decalcomania โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐‘ณ.๐‘ซ๐‘ฏ

By turnedreality

๐“›.๐““๐“— ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐€๐ฎ Different people, different worlds but somehow they end up being quite the same with... More

Author's note
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’”
chapter 1ยฐ
chapter 2ยฐ
chapter 3ยฐ
chapter 4ยฐ
chapter 5ยฐ
chapter 6ยฐ
chapter 7ยฐ
chapter 8ยฐ
chapter 9 ยฐ
chapter 10ยฐ
chapter 11ยฐ
chapter 12ยฐ
chapter 13ยฐ
chapter 14ยฐ
chapter 15ยฐ
chapter 16ยฐ
chapter 17ยฐ
chapter 18ยฐ
chapter 19ยฐ
chapter 20ยฐ
chapter 21ยฐ
chapter 22ยฐ
chapter 23ยฐ
chapter 24ยฐ
chapter 25ยฐ
chapter 26ยฐ
chapter 27ยฐ
chapter 29ยฐ
chapter 30ยฐ
Ending chapter- 31- Promises
Epilogueยฐ

chapter 28ยฐ

512 15 1
By turnedreality

"say you won't
let go"

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" she sobbed into the clueless boy's chest.

the next morning, jeongha didn't wait to hear anything about renjun she left with some members to the other house. "here's the boxes" jisung gave her multiple boxes where she would put her and haechan's belongings. "thanks, where are you gonna be?" she asked "in the basement I have to get some stuff from the sniper room. Call me when you're done" he said. Nodding the girl continued packing, the male exiting her room.

Jeongha grabbed a box carefully separating the stuff on top of her desk, some from college and other personal things. Soon the desk became empty. She labeled the box with her name, closing it she put it aside. The girl let out a sigh, her shoulders dropping. Grabbing another box she proceeded to do the same thing over and over until she finished with her room.

Empty furniture and a bed laid in the room, just like the first time she entered it.

Moving the boxes over to haechan's room, she started by disconnecting his gaming console. "should I take it?" not knowing what to do she called the boy. "hyuck, do I take your computer and gaming console?" she asked the boy on the other side of the line. "leave it there ill buy a new one for this house" "okay" "when are you coming back? you've been gone for a while" he questioned, even if jeongha couldn't see him, she could tell he was pouting. "I just need your room and some stuff from the restroom, ill be there in like an hour" "don't take long, I love you" "love you too" she ended the call.

After about thirty minutes she finished taking out everything from his room. Going to the restroom she used two boxes separating his and her hygiene goods. Not taking long, she finished. Both rooms and bathroom empty. Taking her phone she dialed jisung. "I'm done" she told him "I'll go now"

Jisung and jeongha carried the boxes down the stairs and leaving them in the living room other members loading them up the truck. "we're done" jisung said "us too" jeno voiced. "we should go now" taeyong ordered. The couple members left the newly empty house, in a couple of minutes they arrived at their new home. "jeongha you can go in we'll get the stuff down" johnny said. Smiling in a thankful manner she walked to the medical room. Going in she saw haechan talking with renjun who held an unreadable face. "how are you" jeongha asked, rubbing at his shoulder for comfort. "I'm alright, doyoung gave me some pain killers" he smiled taking her hand in his. "sit down we should talk" renjun spoke. "did you find anything?" jeongha asked as her eyes widened a little. "yes" renjun said "well who is it?" she asked impatiently. "the thing is it all points to him but I don't know how its possible." renjun slowly said. "its jisung, love" haechan uttered. For a moment all their memories came back, when she saw him at a dancing studio she passed by when she was twelve to all those times in there where they danced their hearts out. How his facial features always reminded her of someone. The warmth he held around her like a little brother would. It all came back she felt so stupid for not remembering him. Ji-

A tear rolled down her cheek leaving the room in a hurry she ran into the living room where jisung was a box in his hands talking to the others. Turning he saw the girl running up to him, hurriedly dropping the box, jeongha hugged him. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" she sobbed into the clueless boy's chest. His hand automatically ran down her back wrapping his hands around her. Looking around the members just as clueless as he was. "what's wrong" jisung softly said. "I shouldn't have let her take you away, I wanted to stop her..." she said. "I really did" jeongha whispered. "calm down jeongha, you're not making any sense" he pulled her away slightly looking down at her crying state. "Ji, I'm your sister 'jeo'" the nickname he had given her when they were young due to the fact that he wasn't able to say her name. Just like her, all their memories came back up until her mother left him in the streets to when they met again. "after dad died, I couldn't hold her back. I tried looking for you but I never found you-" stopping her from talking he took her into his arms once again, tightly holding her. "it wasn't your fault" he whispered into her ear. "I'm alright, mark found me soon after and took me with taeyong" he explained. Jisung cupped her cheeks. Jeongha put her hands on top of his, the male giving her a small kiss on her forehead something he used to do when they where small. Teasing her because he was taller than her even if he was two years younger he would kiss her forehead and run away something she hated. "don't do that you know I hate it" jeongha warned. "no you don't" haechan who was in a wheelchair said.

"so like is someone going to explain what's going on?" mark asked, followed by several nods. "dude their siblings, same father, different moms" haechan said. "oh"

Everyone seemed to find out about it, not questioning it further. "haechan you need to get back to bed" jeongha shortly sniffed, wiping her stained cheeks away. "are you gonna stay with jisung" she shook her head "I explained to him what happened, so did he." taking a breath she spoke again. "we don't have much to talk about, we found out we're siblings but I've known him for half of my life. He always felt like a brother to me so I can finally be in peace knowing that he is here with me." she smiled. "don't go on spending so much time with him, you have a boyfriend" haechan jokingly said. "I might just have too" jeongha responded. Opening the medical room jeongha pushed the wheel chair in. "he can go rest in his room, the wound wasn't severe so it'll heal up in about two days he doesn't need to be here" doyoung informed.

"can you pass me my laptop" haechan said as he situated himself in bed, the girl helping him. "Can I make an online purchase or do we wait until taeyong lets us?" jeongha asked grabbing both of their laptops, sitting herself besides him. "he said to order it to our old address"

The male and his lover took the time to browse the internet, the both of them searching for new decorations and necessities for their rooms and bathroom. "what about this one?" jeongha turned her screen towards him. A brown desk shown. "do they have it in black?" he questioned. "no..."

After a couple of hours haechan put the laptop on the nightstand besides his bed. "love" jeongha hummed, her eyes not leaving the screen as she scrolled. His fingers ran up her leg, then to her thigh lastly going to her hip making the girl turn her head towards him. "we can continue tomorrow" he whispered softly as he pulled her closer. Taking away her device, she let her body near his. As they felt each others breath, their lips so close to eachother but not one of them made a move. Heads slightly moving until he gave in- his lips slowly moving against hers. His hand wrapped around her neck as she held onto his arm. Their tongues intertwined- "haechan" she breathed. "you're injured" "it doesn't hurt anymore" their heated bodies getting the best of them, jeongha slid under the covers.

~

"dinner's ready" jisung informed to the two who had finished showering. "we'll be down in a minute" jeongha screamed from inside the restroom. The youngest left the two.

"stop, we should go down"

"way to ruin the moment" haechan whined as he stopped what he was doing sitting up straight. The both of them changed.

"do you need the crunches" she asked

"no, my leg is fine doyoung just exaggerates"

They went down the stairs and into the new kitchen, members surrounding it- food by the table. "jeon, over here" jisung waved his hand motioning them over.

"its tteok-bokki, your favorite"

grabbing some into a plate she sat down next to her brother, "its good?" nodding jeongha and jisung started a conversation. Haechan sat besides her his hand mindlessly pressed on her thigh as he talked with the others.

"love, should we head upstairs" haechan asked. "yes- bye ji, I'm off to bed"

they went back to haechan's room, due to the fact that jeongha's room was a mess. Getting in bed the both of them fell asleep, their bodies pressed against one another.

"why are you smiling so much" it was 4 in the morning, jeongha had gotten up to go to the restroom only to come back to a smiling haechan.

"I dreamed with you...we got married by the forest."

"Forest? Its my dream to have my wedding there." she softly chuckled "Our friends and family accompanying us. The calm nature that surrounds this house makes me feel safe. The aesthetically pleasing felling of getting married by the tall trees and rows of flowers, water sounds coming from the river. " A wide smile on her face as she described her dream wedding.

"I'll make it happen...I promise"

He promised.

(A/N: the last part of the chapter is very important for the ending...just a small hint/spoiler)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 40K 76
โYou can rule the world, but you can't rule over meโž When a head bartender, who's working underground to hide herself, meets the infamous clandestine...
2.9M 127K 84
โžฅ Mafia/Gang au โžฅ "I could shoot you dead right here- don't try it."
26.4K 917 22
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’†๐’๐’๐’† and ๐‘น๐’†๐’๐’‹๐’–๐’ had no idea what they were walking into when they moved to Korea ๐‘ฑ๐’†๐’๐’ and ๐‘ฑ๐’‚๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’ are in love with each other...
234K 6.5K 52
๊œœแŸน๐–ค โ”„ เซฐ gang/mafia au โ it didn't make any difference, i was already broken to began with โž ใ€„ : contains mention of depress!0n, se!f hxrm สš. โ‰ก com...