehabs animals. She is already dating some...