𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐧 ✓

By TheEnigmaticJesse

- They were lethal in a battle, but around each other they melted. "Are you wet for me? Is your sweet pussy... More

Meet The Characters
Vanilla Girls.
Yes Sir.
A Taste Of What's To Come.
My Good Little Slut.
Get On Top.
Italian Sausages & Russian Pricks
"Well Your Mouth Still Works"
"What's A Girl Going To Do?"
"I'm Full Of Bad Decisions"
"That Bastard"
"What If"
"Like Father, Like Son? "
Losing You
Goodbyes
"Being Loved Is Overrated"
Hello Satan
Dante's Inferno
Reunited
Breathless
Daddy Dante
Dirty Laundry
90's TV Show
Monster
Devil Incarnate
I'm Not That Short
"Do It Then"
"I'm A Freaking God"
Baby Diapers & A Piece Of Cake
XXX
On All Fours
Forever In Your Eyes
"No Rain, No Flowers"

"Oh Honey, I Don't Lose."

19.8K 360 33
By TheEnigmaticJesse

Have you taken care of what I asked?”

Dante walks outside and speaks on the phone in a soft volume whilst Athena sleeps peacefully in his bed.

“Yes boss. I got rid of the original files and replaced them. Miss Ruiz will be none the wiser.”

“And have made contact with our mole?”

“Not yet sir. Mayor Ramirez keeps a tight circle. It’s even hard for our guy to get the information we need.”

“I don’t want to hear excuses Antonio. Tell him to do whatever it takes. I expect some news by tomorrow morning or else.”

“On it boss.”

Dante hangs up the phone and leans against the balcony rails whilst watching Athena’s chest gently rise and fall. He heads back inside to converse with Julie, the housekeeper on what to prepare for breakfast.

Athena’s p.o.v

I woke up to Dante’s side of the bed being cold, it seemed that he had already been up for hours at this point. I checked the time on my phone and saw multiple missed calls and text messages from my colleagues at work.

I immediately jumped out of bed and gathered my belongings, shouting Dante’s name like a mad women. Hearing the panic in my voice, Dante rushed into his bedroom and made way towards me.

“What’s wrong?”

“It’s 11am. I’m beyond late for work.”

Dante flashed his award winning smile at me and let out a chuckle which only led to my frustration.

Honey you do realise I am your boss right?” He kisses my forehead and wraps his arms around me.

“I was hired to do a job and it wasn’t to warm your bed Dante.” I said through gritted teeth. Instead of getting agitated over my attitude, Dante seemed to be getting turned on.

You’re so lucky I don’t have time to punish you right now baby girl.”

 Dante grabbed my face so his eyes were now penetrating my own. He removed his hand from my face and moved slowly down to my neck where he gripped onto it tightly before devouring my lips in a frenzy. After a lust filled few minutes, we were now apart, my lips swollen and blushed.

“Call into work and tell them I had you working from home on something personal for me. If anyone has an issue with that I want you to assert your dominance, you’re the senior account of my company, and you don’t have to answer to those in inferior positions. Understood?” Dante spoke in a formal tone, addressing me as he would one of his business associates.

“Yes sir.” I say almost tempting him to throw me backwards onto his bed.

“You naughty girl. Go freshen up and meet me downstairs for breakfast, I have something to discuss with you.”

Dante casually walked out of the room, his face giving me no clue as to what was pondering in his mind. After a steamy shower that soothed my aching muscles, I threw on a pair of Dante’s boxers and t shirt before making my way downstairs where I was welcomed with the smell of freshly baked muffins and coffee.

Dante pat the seat next to him calling me over as I greeted Julie and she poured my hot beverage.

“I’m not sure if you know this but once a month, to blow off some steam I partake in an underground fight club.”

“I’ve heard rumours about this and some other things.” I take a sip of my coffee, regretting the last words to leave my mouth.

“The thing about rumours is, sometimes you just have to prove people right to get them off your back. They’ve already made their mind up about you, you might as well have a little fun.”

Silence fell across the table. Dante proceeded to place his hand on my upper thigh, engulfing it with a squeeze.

“Anyway…” He removes his hand from under the table. “Tonight’s one of my fights and I want you there. After all you are the prize I’ll be taking home when I win.”

“And what if you lose?”

Oh honey, I don’t lose.”

Normally this kind of arrogance and ego would be a major turn off but knowing Dante’s ability to back his words up, I had no problem with being his prize.

“Tonight my driver will pick you up and bring you to Vittore’s where I’ll have one of my men escort you downstairs and guard you for the duration of the fight. After I get cleaned up I’ll meet you at the bar.”

“Can I bring a friend?”

“Are you introducing someone new into our relationship?”

The word ‘relationship’ leaving Dante’s mouth set off the butterflies in my stomach. I was never the type for relationships, always having that ‘love them and leave them’ mentality. Now don’t think of me as a bitch, I went for the players and heartbreakers that way the innocent remained unharmed. Dante realised what he had said and sipped on his coffee quietly trying not to make things awkward. 

“Allesandro likes living on the edge. I’m sure this underground fight would be his type of scene.”

“Ahh the brunette you were with at Vittore’s, your best friend slash fuck buddy.”

“How did you know?”

Darling I know everything.”

“And you’re not consumed with rage? That he had his hands all over my body, making me moan.” I say taunting Dante.

“At first I did but then I made you mine and erased every trace of any other man on your skin and mind before me. Correct me if I’m wrong but your body, craves for my touch and listens to my commands.”

I smile at Dante, amazed by his cockiness but knowing damn well he was right. I had noticed a somewhat change in Dante’s demeanour or perhaps it was my imagination, he seemed more like a predator that has being starved, ready to feast. His eyes were darker and he oozed danger, maybe this was just him preparing for the fight.

I have a meeting a meeting at 2 and after that I’ll be training at my gym. So I’ll see you tonight baby girl.” Dante finishes his coffee and kisses the top of my head before grabbing his keys and walking out of the front door.

Julie comes up to me, barely managing to carry the box that was delivered shortly after Dante had left.

“Mr Romano wanted you to have options for now and tonight.” She said with her thick English accent.

I open the box only to find an array of clothes, ranging from lounge to club wear. I smile at his gesture and immediately send a thank you message to him, within a few minutes I received a text back along with some naughty comments like ‘My favourite part will be getting you out of those clothes.’

While having my phone in hand, I took the opportunity to call Allesandro to let him know of our plans tonight.

“Hello princess”

“Guess where we’re going tonight?”

“To hell and back?”

“Well how does a front row view to an underground fight sound?”

“Sounds like I’ll meet you at your place at 6. I got to go now, see you later.”

And with that I headed upstairs to change and get ready for work, Dante’s words playing in the back of my mind. He was right I am their superior and technically I was taking care of Dante’s personal needs, just not in the way they would be thinking.

End of p.o.v

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

941K 16.1K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
435K 8.9K 28
Abbie Black is a simple girl with simple dreams. She graduates high school and gets accepted to her dream college. She makes new friends and changes...
731K 30.2K 59
DISCRETION SERIES - Stand Alone - BOOK #5 ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ " I only trust you, Tesoro.. " He muttered once again, not budging when I tried to pull...
585K 9.7K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...