Hold Me Till the End

By Def_26

Its a story between two neighbors. Mew and Gulf. Mew a doctor and a CEO fell in love with Gulf a famous acto... More

Chapter 1
Chapter2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter7
Chapter8
Chapter9
Chapter 10
Chapter11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
End

Chapter5

834 64 4
By Def_26

GULF's POV

"Gulf wake up! We're here!"

He woke up at a gentle tap on his cheeks. He removed his eye mask and slowly open his eyes. The other passengers is started getting up to get their belonging and getting off the plane. Its just a 1hr and 10mins travel from Bangkok.

Good thing that his manager did not give in to his drivers offer to just drive from Bangkok or else they will drive a 9hr travel to get here. He is now in Chang Mai. His hometown were he was born and raise by his loving Mae and Pops. Their family is quiet well known in their hometown. His parent is the owner of the biggest hospitals in Chang Mai.

And the owner of Kanawut Group of Companies. And not anyone knows that he is the only son and the only heir of his father.
Despite of the fact that he is so famous he never mentioned about his family's background. If he is being ask about it on an interview he just said that they are his nephew. He doesn't want his family being drag on his personal issue. Although his parent being cool with it he is not gonna open about it. And they never denied about it either.

He stretched his neck while waiting for the other passengers to get off before he get up on his feet while his manager and some crew waiting for him.
He already informed his parents that he will be in Chang Mai for 3days. And they will stay on his parents resorts while the photo shoot is on going.
And his family driver will pick them up at the airport.

He is with his manager, make up artist, and the 3 crews.
The crew get the luggage and they proceed to the van that his father ask to pick them up. The crew cannot hide the amazement on their faces when they enter the van.

"Okay listen guys. Whatever you saw or hear just don't make a fuss over it. Photos and some pictures it's okay as long as you will not put Gulf's name on it. You are not allowed to mention any location and who is with you okay? Or else you'll get in trouble."
His manager reminded the crew.

"Yes Phi. We are not gonna do something stupid. Promise"
One of the crew answered.

"So is it okay Phi to upload photos?"
The other one ask.

"Yes it's fine but you guys are not allowed to mention Gulf's name here. I think you know already how we work. Right? Don't do anything stupid that will affect Gulf's image. You understand?"
P'War warned them.

"It's okay Phi. I know they will not do something off. We work with them for a long time already and I think they know what they should be doing. So now if you're done talking just give me a break. I want to take a nap."
Gulf dismissed them and close his eyes.

The manager dont say anything afterward. He knows all about Gulf's background and he is also close to the Kanawut family.
And he knows Gulf so well.

Gulf is about to sleep when his phone beep. It's a Line message from Mew.
His smile automatically formed on his lips when he saw the message.

"Hi Nong. What's up? Are you on Chang Mai already?"
Mew ask.

"Yes Phi. I'm on my way to my parents house. Me and my manager will stay there while the shoot is ongoing. How about you? What's up with you? Are you at the office?"

"Yes, I have a meeting with KGC in a minute.."

"Hmm. Okay Phi.😊"

"Okay Nong just text me if you have time. I'm gonna go now. Take care Nong"

"Yes Phi🙂"

Gulf replied while smiling.

"And who is that lucky gal that put a smile on your face?
Should I know her so I can offer a wai for making you smile like an idiot while texting?"
His manager whispered to him. He is so engrossed on texting that he did not noticed his manager observing him.
He look on his managers grinning face. He automatically hide his smile and frown at him.

"Nope. It's Techno. Asking where I am so I said I'm here in Chang Mai to work and visit my parents..he is whining saying why I did not tell him so he can go with me."
He answer closing his eyes.
And he knows that he will not give up asking until he spill it.

"Okay fine I believe you"
His manager gave up. He is glad he buys that excuse.
But he realize that why he need to hide that he and his neighbor is texting.
There is nothing to hide. Unless something is up.

After 1hr of drive from the airport they reach their house.

His mom happily hug him. While the crew and his manager is taking care of the luggage.

"Hi mae. Where is Pops?"
Gulf ask while hugging his mom.

"He is in Bangkok, he got a meeting to attend. But he will be back later at the evening he will be here at dinner."
Her mom smiled.

"Hmm okay Mom. I'll just go upstairs..i want to take a shower. I miss being here."
Gulf smile.

"And we missed our prince too. Good thing you are here but you are here to work. But it's fine. Ok just go and take a shower first we will eat lunch after."
Her mom said and proceed to welcome the other guest.
Gulf went to his room.

He lay on his bed. He miss being here on his parents house.
He miss his room.
He rarely go home when he got in college and with his work in Bangkok.
He stay in bed for a minute and decided to get up to take a shower.

After taking a quick shower he just wear some comfy clothes and go down to eat lunch. He will start the photo shoot tomorrow morning. The team will arrive later at the evening.  He go straight to the kitchen and everyone is there. His mom and P'War happily chatting and laughing. They are waiting for him.

"Okay baby come here let's eat. I cook all of your favourite. You rarely go home so I'm so happy that you finally here. Your dad expecting you to be here"
His mom pass him his favourite Thai Chicken lettuce wrap.

And he indulge on his food hungrily. He eat silently while his mom and his manager chatting and the other crew listening to them.

"Son,how is your condo? You need some help on something?"
His mom ask him while eating.

"No mom I'm fine. There is nothing to do in my unit. I managed to clean and maintain it but sometimes P'War do it for me."
He answered.

"Yes Khun, I help Gulf with something on his condo but sometimes he doesn't
need my help. He always dismiss my help when I ask him. He is a one tough guy Khun..he managed on his own so I just wait for him to ask my help. I don't ask him anymore coz he will turn it down anyway haha.".
His manager told his mom. And they laugh together.

" Okay mom can I go to my room now? I want to get some rest."
Gulf get up and kiss his mom's cheeks. And proceeded upstairs.

He lay on his bed while reading books when his phone started ringing.
Mew is calling.

"Hi Phi."
He greeted.

"Aw Nong. How are you? Did you get home safe?"
Mew ask him.

"Yes Phi. I'm just done eating lunch with Mae. How about you? Did you have your lunch already?"
He ask.

"Not yet,I'm just done on our meeting. I will meet JB for lunch."

"Ah..hmm who is JB?"
He got curious that he ask without thinking.

"He is my best friend. He is an actor also like you. He work on show business.
His name is JB Chen. Do you know him?"

"Ahh. Yes he is my co star on my new series."
He answered while grinning.

"Haha..so you are the one that he is talking about last time that he wants to introduce both of us but it happen that you passed out that night."
Mew is laughing on the other line.

"And it happen that we are neighbor and JB don't know about it.
I think he don't need to put any effort introducing us. Let's just wait for him to find it out on his own then. JB is somehow crazy sometimes."
Gulf said while smiling ear to ear when he heard someone talk on the other line.

"Ahmm Nong. Can I call you later or let's just meet when you get back to Bangkok so we can hang out."
Mew ask on the other line.

"Hmm. Sure Phi. I'll be back after 3days. OK Phi bye for now"
Gulf agreed and hang up.
He just lay on bed and put on his earphones and play his favourite bedtime music and drift to sleep.

He sleep for hours and he feels refreshed.
He decided to get up and grab his phone and go straight to his favourite spot of the house.

The nice view of their resorts. The fresh air in the afternoon is making him calm and relax.

He inhaled the fresh air when his mom approach him with a sandwich and his favourite drinks. Their helper put it in the table and leave them.
His mom hug him while looking at the beach.
He put his arm on her moms shoulder. He really miss his mom.

"So how is your sleep? Did you sleep well?" She ask him.

"Yes Mom. I feel so refreshed and energized. Ready to hit the workload and finish the whole planner of schedule."
Gulf answered with a laugh.
He miss being like this. He miss his moms comforting voice.

"Hmm,just take it slow son. You don't need to kill yourself on working to much. You are too young to take things seriously. You need to enjoy your youth. You are on college now and you must be enjoying your life as a college student but here you are doing those things that  you are not supposed to do and not getting enough sleep."
His mom said with a serious face.

"Aw. Don't worry too much about me Mom I'm not a kid anymore. I need to work hard for my future. You and Pops taught me well. And you taught me that I need to work hard if I want a better future. And that's what I'm doing right now. I'm working for my future."
Gulf responded while looking at his mom.

"Your Pops is working hard for us to have a better future son. And when we said that you need to work hard for your future what we mean is you should focused on your studies instead of working in an entertainment industry. You are so worn out son. We are not against it working on a show business but makes sure that you don't neglect your health. Me and your dad is worried about you."
His mom continued.

He hug his mom and rest his face on his moms neck.

"I love you mae. I love you and Pops. Im happy doing what I'm doing right now. And I can still do it as long as you and Pops is there for me. I can endure anything. I don't mind working for my future as long as you and Pops support my crafts. Just knowing that my two favourite person is always there for me is enough for me to go on.
I promise when I can't take it anymore and I feel so tired I will come back here with you and Pops. And stay here. "
Gulf let go of his moms hug and look at her on the eyes.

"I love you so much Mom. Thank you for everything. Thank you for supporting in everything I do. I don't wish for anything. What I have now is enough. So stop worrying about me and just enjoy your own life with Pops. I'm a grown up now so its time for you to be happy. You and Pops. You guys don't need to worry about me. Hmm?"
Gulf assured his mom.

"Okay young man. You really know how to put me at ease.
What I'm trying to tell you is don't worn yourself out. You must be looking for a girlfriend now. So you can enjoy yourself. Is there anyone that you like? You got a lot of girl fan girling on you and yet you don't have anyone to date."
His mom ask.

And then Mew's bright smile flashes on his mind.

"Hmm Mae. Can I ask you something. Hope you won't hate me after this"
Gulf is backing off if he really gonna drop the question.

"Of course son. You can ask me anything. And you know that. We don't need to keep a secret right? So what is it?"
His mom is looking at him intently.

"What if someday I got someone I like but its not a girl.? I mean.."

"So you like a man not a woman?"
His mom interrupted him.

"Hmm. Just what if?"
He ask avoiding his moms gaze.

"Its okay Son. I'm not gonna stop you or cause you any problems on whoever you want to spend your life with. Its not our business to mingle on your life son. So if you like a man instead of a woman then its fine. On how you live your life is not our business. If you are happy me and Pops is happy."
His mom hold his hands and gently pat him on the shoulder.

Gulf did not expected that coming from his Mom. He really love this woman.
And he will do everything to protect her and his Dad.
He pull his Mom into a tight hug and buried his face on his moms neck. And her mom gently pat him on the back.

"Thank you so much Mae. I really don't know what to do if you are not with me. You and Pops. So thank you so much."
Gulf said while hugging his mom.

"And me and your Dad loves you more young man. So now eat your snacks before it turn cold. And stop worrying."
His mom walk to the chair and seat while sipping her blueberry juice.

"So who is it?"
Her mom ask after a moment of silence.
Gulf look up from his phone and stop scrolling.

"Hmm..actually he doesn't know about it Mom. He is my neighbor. He live in a same floor in my condo. We get along so well recently and we even eat dinner together on his place when we meet and introduce each other. And last night I invited him in my place to have dinner with me to repay that dinner we had last time on his place. I just feel this weird feelings recently.
He is a straight guy. And I'm not gonna do something stupid to ruin my friendship with him."
Gulf said while eating his sandwich.

His mom is just looking at him and listening.

"Hmm..so what do you think of him? I mean what is he doing now? Is he still studying?"

"No Mom. He is a Doctor. An internist. He got a Hospital in Bangkok. And he is managing their family's business."

"Hmm okay. Just enjoy your time and friendship with him son. Don't rush.
Just let the time decide if you two can get along from friends to being a lover. And remember son. You are a celebrity. You have a reputation to consider. So just take it slow. Don't rush things.
Me and your Pops don't mind about who you really are. We love you just the way we raise you and we are not wanting anything but for you to be happy. Always remember that. And always remember when everything is unsure and it makes you overwhelmed just remember where to go. Okay?"
She smiled at her and give her a reassuring look.
Gulf just nodded and thank his Mom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 10.2K 51
Gulf Kanawut is the smartest student on Crimonology department. He is always the center of attention, not only because of his intelligence, but also...
3.7K 236 2
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
13.3K 711 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...
7.7K 379 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...