Adroit BC Promotes

By _WriteAdroitly_

Undiscovered books that are waiting to be unsealed by readers like you. Stories are like people, they have th... More

β˜γƒ½ο½€ADROIT BC PROMOTES
And Then You Kissed Me
Fall For You
Tranquility In Havoc
The Only Hope For Me Is You
Killing Lies

Game And Pretend

30 7 1
By _WriteAdroitly_

┠━━━━━✬━━━━━┦

Title: Game and Pretend

Author: Harboured_Pearl

Genre: Romance

Status: Completed

Description:

They say boys can only defend turrets, and the blaming should perpetually be in them. But little did they know, there's always someone who can be the victim but the real pretender?

Think of it. Girls, can't be in pain if they find a man and not a boy. And why find a boy if there's a man?

And how could they even blame boys if there are girls? Keep this in mind, boys can betray if girls treated them lopsided. Why find a girl if there is a woman?

You know, there's always a cheater if there's someone who can heave their boundaries. A gaming story that turned into an epic love story. Are you ready to be one of these legends?

┠━━━━━✬━━━━━┦

Kita niyo naman. Description/blurb pa lang grabe na "Why find a boy if there's a man?/Why find a girl if there's a woman?" And if you are into romance stories, sigurado akong magugustuhan mo ito.  Pero kung mahilig ka naman sa Mobile Legends and stuff, aba'y magugustuhan mo lalo ito ;)  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 1.9K 38
Date Started: September 21 , 2023 I didn't lose you,you lost me and you will search for me in everyone you're with and i won't be found Kadi. And no...
203K 248 108
This story is not mine credits to the real owner. πŸ”ž
370K 11.4K 34
Date Started: April 30 2023 THE TWO RED FLAGS MET!🚩🚩 Isa lang akong ordinaryong babae na di alam kung anong patutunguhan sa buhay. Tahimik lang nam...