You're My Paradise

By dopeassice

Kylie/you G!p Slow Updates More

Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two

Chapter Forty Nine

7.5K 318 190
By dopeassice

2019 is breezing by.

I hadn't realized how quickly these months were passing until Stormi started talking talking. She was putting sentences together and shit. Well kinda, it was more of random words being strung together but I understood her.

Roman was walking, growing with his tall ass, his eyes were changing.

Well, it was just his right one, but it was cool seeing the brown take over. At the moment it was half brown and half blue in the iris which was dope.

 But besides all that he had to be one of the most active eight-month-olds ever. He just didn't want to sit still. Which was tiring as hell since Stormi was extra active as well. 

She was entering that terrible twos era. She wasn't throwing tantrums or anything and I don't expect her to throw any if I'm being honest. She was just sassy as fuck. 

I know she got that side from Kylie, cause it wasn't from me.

Even though both kids were rowdy in their own ways. Trolls would always get them settled down. Storm has been obsessed with the movies for so long. And Roman was just quiet when his sister was. 

So if it kept them relaxed, everything was all good. 

Besides their progress, over the months. 

The week after I left Vegas was kinda crazy. 

From that night I had hickeys all over my damn neck. And I don't know shit about makeup so I was stuck wearing turtle necks for a week. 

Kylie and Ash had me in the 'dog house', basically giving me the cold shoulder. 

I didn't pay them any attention so they got over it fairly quickly.

I was definitely paying attention to Mariah though. We had linked a couple of times that week, strictly for business. 

Until a month later, my birthday hit...  Uzi had thrown me a surprise party and she was there. I got drunk for the first time ever (it will never happen again), but one thing led to another. 

And the next day I woke up to her naked next to me in my bed. 

That night for sure sparked a relationship between us.

It was purely sexual. But we- I established that was the only thing it would ever be. 

No relationship would come from it no matter what.

So if she was in LA or I was ever in Atlanta we both knew who to call. 

And right now she was back in LA.

"It's like every time gets better." Mariah said into my ear while wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I can tell," I laughed as she kissed down my neck. "Snoring yo ass off back there." She gasped making me laugh even harder. 

"Stop lying."

"I'm deadass." I leaned back in the chair as she sat on my lap, straddling me. "I'm over here trying to record, you in the back loud as fuck" The girl kissed over my face and I bit my bottom lip as one of her hands trailed down my stomach.

"Let me make it up to you." Her hand stopped on top of my dick, lightly gripping it through my shorts. 

Although that was tempting, I couldn't.

"Nah, I'm locked in right now." I kept my eyes on my computer, but I know she was pouting.

"Really?" 

"Mhm." I mumbled hearing her let out a low huff. 

"Well..." She held out to see if I would change my mind. "I'm going to head out then," I nodded still focusing on my computer. "Same time tomorrow?" I shook my head no.

"I'll be with my kids." She responded by saying 'ok' then getting off of my lap, sneaking in a kiss before getting dressed in the back. 

That was one thing we both non verbally disagreed with. 

With 'sneaky links' or 'friends with benefits' I was not gonna be cuddly, I didn't really want to kiss, I don't wanna see you every day. It's all simple things. 

But simple things I would only do with my actual girlfriend. 

It sounds stupid, but I'm really just protecting her from catching feelings.

Of course, sex builds connections. But it's really the aftercare; kisses, cuddles, compliments, conversations that actually creates a strong bond. 

And I wasn't looking for that at this point in my life.

At least not with her...

She knew that though. 

At least I hope she did.

"Congratulations again," I turned in my chair to see her putting clothes on. "Ms. Grammy nominee." I smiled rolling my eyes at the nickname. She had been calling me that ever since the nominees came out a couple of days ago.

"I'm heading back to the A soon, so I'll see you when I see you." I nodded at the statement, watching her walk out of the room before I turned back around to focus on mixing my songs. 

Not only was I nominated for two Grammys: Producer of the year for Igor and Best Rap for The London with Young Thug and J. Cole. I was actually performing as well. 

It was only November and the Grammys were in January, so I had plenty of time to get ready. But I was planning on performing two songs that were leaked. And that meant I actually have to mix and master the songs to perfection now. 

Because everyone expected perfection at the Grammys. 

After a couple of hours passed I decided that I had spent more than enough time working so I packed all my stuff up, heading to my house to shower before driving to Kylie's to get Stormi.

Arriving to pick Stormi up, fairly earlier than usual. It truly didn't matter because Kylie and I were finally on a level where we could show up to each other's house semi-unexpectedly to chill with Stormi without it being awkward. 

We didn't do that often, but when it happened it was good because we rarely spent time together with Stormi. And it's always great for her to see us together.

Pulling into Kylie's I saw that the pre-Christmas present; a playhouse I got for Stormi was here as it sat in the side lawn area of the mansion. 

Once parked, I approached the house, walking straight in since we had just talked and she unlocked the door for me.

Seeing that they weren't in the living room, I headed up the stairs to Stormi's room. Making it to the room, I saw Kylie putting shoes on Stormi. So I knocked on the door making my presence known before walking in. 

"There's mama." Kylie said and Stormi peaked to the side getting a look at me, starting to shuffle around. "What a minute baby." Kylie chuckled putting the other shoe on the girl before placing her on the ground allowing Stormi to run to me. 

"Hi." I smiled at her little greeting.

"Hey baby," I picked her up. "You look so pretty." I kissed her cheek, chuckling when she did the same to me.

Putting her back down, kneeling to straighten up her jacket. 

"We go?" I chuckled before nodding my head at Stormi. Every time I came to Kylie's she would say that to me because we leave literally as soon I get in the door. It was kinda sad if you really think about it. 

But also cool as hell because she was able to pick up on that.

"We gone leave in a lil bit, I gotta surprise for you." I kissed her cheek one more time before standing up fully. Placing my hand on her shoulder when she moved to hold onto my leg

"How you doing?" I turned my attention to Kylie who was watching Stormi and I's interaction. 

"I would be better if my daughter, that I birthed," She emphasized. "Didn't forget about me every time you are around." I shook my head smiling. 

"It must suck to be jealous all the time." I joked with her, chuckling when she dramatically rolled her eyes before she started to walk towards me.

"You're so funny," I laughed even harder at the sarcasm as she stopped in front of me.

"Congratulations though." She changed the topic and I accepted her hug, placing my free hand on her back, probably a little lower than it should've been as she wrapped her arms around my neck. 

"Thank you." She pulled away to look up at me, but both of our hands stayed put.

"I'm proud of you. You've built yourself up from ground zero. Truly one of the hardest workers, most dedicated person I know and you deserve these nominations, if not more."

"Thank you," I repeated. It was always hard for me to accept compliments and words of gratification. Even though fans constantly 'praise' me. It just hits harder/ is harder to accept when a person you truly love is saying it. 

I don't know why I'm like that, but it is what is.

"I really appreciate that." I finished, our eyes staying locked on each other until Stormi grabbed at my arm that was only Kylie's back, getting both of our attention. 

We both removed our hands from each others body and I cleared my throat as I backed away. Watching her turn towards Storm and grab her hand, walking out of the room with me letting out a deep breath before trailing behind the two.

"Let's see what mama got you." Kylie said while recording Stormi once we made it outside.

"You see it?" I asked the toddler when the slide was in view.

"What thas from?" The girl let go of Kylie's hand in an attempt to get a better view.

"You like it?" I asked from behind the two.

"So cool."  

"Mama got you a big girl set." I opened the gate for the two, allowing them to walk in first.

"Oh." Stormi squeaked out as I watched the two walk towards the swings.

"We gotta get you a baby one." Kylie said to Stormi but looked back at me.

"I'll work on it." I muttered as I leaned on the ladder, watching Storm run in circles around the playset. 

Moving from the swings, I was now sitting very uncomfortably, on the drop-down step in the set. I was way too big to be on this thing. My head was hitting the bar above me and my knees were damn in my chest.

I was struggling. 

While the two girls were giggling their ass off. Well more like Kylie was laughing at me and Stormi was just copying Kylie.

"Mommy." Stormi called out.

"Baby," Kylie responded, pulling out her phone to record again. "You wanna go on the bridge?"

"No." I snorted at Storm's blunt response.

"Ok." I slid my phone in my pocket, focusing back on Stormi.

"Mommy bitch," Both Kylie and I froze. "My mommy bridge." Storm pointed at Kylie. 

"Mommy." Storm turned to point at the bridge. 

"Oh you want mommy to go on the bridge." Kylie said to Storm as I let out a gutty laugh. 

"Bro I thought she said something else." 

"Right." I shook my head in shock before getting out of the playset, sitting on the swing as I waited for them to get done up there. 

After waiting for a couple of minutes, when I heard footsteps I looked up seeing Kylie and Stormi walking hand in hand towards me. 

"You ready?" I asked Storm, picking her up when she raised her arms at me. 

"Ya." I shifted her so she was on the side of my hip.

"Say bye," She repeated what I said. "Say love you." Storm muttered the words as best as she could. 

"Love you too baby." Kylie leaned in to give Storm a kiss.

Once they were done saying their goodbyes, I started the walk to my car, hearing Kylie's footsteps signaling that she was following behind us. 

Strapping her into the car seat properly, I moved to enter the front, about to sit down. But Kylie's voice made me stop, leaving me standing in between the door.

"Have you heard about what's going on in China?" Kylie said to me.

"Nah, I haven't," I quickly turned the car on so Storm could have some air before turning my attention back to Kylie. "What's happening."

"Apparently it's some type of virus starting," She pulled her phone out. "See." We both stepped towards each other, meeting in the middle so I could read what was on her phone.

"That's wild," I handed the device back to her after I scanned the article. "It doesn't seem like it's that bad." I walked back to my car. "Plus that's all the way in China." I shrugged walking back to my car.

"Yea that's true," I got into the driver's seat, but didn't close the door. "Let's just hope it stays like that." I agreed, saying my final goodbye before starting the drive to my house.

While driving I couldn't stop thinking about that virus- Covid, to be technical since that's what the article called it.

I'm assuming that it's just gonna be like the Ebola outbreak back in the day. In the aspect that it (the virus) stays in one place rather than spreading to other countries. 

I just hope it's not as deadly as Ebola, cause a ridiculous amount of people died from that. And I ain't tryna see a part two.

Either way, not trying to sound naive, but this new virus won't affect the US. So I ain't really tripping. 

The only thing I can do is pray for the people affected in China. 

But besides that, imma keep living my life the way I am.

___

A/n 

Filler chap, Grammy's up next. 

Not edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 2.9K 25
A gxg story about Kendall Jenner in high school & a few years after ๐Ÿ‘ = Smut Highest ranks : #1 in kyliejenner #1 in kendalljenner
31.9K 559 21
kendall jenner and y/n (gxg) im sorryy I suck at descriptions, read and find out!! also, my first language is not english so sorry if there are spell...
327K 9.6K 71
[Very slow updates] Kylie Jenner x Y/n Y/n intersex
246K 3.6K 25
๐‘„๐‘ข๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜: *๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘“๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘ฅ ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘’...