Boboiboy On Crack [2]

Od AjellaYlaya

➖☆➖ Welcome, to Bbb On Crack 2! You don't really have to read the first one tho. You'll see crack shots, skit... Více

French🥖
s m o l
Yep
B U T T E R
Atleast they tried

[12:00 A.M]

135 9 4
Od AjellaYlaya

College Au I guess? They don't have powers in this.

"I can't believe you three woke me up at the middle of the night just to give you a ride to a McDonald's drive thru," Fang said from the drivers seat, pulling up at the drive thru.

"Well, at least the fries will be fresh." Said Boboiboy, yawning and stretching his arms, shifting slightly in the passenger seat to a more comfortable position.

"Yep," said Gopal nodding in agreement. Reverse hummed in reply.

Fang looked at the three of them, "They make French fries at 12 in the morning?"

Reverse scoffed and rolled his eyes, "Of course they make fries at 12 in the morning! It's a new day ain't it? Jeez, use your head, Fang."

"Just checking," Fang muttered.

Wowwwww, last revision of this one was on the 15th of July 2021.

Makes me think if i was really planning this-

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

13.5K 752 42
შეძლებს თუ არა გულგატეხილი გოგონა ვინმეს ისევ შეყვარებას? თქვენ რას ფიქრობთ?
4.3K 130 13
Yujin created an Instagram to promote his lemonade stand. 8 college students finds this Lemonade stand instagram account and decided to troll him "I...
3.3M 176K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...
342K 11.4K 31
Yuu Sakamoto, just your average high school kid. Well, until he got into an accident and lost his life. But then G0d decided to give him an option to...