π™π™‘π™©π™§π™–π™«π™žπ™€π™‘π™šπ™£π™˜π™š

By LOVE_BLK

"I can't hold on when I'm stretched so thin, I make the right moves, but I'm lost within, I put on my daily f... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
New Characters
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Ultraviolence
BABYDOLL

Chapter 4

9.6K 200 55
By LOVE_BLK

Serial Killer - Lana Del Rey

RAQUEL'S P.O.V

4 years ago

"Please stop" I sobbed to Jose. He finally stopped dragging me. "Get up bitch" he spat.

I slowly stood up because my legs still hurt from Polo's beatings. "Hurry the fuck up! I don't have all fucking day."

When I finally got myself up he pushed my into a pitch black room. Jose switches on the light, revealing the dirty room, it smelt horrible and there was dried blood platters all over the walls.

My eyes continued to scan the room, until it lands on someone tied to a chair with a brown sack over their head in the middle of the room.

Jose walked up the person and removes the sack As soon as he removed it, I wanted to throw up, that's how bad he looked.

Blood was leaking out of his mouth, nose and ears. Both eyes were severely swollen, I don't think he can even see out of them. His nose was twisted to the left. It was horrible to look at.

"Cut out his eye ball."

"What?" I frown at him, I can't even see his eyeball let alone cut it out.

Jose walked up to me and slapped me right across my face, I bite my bottom lip to conceal the painful scream I wanted to let out.

"I don't like repeating myself. If you don't do it I will make sure you're next." He points to the man, I nod at Jose, he smirks me.

He hands me a long, sharp knife and pushed me towards the prisoner

I take a deep breath.

I can do this. 

I stabbed him directly in his left swollen eye.

The man screamed in agony. I pulled the knife out and stabbed his other eye. Blood was seeping out of both eyes.

Jose walked next to me and whispered. "Good girl, now lets move onto the ears."

»»————- ♡ ————-««

It felt like I've been doing this for years, Jose handed me weapon after weapon and made me torture this guy in ways that I can't even talk about it.

"Okay, now I'm bored, kill him, and be a little...creative with it." His legs were handing off  the arm rest of the sofa, he was twirling a knife against his finger tip. How can he say something like that? With so much enthusiasm.

I walked up to the table where the weapons are placed, I picked up a sword. It was so heavy and shiny, I could tell it was very sharp, one strike could probably decapitate him.

I slowly walked towards the tortured man and measured the sword to up his neck. I lifted up the sword and..

"RAQUEL WAKE UP!"

"WHATS WRONG WITH HER?"

"RAQUEL!"

"RAQUEL!"

"RAQUEL!"

"AHH!" I screamed in shock, it was a dream? It felt so real...

I run my eyes, I see Roman and Seth hovering over me with a worried and concerned look on their face.

"What was that?" Seth frowns. "Yeah we could hear you from our rooms, why were you screaming like that?" Roman questions.

Oh shit!

They heard me, I forgot to take my sleeping pills. With all the rules crap and the moving into the house, I totally forgot about taking them.

"Well?" Roman was beginning to lose patience, I needed to give them an answer before they become more suspicious.

"It was just a nightmare no big deal." I shrug, trying to not wanting any sort of attention to myself.

Seth narrows his eyes at me for a few seconds, he was trying to catch me out. I continue to put on my most innocent face.  "Okay, I'm telling dad, come on Roman." Seth gets out of the bed and walks down to my door.

I need to think of something, they can't tell Sperm donor.

"Listen, ever since my foster family left me, I've been scared that... they're dead or something... that's why I've been having nightmares." I say quietly, I hope they bought it.

Roman and Seth looked at each other for a few seconds. They started whispering in Italian but I couldn't make out what they were saying.

"Do you believe her?" Roman asks Seth. Seth looks at me before looking back to Roman. "No I think she's lying but we don't have any proof. Let's leave it for now."

They both lean down towards me in an attempt to hug me but I back away, they both look at me with a little bit weirdly but they shrugged it off.

"We're happy that you felt comfortable enough to open up to us, if you want to talk we're always here Raquel." Roman smiles at me, I could tell he wants to ask more questions but he knew this wasn't the right time.

"Okay, I will." Hell to the fucking no.

I already hate it here and I've been here for less than 24 hours.

I can't wait to leave when I'm 18, I'm going to change my name and move far away from this place.

I can't have Jose finding me and I certainly can't deal with grown men constantly in my business.

With the constant fear for my safety and dealing with my "long lost family" I really need to release some stress. I need to find an underground boxing club to join. I need to talk to Denni about that.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

I couldn't even sleep after the Roman and Seth thing. I'm just paranoid about them telling Sperm donor and the rest about my actual nightmare.

I checked the time and it is 8:30am.

I need to get ready, I get up from bed and go into the shower.

After a 20 minute shower I pop a pain killer and get dressed.

Once I've finished changing, I put on some makeup. Lip-gloss, mascara, and some concealer for my bags underneath my eyes.

Once I finished I walked down the very long flight stairs. Like who needs this many stairs in a house?

At least my legs will be looking amazing.

I enter the kitchen to see Vincent, Roman, Shane and Seth in the kitchen. As soon as I walk in all conversation stops. They start to analyse and stare at me. I'm really confused, is there toothpaste on my cheek or something.

I hope that they didn't tell the others about my nightmare, they stop their conversation and watched me.

I walk to the coffee machine and input an espresso pod. I can see in the corner of my eye Vincent staring at me.

"Why are you drinking coffee, aren't you a little too young for that?" He raises his eyebrow.

"Well Vincent, in the rules it says you cannot drink alcohol or do drugs. Did it say anything about coffee? NO! So get off my back." I scoff at him before returning my attention back to the coffee machine.

Out of all the brothers, Vincent has been the coldest. I bet he thinks he's a bad man because he has tattoos. Dickhead. He looks like a children colouring book.

After I had my breakfast which was a cup of coffee and a slice of toast, Sperm donor walked in and greets everyone.

"Raquel, since your going to start school on Monday we need to buy you some school equipment. So you and... ah, Vincent will go. I need you back here by 9 for dinner." Sperm donor and Roman and Seth walked out of the kitchen, leaving Shane and Vincent and I.

"Well... all I can say is good luck, you're gonna need it. Bye." Shane sprints away, little fucker. Vincent rolls his eyes at Shane's comment.

Vincent and I leave the house and walk to the garage.

Let me just say these people have TASTE when it comes to cars.

"Wow, they look so amazing." Vincent laughs at my amazement. This is the first emotion he's shown to me since I've got here. Well other than glares.

We got in a white Tesla, to be honest I know nothing about cars but it looked expensive, we both got into the car and headed to the mall.

Today is going to be very interesting.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Thanks for reading

Comment any ideas for the book or predictions.

EDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.4K 32
Raven Scarlett Delilah, a dangerous 14-year-old orphan girl. On the outside, she may seem innocent and sweet but on the inside, she is strong, fierce...
2.7M 61.9K 69
Aurora life took a major turn, pain and suffering only made her stronger. Growing up with abusive parents, the only way she made it out alive was to...
405K 8.4K 26
Alice William, the hated, unloved, unwanted twin. She's been abused as long as she's remembered, while her twin, Grace, lives the life of luxury, bot...
176K 3.8K 28
Rankings: #2 - broken family #3 - Maturing #8 - cruel #20 - Hardship Can be read as a STAND ALONE. ( first in the series ) NOT a slowburn kind of boo...