ArShi One Shots [compiled]

By dramebaazaf

One-Shot fanfics based on characters Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta from 4Lions' Iss Pyaar Ko Ky... More

Author's Note
OS | The Nightmare
OS | Lost
OS | Conversation
OS | Ripped
TS | A Random Moment [I]
TS | A Random Moment [II]
TS | A Random Moment [III]
OS | Confessions
OS | Just Another Morning
OS | Lost Hope
OS | Beginning of a New Chapter
OS | Choices
OS | Glimpses
OS | Hidden in the Dark
OS | Because of Me...
OS | War of Unprejudiced
OS | For Eternity
OS | As It Comes
OS | Stories
OS | The Case for Supper
OS | Dard
OS | Touch Me Not
OS | Hey, I Missed You
OS | Banke Laal ji aur Hum
OS | Nine Years
OS | Shaam se Pehle!
OS | WYD
OS | Family Rides
OS | Mausam Hai Suhana

OS | An Accident

1.6K 67 2
By dramebaazaf

originally written and posted on February 16th, 2012 on India-Forums;

Background: Arnav and Khushi had been married for about a month in a court marriage. Arnav had recently got to know the whole truth about Shyam and his cheap, lower mentality dealings but after all that, he didn't have the guts to face Khushi and couldn't bring himself to apologize to her. Anjali is obviously pregnant with creep's child. On this particular day, Anjali and Khushi decide to go to the temple together after lunch.

Hari Prakash entered the kitchen to inform Khushi that Anjali is ready and waiting for her by the car outside. "Thanks Hari Prakash ji! I'll be there in a second. She straightened her sari after cleaning her hands and walked towards the door only to feel Arnav's intense gaze fixed upon her. She stopped as he came down mumbling something under his breath nervously.

"Kh...Khu...Khushi!" He uttered like a teenage boy whose going to ask out a date to prom.

"Yes, Arnav Ji?" She replied calmly hinting at the disappointment in her tone.

"I...I well...know you are getting late so after you and Di come back, can you come to the room straight. I..um..have something for you up there."

"Ok, I'll come." She left with a glint of her smile reaching up to her eyes.

She stepped outside to see Anjali seated with the prasad behind the driver's seat with her usual smile. Khushi opened the door and sat beside her.

They were returning from the temple and were midway when a car started to overtake their car. Though the Raizada driver tried to ignore the driver of the other car, a few minutes later, the other car crashed into the side where Khushi was seated, causing the whole door to bulge inwards as the glass from the window broke and got scattered over Khushi.

A piece hit on her forehead while many caused scratches on her neck, face, and back. Anjali remained unharmed as Khushi took in the inflictions from the glass to protect her. Anjali screamed with agony as Khushi provided herself as a shield, only with the thought of seeing Khushi hurt and losing her life next.

The car, which caused the accident sped as soon as it hit their car, leaving the driver angry. He took a turn and immediately took Khushi and Anjali to the hospital. The nurse wiped the blood off Khushi with the antiseptic and did a normal physical checkup and confirmed everything to be okay asking her to rest.

Shaken Khushi couldn't utter a word while going back home while Anjali, who couldn't control her tears kept mumbling all sorts of prayers to drive the bad omens away from her family. As the car entered the RM and got parked, Anjali helped Khushi out who was now slightly limping, walked together to the door.

"Di, let me walk by myself now. I'm fine!" she said with a reassuring smile although she could feel nauseous and dizzy.

Arnav came down with a silent smile creeping up to his face. he had finally gathered enough courage to start making up for his behavior since last month when he stopped dead in his tracks.

Khushi was limping her way with small steps and was covered in bandages. He saw his sister with tears streaming down her cheeks as she ran up to him and hugged him hard at the same moment when Khushi moved toward him to hug him. Her eyes were also wet but as soon as she saw Anjali hugging Arnav, she left towards her room leaving the brother-sister to their brief moment.

"Di! What happened Di?" He quietly asked not at all liking the scenario played out in front of him.

"Chote! A car was trying to overtake our car and in doing so crashed into the side Khushi was sitting and then she got hurt when the window glass broke and Chote...Chote I was so scared!! For a moment I thought it was all over but neither the driver got hurt like last time or me but Khushi Ji! She didn't even cry Chote! and she got hurt so bad!" She whimpered.

Arnav stared at her sister for a moment gathering what had happened and then calmly begin, "Di, calm down! relax! take a deep breath! don't stress out okay! and go rest! Everything will be fine!"

Nani Ji who had been watching all this activity seemed angry at Anjali as well as worried for Khushi who was on the last stair on the staircase when Arnav ran up to her and picked her up in his arms.

"Couldn't you wait for a single second Khushi! What if you had fallen!" The pain of seeing her in pain was palpable in his voice.

"I'm okay Arnav ji! Put me down now!"

"NO"

"YES!"

"NO"

"YES!"

"Okay, here you go, he gently placed her on their bed causing her to wince in pain.

"Khushi bitya?"

"Nani Ji!"

"Bitya, keep sitting! Do you feel pain in the wounds? We should call a doctor."

"No Nani Ji, I'm perfectly fine and I've already been to the doctors. Don't worry!" She nodded and left as Arnav who had the aid box with him sat beside Khushi. He gently took off all the bandages and cleaned them putting on smaller bandages so they could heal soon.

Meanwhile, Khushi kept gazing at him but love, anger, disappointment, and annoyance. She wondered how could the same man be so cruel at one moment and so gentle and caring at the other.

Putting the aid box on the side table, his eyes locked on hers but before he could proceed, she hit him hard with a tight embrace, tears sliding down her cheeks. "Khushi! Khushi! everything will be fine Khushi!"

"Arnav Ji! I..I went numb when the car got hit. I was ...I was so.."

"Shhh! Khushi!" his husky voice got heavier as he patted her back and buried his own face in her hair. "I'm sorry Khushi! I'm sorry for...for everything!"

"Arnav Ji!" She broke away only to find him in a state she's never seen before. A state so weak and vulnerable. She felt as if he had emptied himself out in front of her, accepting her finally. "you don't have to do this Arnav Ji!" she cried weakly.

"I have to Khushi! what I did to you is beyond any punishments and forgiveness. I can't even apologize properly. All this time when I..when I loved you so much but kept you away deliberately and hurt you...I'm so sorry Khushi!"

"I...I dunno Arnav Ji."

"Khushi please!!!" "she looked up in his eyes only to find the softness of the love swimming.

"I...I forgive you, Arnav Ji!" His lips curled into a smile as he pulled her into a kiss, passionate and full of love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 1.6K 5
Khushi and Arnav were enjoying their rabba ve moments after their remarriage. Arnav showered her with love but still enjoyed riling her up just to se...
148K 5.5K 14
#1 in Arshi as of 20th August 2020 Khushi leaves Raizada Mansion without any explanations as soon as the contract expired after six months. [Note: I...
205K 8.3K 28
Arnav Singh Raizada weds Khushi Kumari Gupta..... This single statement is enough to get strong reactions from Arnav and Khushi. One is living it an...
182K 4.1K 5
Post kidnapping and and his outburst on Khushi due to Anjali, how does Arnav Singh Raizada woo his lady love back? This is a saga of their new life t...