Luz Noceda, The Fighter

Por Jss2141

What if Luz was put in a combat sport at a younger age in hopes of making friends by her mother? Owl House A... Mais

Kickboxer in a Magical World
The Deliveries and the "Quest"
What An Abomination
In Light of a Curse
Might and Magic
The First Class
Moonlight Madness
Words Hurt!
Knocking and Swapping Heads
The Second Class
The Human Appreciation Society
The Knight VS The Queen
The Dangers of Publishing
Ice Ice Baby
New School, New Troubles
The Third Class
Big Trouble at the Small Carnival
Fighting Fear
Grudgby Cancelled?!?!
Anger and Agony
Be a Fighter, Win or Lose!
The Glyphing Gun by Morningmark on Tumblr
Special Collab Chapter: Battle Witches!
The Golden Bounty
The Blightful Challenge
The Truth of the King
Mother Knows Worst!
The Blues: Class, Adventure, and Library Rules
The Golden Opportunity
The Melody of Revolution
Problems and Solutions
Eclipse Showdown
The Abandoned Life?

The Might of Your Memories

1.6K 49 5
Por Jss2141

(Small shout out to LucarioTheOne777 and his great AU Owl House story, Owl House, The Owl's Wing. Check it out, you'll like it.) 

Luz's attire in this story: A red sleeveless open hoodie/hoodie vest, black sports tank top that goes to her stomach, dark blue shorts, black leggings to her calves and black steel toed slip on sneakers.

Luz's Glyph Gloves: Elbow length grayish black gloves with a texture mix of paper and leather, smooth yet tough. (Added to attire since chapter 5)

Light Glyph: Located on the palm, below the middle and ring fingers, center.

Fire Glyph: Located on the palm, in the area below the thumb.

Plant Glyph: Located on the palm, above the wrist at the base of the hand below the center of the palm.

Ice Glyph: Located on the palm, in the area between the thumb and pointer finger.

Power Glyph (symbol of Construction Coven): Location on the back of right hand.

Her Kickboxing stance: Fists in front of her face, knees slightly bent, right foot back and her left foot forward.

A new sun equals a new day, thus this equals another boy of Hexside as students roamed the halls without worry. Though, today was a special day for a certain witch as she was walking up to two of her friends.

"Hey girls, guess what today is?" Skara asked as she walked up to Amity and Boscha as they leaned against the lockers, holding a punch of red, rolled up objects in her hands.

"Your birthday, Skara?" Boscha said as she was transforming her hands for the perfect fashion.

"That's right and it's time to bug out." Skara said as she picked up a rolled up object, unfurling it to reveal a red butterfly with diamonds on the wings and writing on the wings.

"Invitation only and you guys get the VIP treatment." she said as she gave one to Amity and Boscha.

"Thanks but are these real butterflies?" Amity asked as she closed the book she was reading.

"Yeah. It's only the best for my party, dad said to himself. You only turn 15 once, gotta make the best of it." Skara said with a smile.

"The same could be said for every age, Skara." Boscha pointed out.

"Doesn't make it less special. Hey, do you think Luz would want to come?" Skara asked them as they turned to see Luz and Willow talking about something.

"So, what exactly is a thumb war?" Willow asked her.

"It's a fun little game where you clasp hands with someone like this and leave your thumbs up." Luz said as she held her's and Willow's left and together with the thumbs up. "The point of the game is to pin the others thumb down for at least three seconds and you win."

"Really? It's that simple?" Willow asked with a smile.

"Sometimes, the simplest things in life can be the funniest." Luz said as she and Willow began a thumb war themselves.

"Hehehe, you're right. It's so simple and kinda stupid but so fun." Willow said with a giggle.

"Hmm, I suppose she could come. She is pretty cool, I guess. Even if she's friends with Willow." Boscha said as she shut her eyes, not wanting to look at Willow for CERTAIN reasons.

Though if she did open her eyes, she'd notice her butterfly invitation was molting but it finished when Boscha reopened them to focus on Skara.

"Come on, Bosc. You have to admit, things have changed since Luz got her and Willow does seem to be more confident because of our kickboxing class." Skara said before remembering something. "Which reminds me, maybe I could invite the whole class."

"The whole class? That's new for you, Skara." Amity said in surprise.

"Do whatever you want, it's your party but you may want to tell your parents ahead of time. Don't want them embarrassing you." Boscha said before the trio headed for their classes.

Putting the birthday party of Skara aside, we cut back to Luz and Willow at the former's demon locker. They were currently talking about a class they had together later that day.

"So let me get this straight. Photo class here let's you create photo from your ACTUAL memories, like just pull them out of your head and it's an instant picture?" Luz asked as she opened her locker, tickling it awake to open its mouth.

"Yeah, it's really neat. I can't wait to see how you were as a baby. You were probably so cute." Willow said as she put her cheeks on her face, cooing at the future photos of Luz.

The human girl chuckled to Willow as she pulled a book from her locker, until the locker closed its jaw early to catch the book.

"Hey! Drop it! Drop it!" Luz said as she tugged at the book but the locker wouldn't let go, so Luz decided to use "alternate means." "I said "Dropt it!""

Throwing a jab at her locker, the beast whimpered in pain before it released the book and shut its mouth while tears pooled in its single eye.

"Good. Now I don't want to hurt you, but if you do this again, I'll have to." Luz said to her locker as she patted it like a pet. "So please just work with me from now on, okay? I don't want to put a dent in my locker."

Giving a sound of agreement, Luz patted her locker a few more times as Amity, Boscha, and Skara walked by.

"So do you really think the class will come if you invite them? This party is a bit high class for them." Boscha said to Skara.

"I'm sure at least some of them will come. Most people do fight over just one of my invitations." Skara said before noticing Luz and Willow, quickly stopping and pulling out an invitation. "Oh speaking of invitations, Luz I was wondering if you'd like to come to my birthday party after school."

"Your birthday is today? Well, happy birthday, Skara." Luz said as she took the invitation, watching it unfurl in her hand. "15th, huh? I'll try to make if I'm not busy. What about Willow's?"

"Oh! Well, yeah I could but I don't have anymore at the moment. I'll try and get her one before school ends." Skara said as she, Boscha, and Amity walked away.

Looking towards her friend, Luz saw Willow's attention was drawn to the trio that left. Mostly towards Amity or Boscha depending on the somewhat down look on her face.

'Something's up.' Luz thought, recalling Willow's history with both Amity and Boscha but could the later was mor unknown than the former. 'I'll have to ask later.'

Putting the invitation away and heading to class, all the students of Hexside went about their day in normalcy. Demon realm normalcy but normalcy none the less. When it came time for Photo Class, darkroom-like classroom with various frames, desk with small clothes lines for photos, and glowing spiders to act as lights. Bo and Cat were at one desk, Mattholomule was at a desk by himself, a random student was looking over his memory photos, and Luz and Willow were at the desk in the center. The teacher overseeing the class was the exact same teacher from the illusion track class room. A female devil with light pink skin, blue hair, devil horns, and a pointed tail wearing a large hat over her head and a blue black dress with white shoes.

"Alright, Willow. I'm going to pick on one more memory. You ready?" Luz asked as she picked up a pair of tweezers, demon tweezers with teeth and an eye.

"Ready and waiting." Willow said with a smile, sitting perfectly still.

Sticking the tweezers in her ear and pinching down, Luz felt something was grabbed and pulled back to see a photo covered in a red glow coming out of Willow's ear. The glow faded and Luz looked it over, seeing a black screen like those old cameras that printed the photo right after it was taken.

"And there we go, basically demon brain surgery." Luz said as she hung the photo on the desk clothes line, the fifth and final one from Willow's memories.

"Remember students, when noticing some pictures have greater clarity than others, it means they have a great emotional meaning to yourself or your partner." The teacher said, stopping next to Luz and Willow.

"Cool. So the clearer they are, the more meaning they have." Luz said, looking closely to the last memory photo she took from Willow until the teacher pulled her back.

"Ah Ah Ah. Be careful. If you damage the prints, you will damage the mind and memories of the person they came from." The teacher said before gaining a grime and serious look. "So take EXTREME caution."

"Okay, I didn't think this would be THAT serious." Luz said as she and Willow watched the teacher leave before the photos began clearing up, something Luz notice. "Hey, the photos are coming in.

The last one was the first to develop, showing a younger Willow sitting on a stool for picture day but had an awkward hair style.

"Whoa! Talk about a bad hair day. Looks like we have that in common." Luz said as she pulled out one of her photo memories, a fellow picture day with younger Luz smiling brightly wearing a pink plaid shirt and her hair in 3 pony tails with 5 ribbons. "Cute, huh?"

The rest of the photos followed to show young Willow at the Slayground with two fathers, young Willow feeding a fruit to a large milking spider, young Willow celebrating Christmas(or whatever version they have) with her dads, and...her being at a birthday party while hugging a young Amity who had brown hair?!

"WHOA! When is this memory?!" Luz asked while Willow turned away with a scoff at it, making Luz get serious again and put a hand on her shoulder. "Look, I know you and Amity's history isn't pretty but maybe if yo I talk things out, it could be better. My class has already helped a bit, one of you just needs to take the first step."

"Okay, how about this?" Willow asked before taking the photo and turning it around, making them unable to see it and making Willow happy again. "Like my motto, "out of sight, out of mind.""

"Willow, you know that doe-" Luz tried to say before the bell screamed, signaling class was over.

Everyone in class began to leave and Willow wasn't far behind until Luz stopped her.

"Willow, you can't just bury this. Talking about it will help. It might even help you repair your friendship with Amity." Luz said, possibly thinking of ways to help in her own way.

"Luz, I appreciate you wanting to help but it's fine. If it happens on its own, it happens. But right now, it's not happening." Willow said before turning back to leave. "Now let's hurry and get to lunch."

Luz watched as Willow left before looking back at Willow's memory photos, taking another look at her and Amity in their younger days.

"You two seemed like best friends in this. What could've happened outside of just not having control over your magic?" Luz asked as she left, leaving the photo as it was while remembering what Willow told her about her past with Amity. (Back in Chapter 7)

As Luz caught up with Willow to eat lunch, a certain witch was passing the photo class and happened to see the photos of Willow's memories. Specifically, young Willow and Amity at the birthday party.

"Oh no!" Amity said and planned to do something VERY stupid.

Anyway, back with Luz and Willow, the two of them met up with Gus as the illusionist was looking over a walking pin board with multiple photos of people all over school and town.

"So can you tell my why you have a conspiracy board with you at lunch?" Luz asked him.

"If only this was that easy. I have a interview report due for Journalism class tomorrow and I can't figure out who to interview! They have to be interesting, accomplished, and noteworthy but no one fits all three!" Gus said as he held his head in a panic! "Curse my need for perfection!"

"Okay, just calm down and half some non-alcoholic apple blood." Luz said as she shoved her juice in his mouth, making Gus calm down as he slowly laid his head down. "Any suggestions, Will- Hey, are you alright? Your burning up."

True to her words, Willow did look a bit feverish as she was sweating at a fast rate. Like she was in a summer heatwave.

"I don't know but it just feels so hot all of a sudden." Willow said as she quickly drank some water, letting out steam as she sighed.

Willow grabbed a nearby pitcher and poured herself some more...before suddenly pouring it in herself and giving off more steam!

'What the hell?! Is she have a literal hot flash?!' Luz thought to herself as she and Gus watched, the latter still drinking apple blood.

Steam came from Willow's ears as she took over her glasses and wiped them with a napkin to clear fogginess. As she put them back on, Willow's pupils dilated and began all black.

"Uh, hi. My name is Willow." Willow said as she held her hand out to Luz and Gus. "What's your names?"

"Nice try, Willow but this isn't the time for a joke." Gus said, looking away from Willow with crossed arms.

"Gus, I don't think Willow is making a joke." Luz said with growing worry.

"I'm telling the truth. Who are you guys again?" Willow asked with squinted eyes.

"It get that this amnesia joke is pretty interesting but-" Gus said before Luz grabbed his shoulder.

"Gus, I think Willow is serious. Something is wrong." Luz said as Gus turned to Willow. "It's almost like her memor-

A gasp escape Luz as she remembers what the teacher of Photo class told them.

Flashback Begin.

"Ah Ah Ah. Be careful. If you damage the prints, you will damage the mind and memories of the person they came from." The teacher said before gaining a grime and serious look. "So take EXTREME caution."

Flashback Ends!

"Someone is messing with Willow's memories!" Luz said as she got up, grabbing Willow and pulling her to back to photo class! "Come on, Gus!"

Running after them and falling behind, Gus saw Luz abandon all signs of consideration for anyone else in the hall. The reason being if they didn't act fast, who knows what will happen to Willow's mind?

'THERE!' Luz thought as she saw the door, letting Willow go and picking up speed before she kicked the door to Photo Class in!

"ALRIGHT! WHO'S MESSING WITH MY FRI-" Luz stopped mid sentence while, dropping her jaw at the sight before her.

Gus and Willow came in as well, the former tired from his running and the latter sort of woozy like she's happy drunk but Gus was also shocked by the sight before him. Amity Blight, Luz's friend/crush, was trying to blow out magenta fires that were burning Willow's memories! Magenta fire Luz KNEW was Amity's from her fire spell!

"Um...hey guys." Amity said as two photos in her hands turned to ash.

"Amity, YOU BURNED WILLOW'S MEMORIES?!" Luz shouted as she marched up to her, shaking her by the shoulder. "WHY IN SATAN'S UNHOLY HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?!"

"I-I-I-I don't know! I wasn't thinking! UGH, why would memories be so flammable!?" Amity said in a panic, ashamed that she did something so stupid and scared that Luz was mad her!

"Whoa! Look at this thing, it's nuts." Willow said as she wiggled her fingers, leaning against the doorway before she hits her own face a few times. "Blap. Blap blap."

"Well for whatever reason you did this, we need to fix this!" Luz said before turning to the fire still roaring. "But first!"

Holding up her hands, Luz activated the fire and ice glyphs on both of her gloves before clasping her hands together tightly! They began to smoke before Luz opened them to shot a stream of water at the desk, putting out the flames in a matter of seconds.

"When did you learn to do that?" Gus asked in awe.

"Just now! Let's go!" Luz said as she grabbed Amity by the wrist, pulling her along before she grabbed Willow by the wrist too.

"Wait! Where are we going?" Amity asked.

"To Principal Bump to get excused and then to fix Willow!" Luz said to her as she marched them down the hall with Gus following. "And when this is done, we are going to TALK about what you did!"

Her fear of Luz being made at her skyrocketed as Amity gulped, not looking forward to being yelled at or the possibility of Luz hating her!

-Timeskip to The Owl House-

"And that's why we're here, Eda." Luz said to her mentor, explain what happened at school and why they had come back in the middle of the day.

"So, you...live and sleep here?" Amity asked Luz, trying to ease the tension between them.

"Yes, I do and I have to keep a lot of random creatures away just to sleep. Now focus!" Luz said to her as Eda stood before them.

"Okay, so Willow's memories were set on fire, that is not good. Even the smallest of damage could have huge consequences!" Eda said to them

Speaking of Willow, the amnesiac girl was currently near the couch before she bumped into it while King was sleeping on it.

"Oof! Oh, A chair! I should probably sit down." Willow said before pushed herself up and sitting on the couch...UPSIDE DOWN.

"Yep, her noggin has a lot of screws loose." Eda said as she pointed to her head, making Amity look away in shame and Luz look worried. "Damage as bad as this can be nearly impossible to fix and Willow may never be the same if we don't do this right."

Turning back to the loopy plant witch, Willow had managed to sit herself up right as they watched her.

"I got it right! Oh look, a big furry fruit!" Willow said before noticing King on the couch and picking him up, waking him. "I'm gonna have some."

"What? Why is this is happening?!" King asked as Willow pinched his fur, ready to "peel" him.

"Nap time." Eda said as she drew a spell circle, shooting it at Willow and making her fall asleep while dropping King.

King landed back on the couch and followed Willow's lead to fall asleep, again.

"I didn't hit you with it, King." Eda said with a raise brow and hands on her hips.

"Doesn't matter, this doesn't involve me." King said as he waved his claw at Eda.

"You said it's nearly impossible to fix but that mean her memories can be fixed! How do we do it?" Luz asked Eda.

"Well, there is a way but it's incredible dangerous and partially illegal in some parts of the Boiling Isles." Eda said before smiling widely. "But not here! I'll just send you into Willow's mind so you can fix all the damage!"

"You can!? There's a spell for something as crazy as that?!" Luz asked in awe, never imagining magic would be this crazy!

"Yes there is but it's very dangerous to go in alone. Not to mention who knows how much you'd have to fix in there!" Eda said as she got serious again before turning to Amity. "I don't know why you did this but it was completely careless and complete disregard for Willow's safety!...But what do I know?"

This made Amity's guilt grow to new levels as she looked away, clenching her eyes shut as tears began to form. This was all her fault and now she has to fix it or Willow will never be the same!

"I know and I want to help." Amity said as she wiped away her tears and put on a brave face.

"Good, cuz you're going in with me. You burned her mind, you'll help fix her mind." Luz said to her with a nod as she grabbed Amity's hand, pulling her close before turning back to Eda. "We're ready when you are, Eda."

"Bringing in the one who caused this? Gutsy." Eda said as she drew a spell circle, creating a large spell circle to surround Amity and Luz while summoning a small, white handle bell at the same time. "Use this to signal me when you're done and I'll pull you both right out."

Luz caught the bell and nodded to Eda as she put it in her pocket.

"Got it. Anything for us to worry about?" Luz asked Eda.

"Oh yeah, keep an eye out for her "Inner Willow." She acts as the gate keeper of Willow's emotions and memories, she might be able to lend you a hand." Eda said to them before commanded her spell circle to rise and cover Luz and Amity in a yellow layer of light as the wind made their clothes and hair float a bit. "Hang on tight, this is gonna be a crazy ride!"

Eda waved her arms up and caused Luz and Amity to shout as they become yellow magic particles, guiding them them towards Willow's head and entering her mind through her ear. Inside of Willow's mind, Luz and Amity landed in a pillar of yellow magic in a black void. They waited for a few seconds before the void flashed in a white light and was replaced by a forest of some kind with a cloudy sky and large mushroom shaped trees with purple leaves. Each tree was sphere like in the center with a brown picture frame with nothing but black pictures.

"Whoa, look at this place." Luz said in awe as the two of them began walking through the forest. "I've never see a forest like this before. On Earth or in the demon realm."

"Me neither but we can talk about it later. I don't see Willow's "Inner Willow." Eda said she could help us." Amity said to Luz.

"I guess we'll just have to try and fix what we can on our own. Hopefully we'll find her along the way." Luz said as she stopped in front of a tree without any leaves and black bark. "This must be a damaged memories."

Moving her hand to the photo, Luz wiped off the blackness like it was soot and revealed a dim picture with burned edges of a sort of tent or fort made from logs, string, and sticks with a torn tarp on a beach of sorts.

'A fort?' Luz thought as she raised her hand to the picture, reaching to touch it.

But the moment Luz made contact, the picture glew and her hand just phase through. Like it was some sort of doorway instead of a picture.

"Whoa, trippy. Amity! Get over here, quick!" Luz called out to her, pulling her hand out.

"Yeah? What's up?" Amity asked as she ran over to Luz.

"I think I found the first memory we need to fix, come on." Luz said to her, grabbing her hand again before she jumped into the picture frame.

"WHOA!" Amity shouted as she was dragged inside as the picture flashed.

Coming out of the frame, Luz and Amity landed on their knees to see they were on a beach. It had pine trees, a dock with a sigh that said "Lake Lacuna," and a large stone with a life preserver leaning against it. The colors were dim and their were burned holes in the sky and ground around them.

"Oh my gosh, I know this memory. This is where Willow and I took swimming lessons when we were younger." Amity said as the wind blew through their hair, surprised to see it after so long. "All the ask and burnings must be from the fires."

"That's pretty obvious but that doesn't explain how to fix this place." Luz said as she looked around before casting her eyes on the fort from the original frame but it looked damaged. "Hey, it's that fort I saw!"

Amity gasped as she saw it, feeling good memories rise as she ran to it with Luz following.

"This was our fort in the dunes. One time, Willow suggested we play hooky from our swim lessons and we ended up building this." Amity said as she began fixing the fort as Luz watched.

"Willow playing hooky to build a fort? That does sound more fun than a swimming lesson." Luz said with a smile and a small chuckle.

"It was. Willow said she would protect us from our teacher using an illusion spell." Amity said as she finished fixing the fort but something was still missing. "Wait, it's missing one last piece."

Deciding to look for it, Luz searched the ground for this piece before noticing something buried in the sand.

"There." Luz said as she went to it, right in front of Amity's foot.

Pushing the sand aside, Luz saw that the missing piece was a small flag with "AW" written on it. Picking it up, Luz looked towards the fort and saw a cup tied to the front of it.

"Got it." Luz said as she got up and placed the flag inside it.

A flash consumed them and the memory before Luz and Amity found themselves outside of the picture, back in the original memory forest. Looking back at the tree they just entered, Luz saw that it was healthy and normal like the others will purple leaves.

"We did it, the memory is fixed." Luz said as she and Amity watched the picture move, like it was a movie to show the memory.

It showed a younger Willow and Amity running and laughing as they got in the fort to hide. Young Amity complained about seagulls, creatures with skulls inside of snail shells with webbed feet and bird wings, on the fort. Young Willow tried to help by making the fort invisible but it just made it intangible, so the "seaskulls" got in and they got feather on them. Their swim teacher then came and dragged them back to swim class with young Willow apologizing for messing up the spell.

"Willow was a-"

"Late bloomer. She didn't gain control over her magic like most her age, I get it." Luz said, cutting Amity off as she looked around the forest. "This place is must be the manifestation of her most important memories. The sooner we fix them all, the sooner Willow gets better."

Looking around for more damaged memories, Luz saw the tree right next to them was black barked and leafless as well with the bad picture day photo of young Willow.

"Let's get to work." Luz said as she and Amity went to it, entering like before.

The duo worked for what felt like hours, possibly because it was hours, to fix any and every damaged memory of Willow's. Cleaning the room of Willow's young school so she could take her school photo, fixing the Slayground swing made with a giant bones to reveal Willow playing at the park with her two dad, placing a library book named "Weapons of Love" back in the Young Adult Romance section of the library back for young Willow and Amity to read, and fixing up an unorthodox mix of a kitty ride and an extreme roller coaster with over 5 large loops named "Roller Ghoster" for young Willow, Amity, and several other memory children to ride but it didn't end well.

"AHHH! I don't feel well!" young Willow screamed as the ride approached it's first large loop.

Before the memory could continue, Luz quickly turned it around before young Willow could gag.

"I do not need to see that." Luz commented.

"Yeah, you're right. Willow had a lot of fun that day but barfed just as much to show it." Amity said with a smile.

"That's gross but it's also sweet." Luz said with a smile before frowning. "I can't believe you'd want to destroy all this for whatever reason you did it for."

Amity sighed as she lost her smile.

"I know. And it was the biggest mistake of my life all because...I was worried about my stupid status. I shouldn't have thought that burning a memory would be my only option." Amity said in shame.

"Yeah, it was a mistake...but it's one you're working hard to fix." Luz said as she took Amity's hand into her own. "And it shows you care more about Willow than your stupid status right now. Maybe it's not too late to try and be friends with Willow again, if you want. I'll even help if you want."

"I...I'd like that." Amity said as she blushed, quickly hugging Luz. "I'd like that a lot."

"G-Good." Luz said as she hugged Amity back, blushing as well. "And I get that some of these might be painful to see again but it's worth it to help fix it. But I have to know, what happened between you two?"

Feeling her blush fade, Amity sighed as she broke the hug and looked Luz in the eyes.

"Luz, I-" Amity tried to say until she looked behind Luz and saw a large round being made of magenta flames coming from behind a tree, making her gasp. "Behind you!"

Turning around, Luz saw nothing but an empty forest with the light shining gracefully over the trees.

"What am I suppose to be looking at?" Luz asked as she turned back to Amity.

"I-I just saw some huge person made out of fire!" Amity said with a scared look on her face.

"Fire? Like the same fire you used to burn Willow's memories?" Luz asked with a raised brow, looking into Amity's eyes to see if her fear was real.

"Exactly! I saw just that." Amity said as Luz could tell this was real, her fear was REAL.

It was just like when she took on any rookies in a Kickboxing match and they knew her reputation, you can't fake the fear in their eyes when they face you and you never forget it.

"Okay, I believe you. Do you know where it went then?" Luz asked Amity with a nod.

"No idea. I just saw it for a moment and then it just vanished, I don't know how." Amity said, relived that Luz believes her.

"Then we'll have to be on guard, if that thing is still here it then it may have been created from the magic fire you used." Luz said as she looked around with caution, walking to a new memory. "We'll have to be ready to stop it if it tries to destroy any more memories or comes after us."

"Right!" Amity said as she rushed after Luz, sticking close because of safety in numbers.

"Okay, now what's this one about?" Luz asked as she stopped by a burned memory of Willow and Amity in a...ball pit of green ovalish balls with yellow polka dots?

"It's a little hard to explain but I'll tell you as we get into the eggs." Amity said as she climbed in the memory.

"Wait, did you say eggs?" Luz asked in surprise as she climbed after her.

After a few minutes of memory fixing and getting egg shell of their bodies, Luz and Amity flashed out of the egg memory while cleaning some of the shells off.

"And that's one more memory fixed. We're pretty good at this." Amity said as Luz pulled egg shells out of her cowl.

"Yep. And by the looks of it, we only have one more left." Luz said as she pointed to the biggest tree in the forest, the one with of young Willow and Amity hugging at a birthday party.

Though for some reason, this one had Amity specifically burned out of it. This one made Amity fearful as Luz began walking towards it.

"Wait! Maybe we can skip that one! Everything seems to be fine, so what's one more memory left damaged?" Amity said in a panic as she ran to Luz, stopping in front of her and cutting her off.

"Eda said we needed to fix all the damage. I don't know what it is that you're worried about but we have to do this to help Willow." Luz said to her as she walked past Amity.

"But this isn't helping! It's prying into your friend's life!" Amity said as she grabbed Luz's wrist, making her stop.

"It's not like we have a choice since YOU caused all this damage! Remember?" Luz asked as she jerked her arm away, glaring at Amity. "Why are you making such a big deal over us going into that specific memory?"

"Because what's inside is none of your business! So leave it alone!" Amity shouted and glared back before smelling something. "Hang on, is that...smoke?"

"Smoke?" Luz asked before smelling it too, making her look past Amity and gasping. "The memories!"

Turning to the same direction, Amity gasped as well as they saw the entire forest was set on fire with the same magenta flames from school!

"No! What did this!?" Amity asked in shock.

The answer came in the form of the same flame figure Amity saw before, coming from the side of a tree and glaring at them.

"ROOOOOAAAA!" It bellowed as it charged at them!

"Get behind me!" Luz shouted as she moved in front of Amity, preparing her glyph gloves.

Using the same combo as before, Luz pushed the fire and ice glyphs of her glove, clasped her hands together, and shot a stream of water at the fire beast like she was a fireman! The beast collided with the water, stopping as steam filled the forest! Luz continued the stream for 5 seconds more before stopping, lowering her hands as Amity looked from behind her.

"Did you get it?" Amity asked as the steam began to clear.

"Yeah but I don't think it's done for. I see something." Luz said as she saw a figure in the stream, slowly burning up as it's flame body grew back. "It's not gonna stay down for long. We need to think of a plan to beat it."

"Beat it? How? You just doused it with a gallons of water and it's still getting up! We need to leave and come back with help!" Amity said, reached into Luz's cowl and taking out the bell.

"Amity, wait!" Luz said before Amity rung the bell, making a loud ringing as she waited for something to happen.

After a second or two, the only thing that did happen was the flame being flared back to life and charged at them again!

"Move!" Luz said as she grabbed Amity and ran away from the flame being, which stopped at the egg memory they just fixed and went in to destroy.

"Why didn't Eda answer?!" Amity asked as she rang the bell over and over!

"Either Eda's busy with something, sleeping, or Gus has her occupied for his journalism paper!" Luz said as she stopped a few trees down and hide behind it. "So until they're finished it looks like we're on her own!"

Looking past the tree they were hiding behind, Luz saw that the the flame being had exited the previous memory and entered another. It may look like just random destruction but Luz looked closer towards specific memories. Ones that...involved Amity.

'That...can't be a coincidence, can it?' Luz thought as she looked over the memories that weren't burned.

One was of Willow at the Slayground with her dads, one was them celebrating the Demon Realm version of Christmas, and another was of them saving Owlbert from the Bat Queen!

"Oh my god." Luz said, making Amity turn to her.

"What? What is it?" Amity asked her.

"I get it now. I get it now!" Luz said as she turned to Amity. "That thing is what you wanted! It's your magic manifested from what you intended to do at school, erase your entire history with Willow! It's going after memories with YOU in them!"

The flame being heard Luz's words and turned to them, honing in on Amity to do exactly what Luz stated! Erasing her existence from Willow's memories!

"ROOOOAAA!" It screamed as it charged them again.

"And since Eda can't bail us out, we have no choice but to fight it!" Luz said as she summoned gold flames to her fists.

"Fight it? But-" Amity tried to say before Luz charged at it! "Luz!"

"Alright, you flamando diablo! No one messing with my friends and gets away with it! YAAAAH!" Luz shouted with a battle cry as she pulled her right fist back.

"ROOOAAA!" The flame being roared as it reeled its left fist back!

Their fists clashed in a burst of fire, pushing both of them back before they charged at each other again! Luz jumped and kicked the fire being, making it block and burn her leg as it pushed her back! It charged with and threw hooks punches, forcing Luz to block them and deflect them while she threw jabs at its face! The being took the jabs and kept going, throwing a straight kick that Luz blocked but was sent back by the power behind it!

'So it can kickbox too? It must've picked it up from Willow's mind.' Luz thought as she used her ice glyphs to coat her arms in ice. 'This should help with the fire but it won't last!'

Charging back at the fire beast, Luz ducked under a straight punch and hit it with an upward elbow!

"Amity! You gonna help or just stand there?!" Luz shouted back, not taking her eyes off her opponent.

Starring at the fight in slight fear, Amity shook in her boots at the creature that was probably fighting to kill her! But she just couldn't stand there as Luz was fighting to protect her for who knows how many times this time!

'No! I can't just let her fight for me again!' Amity thought as she clench her hands into fists. 'Get a grip and fight!'

Finding her courage, Amity drew a spell circle and summoned an abomination to her her side.

"Abomination! Merge and armor!" Amity commanded as the abomination moved over to her, sliding around her body to form and harden in to armor!

Except this time, the armor wasn't as bulky and formed a sort of dress combo around Amity.

(Perfect colors but replace the the red colors with pink.)

"Luz, duck!" Amity shouted as she charged forward, using her abomination armor to boost her speed.

Hearing Amity's call, Luz quickly ducked under the flame being as the Blight deliver a flying kick to it's face to knock it back! Landing before her, Luz got up and got a good view of the new abomination armor, finding it more curvy and shapely of her figure than the last one from the Covention.

"Wow." Luz said, blushing at the sight of it.

"Are you okay?" Amity asked, looking at the singes on Luz's clothes and the ice melting from her arms.

"Y-Y-Yeah! Yeah, I'm fine." Luz said as she turned back to the fire being as it got up. "It looks like that thing isn't done yet. So let's finish it together."

"Agreed. I'm done being afraid." Amity said as they both charged at the flame being, ready to end this fight!

"RROOOOAAA!" It roared as it punched at them but both girls dodged before giving a double punch to it's face!

Luz hit it with a punch to the stomach before Amity kicked it in the face, Luz elbowed it in the side and Amity kicked it in the chin! Both girls worked in a silent tag team as the flame being was at their mercy. Though punching it made Amity's armor harden more, it just made her punches hit harder! With a double straight hit to it's gut, Luz and Amity used a mix of a water blast and abomination goop to put the beast out again before trapping it as Amity made the goo harden! Luz continued to blast it for a few more seconds before the steam finally blew away and let them see...

"Willow?" Luz asked in shock, seeing their friend captured before them.

But this Willow was different from the one they knew, she had a blue glow to her body with the same color magenta flames going off her body.

"No, I think he's the Inner Willow." Amity said as they stared at her, dropping her abomination armor.

"Yes, I am. OR in this case...I used to be." she said to them as she blinked, turning her eyes pitch black as she burned away the abomination goop holding her and stood up. "I was once a being made of ALL of Willow's emotions! Love, sadness, fear but ever since Amity burned Willow memories, all I've been able to feel is burning anger!"

Inner Willow unleashed more flames, burning the force around her as Luz and Amity jumped back.

"STOP!" Luz shouted as she acted quick, shooting two blasts of water around the forest and at Inner Willow!

"AAAAHHH!" she screamed as she was pushed back to the tree, her flames dulled once again.

"You're hurting Willow. You need to stop this!" Luz shouted at her as she focused the water on her.

"But Amity wanted this!" Inner Willow said, pushing her rage and flames against the water while summoning the burned picture of Willow and Amity at the birthday party. "She wanted to burn her existence from Willow's memories!"

"I get that but why?!" Luz asked as Amity looked away in shame.

"How about I show you!?" Inner Willow said as she burst forward, pushing through the water and grabbing Luz and Amity before throwing them into the picture!

Inside the picture, Luz and Amity crashed into the floor of room in the memory. Getting up, both saw it the room had posters, pictures, and toys around with some balloons near the door.

"Wait, this is...my room." Amity said as Inner Willow floated inside the memory.

"You say I'm hurting Willow?" Inner Willow asked as her eyes returned to normal and landed in front of them. "Amity hurt her long before I did!"

Inner Willow washed the flames all over the room and made the memory whole again, adding a magenta tint to the room before the door suddenly opened. Walking in, young Amity was frowning as Willow walked in after her.

"You have to get out, Willow!" she said to her friend.

"Why? Because I can't do magic properly?" young Willow said as she took Amity's hand in both her's. "I-I'm sorry Amity, about the beach. I-I just can't get the spells right yet."

"Well, yeah that's why!" Young Amity said as she took her hand away from Willow, getting mad. "Because you're weak, Willow! You can't do magic and I don't want to be friends with a screw up like you! Now get out!"

With a wave of her hand, Inner Willow made the memory blow away like dust as an angry young Amity and a devastated, crying young Willow were no more.

"And ever since then, you let your new friends pick on Willow for years because you thought she was a weakling." Inner Willow said as she began to float in the air, her eyes turning pitch black. "But now I can erase all that pain. It's like Willow always says, "Out of sight, out of mind.""

"Amity!" Luz said, seeing a ring of fire form under her.

Luz tried to put the flames out but she was suddenly restrained by two flame hands, pulling her to her knees.

"Not this time!" Inner Willow said to Luz.

"STOP! Please, I need to say something." Amity said, shutting her eyes before the flames died out. "B-Before I ended our friendship, something happened that made me do it."

The door to the room was suddenly flung open as a new memory was played but it wasn't Willow's memory, it was Amity's.

"Amity." a male said as two silhouettes towered over young Amity.

"Why is Willow here? There's a reason she wasn't on the guest list." a woman said as Amity looked up to them.

"But, mom and dad, I had to invite her. Willow's my best friend." Young Amity said as Inner Willow looked surprised at this.

"Nonsense. The Blights only associates with the strongest of witchlings. You may chose a new friend from one of the young companions we invited." Mr. Blight said as a black and white image of two girls, a young Skara and young Boscha, looking snooty and bored.

"But they're mean! Why should I be friends with them because you work with parents?" Young Amity argued as she crossed her arms and turned from them.

"Now now Mittens, a good child doesn't squabble with their elders." Mrs. Blight said as she smiled down to her daughter. "Now, sever your ties with Willow and tell her to leave..."

"Or we will do it for you." Mr. Blight said as young Amity gasped.

"We'll make sure Willow is never admitted into Hexside." Mrs. Blight said as the memory began to fade. "Now run along and try not to make a scene in front of the guest."

The door to the room closed shut before the magenta tint to the room and flames holding Luz vanished.

"So...that's why you ended your friendship with Willow." Luz said as she got up from the ground, turning to Amity. "Your parents forced you to do it or else they'd ruin Willow's future."

"Yes, they did." Amity said as she looked up to Inner Willow. "Willow, you were never too weak to be my friend. I was always the weak one because I couldn't stand up to my parents. I can't change the past but I can make things better now."

Reaching into her pocket, Amity pulled out the invitation to Skara's 15th birthday party.

"Starting with making sure Boscha and her crew won't pick on you anymore." Amity said as she tried to rip up the invitation but didn't. "I'm...not gonna rip it up because it's an actually butterfly but...you get what I mean, right?"

"I do." Inner Willow said as she cried a bit, learning that Amity never wanted to end their friendship, as she turned to Amity. "I think Willow should keep her memories of you, good and bad."

"Thank you." Amity said as they held hand, their friendship was on the bath to restoration.

"Now that this is solved, and I'm glad you both finally found peace with it, do you mind if we get back to work?" Luz asked as she moved next to the two of them. "We've still got a lot of work to do."

"Of course." Inner Willow said with a nod, consuming them all in a flash of light.

And with another round of fixing Willow's memories, Amity and Luz stood before the tallest tree in the forest as it was now alive and well. The birthday memory appeared to be the core memory of Willow's mind as the large tree now had a large head of golden leaves. They then heard shuffling behind them and turned to see Inner Willow holding hands with the younger Willow, both smiling at Amity and Luz. Amity smiled back with a wave as Luz was the most emotional, turning away as a tears fell from her eyes. Younger Willow then turned and bumped into a tree but that didn't stop her from running off with joyful laughter as Inner Willow waved goodbye before following her younger self.

'It looks like there are two Inner Willows now.' Luz thought as she dried her tears.

"So, does this mean you and Willow are good?" Luz asked Amity as she held her hips.

"I'm not sure to be honest." Amity said as she looked to the ground. "But...I hope so."

Well, then lets go see for ourselves." Luz said as she pulled out the bell and rang it, thinking that this time Eda will pull them out.

Thankfully this time, Eda heard them an pulled them out of Willow's memory forest and back into the living room of the owl house. Though it wasn't as when they left with it now being a disaster zone with clutter EVERYWHERE.

"What in god's name happened here?" Luz asked as she looked around the owl house, feeling the bell disappear from her hand. "And where the heck is Gus?"

"You're friend's fine, he's just dead to us now." Eda said as she and King walked away in huffs as Luz and Amity watched them leave.

"...That's a mixed message, Eda." Luz said before she and Amity turned to Willow, who was waking up on the couch.

"Hmm?" Willow let out as she opened her eyes and slowly sat up on the couch.

"Willow? Do you remember us?" Luz asked as she took a step forward.

"Umm, an intimidating scarecrow?" Willow asked them before she laughed it off. "Just kidding, I've got all my memories!"

"My girl is back!" Luz said as she rushed to Willow and hugged her tightly. "I knew we'd fix you!"

Breaking the hug, Luz and Willow turned to see Amity approaching the door to the owl house.

"I remember everything you guys did too." Willow said, making Amity stop and turn to them. "With my "Inner Willow." I can't say we're friends right away but...it's a good start."

"Thank you." Amity said with a small smile and a nod.

Willow nodded back to her with a smile of her own before she turned to Luz with curisotiy.

"Luz, how exactly did Amity even see the photo in the first place?" Willow asked her.

"Well...I may have turned it over to look at it because I was curious about it as you left." Luz admitted as she saw Amity about to leave, opening the door. "Hey, Amity! Wait!"

"Huh? What is it?" Amity asked her.

"I know this is sudden and random but do you remember when you asked about private kickboxing lessons?" Luz asked her.

"Umm, yes. A few weeks ago? Why?" Amity asked.

"Well, why not stick around and have one? I know Skara's birthday is tonight but I don't think I'd be up for it after the whole adventure in Willow's head." Luz said as she jerked her thumb to Willow.

"Well, if it's fine with Eda, I guess." Amity said as she pulled out her invitation to Skara's party and let it fly out of the open door.

"Great! Great! Let's just head out back and we can use my little training shack." Luz said as she grabbed Amity's hand, leading her to the back door as Amity blushed.

"I'll...just show myself out." Willow said, waving them goodbye as she left out the front door.

Kickboxing Class Students (16): Gus, Willow, Amity, Boscha, Skara, Bo, Eileen, Asriel (goat cyclops), Amelia, Kyle (skulls cap kid), Cat, Edric, Emira, Viney, Jerbo, and Barcus.

Light Glyph Uses: Illumination, blinding light blasts, flashing punches

Fire Glyph Uses: Fireballs, flaming propulsion, fire punches, fire barriers/pillars, fire flight

Plant Glyph Uses: Vine ropes/whips, giant plant constructs like a fist, fixing palismen, plant bomb to capture enemies

Ice Glyph Uses: Ice creation, ice cage, ice spikes/pillars, ice encasing, ice punch, ice wall

Power Glyph Uses: Increased bodily strength and magic output

Glyph Glove Combo Spells:

Light and Fire = Golden Flames

Fire and Plant = Fire Whips

Ice and Fire = Water Blast

Special Moves:

Nature's Wrath: a giant plant arm and fist that Luz can control for a powerful punch.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

60.5K 2.6K 83
Animal AU of The Owl house, still very much like cannon except paw-sibly gayer. Mostly Boscha redemption arc in the first few episodes, then Lumity o...
3.5K 212 36
At 17 years old Luz decided to run from home she manage to go between realms and ended up on the Boiling Isles. When she decides to stay and help Eda...
15.8K 412 8
This AU of The Owl House is inspired by the works of art made by @Pink2005_ on Instagram & Twitter. In this AU we see Amity as a Godzilla Abominatio...
52K 2K 34
Luz Noceda goes to Hexside University, she's a freshman and barely knows how to keep up with her schoolwork. She lives with her adoptive mother Eda...