just a letter(lucaya)

Bởi caraloveslife

dear Lucas i'm losing every hope i'm never going to get out of here one day they well just beat me until I st... Xem Thêm

first letter
finding help
angels to fly.
when maya meets lucas part 1

i promise

355 17 0
Bởi caraloveslife

songs for this chapter.

break free- ariana grande

thinking of you-katy perry

let it go- frozen

right here- brandy

Maya pov

I woke up from my deep sleep by the door being banged on".

No way in hell, am opening that door, I know isn't harry, he wouldn't have been banging like some mad man.

I unplugged my headphones from the iPod shoving it back in my cabinet.

"Maya", open this dam door right now I heard zayn cold, deep, husky voice ring through the door.

My hands were shaking from fears, if I open that door, who knows what he well do especially for the fact that he's drunk.

''No", harry said I shouldn't let you in, I scream out to him. As Harry words fill my head.

"Don't let anyone in especially zany".

Zayn laugh deeply making chills run through my blood.

"So Harry makes the rules here huh?", he ask.

J-just l-leave m-me a-alone, I manage to say through my shivering lips.

I swear on my mother if you don't open this fucking door am going to smash it down and you don't want to know what I well do to you".

He's voice got me backing away from the door".

"What the fuck zayn, I told you to leave her alone", I heard Harry's voice.

We brought her for fun not to babysit.

Well guess what?, your fun is over, get closer to her again and I well break your fucking neck. Harry hiss.

Since when did you become a motherfucker zayn said in teasing tone.

Since you became a jack ass, Harry fired.

"what happen to you man?, you used to be fun and now your acting like a fucking dad".

"i've changed, take it or don't".

"well good luck with your fat ass, but when you leave am going to do whatever i want".

my mouth was now wide open, zayn is mostly the one am afraid of, Louis, liam and niall can actually feel sorry for you but zayn have no dam feelings, you well cry tell your eyes pop out and he won't care .

i felt a loud bang on the wall than harry's anger voice.

"don't you fucking speak about her like that motherfucker".

my body was shaking, anytime harry gets mad it always end up with someone getting hurt and that's not a image i want to see at all, even though zayn is an ass".

get out of here before i change my mind he scream again making me jump even though i wasn't close to them.

i heard a knock on my door after about a minute later.

h-harry i stutter, hoping it was harry.

open up love, i heard his smooth British accent.

i sigh in relief then reach out and open the door. he had a bag in his hands.

he was smiling but when he saw how terrified i look his smile drop, what's wrong?'', did i scare you?.

i finally let my tears drop, shaking my head.

harry put the bag on the ground the pull me in his strong arms, am sorry baby girl, don't cry please.

 i buried my head in the crook of his neck sniffing repeatedly as he rub my back smoothly.

don't cry love, everything well be okay i promise''.

all i can do is nod.

harry pull me back a little, go eat and i well be right back''.

i slowly went to my mattress and lift it up picking up my letter, could you please drop this in the mail box for me".

he's eyebrows raised confused, who's that for''.

is a fan letter for my favorite singer, please harry don't read it" i beg.

"he smirk".

i know harry, he's going to do exactly what i ask not to do.

please harry" i pleaded.

"fine" he growl, i guess i won't read it''.

thank you i said pressing a kiss on his cheek'' and he walk out the door.

i lock the door back seating on the small rug at the center of my room than reach for the bag and open it, he brought chicken and fires.

after eating like a starving girl i drink the juice and lay down on my bed looking at the wall.

when well i ever get out of here?, when will i live the freedom i deserve?

all those question were running through my brains as i close my eyes again.

Lucas pov

i shift in my seat while keeping my attention on the tv'', i still couldn't get that girl out of my head it's like her words just took over my entire brain and is all i can think about.

riley and mom were still here of course, i can't ever get rid of them, farkel comes and go but mom and riley are just always here, i kind of wonder how dad feels about it.

riley took a seat on the couch a few inches from me.

so who was the letter from she ask''.

Jesus she knows, i can't tell her some broken girl is sending me letters about how fucked up her life is.

"excuse me".

i think you heard me Lucas, i saw you slip a letter in your pocket yesterday i actually thought you were going to tell me about it but i was wrong so tell me who is she''.

is just a letter riley nothing big" i said turning my attention back to the TV.

she came closer to me, Lucas am your best friend you can tell me anything i won't judge''.

it's just a letter i repeat my words.

"whatever" she growl getting up and leave the living room.

i ran my hands over my face blowing air out in my Pam, i can't even think straight, thanks to this girl and her letter.

i got up walking back up stairs to my room and close the door behind me.

i sat down on the floor with my legs spread out, my gaze went on the bag mom just brought up stairs full of fans letters again.

i sigh than grab the bag opening it and look through the mails for her letter. i came across a white envelope with the name Maya written on the front. without thinking twice i grab the mail rushing to open it, i finally torn the paper apart and took out the letter in it.

i lick my lips nervously getting up to find a good seat, i sat down on the couch near my window and started reading.

dear Lucas

so my last letter was pretty messed up and am sorry for that, i didn't mean to waste my feelings out. anyways so yesterday was not so terrible like i told you, i fell asleep listing to you of course, have you ever felt like stabbing yourself knowing that nothing good well ever happen for you?, yes that's how sometimes i feel, i just feel like everyone is out there living life like they should, while am in here getting rap and abused by people who i thought saved me. everyday i think of just giving up you know, am so tired of every day crying, am tired of getting hit, am tired of living in this tiny room were i can barley breath, am tired of being someone's pet, am tired of being so alone, am tired of feeling worthless, am tired of being so fragile that even a little scream scare the shit out of me, am tired of this life. i want freedom, i want to have friends, i want to go where ever i want and when ever i want, i want to laugh, have fun with people who actually have hearts. you know what i want to do when i get out of here some day?, i want to help girls that are going through the same thing as me, i want to be a singer standing under the stage light, i want to have a family some day. when my parents die they took ever piece of me with them and now am left in the darkness with monsters, sometimes i wonder why god made some people so evil , harry promise to bring me something to eat today so am just waiting. just so you know, i don't want you to feel sorry for me i already feel sorry for myself i don't need you feeling sorry for me or anyone else. i believe harry when he say he well get me out of here, i sure hope he does. anyways am feeling tired now am just going to get some nap until harry gets here. live the life god give you because you're very lucky to have it.

lots of love

from Maya

by the time i was done reading the letter, my body started shaking and tears roll down my cheek. i slowly raised my sleeve to whip it away. i can't be crying like a little pathetic bitch.

i well find you one day Maya, i promise just stay strong and keep hoping i whisper hugging the letter to my chest.

"Lucas" i heard mom voice breaking me from my thoughts.

coming mom i scream back whipping my face, so she can't notice i been crying, it's pathetic.

i hide the letter under my pillow with the rest than exist the my room, mom was standing at the door way smiling brightly, when she saw me her smile drop.

what's wrong honey?, are you okay? she ask''.

"ugh mom and her questions".

"yes am fine mom i just need a shower" i said walking to the bathroom and lock the door.

the whole day Maya was on my mind, everything i was doing she couldn't leave my head. it's so impossible to get rid of her words, no matter what i did. i sure hope this harry guy is taken care of her until i find her myself.

author note

second chapter, first of all thank you to everyone who's reading this story, you're literally the best. please remember to vote and leave your comments on what you think, this book was inspired by a letter to Juliet. love you guys.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...