Her Last Cheer

By notuorg

| 18+ | Completed | • • • Sevyn Haren was the type of person to fight for what she wanted. She stayed with... More

Author's note
| Chapter One + Ready? Set? Fuck |
| Chapter Two + Hoes never get cold |
| Chapter Three + Lying was a sin. Adultery? I have to get back to you |
| Chapter Four + I could teach a master class in seduction. . .NOT |
| Chapter Six + Theres Waldo |
| Chapter Seven + More drama than a damn CW show |
| Chapter Eight + I plead the fifth |
| Chapter Nine + Girls do not need love too |
| Chapter Ten + Lion's Den |
| Chapter Eleven + Jealousy killed the cat |
| Chapter Twelve + Jealousy brought the cat back to life |
| Chapter Thirteen + Steakout or Stakeout? |
| Chapter Fourteen + A friendly gift |
| Chapter Fifteen + Touchdown! |
| Chapter Sixteen + The moaning- no, morning after |
| Chapter Seventeen + How to catch a. . . |
| Chapter Eighteen + What do snitches get? |
| Chapter Nineteen + Two words: I'm fucked |
| Chapter Twenty + Duct tape. I need duct tape |
| Chapter Twenty One + Bachelor #2 please |
| Chapter Twenty Two + The unforeseen circumstance |
| Chapter Twenty Three + The Aftermath |
| Chapter Twenty Four + Don't forget to blink |
| Chapter Twenty Five + Blame it on the. . . |
| Chapter Twenty Six + "At first I did love you, but now I just wanna fuck" |
| Chapter Twenty Seven + What happens in the locker room, stays. . . |
| Chapter Twenty Eight + Another game day |
| Chapter Twenty Nine + Your loss, my gain |
| Chapter Thirty + The date |
| Chapter Thirty One + The simple things |
| Chapter Thirty Two + Life is confusing |
| Chapter Thirty Three + Here we go. . .again |
| Chapter Thirty Four + Final Friday Bright Lights |
Author's Note & A Thank You

| Chapter Five + I have a PhD in sucking dick |

38.2K 677 1.2K
By notuorg

song: Freak by Doja Cat (slowed)

Ah, it was going to be a good day today. The motherfucking sun was shinning. The birds were singing. The flowers were grooving. The insects were all getting happily fucked. Shit, was I next? Was I gonna get happily fucked by my dream man? My vagina was desperately calling for a release. Release from all the sexy times I had with Coach Epps. And damn, had we had a lot of those times.

But was my vagina calling out for Veer's dick anything new? Nah. Today though, today was going to be exceptionally amazing because it was game day. Game day bitches! Finally. Now, I wasn't the best about sports nor did I have loads of school spirit, but still it was big for me. Cheer was going to be performing on that big field. Finally. After hours of practice and more practice we are finally being showcased for the school and many more to see.

Also, we were versing a big school today. Ohio State. And Ohio State was off the fucking charts. Like amazingly good. But I have faith in us; we barely lose. I have faith in our boys, in our coach. Plus if we didn't win, we would look very suckish because this is our home, our field. We basically had to win. And we were going to. (I had faith.)

This morning, I came into practice with a big smile on my face. I had my hair already did, edges perfect and slicked down. Had my makeup dreamy. Oiled and shinning legs on display. And a big fat smile on my beautiful face. I was excited for this day. . .not that excited for the night though. There was a party after the game - congratulations or a good job party, based on the outcome of the game -, but I couldn't attend. I had a test coming up and this night would be my only free night until Monday. My cousin was coming to visit this weekend so tonight would be me in my dorm room studying away.

Lame?

Well, I needed a good job after school and passing all my classes were required for that to happen.

That was the whole reason why I even went the party on Thursday. So I could at least show my face once. I bet this party will be more buzzy or whatever, but to be completely honest, I wasn't that bothered. Parties would be the same shit; get drunk, dance, smoke, maybe fuck and whatever. There will always be another party. . .will there be another test? Yes to that too.

As I said before, the fucking sun was shinning and that meant I was parched. Standing on this field with the hot ass sun shining down on me? Of course I was going to be parched. But before I could grab myself a water, Coach Taylor called out to us. "Ladies, ladies, ladies. Do you know what today is?"

The day I get to fuck your husband?

"Game dayyyyyy!" Some random person on the team screamed out.

"That's right, Ryan. Game day ladies! And game day means perfection, only perfection. Got it?" She barely gave us time to answer before she started up a new sentence. "I want to see the routine done three times; no errors, no mistakes, perfection and then I will dismiss you guys from practice. Remember, I just need three times no mistakes. Now, get to positions!"

It was sad really. I came to this practice with a positive mindset. Started the whole day with a positive mindset and what does God test me with? This fucking coach. Of course she found some flaw, some error in each one of our times we did the whole routine. We did the routine over again, again and again until she thought it was perfect. But in my eyes; the first time we did it was good enough. At least my parts were.

I didn't know why, but I felt like she got a vagina hard-on from watching us suffer. From watching other people suffer. That would explain her marriage. Maybe she knew that Veer was dead inside, not fulfilled, bored and she liked it like that. Liked seeing people torn and it was all from her doing. I wouldn't put it past a bitch who said that John Legend was the sexiest man alive. She said that she brought every single magazine of that man's face. Insane, much? John Legend has as much sex appeal as Winnie the Pooh. Aka: none. The woman was nookers.

So that meant that practice wasn't over until she felt that everything about this routine was perfect. Finally it had been perfect, in her eyes, after thirty times. And Goddamn, when she blew that you're dismissed whistle I wanted to kiss the damn grass. I was desperate desperate.

"God, fucking finally!" Kiana exclaimed as she dragged her feet to position in front of me.

"Exactly! Is it me or was this practice like very more intense than the others?"

"Nope. It very much was." Ki paused, looked left then right. Making sure no one was too close? then said, "Who you think she trying to impress? You see her new re-touch to her hair and that cut? Damn, wait- are her legs shaved?"

Curse me for looking down, but I looked at our coach and yeah, her legs looked fleshy shaven. And would one say glowing? Also the hair. Color was retouched and no more split ends? Very, very, surprised. Her hair stylist had to be a miracle worker. Maybe she can help Elle?

I reverted my gaze and shook my head. "All I know is that it is not for her husband. She never looks that. . .put together."

"Yeah, it's scaring me." I laughed because I was the same way. Who knew our coach was somewhat. . .presentable. Well I guess she had to be if she put a ring on Veer. "Speaking of her husband. . .how's that going? You still obsessed?"

My eyes squinted and I gave her a look. But before I could reply back to her, we heard the second whistle and that whistle meant; get off the field and go change. So we started our walk toward the locker rooms.

After a couple steps and a couple seconds to figure out my wording, I said, "I'm not obsessed." Well, was it noticeable? Shit. "It's more of a little crush. He's obviously in desperate need for some action. I mean, who's wife gets dressed up to talk to other men? You know how many single men are gonna be here for the game? A lot."

"I know. Damn, I really hope we win tonight too or we are gonna look-"

I tuned out the rest of her sentence. Sorry, Ki. Love you, but something caught my attention. Someone. Coach Epps standing near the locker rooms. Standing tall, arms crossed, eyes straight and body very much hot. Hell, how did he make clipboard holding look so sexy? He was looking at something on the clipboard, shifting through papers. Very much distracted, so this would be the perfect time for me to-

I grabbed Kiana's arm and started to walk in the direction of Veer. Once we arrived in front of that fine specimen, my legs almost gave out. Why did he have to smell so good? His scent was messing with my brain and my brain was messing with my arms and all my arms wanted to do was wrap themselves around this big man and just feel him.

Too bad when his head lifted up, our eyes met and all I saw was pure irritation. Didn't stop my smile from forming though. Or Kiana's. "Hi coach!"

"Hi Coach Epps!" Kiana also bid him a hello. Bitch, he's mine.

"Um. . .hello Ms. Washington and. . .Sevyn." Oooh say my name again and a-gain. Matter of fact, let me record it, so I can replay it later. "What brings you girls here? Your coach is back that way."

"I have a question to ask you coach. Not Ms. Taylor." Did his frown just get deeper? Was that even anymore possible?

His next words were practically grunted out. "What question?"

I brought my voice down a couple notches, practically whispering. But still with Kiana close in contact, there was no need. She still heard. Oh well. "You think about my offer? Might say yes?"

Yup she damn well heard because then she asked, "What offer? Oooh, now this just got a little more interesting."

Fuck, if I had my phone out, I would've snapped a picture of his face right now. Damn. With his head cocked to the side, his eyes hard, his mouth in a tight line, his hand gripping that clipboard like his life depended on it- he looked like a teacher who was coming to punish one of his very very bad students. Shit, did I have enough time to whip out my phone and get that picture I most desperately needed?

Nah, he spoke too soon. His tone too deep. And I liked the slight edge to his voice way toooo much.

"Ms. Washington, I need to speak with Ms. Haren alone." He was speaking to Kiana, but his eyes stayed on me the whole time. God, I was so thirsty. "Sevyn, come."

He didn't even let me 'come'. Right when Kiana turned away - after her winking at me - he wrapped one of his huge, rough, manly hands around my arm and manhandled me. I was fast walking, trying to keep with his strides and he proceeded to push me back on some random tree. I looked around and we had been here before- it was where we were last time when he yanked my underwear down. Oh, so he wanted privacy?

"You look so good today, coach." I bit my lip as I looked him up then down. Now that I was up close, I could really take in his body, his clothes, his muscles. Fuck, was that me drooling? "Did your wife tell you that today?"

"Shut up." He said while putting both of his hands on both sides of me. Now I was really consumed in him. Him and his manly arms, his addicting scent, and this tree. What more could a girl ask for?

"What was that before?" He asked that question, not me.

"What was what?" I knew what was what, who was who and what meant what.

His face inched closer to mine. "Stop playing with me. This is not a joke. You're talking about ruining a marriage here."

"A happy marriage? Nah, I would never. A marriage that is on the brink of collapse? Both spouses have wondering eyes? I don't care." A smirk formed on my face as I bit out the next sentence, "You see your wife's new hair-do? It's cute, right? I bet she has the perfect outfit picked out for tonight. Too bad you won't be the one ripping it off of her."

One of his hand latched onto my right hip, he then squeezed, hard. "What the fuck did I say about talking about my marriage?" His fingers that were situated on my hip, dug into my skin. I hoped it would leave a mark. "And you're damn right I won't be ripping it off. She'll be the one doing it because she will be the one begging for my dick. Desperate for me to pull my pants down and when I do; I'll fuck her so good next practice she'll be walking with a limp."

Damn, was I sweating or wetting? "That sounds so hot. . .me next."

His contact removed from me. His hand was positioned back on the tree and his eyes? Basically fucking furious. "The. . .fuck is wrong with you? Why won't you give up?"

I smiled, brightly. "Because I really, really want you. And I know you want me too. I don't fuck around with things that I want." I then felt it. He should have never moved closer to me. After he asked that rude question, he had advanced very very close to me. He was practically laying right up against me and I felt it. God, who wouldn't feel this damn thing?

First, I thanked God for getting me in this position. Second, I moved. And not in a way in which God would be proud of. I moved against it. My body going up then down it. His erection seemed to be growing each second. It felt so full, so whole, so big.

"Why are you hard right now?" I titled my head and whispered the following sentence in his ear, tauntingly. "You want me to help you out, coach? Direct me. I'll listen." My hips listened to Veer's dick silently pleading and moved, moved again and moved more. Sliding up then down. Down then up.

"Fuck." Things became faster. Veer brought both of his hands on my hips and guided me. Making me move faster and faster. I love it. I love helping him. I love seeing him so needy. His teeth scrapping against his bottom lip, his breathing coming out stuttered, his hands clapping tight around me and demanding me to stay here. Keeping me there. Trapping me there. But there was no reason for that, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but here.

"See, I listen coach." My fingers found his broad shoulders, I held on. Gripped. His movements not stopping. His tight hold on my hips not waving. I didn't want it to waver. I wanted to be more consumed in him and I wanted my own contact; hence my nails digging into his shoulders. "I'll get down on my knees right now and suck your dick, if you demand me to do it. I'll remove the pressure. I'll heal you better than your wife could or ever will."

Something snapped. Something woke him up. Dammit, the w word. In the blink of an eye, he was five steps away from me. His hands gone, his scent gone, he was gone. "Fuck, fuck fuck. No." He ran a hand down his face, obviously in distress. "Don't touch me again."

I rolled my eyes at that comment, a little annoyed. "I wasn't the one who first touched. You pulled me away from our friendly chat with my friend then rammed me up against some tree with you."

His looked didn't change. His feet didn't move. All he did was stare and mutter out a, "Shut up." Ha, he knew I was right. "Now just go-go." He also did the little hand movement to show me where exactly he wanted me to go and fast.

"Fine. Okay. Sure, see you." I wasn't going to stand there like a dumbass any longer. If he still wanted to ignore his desires, it was fucking fine with me. Okay, so I had a slight frown on my face as I was walking away from him and okay. . .I had been stomping my feet as I passed him by, but everything was going to be okay. I was okay with it.

And I repeated that same lie all the way back to the locker rooms. So I hadn't been okay with it, but what was I supposed to do about it? I was not going to force myself on the man. He needed to be the one to choose and if he didn't want to choose me, I would have to be. . .okay with it.

"So, how'd the talk go? You need me to run to the campus store to grab you a Plan B?" Kiana joked as I arrived face front at my locker.

"Ha, ha very funny Kiana." I didn't even spare her a glance as I started to punch in my two locker codes and opened the excessive secure metal up. "We both know that between the two of us, the one more likely to get pregnant is you. Exactly how many times did Trey forget to strap up?"

"Shut up." I heard something unwrap and finally took a look her way. She was chewing on some gummy bears. I held out my hand and gave her my best please face. She rolled her eyes and planted a few gummies in my hand then continued with her questioning. "This isn't about me. This is about you and your offer to Coach Epps. You gonna tell me what's that about?"

I chewed on a red bear, swallowed then spoke. "Nah, I hadn't thought about sharing. Just know that I got the idea from you, oh wise one."

"Okay, and if that's the case, why can't I know which brilliant idea of mine you are listening to?"

Another gummy bear went down the tube. "Because the walls have ears."

And she understood. Many people on this fucking team were eavesdroppers and always on the lookout for some gossip. Tip: never open your mouth when you're in a girl's locker room. "You suck, hoe." It was quiet for a second between us then she asked, "But, you'd tell me if something actually did happen between the two of you, right?"

I grabbed what was left out of my locker, stuffed it in my bag, then turned toward her. "Of course, you'd be the first person I tell."

She smiled. "Good, I better be. Now see ya, I got books to study before we have to meet up for the next practice."

"Wait- you studying too? I was gonna go up to my dorm and study after I'm finished here, but why don't we just go to the library together and rent one of those quiet rooms. I got a test on Monday and books to memorize. And today is literally my only free day, before Mariah get's here."

"Oh shit, that's right. I can't wait!" She tosses the empty bag of gummies into a nearby trashcan then straps her bag on one of her shoulders. "But- you not changing your mind about the party tonight? You're still not gonna go?"

"Girl, what did I just say? I need to get a whole book memorized before tomorrow if I want to pass this test. But maybe, I'll stop by after I feel confident in my studying."

"Good. You cannot leave me with Elle all night." I raised an eyebrow at her. That was her friend. "I mean she's cool, but in small douses. Tiana's going with some boy she met on Thursday and Trey and Ty are only stopping by for a second, then leaving. They have an early practice tomorrow morning."

"Okay, I'll see, but I'm making no promises." I copied her movements from before and placed my bag on my shoulders, ready to head to the shower and change out of these clothes. "I'm gonna shower, change, and I'll meet you in the library. Make sure to get a room."

And after we said our goodbyes, I placed myself in the shower and got busy. Got ready and when everything was to my liking, started on my journey to the library. Where Ki was already seated in one of the quiet rooms, reading away. Shit, these next hours were going to be a bore. But sometimes boring was needy. Especially, talking about grades.

It had been fucking boring. But at least I could state confidently that I knew most of the words and information that was going to be on the test. I still had to complete a couple worksheets and test practices sets before I could feel really confident in my work and before I could stop at that party.

But no more talking about grades, school, and all that boring shit- it was almost game time! It was fucking game day! Who knew I would feel so energized? I should've known, during all these years that I have been here, this school had a way of making game day feel like an official holiday. There were multiple announcements about the game throughout the whole school day. Many, many, many posters. Our mascot had been running around campus like a damn fool; inside, outside, in the quad, on the field, everywhere. It was a hype day today. Even the students were excited. Game day had a way of bringing the best out of people.

Game day brought the worst out in coach. When we had completed our final practice before the game, I was surprised my ears hadn't blown off. Luckily, it only took three tries and she had felt like we had did it to the best of her liking. We had done amazing this morning, but she was the coach so I guess, I had to listen to her. Boo.

The whole team was now planted in the locker room. We were putting on our uniforms, styling our hair very cute, shinning our legs - some people were shaving -, doing our makeup, dazzling shit up with rhinestones, had the lip gloss glowing and most in importantly, tying our shoes. It was going to be a good game and a good night. I had faith.

Coach came in later and gave us a pep talk and some words of wisdom. . .yada yada. Fifteen minutes later, we were walking on the field which was filed up to the max, even some people were standing by the gate. Bright lights were on. Our colors were dominant in the bunch. I saw popcorn stands, cotton candy stands, beverage stand, our school 'swag' had their own table, selling school t-shits, flags, signs, hats, and more. Damn, it was exciting. I hope my mom had made it safely to her seat.

Cheerleads arrived first on the field. We came in shouting, chanting, and hyping the crowd up. Mostly our side. Football players came out next, first the opposing team; Ohio state (Boo) then our team; Oakwilde University (Yesss). The boys came onto the field, running, chanting and hype; same as us. Coaches were next. But since all the spotlights moved to the field, they were sadly hidden by the shadows. But I saw him. I saw Veer- wearing the school's official gear. A Oakwilde University football coach shirt, a Go Bisons hat (Yes, our mascot was a Bison) and some black Nikes? I think I saw the swoosh.

Coach Epps arrived on the same side as us in no time. He walked and walked, power in his stride, and arrived at the water station, which was placed right in the middle. I watched as he moved his head around all over, taking in the whole stadium and how many people came. He mistakenly looked our way, and our eyes latched- chills, chills I tell you. I smiled his way and mouthed a, Good luck then moved my hand in a up and down motion. A friendly reminder that he has a chance to get that sucky sucky. He wasn't pleased with the reminder though. He scowled my way then swiftly turned and made his way on the field, probably to talk to his players one last time.

"You're a mess." I jumped, startled by Kiana and her annoying laugh. "Your lucky his wife is very occupied or I bet she would've caught you red handed."

"Yes, oh so very lucky." I replied. Sarcasm spurring through. "Now what do you mean she's very occupied-"

My sentence died at my tongue as I finally placed my eyes on the lady who so-calls herself the wife of Veer Epps. This had to be some sort of inside joke. Did he once tell her that he gets off when other men talk to his wife? Why the fuck was she always flirting with some man in plain sight? Like right in front of her husband too?

She had on this custom made dress with the words, OakWilde University on front and Best Coach on back, painted with our school colors. Did I mention the dress was very short? It was almost the same length as our skirts. Her hair was styled in a - forgive me when I say - a cute slick bun. Her makeup wasn't half bad either. The man that was next to her looked okay. He wasn't as sexy as her husband, but her standards weren't too lowered down.

Coach Taylor's mouth was moving a mile a minute. The man that was not her husband just looked very pleased? to be in her presence. Very shocking. Okay, fuck- I will admit that coach wasn't all that bad looking and her body was very much in shape, so it wasn't that shocking why all these men were gravitating toward her. But the woman was married for christ sake.

"Why does she do this when her husband is not even ten feet away? She is entertaining another man while her husband is trying to coach a whole field of boys. Does she have any shame?"

"Do you have any shame?" I pointed a look at Ki. Excuse me? She knew that I had none. "Did you forget what you just implied to her husband, not even five minutes ago?"

"Hush, no time for common sense. It's time to catch that cheater. Who knows what she does when her husband is at home and she meets some man that she finds attractive?"

"Good point. But right now, all we can do is just shake our heads and give her side eyes. She's not technically cheating."

I raised my eyebrow at her. What more proof does one need?

"Look, I agree something definitely is wrong with the lady, but Veer hasn't said shit about it. If he was truly bothered, they probably wouldv'e had a talk at home and she would not continue doing it." What did I say? It was no time for common sense, Ki! "Laughing and talking with other men. . .it's not really cheating. And maybe he sees it that way too?"

"Fuck, fine, whatever. It's nun of my business anyway." Wasn't it though? Why did I have a Cheater Buster badge then? "But, if I ever catch that lady kissing or inappropriately touching a man- I will be the first one to report it to Veer."

Oops, I guess I said something stupid because a stupid smirk formed on Kiana's face. "Veer, huh? So, both of you guys are on first name basis with each other?"

"Funny question-" And my rebuttal was cut off by the sound of a whistle blowing. The game was starting. Players were positioning. Referees were about to start referring. Coaches were about to start coaching. And cheer was going to do what it did best: get a crowd up and out their seats.

Fast forward four hours, I was now in my dorm diving deep into my books. Want some insight on what went down before I got home? Fine. Well long story made short; we won! I almost had lost hope during the first half of the game. Before half time, we were tied up with Ohio. It was 1 to 1. I guess the boys got inspired by our cheer stunts or something because during the third quarter, it was tough shit. They had made a touchdown scoring them some nice points on the board. Then during the forth quarter, they were playing defense really well, the other team didn't score at all. It had been a good night and a good game.

After the game, it was chill. I said hello to my mom and her friend and asked them how they liked the game and so on. I hung out a little with my friend group, then decided it was time to get my study on if I wanted to stop by the party before five am.

I did see Veer and his wife chatting on the side, near the cotton candy stands. She was smiling and he was not. But what was new about that? They didn't look like they hated each other, but then I saw Coach Taylor call over her friend- shocker I now, but this time it was a girl. Then all I saw were the two ladies mouth moving. Curious, my legs moved in their direction and I caught two sentences of their conversation.

Okay, I will call you tomorrow honey. It's ladies night!

Oh shit. Any married women who said, Ladies night meant that they were about to go cheat. And yes I was right. Go ask your mother, grandmother, and aunty.

Now, as I said before, I was seated in my dorm room. Sitting in the office chair that was connected to my desk, studying away. A cosy night in, some would say. I had changed out of my uniform and put on a tie dye matching pair of sweatshirt and shorts. I still had my hair fit and makeup on because I was planning on stopping by that party later. And when I did get ready it, all I would have to do now was pick an outfit. Hair and makeup already done.

Two hours later, I felt pretty confident in my studies. I took multiple practice test, read through the whole long ass book in one sitting and memorized many other words. I was ready. I would also go over it again on Monday, but for tonight, I felt pretty good in myself. If I studied anymore, my brain would grow feet and jump out my head and head to the damn party their own-self. Which was what I needed to do right now- get ready to par-tay.

I got up from my seat and for the second time tonight, I was startled. Four hard knocks came from my door. Was it, Ki? Why didn't she call or text before? You always needed to text someone you were stopping by, especially at night. Well morning in my case. It was one thirty am. Who knocked on someones door at one am?

My question was answered as I opened the door- God, my dumbass should've checked the peephole before answering it, but who would've thought that Coach Epps would be on the other side of it?

Coach Epps who was wearing a black baseball cap, shielding his face. Suited in an all black tracksuit. Wait- was he trying to blend in? Trying not to get caught walking up those dorm steps? He should've wore camouflage set. Duh.

"Let me in, before someone sees."

I smirked his way. Taking note of his hard expression, pump lips, and height. I cranked my head up, a couple inches, and then took in his eyes; which look very fuckable. Was it even possible to fuck an eyeball? "What's the password?"

Yup, you guessed it, his face expression stayed solid. Unbreakable. "Let me the fuck in, Sevyn."

"Woah, do I have to call the RA to get you escorted out? Never demand a lady to open her doors or her walls." My smirk transformed into a full smile. I was really happy that he was here though. Under any circumstance. "You're lucky I like it. And the password was big dick, but nonetheless come in."

I extended my hand, the door opened wider and the lion stalked right in. Would I be considered a gazelle then? If I was being honest, I considered myself more of a lioness. He wasn't necessary preying on me. I was the one who lead him in.

Four minutes of silence passed, then I heard him bolt out, "If we're going to do this, I want no talking."

I leaned back against the shut down, knees suddenly feeling loosey goosey. Was this about to happen? Was this really about to happen?

I mentally calmed myself, I needed to chill. Yes I was a cheerleader and excitement was always required, but I swore if I started chanting, Yes dick! Yes Veer, give me the dick! he would report me to the authorities and then I would just become a convict; with no dick, no more cheerleading, and more important no dick.

"If we are going to do what? What about your wife, coach?" Okay I liked to play with him. Sue me.

It happened fast. One minute I was watching him step toward me and then next I was face-to-face with the wooden front door. His hands found my hips (I trembled) and he had abruptly turned me around, making me forget exactly what made him so mad. What? Was I rambling on about why Toni Collette deserved a grammy again?

My mind went blank once I felt him press up against me. And the funny thing about senses was when one goes black - Ie: my eyesight, my eyes closed - the others advance high. Most dominate sense, against all the rest, was touch. He flattened against me and Goddamn, I was a lucky girl. For the second time today, I was feeling his little friend grow. Or should I say big brother? No, monstrous seemed like a better fit.

His swelling erection hitting my bottom, determined. It felt like he was determined to show me something. And if that something meant his dick, I would greatly snatch up a chair, sit at my desk, and listen as he gave me a lesson on the measures for dealing with his monstrous, colossal dick.

He shoved his mouth against one of my ears and rasped out, "You feel it? You knew exactly what you were doing all these weeks, this morning, tonight. Playing with my dick, huh?" He planted his big, thick bulge right in between my covered cheeks then slid up. . .then down. "Especially in these fucking shorts. You're just looking for a punishment. I'll grant your wish, cheerleader. Now be a good little student and suck your coach off."

He then backs away from me. No more contact. No more dirty talk. No more heavenly manly scent. I was mad. Then I became happy when his hands repositioned themselves on my hips (I trembled again) and he had me face him.

His hand inched out, his warm fingers were placed on my lips and I stared into his fucking hypnotizing eyes as his thumb moved right and left against my bottom lip. God, I never wanted to suck someone's thumb so bad before, and I had been in the presence of Usher one time.

My mouth opened a bit and I swooshed my tongue against his finger, to try to convey the message I want it in me. Like now. He didn't appreciate it and/or ignored it. His fingers trailed down my face, igniting flames in the process, and he gripped my chin in a tight hold. His pressure had my head advancing down - our eyes disconnecting - and my gaze now located on his bulge that was practically sprouting from his pants.

"My dick is hurting. Get on your fucking knees and take care of it, cheerleader." His touch removed from me and he placed it on his pants, his zipper, and proceeded to unzip the material. He whispered out a, "Fuck my wife." and that was all that I needed.

"Yes, of course, yes, yes."

All the words I desperately needed to hear and more. . .those were it. I had the pleasure of pulling his pants fully down. Took pleasure in tugging his boxers down and finally uncovering the Krabby Patty secret formula.

His dick.

His dick was out- You know when you're watching tv and you see that commercial for some mouthwatering hamburger? (Fucking vegans. . .imagine a good looking tree branch) And it looks so delicious that you just want to take a big bite out of your tv screen? That's exactly what I was feeling like. I wanted to take a big bite out of Veer's long, thick, veiny dick. Was that weird?

"You just gonna stare at it? Get to working, pom-poms."

"I-just-God-I-" My words were tumbling. How in the hell was it possible for a dick to be this big? This long? This thick? Did he have to get his pants tailored? Where did he buy his condoms?

"Get. To. Fucking. Work. You promised me that mouth and I want it now."

Shit. Needed to put my money where my mouth was. And he was lucky my mouth was big as fuck. Because when I say that I stretched that shit and descended down on him like a horny fisherman looking for sour pussy- I did exactly that.

I sucked, sucked and sucked. His dick seemed to be enlarging even more inside my mouth. It still felt thick, wet, and delicious. Again, was it weird that I thought his dick was delicious?

Me being the bitch that I was, I fell back. Slowly sliding down the inches until I reached the tip. The inflated head which was leaking with moisture. I internally liked my lips, more than ready to lick it all up. My tongue landed on the sensitive tip and I licked, licked, licked like it was my own personal lollipop.

His self control popped. One second his hands were down by his side, the next one was lopped around my bun and one palm flat on the door. His pressure on my head had me sliding back down, taking most of his length back into my mouth. Normally I didn't like head-pushers, but he was lucky that I too was desperate to deep throat.

My hands wanted to join in on the party, so I gave them the job of massaging the balls. Both hands latched onto the heavy things and I yanked, circled and teased while my mouth was still doing the motions of back and forth, back and forth. He liked it. He loved it. He groaned out a loud curse and I swore I almost came then and there.

"Fuck, you weren't kidding. You're a dirty dick sucker." That also didn't help me with not busting open like an overly hit piñata. My candy wanted to spill out, my willpower wanted to spill out, my control wanted to spill out. Last one spilled out as he grunted out another set of tempting words. "You sucked off a lot of men in your lifetime? Better not have been any of my players or I swear, next practice I'll make you suck my dick right in front of each and every one of them."

Once again, was it really weird that I really wanted him to do that? My hands moved from his body - my mouth now working overtime - and I dragged them down my own. Dragged and dragged until I reached my cotton shorts. Fitted a hand inside my underwear and squeezed. Then rubbed, all down my drenched slit as imagined his threat becoming true. An audience watching us as I sucked his dick. God, why was that so hot?

"Fuck." The hand that was in her hair became tighter. His cursing became louder. His length traveled deeper inside my mouth. I moaned, groaned and pleaded. My bopping movements becoming more aggressive, even deeper, trying to get this man to come. He was close. "Fuck, you're a bad girl. Sucking off a married man, you got no shame?"

His words got me fucking hotter. Anymore talk and I knew I was going to be ejecting my lava all over this dorm room floor.

But still, he continued with the dirty talk. "What if I said that I wanted to keep you? You would need to work on your hiding skills though. My wife likes to come into my office everyday after practice. And after a long day of practice, the one thing I need is to get my dick sucked. Would that work for you? Could you fit under my desk, short skirt? I'll lick that pussy after she leaves- fuuuck."

"Yhhhhsssssss." Shit, was that conveying what I wanted it to convey? Which was a yes, yes, fuck yes.

"That's right. Keep." His hips moved, plunging into my mouth, deeper. "Fucking." Another plunge. "Sucking." Another plunge. I removed my hands from under me and placed them on his bottom, trying to be leveled. Eventhough I was feeling the complete opposite. My mouth started to fucking collapse. Spit started to run, my jaw became undone, my cheeks were sore- was I actually sucking Coach Epp's big dick right now?

I drew back- no I wasn't stopping this dream just yet, I just had another trick up my sleeve before he collapsed. I drew some spit to my hand, re-placed my mouth to his monster cock and stationed my wet hand between his two butt cheeks and slid up, then down. My mouth bopping: back and forth. My hand: slipping down then up. It was a devilish dance. I was lucky that Satan approved. His loud grunting, his tight hold on my hair, and his erratic breathing confirmed it.

"Goddamn, you know how to get me so hot." A seething growl was heard a second later. "I love that mouth. I need this mouth. You gonna let me fuck this mouth everyday, cheerleader?"

Was it possible to nod while sucking dick? Well I tried to do the impossible. Hope he got the Goddamn message.

"You should have said no. You should have never let me in. You should have never let me touch you. Never let me stick my dick into that perfect mouth because now, I want to keep it. You save this for me. Only me." Don't say those words to me, I wanted to shout. They make me crazy. "Now continue congratulating me on my win. I'm already seeing stars, now I want to come down that throat and make you taste some winning team dick."

My head bopping only escalated. Back and forth, back and forth. My two hands were brought to the back of his knees and I took it all and more. Deeper and deeper. Everything now messy. Things now filthy. Our unmoral act was fucking disgusting. I love it. My eyes lifted to look at the other sinner and fuck, I was lost. With the way his eyes closed shut, the way he roughly thrusted into my mouth, with the way he looked so out of control, by my doing- I was lost.

He shoved, he rammed, he fucked my face then smashed a flat palm against my door and shouted out that he was about to release. Release all down my throat or I needed to move. I didn't move. I sucked, he cursed then unleashed all down my throat.

"Swallow it. Swallow it all."

I did and I took pleasure in doing it. His taste was hot and fifthly, like this act. I love it.

I opened my eyes, he opened his. He removed himself from my mouth, eyes not meeting my own. But I caught a little something between the lines. And that something that was displayed was the opposite of how I was feeling. Fuck him.

He slid his pants up, zipped his zipper up, eyes stayed up and away from me. Then we met. I hated that we met. His eyes were split into two: one side flying high, another side: trying to already write his wrongs. Fuck me.

One word was spoken out of his mouth as he readjusted his hat, turned on the doorknob and exited out of my room. "Goodnight."

a/n: so...uh..yeah, um, yeah so um...how are the clouds looking?

SORRY i know this chpt was a little rusty, i haven't written a smutty scene in so long, so please be gracious with me

anyways THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT OF YOUR DAY & READING ! hope u liked this chpt !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 8.5K 54
Melody just graduated high school and her best friend left for the summer. Bored with no one to talk to she logs in online. She enters a chat room to...
165K 7.1K 38
(Can Be Read As A Standalone) They say what's forbidden is more tempting. I couldn't agree more. A mere student of mine, that's all Verena Satori was...
1.8K 113 23
**𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄!** 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫... 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 �...
17.5K 436 34
"You don't know what you are getting yourself into." Y/N whispered against his lips. He was so close, but yet so far. "And my intentions tell me to...