|| ๐“๐„๐๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐ || ๐‡๐„๐„๏ฟฝ...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ BlackLight1207

|| ๐ŸŽฅ This story is completed || โ€ขโ€ข #1 in 'Heehoon' (2021) ___________________________________________ A weir... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

|| NOTICE ||
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
โœฐ__CHAPTER 26__โœฐ
|| TWO WAYS ||
โœฐ__CHAPTER 26__โœฐ
โ€ข || TAILPIECE ||
โ€ข โ€ข || TAILPIECE ||
|| MORE ||

CHAPTER 7

5.7K 292 482
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ BlackLight1207

Δ~~~~~~~Δ

''Sunghoon...''

Heeseung called and cried a little in his sleep.

''Tch.'' Sunghoon whined and sat up, wearing his slippers and dragged his feet towards Heeseung's bed.

''What is it?"

He sat next to him and noticed his tears.

''What happened? Are you hurting somewhere?"

Sunghoon asked and lifted the blanket to check up on his stomach but stopped when the injured boy's hand moved. Sunghoon looked up, his hands still holding the blanket as he saw Heeseung's eyes shot opened, looking straight towards the ceiling. Tears still falling. His face, like he just experienced the most horrible thing in the world.

Then he gasped and sat up.

Another nightmare of his parents.

He opened his mouth because of the sudden pain that came rushing in his stomach along with the head. He harshly groaned, trying to reach his hand towards his stomach. Not seven realizing that Sunghoon was right there.

''Hey hey!"

Sunghoon shouted and grabbed both of Heeseung's shoulders, gently pushing him back on the bed.

Heeseung stopped moving and looked at Sunghoon.

''Why would you suddenly sit!?" Sunghoon shouted.

Heeseung was shocked.

The shock of pain was forgotten by him.

Because the thing more shocking was Sunghoon's expressions.

His......expression changes?

Like....doesn't he have only one 'blank' expression?

''What.....are you doing here?" Heeseung whispered.

''To kill you.'' Sunghoon rolled his eyes.

''What?"

''Tch, nothing.'' Sunghoon sighed and rubbed his eyes.

Heeseung felt another shot of pain as he touched his forehead, feeling it covered up with a...

''...bandage?" Heeseung looked at Sunghoon.

''Yeah. Bandage.''

''You were injured so I took care of it.'' Sunghoon said.

''What? Really?" Heeseung touched his forehead.

Then he thought about what happened yesterday.

''Then what about....?" Heeseung lowered the blanket as Sunghoon watched him.

''I stitched it up.''

''Don't disturb the wound.''

Sunghoon said and grabbed Heeseung's hand which was going to lift up his sweater. Heeseung looked at their hands as his heart beat got faster. But it's not what he should think about right now.

''O-Oh, really!? How did you?'' Heeseung's eyes widened.

''I'm a medical student.'' Sunghoon said.

''Oh...'' Heeseung looked at Sunghoon with a small smile.

He was talking to him, finally!!

Heeseung was happy.

The Park Sunghoon was talking to him and took care of him!

''T-Thank you....so much. I owe you my life''

Heeseung whispered and looked away to avoid eye contact with Sunghoon.

''You should rest more.''

Sunghoon ignored and talked further, disappointing Heeseung a little but even him being near to him was enough.

''Yeah okay.'' Heeseung said and pulled the blanket over.

Sunghoon stood up and decided to go back to his room to sleep.

"Wait!'' Heeseung called as Sunghoon turned around.

''How are things now? Is everyone alright?" Heeseung asked.

''We're safe.'' Sunghoon said and quickly went outside to avoid any more questions.

Heeseung sighed in relieved and shifted to a comfortable position on the bed. He felt the pain nonstop and he couldn't even turn his back and just laid straight because of his injury.

He looked down at his sweater.

''I stitched it up.''

Wait.....does that mean he took off his clothes? He looked around and saw his sweater on the floor, in dried blood.

Heeseung blushed and pulled the blanket closer to him.

He took his sweater off? Then he stitched his wound? And then he put on a sweater on him?

Heeseung blushed more as he imagined it all happening.

He shook away the thoughts and tried to sleep. It took him some time to sleep but his tiredness won and he slept in less than 10 minutes.

Δ~~~~~~~Δ

|| 2:07 PM ||

Sunghoon was making breakfast for himself and for Heeseung as well.

It was the first time.

He has never done anything for him or for anyone else.

He never even talked to him and look what's happening now.

He was good at cooking. He made soup for Heeseung and cut fruits for him as well with a glass of warm water.

He did his breakfast before. And now he was going to take Heeseung's breakfast to his room when the bell rang.

''What now?"

He put the tray on the kitchen's slab and went to open the door.

''Oh hey!''

It was Jake.

He didn't wait for Sunghoon's response and walked past him, knowing that he wasn't going to greet him back anyway.

He went straight to Heeseung's room but Sunghoon stopped him.

''Wait.'' Sunghoon took the tray and shoved it in Jake's hands as he looked at him, confused.

''Give him this as well.''

Sunghoon said and walked towards his own bedroom as Jake looked at him in awe.

''You made this for him??''

He asked as Sunghoon ignored but still gave him a response.

''No. It fell from the sky.''

''Not funny.''

Jake rolled his eyes and went to Heeseung's room as Sunghoon went to his own.

Δ~~~~~~~Δ

Jake opened the door and there he saw Heeseung on the bed, staring at the ceiling. He looked at the door to see who came in.

''Heeseung!!" Jake speed-walked towards him and put the tray on the side table.

Heeseung gasped as he saw his best friend.

''Jake!"

Heeseung grinned widely and tried to sit up but Jake stopped him by putting his hands on his shoulders.

''No! Don't you dare!'' Jake pushed him back down.

''I was so worried for you! I was so scared and I tried my best to come out of my dorm to you but couldn't.'' Jake said in worry.

''I was....so scared that what were you might be doing at that time.''

''And I thought that you would be inside your dorm but Sunghoon told me everything and I nearly died, idiot!"

Heeseung smiled as he watched his best friend scolding him like that in worry.

And he wished that Sunghoon would do that as well.

But that day might not come.

''But I am fine now, so don't worry-"

''You are fine!? This is fine?? You look so pale and weak!"

He shouted as he pointed his finger at my forehead and stomach.

''I mean....I'm alive.''

Then there was a small silence until a new question entered Jake's head.

''Why did you go out in the first place?"

''Tch. I didn't read the message. My Wi-Fi was turned off.'' Heeseung said.

''Wow. Awesome.'' Jake rolled his eyes.

''Oh by the way, is everyone fine?''

Heeseung asked as he remembered the words that guy spoke last night.

He said he killed two students?

Did he do that just to scare Heeseung?

Well he did a great job.

''Yes. Everyone is fine, unexpectedly. Except you.'' Jake said.

''That's great.'' Heeseung smiled.

''But bro.'' Jake scooted closer to him.

''Sunghoon saved you?''

Jake asked which caused a small pain in Heeseung's stomach.

(Gosh these butterflies and feelings...)

''U-Uh...yeah. He did.''

Heeseung broke eye contact from Jake and looked outside from the window.

''That's amazing. Like he saved you from all that and stitched you up? Like....took care of you? Protected you?? The Park Sunghoon did that? The man who doesn't even bother to interact with people? Woah..''

Jake sighed and did silly signs with his hands as Heeseung giggled and looked at him.

''I know, right? But hey, even if his behaviour is like that, I don't think so he would ignore someone at this state. Of course he'll help them.'' Heeseung said.

''Did you just defend him?" Jake asked, getting shocked dramatically.

''No, I'm not. I was just-"

''Oh no. Do you like him?"

''W-What?"

❤ (\(\
   („• ֊ •„) ❤️
┏━∪∪━━━━━━┓
(Comment here!)
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

💙 (\(\
   („• ֊ •„) 💙
┏━∪∪━━━━━━┓
(Question here!)
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

125K 4.8K 40
Dแด€ส€แด‹ ส€แดแดแด€ษดแด„แด‡ ษชแดแด€ษขษชษดแด‡s แด€ส™แดแดœแด› สแดแดœส€ า“แด€แด แดแดœส€ษชแด›แด‡ sแด‡แด แด‡ษด. ษดแด sแด‡xแดœแด€สŸ แด„แดษดแด›แด‡ษดแด› แด€สœแด‡แด€แด…. Aษดส sแด‡xแดœแด€สŸ แด„แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด›s แดแด€แด…แด‡ แด€ส™แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ แดแด‡แดส™แด‡ส€s แดกษชสŸสŸ ส™แด‡ ส€แด‡แด˜แดส€แด›แด‡แด…. โš ๏ธ แด„แดษดแด›แด€ษชษด๊œฑ ๊œฑ...
15.1K 381 17
oneshots for enhypen!! started: march 4th, 2023. finished: january 14th, 2024.. includes: fluff, maybe angst(?), all sfw!! member x reader. proper sp...
daisy || heejake ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ i am you

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

26.7K 1K 22
wrote this 2 months ago but only publishing it now on 08/10/22 started: 05/08/22 published: 08/10/22 completed: 16/01/24