Let's LOVE

By DaminiShrivastaw

You know how to be beautiful and badass at the same time; soft and bold mess at the same time, no right? This... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
THANK YOU!!❤️❤️
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
Urgent Note!
Urgent Note 2 (Please Sign this petition)
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84

CHAPTER 46

1K 80 69
By DaminiShrivastaw

A/N — Boring Chapter Ahead!

Writer's POV :-

*Done what?* Aakarsh texted back, frowning over her sudden change in the mood.

*Ohh so you don't even know, now!?* She replied sarcastically.

*Tell me.* He replied ignoring her sarcasm.

After waiting for the whole 3 minutes, when Aakarsh didn't get a reply, he decided to call her.

Meanwhile Diksha who was still busy thinking about what to reply, frowned over the call her phone was ringing with.

"Hein… Mr. PFC? What kind of name is it?" Sejal said, peeking through her cubicle to Diksha's phone. 

"Whatever kind, why are you asking?" She was already pissed off and a fraction of her irritation vent out on Sejal.

"Just asking normally, why are you getting so worked up?" 

Sejal twisted her lips and got back to her work when she saw Diksha getting up, ignoring her question.

The call was received by Diksha when she found a secluded corner away from her colleagues.

"Have you gone mad? Why are you calling at this time?" She asked, furiously.

"What have I done, tell me." Ignoring her anger, he asked, again.

"Why the hell were you crawling your feet over mine back in the conference hall?" She asked, getting angrier.

Aakarsh first frowned about what she's talking about, but then he got reminded about that specific moment and he smirked before answering.

"My office, my to-be-bride, my wish!" He replied, haughtily.

"You know what, you need some good kicks from me." She said through her gritted teeth.

"Ohh… for that you've to come here, or maybe we can go somewhere else. What do you say?" He asked, innocently, as if a husband, planning a normal street shopping with his wife.

Indeed, getting trained before marriage has its own perks! *Laugh*

"Or maybe I can complain to my uncle about you!" She said, having a smug look on her face.

"Well, the first thing about your complaint is that your uncle is my Papa and for the second — what would be complaining… hmm? That I was crawling my feet over yours?" Aakarsh chuckled from the other side of the phone, making her annoyed more.

"I'm gonna punch you the moment we are alone." Her nose flared in anger as she threatened him.

"Is that so? But, I've some different plans for our alone moments?" He teased her in a husky voice. 

She blinked rapidly, trying to digest what he said and despite being annoyed and angry, her cheeks gained some colour. 

Yeah, the red hue!

"Krish…" She heard someone entering his cabin and addressing him with his nickname. 

Aakarsh turned his head to look at the person who entered without knocking.

"Why are you visiting my office literally everyday?" He asked, frowning at the person, forgetting about his ongoing call with Diksha.

"Kaun hai… (who's there)?" Diksha's voice caught his attention and he was reminded about the call. 

"Neev. Go back to your work and wait for me after the working hours… we'll go home together." He said to Diksha, gesturing to Neev to sit on the sofa. 

"But…" She, as usual, tried to protest first but he stopped her.

"No more arguments on this Diksha." 

Muttering a pissed 'okay' she cut the call. 

❃❃❃

Writer's POV :- 

"Tu ye roz roz yahan kyu aa jata hai…( why do you come here daily)?" Aakarsh asked, suspiciously, sitting beside Neev who was giving a nervous smile.

"Are to ab main apne dost ki milne bhi na aaun… (ohh, can't I even come to meet my friend)?" 

"Everyday? That, too, in the office only?" Aakarsh raised his eyebrows, interrogating more.

"Yeah… you're present here most of the time na, that's why!" Neev, again, gave a nervous smile.

Being extremely obvious with his facial expressions and body posture, he knew he can't sustain a lie any longer. 

Moreover, when it's your best friend who's on the interrogation part, it's next to impossible. 

A sharp glare from Aakarsh and Neev changed his demeanor. Raising his hands in surrender he stated the actual reason.

"I'm trying to get to know someone…" He said remembering Sejal's bubbly face.

A sweet smile touched his lips, unknowingly. The feeling of knowing and making her a part of his life, was spreading through his nerves.

"Who? Diksha's friend?" Aakarsh asked, trying to remember her name.

Yeah, Mr. Aakarsh Arrogant Verma — as Diksha says — forgot the name of his fiance's (almost) best friend!

"Hmm… Sejal." Neev replied, grinning more.

"Is it only you or she also knows that you are grinning like a fool on her name, here." Aakarsh said with a bored look.

"Even I am confused about that. I mean we do talk but sometimes she is so shy — not that I'm complaining — but yeah, it could have been easier had she been a bit more open." Said Neev, fumbling something in himself. 

"Woah… you guys are talking? Like on the phone?" Aakarsh asked, wiggling his eyebrows, somewhat having a teasing expression. 

And like a love sick boy that he is, Neev blushed! 

"Haan wo… I mean… Yes, we are talking." He admitted, blushingly.

"Baat yahan tak pahunch gayi hai aur mujhe pata bhi nahi hai… (The matter has reached here and I don't even know). Great! The kind of best friend you are!" The words wrapped in fake annoyance and sadness were said by Aakarsh. 

Ohh! Poor best friend… he is hurt, people! *Giggles*

"Teri bhi to baat shadi tak pahunch gayi (your matter has also reached the point of marriage), shall I start my complaining session then?" Neev asked, narrowing his eyes over Aakarsh's melodrama.

"Haan to wo maine khud nahi kiya (yeah, so it isn't done by me)... Our parents had it planned beforehand." 

"Whatever. Anyway, I've been informed of something by our PI." 

"What?" Aakarsh asked, watching Neev's change in tone and mood.

It was no more jolly but a serious one which he usually carries for important matters.

"Neel had proposed half of his plan to the court. They have another bigger target apart from the public welfare strategy he presented in the courtroom. Although, Deepak (PI) is trying hard to extract whatever motive and plannings he has, but, I think it will take some time. For now he has only got hold of the name of a company which Neel has been approaching for the past 1 year." Neev informed about the details he got from the PI.

Aakarsh stood facing outside through his large french window. Thinking something deeply, he asked about the name.

"What's the name of the company?" He asked without turning towards Neev, who too was standing beside him now.

"Amber Stone Inc." 

❃❃❃

Writer's POV :-

It was 10 minutes past working hours. Everyone was packing and leaving for their respective home.

Diksha and Sejal were also packing but they intended to wait for everyone to move out as Diksha had mentioned about Aakarsh's order to Sejal.

"Isn't he too dominating? Like no smile, no politeness… always roaming with the same straight egoistic face." Sejal twisted her lips and was complaining about Aakarsh to Diksha as she now knows that Diksha lives with his family. 

Diksha chuckled lightly and shook her head in opposition to her claims.

"Wo Ghar pe aisa nahi hai… (he isn't like this at home). It's his office and being the boss he has to carry that dominating aura." She replied.

"Acha Neev bhi yahi keh rah… (Neev was also sayin…)" Sejal stopped mid-sentence, pulling her tongue between the teeth, she bit it lightly as the words slipped out of her mouth. 

Alas! The damage is already done my child!

"Neev…? As in Aakarsh's friend. Obviously it is him as there's no other guy named Neev you know. You are talking to him?" Diksha asked, scrunching both her eyes together.

Damn! Some piece of great information it is!

All best friends' secrets will be out today!

Sejal bit her lips and turned her face to the other side avoiding eye contact with her 'best-friend'. 

"Out… with the whole information… NOW!" Diksha said in a very dangerous tone. 

Oh, someone is pissed! I wonder who it is!?

"Listen… I ...was…" Sejal tried to form some sensible sentence, any sentence… but nothing appropriate came to her mind.

"No other words than the exact scene." Again, in a low but dangerous voice, Diksha warned her.

"We have been talking since a few days. He said he would like to know more about me and, since I, too, didn't find anything wrong in it, gave in." Clutching her eyes shut tightly, Sejal said all in one breath.

"Wow… and I'm getting to know about it today… that, too, because it came out as a slip of tongue, otherwise you wouldn't have even informed me. GREAT!" Gritting her teeth hard, Diksha whispered more like a whisper yelled at her.

Till now every single person has vacated the place and they were the only ones present there. 

Sejal was about to say something to soothe her but the sound of footsteps caught their attention. 

Aakarsh and Neev came together and stood beside their respective partners. 

Sensing Diksha's sour mood and Sejal's scared face, they frowned.

"All well?" Neev asked, looking between both the girls.

"Tell this girl that I don't want to talk to her anymore." A very angry Diksha, pointed towards Sejal who was making a cry face.

"What happened?" Aakarsh asked Diksha, softly.

"She, who calls herself my best friend, didn't find it important to inform me about the guy she's seeing or talking with." Replying in a hurt tone she hugged.

"Ohh, then we're sailing on the same boat I guess." Aakarsh commented, looking at Neev.

Meanwhile, the pair — Neev & Sejal — were just having this nervously — apologetic look on their faces.

"Ohh, so you're also cheated by your best friend?" Diksha asked, looking at the new couple.

Aakarsh nodded, sighing dramatically slowly, showcasing the cheated side.

Friends! Won't let you get away with things, easily!

"We didn't cheat you guys…" Neev and Sejal sighed together, then chuckled lightly at their timing. 

Umm hmm… love is in the atmosphere! 

(Author refused to use the word — 'air'... As she doesn't want to change the composition of air. Let Nitrogen, Oxygen and CO2 live in peace with other components.) *Giggles*

"Sorry yaar… it's just that we were still knowing each other and didn't come to any such conclusion, that's why we thought to not inform you right now." Neev said on his and Sejal's behalf.

"Please don't be angry. Whom would I tell if not you? I was just waiting to get 100% sure with this before telling you anything." Sejal said in a low apologetic voice.

Aakarsh gestured Diksha to forgive her, by blinking his eyes. And, although she was very annoyed, still forgave her knowing that he's right as they are correct on their part and there's no benefit in dragging things longer.

When no words are required to listen to the thoughts and the words your partner has to say, that is the exact moment you know it is something greater than just affection.

The compatibility & understanding between them! 

Isn't it commendable!?

"Okay… but I won't talk to you if you repeat anything like this again." She warned Sejal who jumped on her like a little kid making Neev chuckled.

Aakarsh, like always, stood with a blank expression, but as soon as he saw Sejal choking Diksha with her extremely tight hug, he stepped forward and removed her from Sejal's death-grip.

"Idiot, were you planning to kill me with your hug?" Diksha said, coughing a little.

"Ohh, sorry sorry I just got happy." 

"It's okay. And, I also have something to inform you." Diksha said, sharing a look with Aakarsh who knew what she was about to say.

"What…?" Sejal frowned.

"Actually we…" her words left unsaid as Aakarsh's phone started ringing loudly drawing everyone's attention.

Checking it to be Krishna's he received.

"Yes Maa, we were about to leave." Aakarsh said looking at Diksha, but his eyebrows immediately thinned with a tensed expression as he heard Krishna's quick voice.

"Krish, don't come home." 

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Here's the update!

Read and enjoy!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share as much as you can!

Thank you! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...