Perfect Strangers

Por itsmecymmyrixn

"No strings attached." Sanzu and Y/n are complete strangers. They use each other for pleasure and there's onl... Más

01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38 (FINALE)

07

3.9K 197 119
Por itsmecymmyrixn

(KAZUTORA'S POV)

I thought nothing would hurt more when I saw her expression when she suddenly started to ignore me at the grocery store but I just realized that the words that came out of her mouth hurted more than anything. I know I don't have the right to feel hurt because from the very beginning, I was the one who chose to hurt her because of my selfish needs.

How many days has it been since the day I bumped into her at the grocery store? 2 days? 3 days? I'm not sure. I already accepted the fact that I can't get back to her but.. but at least I wanted to save our friendship. Before we entered that relationship, we promised that we'd still be friends no matter what. Are we still friends though? I'm kinda missing her. I know, I'm a jerk.

"A penny for your thoughts?"

I set my gaze to the person who sat in front of me. I'm here sitting at the coffee shop near the pet shop I'm working at. I just wanted to be alone at the moment but I guess today isn't my lucky day.

"Dang! Things are really complicated, huh?" there was a hint of boredom in his voice.

I frowned. "What the hell do you want, Chifuyu?"

I thought he stayed at the pet shop but I guess he followed me quietly here. Dammit. The senses of this guy is sharp, he probably knows that something is bothering me.

"Nothing. I'm just wondering. Why did your feelings suddenly changed?"

"What?"

"Why do people change all of the sudden?"

I sighed and took a sip on the coffee I ordered. "Because there isn't anything permanent in this world."

"Even friendship?"

I was stunned from what he said. I put down my coffee and stared at him. His face was damn serious.

"There is nothing permanent in the world except change. Even those things you thought would never change will still change." he added.

Somehow, I felt a huge dart struck through my chest. The pain and realization came rushing down through me. There is nothing permanent in the world except change. Even those things you thought would never change will still change. Just like Y/n's feelings towards me. She knew from the very start that I slept with other women but still, she stayed because of her feelings for me. I thought that wouldn't change at all if I continued  what I was doing but.. I was wrong. Her feelings changed because she got tired.

(Y/N'S POV)

"Fuck!" He groaned, the muscles on his back straining beneath my arms. His hips shifted forward, their pace sharp and quick as he thrust into me again and again. I moaned as I felt something building up in my stomach for the fourth time.

I felt his hands everywhere. I start to feel dizzy as I run your hands over his broad back. I moaned multiple times as his hot skin lays against mines. Sanzu's hand reaches up to cup my breasts, leaving marks on my neck.

"Gosh," I sigh, running your fingers through his hair.

Even though we've been doing this kind of routine for almost a month already, I still haven't got used to his size. And no, I don't have the time to adjust to his size cause the way he slid his member in and out of me so smoothly clouded my brain more effectively than any amount of liquor I have ever drank.

Every move he made only build up desperation, desire, and craving inside my body. The desperate need in our body refusing to be subdued as we both move in the same pace.

"Fuuuuuck, Sanzu." I whine shakily as my body bounces up and down on the bed.

"You take me so well, sweetheart. Fucking hell." He growls as he feels me clench with a groan of my own.

My skin slapping against his echoes through the room and I can't help but grunt each time he thrusts inside me.

I opened my eyes and let our eyes meet each other. His eyes were full of darkness and lust. I could clearly see it. Nothing's new—not that I'm disappointed or anything. I don't know! Every now and then.. I'm looking for a certain thing in those eyes...

The favorite thing I love to do while having sex with him is that I get to trace the scars on both side of the corner of his lips—just like what I'm doing right now.

"You like to do that, huh?" He said as he stopped from thrusting and watched me trace his scars. This is the very first time he asked this.

"Mm. I just think that it's the most attractive thing on your face." I said unintentionally while smiling.

"Really?"

I looked up to him with wide eyes when I realized what I just said. "N-No! Don't get the wrong idea! I—"

Before I could even finish what I'm about to say, he smashed his lips against mine in a passionate, rough kiss. I moaned in pleasure and ran my nails over his back, making him smirk against my lips. He started moving his hips again in the same pace.

He moved closer to my ear, "I like it when you trace my scars, sweetheart." He whispered with a husky voice.

I shut my eyes closed and let the pleasure flow through inside me. Both of us were to overwhelmed to coordinate our movements anymore. When we both finally reached our high, he thrusted one deep thrust before we both came. His muscles were tensing all over his body as he collapsed next to me. We were both breathing heavily.

Goddammit! I just realized we've been doing this in MY condo!

"Hey. Are you on pills?"

I almost choked on my own saliva because of his question but I still managed to answer it. "Y-Yeah cause I know sometimes you don't put on condom."

He chuckled before pulling up the blanket. "I like to go in raw."

I'm not surprised..

Ever since I agreed to that arrangement, I started taking pills. Even though he used condom on our first time, I know he's that type of person who would shove his THING without a protection every time he feels like it tsk.

"Can I sleep here tonight?"

If I'm surprised with his question awhile ago, I'm much more surprised with the new one. "Why? I thought you we're the type who fuck and leave?" I asked back trying to contain my laughter.

He groaned and wrapped his right arm around me digging his face on my neck. He only does this when he's high. And yeah, I know. Before he even entered my condo unit awhile ago, I saw how red his eyes were. He even tried to wear a sun glass to cover it up but I just laughed at him so he took it off.

"But it's already 3am!" He said still digging his face on my neck. I tried to remove his hands but he hugged me tighter. Dammit what's up with him being extra clingy today?! He must have took too much drugs.

"Sanzu what the hell? It's not my fault you crashed in my condo at 12am!"

"Sshhh! Just let me stay, please?" He started sending soft kisses on my neck.

Oh god..

"F-Fine! Just give me some personal space, okay?!"

"Sure."

"Now sleep!"

He finally removed his arms around my waist and faced the ceiling. I sighed before facing the ceiling too. My eyes started to feel heavy. Today was a very tiring day. I had to finish A lot of paper works at work today and I also had to meet with some clients for a business proposal. I feel like my energy is too drained to 0%. Well at least now I could finally sleep peacefu—

"Hey Y/n."

I stomped my foot on the bed when I felt Sanzu tapped my shoulders. I opened my eyes and glared at him. "What do you want? Didn't I tell you to sleep?"

He was staring at the ceiling. "Is this really your condo? It's like a kid's bedroom because of these." He then pointed at the flow in the dark stars on the ceiling.

Is he making fun of my happiness?

I closed my eyes again. "Yes, this is my condo. So what if it's like a kid's bedroom? I love stars. Who wouldn't love the stars? Probably you." I yawned after.

"Nah. I love stars too y'know. Sometimes I even see some in the morning."

My eye brows frowned. "That's probably your hallucination. I'm kinda concern as a friend, you're taking too much drugs, Sanzu. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Wait—we're friends?"

Oh my god...

"Anyway—I'm flattered that you're concerned but did you know that if you count 8 stars every night continuously for a month, you will meet your soulmate?"

My eyes automatically opened. "What... are you saying?"

Did he finally lost his mind?

"Count 8 stars ever night for a month and then you will meet your soulmate. If it will rain, you have to restart." I saw from the corner of my eyes how a smiled formed his lips. "Let's do it together, okay? I might sound crazy at the moment but I'm damn serious. It might not look like it but I want to meet my soulmate as soon as possible."

I can't believe a person like him believes in those things. Soulmates? Are you kidding me? I don't even believe in those.

"...we'll never know.. we might be the one for each other, Y/n."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

98.6K 3.7K 45
" but I'm your girlfriend not her ! " ....y/n ? in all stories we read y/n always the main character . but what if this times she not ? what abou...
333K 13.1K 59
(Y/n) is a cool and laidback girl who's all sorts of random but she's knows how to fight pretty good. What will she do when she attracts attention sh...
557K 21.4K 56
(Y/n) is a freshman in high school. The only girl member in Toman but knowing they don't respect her nor care for her in the slightest, she starts to...
147K 6.7K 30
In the middle of the night, Y/N unexpectedly crossed paths with Sanzu Haruchiyo, a known criminal and drug user, who intended to kidnap her just for...