|| ๐“๐„๐๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐ || ๐‡๐„๐„๏ฟฝ...

By BlackLight1207

|| ๐ŸŽฅ This story is completed || โ€ขโ€ข #1 in 'Heehoon' (2021) ___________________________________________ A weir... More

|| NOTICE ||
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
โœฐ__CHAPTER 26__โœฐ
|| TWO WAYS ||
โœฐ__CHAPTER 26__โœฐ
โ€ข || TAILPIECE ||
โ€ข โ€ข || TAILPIECE ||
|| MORE ||

CHAPTER 5

5.9K 305 565
By BlackLight1207

Δ~~~~~~~Δ

''Shit!"

Sunghoon pushed both of them away from the path.

He pushed Heeseung against the wall which was actually a door. It was too dark so Sunghoon was sure that no one could see them as the door was inside the wall so they were in level with the wall.

(A diagram for clear understanding.)

But just to make sure, Sunghoon pressed himself against Heeseung more, leaving no gap between them at all. Sunghoon put his hand on Heeseung's wound to prevent it from touching something else.

Heeseung hissed in pain when Sunghoon touched his wound.

''Sorry, but you have to bear.'' Sunghoon whispered in his ear.

Heeseung nodded and put his head on Sunghoon's shoulder.

How much longer is this gonna last?

Sunghoon's right hand was on Heeseung's wound making his hand fill in blood and the other hand around his waist to keep him steady on his feet. On the other hand, Heeseung's left hand was on top of Sunghoon's which pressed the wound and the other around his waist.

They interacted with each other two times only and why was there a lot of skinship both times? They both couldn't understand this.

A guy walked past them as Heeseung closed his eyes tightly and hugged Sunghoon once again.

But the bad thing was, that a sob came out of Heeseung's mouth.

The guy stopped walking and turned around as Sunghoon's eyes widened along with Heeseung's.

''Oh, would you look at that. You both hid so well. I couldn't even see y'all.''

The guy came closer and Heeseung noticed that he wasn't the one who hurt Heeseung. He had a gun in his hand.

Sunghoon loosened his grip around Heeseung.

''N-No. Please. I'm so sorry Sunghoon.''

Heeseung whispered and grabbed Sunghoon's bloody hand with his bloody one.

Sunghoon was wearing a light blue shacket on top of a black shirt. He took the shacket off, revealing his white arms because his shirt's sleeve finished at his biceps. He wrapped it around Heeseung's stomach, covering his wound tightly, making Heeseung hiss in pain. But he looked at him confused and shocked.

The guy behind Sunghoon chuckled.

''What the hell are you doing?"

The guy asked. He was a little surprised that Sunghoon was brave enough to ignore him. The guy grabbed Sunghoon's shoulder and forced him to turn around.

Sunghoon was going to do the same anyways...

So once Sunghoon faced the guy, who was wearing a black mask all over his face, he punched the guy so hard that he fell on the ground, his gun dropped next to him. He groaned in pain as he held his jaw.

Sunghoon walked over to the guy as he saw him reaching for his gun.

He grabbed it and quickly turned around and pulled the trigger.

Heeseung's eyes widened at the loud bang and closed his eyes tightly.

But Sunghoon knew it. He dodged the bullet by moving himself to the left as the bullet dug in the ceiling.

''Nice.''

Sunghoon said with a blank expression. The expression he wears 24/7.

Sunghoon kicked the guy's face and bent down, taking off his mask.

The guy tried to hide his face but Sunghoon grabbed his collar and made him stand up. The guy took the advantage of Sunghoon's busy hands and punched him on the stomach as Sunghoon stumbled backward.

''Sunghoon.'' Heeseung mumbled his name in worry.

The guy punched Sunghoon again but he grabbed his fist and turned it as the guy's whole arm twisted. He groaned in pain and tried to get out of Sunghoon's grip. Sunghoon turned the guy around with his fist. He removed his hand from his fist and quickly locked his left arm around the thief's neck and his right hand behind the guy's head and pushed his head forward, making him unable to breathe. And soon Sunghoon took his oxygen away by the pressure of his arms and dropped the guy unconscious on the cold floor.

Heeseung watched all of it with his mouth opened.

It felt like a movie.

He didn't know Sunghoon was so good at fighting.

Sunghoon walked over to Heeseung with a noticeable angry expression.

Heeseung was not gonna lie....the boy looked scary. He wrapped his left arm around his waist again. Without saying or looking at him.

And soon they reached the eighth floor.

Heeseung was getting slower and tired as time passes by.

''Just two more floors...'' Heeseung whispered. Trying to calm himself.

They passed the eighth floor without any difficulty and the ninth floor was the opposite. There were two guys this time. Sunghoon and Heeseung hid the same way as before.

''I'm tired...'' Heeseung whispered.

And Sunghoon looked at him for the first time since he knocked that guy.

''Just one more floor.''

''I...I can't.'' Heeseung said.

His knees felt weak and he slid down against the door. Sunghoon's eyes widened and he grabbed his waist with his both arms, lifting him back up. He looked at the two guys who were talking with each other. They were at the end of the hall so they couldn't see or hear them.

''You can't sit here. They will see you.'' Sunghoon said.

''Just be a little more strong for a while.''

He pushed Heeseung's hair away from his sweaty forehead for the second time.

''When I was....12.." Heeseung spoke.

Sunghoon looked at him confusedly.

He was 12 so what?

''Some thieves....b-broke into our house...'' He continued as Sunghoon just listened to him.

''They had...i-issues...with my dad...''

''I was hiding....in my room.''

''They.....ro-ro.....robbed us...''

''And they....''

''They.....''

''They killed my dad.''

Heeseung said as Sunghoon looked at him shocked. Heeseung looked at him as well. Their heights were the same so he couldn't avoid his gaze. Then he continued.

''T-Then they killed my mom.''

Heeseung said and came close to Sunghoon.

''I'm traumatized since then....b-because I saw....their bodies. The blood.''

''That's why I'm so s-scared right now.''

''Thank you for saving me right now....I....would've died.''

Heeseung said and cried more.

''How can he be injured!?''

Both of the boys flinched as Heeseung hugged Sunghoon tightly.

Sunghoon looked at the two guys who were talking to each other.

''A student beat him because there is no one except them of course.''

''Shit. Let's go.''

Sunghoon looked at them angrily.

That's what they deserve.

They deserve Death.

And if Sunghoon wants, he can kill all of them.

The guys talked as they walked in their direction. Sunghoon looked at the crying boy and put his hand on his mouth as he looked up at him. Sunghoon put his other hand's index finger on his lips, telling Heeseung to quiet down as he nodded.

Soon the other two guys went downstairs to check up on their partner who got knocked off by Sunghoon.

Sunghoon sighed and quickly stepped back.

''Let's go.'' Sunghoon whispered.

''I can't.'' Heeseung said and bent down.

''Tch.''

Sunghoon came to him and lifted him up in no time as a small gasp escaped from Heeseung's mouth. He quickly wrapped his arms around Sunghoon's neck and hissed in pain.

Heeseung closed his eyes. He didn't see danger anymore.

And he can't face more.

So he gave himself away in Sunghoon's arms by closing his eyes and everything went dark and the last thing he felt before fainting was...

Sunghoon's heartbeat.

❤ (\(\
   („• ֊ •„) ❤️

┏━∪∪━━━━━━┓

(Comment here!)
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

💙 (\(\
   („• ֊ •„) 💙
┏━∪∪━━━━━━┓
(Question here!)
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 716 15
หšโ‚Šโ€ง๊’ฐแƒ โ˜† เป’๊’ฑ โ€งโ‚Šหš ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ( ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...
361K 14.7K 44
"do you actually hate jungwon? i'm starting to believe you don't." the two have been bickering back and forth since freshman year until huh, maybe th...
386K 20.3K 43
[โœง.* ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ โœง.*] 'แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ ๊œฑแด„แด€ส€แด‡แด… แด๊œฐ?' "แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข, แด‡๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸสŸส แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ." 'แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ? แด›สœแด€แด›'๊œฑ แดส แดกษช๊œฑสœ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœ.' START: 15.12.2021 END: 2.4.2022 R...
106K 5.2K 34
Kim Sunoo's life was so easy and beautiful. But that was until the Lee's became the Kim's neighbor. Why? Because of the two troublesome twins of the...