Love in war

By shinningstarantara

Vansh , a gangster falls in love with fun loving Riddhima without knowing about her past truth . Will Vansh a... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 ( epilogue )
Link to new book

Chapter 1

6.3K 233 67
By shinningstarantara

She is Riddhima , young and charming girl , she is a professional photographer . Her age is 23 years . She is an orphan , Her childhood and best friend is Kabir .

He is Vansh Rai Singhania , a gangster and arrogant business man . He is 28 years old .

Kabir , is an Assistant Commissioner of police , very dedicated to his work . Best friend of Riddhima . Biggest enemy of Vansh . He is 26 years old .

He is Angre , Vansh's right hand , most trustworthy and loyal person for Vansh .
He is 26 years old .

The story starts with ,

Angre beating someone badly ,

Angre : Say the truth , Who is he ?

Man : If I don't say the truth you will kill me , But if I say the truth he will kill my family .

Angre : Hey you ! Don't try to be over smart , Tell me who is that White evil .

Man : I won't tell .

Angre starts beating him again .

It is a night time . Many black cars comes and stops in a spot , All the goons dressed in black comes out of their cars . A man runs to a specific special car and opens the door . A tall and muscular man with fair skin comes out of the car , He is none other than our Vansh . He goes inside a damaged , old factory .

Angre hears a footsteps and turns to see .

Angre : Boss , You ?

Vansh : Ah Angre , It's me . Did he say anything ?

Angre : No boss , He is ready to even give his life . But he is not ready to say the tru...

Before Angre could even complete his sentence Vansh shoots the man with his gun . The man dies .

Vansh : He is useless if he cannot say the truth .

Angre : Boss I tried my level best , But he did not even give a small hint about White evil .

Vansh : Interesting , Very Interesting . Then it means that the White devil for whom we are searching is very dangerous . But I am not less than that White devil .

" Thud " a vessel falls down . Vansh turns to see . He finds a figure behind the machine . He see not able to see the figure clearly .

Angre : Boss I think some...

Vansh : shushhhh...

Vansh slowly goes near the machine and takes out cloth , he doesn't find anyone . He sees outside the window . He finds a man running away . He doesn't sees his face , He only sees him from the back .

Vansh : You have a very bad habit of messing with me ... Kabir .

Angre : What ? Kabir ? Boss how do you know that it is Kabir ? We only saw his back , We didn't see his face also .

Vansh : Vansh Rai Singhania can recognise his enemies very well than his friends .

Angre : Boss , Immediately we will tell our men to catch that Kabir .

Vansh : No Angre , That Kabir is not as he seems . He is very clever . We will not be able to catch him that easily .

Angre : Now , What will we do ?

Vansh : I will tell you .

Next morning ,

Vansh is doing his regular morning workout . He gets a phone call . Vansh attends the call .

Vansh : Yes tell me Commissioner sir . What's the news , Did that Kabir tell you anything .

Commissioner : Mr. Vansh , How did you find out ? That I am going to talk about Kabir .

Vansh : That is not important now , Tell me , any news ?

Commissioner : That Kabir knows that I am on your side . He didn't tell me anything . But I think this time he has a strong proof against you .

Vansh : Hmmm ..

He cuts the call .

Angre : Boss , Now what are we going to do ? Can we kidnap that Kabir and ask for the proof ?

Vansh : I know about him very well . He will not give the proof that much easily . In this case , We should not use physical strength but mental and emotional blackmail .

Angre : Boss I cannot understand anything .

Vansh : I want each and every information about  that Kabir . I want to know his weakness .

Angre : Sure boss , I will get the information .

Vansh gets ready and goes to his office in his car . On the way ,

Vansh gets a call ,

Vansh : Angre , What's the update ? Did you find out .

Angre : Yes boss , Kabir is an orphan as we all know , he doesn't have an family . But I have heard that tomorrow he is getting engaged to girl .

Vansh : Who is that girl ?

Angre : She is a doctor . Her name is Ananya .

Vansh : So she is the weakness of Kabir , isn't?

Angre : No boss , She is not his weakness .

Vansh : Then who ?

Angre : Kabir's childhood and best friend . She is the biggest weakness of him . I have heard that , If someone touches her also Kabir will break their hands . They share a very strong bond .

Vansh : Interesting , Very Interesting . What's her name ?

Angre : Boss her name is ...

Suddenly a girl comes in front of Vansh's car and falls . Vansh slightly hits the girl , she falls down and gets hurt on her hand . Vansh stops the car and gets tensed .

Girl : Ahhhh .... Ahhhh ..... Painning .... Painning ...

Vansh : Angre I will call you later . Send that girls photo and her biography .

Vansh comes towards the girl and he sees her caring for her wound . He gets mesmerized by her simple beauty and stands there still admiring her . That girl screams due to pain .

Vansh : Hello , Excuse me . Is it  painning ?

( By now all of you could have guessed the girl , She is none other than our heroine Riddhima )

Riddhima looks up at Vansh .

Riddhima in a playful tone : No Mr it is not even painning , It is very nice for me . It is like a sweetness for me .

Vansh gets confused .

Riddhima : Can't you see that I am in pain , What's there to question in this , it's painning very badly . Actually who gave you licence to drive ? Do you really know to drive a car ?

Vansh : How dare you to talk to me like that ? 

Riddhima : How dare I ? Hello Mr first you came and hit me with your car , Now you are speaking rudely to me . I am not going to spare you now .

Riddhima gets up from the road floor and goes and sits on top of Vansh's car .

Vansh : Hello , excuse me , what are you doing . It is my car . Get up from my car .

Riddhima : No mister , I will not get up from the car until you say sorry to me .

Vansh : Still now , I have not asked sorry to anyone .

Riddhima : Then ask to me now . There is nothing wrong in just telling a sorry . You have done three mistakes . First mistake is you came and hit me with your car , Second mistake is you hurt my hand and the third mistake is you spoke rudely to me . I will forgive you for the first two mistakes because you have done it unknowingly , But I will not forgive you for the last mistake .

Vansh gets irritated .

Vansh : Hello move away , If you are done with your drama . You don't know who I am ? Don't ever try to mess with me then it will be the biggest mistake in your life .

Vansh saying this pulls Riddhima's hand to make her get up from the car . But Riddhima relises her hand from Vansh .

Riddhima : Hello Mr I am not scared of you . Don't pull my hand , I will not get up until you ask sorry . What do you think ? I have lots of work to do , Tomorrow is my friend's engagement , If my hands could have got crushed under your car tires then what will I do . Now my hand is injured because you .

Vansh gets angry and he is about to speak .

He gets a message from Angre  . He  sees it is the photo and biography of Riddhima .

Vansh sees Riddhima and matches it with the photo he received from Angre .

Vansh smirks and thinks :

This means that the  prey has come to the hunter's trap on its own .

Angre calls Vansh . Vansh attends the call .

Angre : Boss , Shall I send our men to kidnap her .

Vansh : No Angre , I will get that work done .

Angre : ok boss .

Vansh sees Riddhima .

Vansh : What's your name ?

Riddhima : My name is Riddhima . But my name is not important now , ask sorry .

Vansh : Look you are hurt , First I will take you to hospital .

Riddhima : Ok come on , take me but we must be fast ok ? I have lots of work to do .

Riddhima saying this gets into Vansh's car and sits .

Vansh thinks :

This girl is really mad , How can she trust me this much easily . Anyways she doesn't know what I have planned for her .

Vansh smirks evilly .

Vansh takes Riddhima to the hospital . On the way . He slightly admires Riddhima . Riddhima is chatting with someone on her phone .

Vansh stops the car in front of the hospital .

Riddhima : Thank you for dropping me .

Vansh : I will not leave now , I will leave once  when your treatment is done .

Riddhima : How sweet of you . Ok come accompany me .

Vansh and Riddhima goes inside the hospital .

Doctor : Mam , Please show me where you are hurt .

Riddhima shows her hand , But it is only a slight scratch . Vansh gets shocked .

Vansh thinks :

This girl is really mad , For this simple scratch she made a drama on the road .

Doctor : Mam , You mean like seriously , For this scratch you came all way long to hospital ?

Riddhima : Doctor , What are you talking . It is not just a scratch , look here and all it is bleeding a bit . It is painning also , I cannot tolerate any pain . Doctor please don't put any injection , it will pain .

Doctor : No , no why do we need an injection , we can just apply some ointment over there , that's it .

Riddhima : Doctor , put the ointment carefully otherwise it will pain .

Vansh thinks :

This girl is over dramatic , She can't even tolerate a small scratch . I thought I have hurt her badly . But it is just a single scratch .

Vansh : Miss . Riddhima you can hold my hand if you feel any pain .

Riddhima : Oh , That's so sweet of you .

Riddhima holds Vansh's hand and shivers while doctor is putting the ointment on her hand . Vansh smiles looking at Riddhima shievering .

Doctor : Enough of shievering , I have applied the ointment .

Riddhima : Thank god , When will the wound get already . Should I put any medicine .

Doctor : No need any medicine , It will be alright in two to three days .

Riddhima : Ok doctor , Come let's take a selfie .

Doctor : Selfie for what ?

Riddhima : You have treated me which means you helped me , I will take selfie with whoever helps me . So come let's take a selfie .

Doctor smiles : Whatever

Riddhima takes selfie with the doctor .

Vansh looks at her innocence .

Riddhima and Vansh comes out of the hospital .

Riddhima gets a phone call .

Ananya  ( Kabir's financee ): Riddhima did you and Kabir start purchasing for the engagement ?

Riddhima : Don't talk about that idiot Kabir , I don't know what happened to him . He is behaving strange .

Ananya : Did he come with you for the purchase  ?

Riddhima : No . Now I have to do the purchase all by myself .

Ananya : How sad , I could have come with you but I am busy in purchasing other things .

Riddhima : I know , ok I will manage you take care .

She cuts the call .

Vansh : When is your friend's engagement ?

Riddhima : Tomorrow .

Vansh : Ok come I will help you in your purchase .

Riddhima : Really , How sweet of you .

Vansh and Riddhima gets into the car .

Riddhima tries calling Kabir but it's switched off .

Vansh : Whom are you calling ?

Riddhima : I am calling my stupid friend , Tomorrow is his engagement and today he is not coming with me for purchase , I have to manage everything now .

Vansh : Are you so close to your friend ?

Riddhima : Of course , He is everything to me , He is my dad , he is my mom , he is my god . He is my best friend from the  childhood . I am also everything for him .

Vansh : Interesting , Very Interesting . It seems like you are very excited for your friend's engagement .

Riddhima : Yes , I will not be soo much excited for my own engagement it self .
I am very happy that he is going to get a life partner .

Riddhima smiles .

Vansh and Riddhima goes to a jewellery shop .

Riddhima : Bhai ! Please show some engagement rings .

Employ : Mam , Say the size of the ring .

Riddhima : Actually the person didn't come with me ...

Then Riddhima looks at Vansh .

Riddhima : Take out the rings of his size .

She says pointing towards Vansh .

Vansh : My size ? Why ?

Riddhima : I think your size will suit Kabir . That's why .

The employer shows some rings , After a long time , Riddhima selects one ring .

Riddhima : I think , this will be perfect . Mr show your hand forward .

Vansh : Why ?

Riddhima grabs Vansh's hand and puts the ring on his hand . Vansh sees Riddhima .

Riddhima : The size is perfect for you , Then it will be perfect for Kabir also .

Then Riddhima tries to remove the ring from Vansh's hand , but in vain .

Riddhima : Oh my god , What have I done . It caught struck on your hand .

Riddhima tries as much as harder she can , But she is not able to remove the ring .

Vansh : It's ok leave , I will buy this ring .
How much is this ring .

Employee : 2 lakhs Sir .

Riddhima : What 2 lakhs ? Are you serious Mr . Don't need to spend so much money on this ring , We will remove it .

Vansh : No , 2 lakhs is nothing for me . It is cheaper according to me . I will buy this ring .

Riddhima thinks :

This man is uselessly spending 2 lakhs .
God please enlighten his brain , He is simply wasting money .

Then Vansh buys that ring . Then Riddhima also buys a ring for Kabir's engagement .

Kabir  phone calls Riddhima ,

Kabir : Sorry Riddhu baby , Forgive me . I want to...

Riddhima : Shut up , you idiot , useless Kabir .

Vansh's eyes widened hearing Kabir's name .

Kabir : Riddhima , Please we can fight later , But now I want to tell you an important matter .

Riddhima : What is it ?

Kabir : Riddhima , I am having some problem with Vansh Rai Singhania . So it is possible that he may harm you .

Riddhima : Harm me ? No way ? What was his name Vansh Rai Singhania ? He can't do anything to me you don't worry Kabir . I will take care of myself .

Vansh smirks and smiles .

Kabir : Riddhima , look this is really a serious matter . Immediately go home now .

Riddhima : But Kabir..

Kabir : Riddhima please , For me first your safety is important .

Riddhima : Ok Kabir I will reach home and call you .

Her phone gets switched of due to less battery .

Riddhima looks at Vansh .

Riddhima : Thank you so much , You helped me a lot today . Come let's take a selfie . Oh god my phone got switched off . Give your phone , I will take photo .

Vansh smiles and gives his phone .

Riddhima smiles clicks a picture with Vansh and gives the phone back .

Riddhima : Now I have to leave , Ahh I forgot to ask your name , What is your name ?

Vansh : My name is Vansh Rai Singhania .

Riddhima : Oh .. ohh wait what did you say , Vansh Rai Singhania . It means you ..

Vansh : Yes , I am the same person whom your best friend Kabir mentioned .

Riddhima gets scared and moves back , Vansh moves near her .

Riddhima : Don't come near me , Listen your problem is with Kabir . I have nothing to do with this .

Vansh's men comes to the jewellery shop and sends everyone out . They closes the jewellery shop door leaving Vansh and Riddhima alone inside .

Vansh : You know what , You are looking very beautiful .

Riddhima in a shievering tone : Ahh..HH

Riddhima's heart starts to beat faster . She starts to get scared . She feels like Vansh is truly a devil .

Riddhima : Please leave me .....

Vansh : I didn't cage you to leave you sweetheart .

Vansh saying this tucks her flying hair behind her ears . Riddhima gets scared of Vansh's touch .

Riddhima feels very scared as she is alone with Vansh . She looks around to get some help , But she doesn't find out anyone.

Vansh phone calls Kabir

Kabir : Hello , Who is this ?

Vansh : Your biggest enemy .

Kabir : Vansh ?

Vansh : Yes , What proof do you have against me . Tell me .

Kabir : Why should I tell you ?

Vansh : I know you won't tell it that much easily .

Vansh grabs Riddhima's hand and twists it .

Riddhima screams : Ahh , Kabir it is painning , Save me , Save me .

Kabir : Riddhima you ?

Vansh : I have your most loving friend . Now tell me , What proof you have against me ?

Kabir : I  have an vedio proof .

Vansh : What vedio ?

Kabir : Yesterday , I took a vedio of you killing that man in that old factory .

Vansh : Interesting , Very Interesting . Tomorrow you have to submit it in the court know ? But Kabir , If you submit it in the court than what will happen to your loving friend .

Kabir : Vansh , please .. She is innocent . Please don't harm her .

Vansh : No no why should I harm such a beautiful girl ? You know what Kabir , your friend is looking very beautiful , What will happen if I ...

Kabir : Vansh , Don't you dare touch her ..

Riddhima gets scared and still shievers .

Vansh laughs .

Vansh : If nothing should happend to her , Come fast and give the proofs to me and take her along with you . I will give you just 20 minutes , within that give me the proofs otherwise forget about your beautiful friend .

Vansh cuts the call and looks at Riddhima . Tears starts flowing from her eyes . She is hell scared on seeing Vansh .

Riddhima thinks :

Come fast Kabir , Please take me out . I cannot be here for long .

Riddhima shievers and faints . Vansh carries her and makes her lie down on the sofa .

Vansh : I thought you are brave , But I am wrong . You are not that much brave . I just said you are beautiful but you fainted for that itself . I like it . I like you .

Vansh smiles evilly .

Thank you guys for reading my story . I will soon upload the next part . Sorry if there is any mistake in my English. I hope you all liked it .

Please vote for my story . 😄😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
254K 18.3K 143
Shrenu parikh as gauri Sharma.. Kunal jaisigh as ommkara Singh oberoi... I love my rikara till my death... The characters are totally different...
631 125 31
Are you finding it hard to increase your Imaan? Well this book is for you...
143K 7.1K 33
Can you really plan love ? Some stories are meant to happen,and RIANSH were fated together ! Physics says , Opposites attract !! And destiny proves...