Rise of the Titans - Douxie x...

By pinkie03pie

The book you've all been waiting for! The sequel to Wizards - Douxie x OC 1! Rise of the Titans - Douxie x OC... More

Chapter 2: A little break
Chapter 3: What are we dealing with?
Chapter 4: The Titans
Chapter 5: NARI
Chapter 6: The Ninth Configuration
Extra Chapter 1
Extra chapter 2
Extra Chapter 3
Extra Chapter 4
Extra chapter 5
PREQUEL

Chapter 1: Train chaos

3K 50 38
By pinkie03pie

Chapter 1: Train chaos

Mailins pov:

Douxie, Nari and I are currently sitting in a Subway in New York. Archie is a bird right now, Douxies leg is bouncing anxiously and Nari is humming and playing with her potted plant.

Instead of my dress I am now wearing Jeans with a simple white pullover that fades into rosé at the bottom. The sleeves are getting wider at my wrists. 

(A/n: Imagine this in white fading into rosé)

"This is a bad idea." My husband says and gets up from his seat.

I sigh. Nari grabs Douxies hand.

"No. No more running, Douxie." She says stubbornly.

"No more running." Douxie repeats, smiles and sits back down.

I smile softly at the two.

"Thanks for calming him down, Nari." I whisper to her. She nods at me.

Suddenly frost creeps up the Windows. My eyes widen in fear.

My breath picks up with my fear and I can see myself exhaling as the air turns colder.

Douxie notices, shoots me a worried look and turns to the window next to him, feeling the frost.

"Can you feel it too?" He asks us.

I nod as Nari answers "They're here."

Frost encloses us from one side while the other train car side starts to melt.

Douxie and I get up and we pull Nari with us.

"Here we go." Douxie says as he steps back from the half of the train that's melting.

We can hear Bellrocs chanting get closer as she closes in on us.

Douxie quickly opens the door, and we get into the train car behind us, away from Bellroc.

We instantly slip on Skraels ice.

"Nari. Nari." Skrael sings eerily.
"We have tracked you down and we are bringing you back." He continues.

Douxie gets up and summons his staff with shouting "Causa crepitus!"

"Magna torna tuess!" With the spell he loosens the screws of the train's interior and throws it at Skrael, blocking his path.

Bellroc approaches us from behind while chanting.

"Nari, you've been a naughty girl." They growl.

Nari glares at her.

"You are coming back with us." She says while walking towards us.

Douxie uses the same spell he just used on Skrael on her.

Both blow the trains interior away.

"You cannot hide from us forever." Bellroc growls.

"Well, who said we were hiding?" Douxie asks smugly.

A shadow portal opens above us, and Jim jumps out, weapon at the ready.

"Trollhunter!" Bellroc shouts and shoots a fire beam. Douxie, Nari and I duck down in time.

"Nope. Now I hunt wizards." Jim says while deflecting the fire with his shield. Then he runs at her.

Skrael yells from behind us, shooting ice daggers.

Douxie holds his staff, my hands glow rosé, we're ready to counter-attack when another portal opens. The shards vanish into it and Claire jumps out.

"Cutting it a bit close don't you think?" Douxie asks.

"You try opening a shadow portal on a Subway going 55 miles an hour." Claire yells back annoyed.

Skrael shoots again but I form a large shield in time. Nari shoots out her plant at him, but he cuts it away.

Jim continues fighting Bellroc behind us. They manage to shoot him down while nearly burning Archie.

Jim grunts in pain. Douxie and I continue to shield us from Skrael while Claire yells at Archie.

"Go! Remember the plan!"

"Got it!" Archie responds and makes his way to the front of the train.

"Where's the ray? Why didn't we stop?" Claire asks confused.

"We haven't slowed down at all!" Jim says while reactivating his shield.

Bellroc shoots a fire Ring at them. Claire opens a shadow portal, and the fire Ring gets shot back out at Skrael.

Skrael growls and shoots an ice beam at us. I reflect it with my shield.

I hear Jim yell in pain as he gets thrown back against hot metal.

Suddenly a blue light emits from below, canceling the magic.

"It's working!" Claire says relieved "their magic's gone!"

Skrael falls to the ground. Douxie grins and knocks him back with his staff.

After a few seconds the blue light vanishes again, and the magic is back.

Bellroc erupts into flames and she and Jim continue to fight on the roof.

Claire and I attack Skrael with our magic but he shields himself.

Douxie tries to get a hit on him from behind but gets thrown back.

"Uh, you might want to know, we're all going to die." Archie warns us.

I turn towards him and through the window I see that we're heading for a turn. My eyes widen.

"Honey!" I turn back to Douxie. "The trains too fast! We're gonna crash at the next turn if we don't stop it!" I yell panicked.

"Shit! You're right love!" He says as he notices the turn as well.

The trains crashes over the railing and goes flying.

"Oh no! Come on! Come on! Come on!" Douxie looks through the spells on his bracelet. He finds the right one and shoots boards on front of the train, creating new train tracks. We crash a bit less and thankfully don't die.

Douxie and I climb out as sparks of electricity fly around.

"Where's Nari?" Douxie asks worriedly. People crowd around us, pulling out their phone and start filming.

He helps me up "Are you alright love?" He asks worriedly in a soft tone.

"I'm fine." I reassure him and manage small smile.

"Douxie! Mailin!" Claire calls out as she helps Nari walk.

"Nari you're ok!" I sigh relieved, run to her and hug her.

"Are you alright as well your highness?" Nari asks as we pull back from the hug.

I nod "I'm alright, glad you're ok, and I told you to call me Mailin."

Nari giggles "Right, sorry your- uh I mean- Mailin."

The train explodes behind us, and the people scream in fear.

Douxie gets thrown forward from the shock wave.

"Douxie?!" I call out worriedly and am about to run towards him but-

"I'm fine Mailin!" He immediately responds and holds out a hand, signaling me not to come over "Stay there! Protect Nari!"

Bellroc floats up and Skrael encases Toby and Arrgh in ice. He floats up behind them.

"Nari."

"No!" I yell out angrily and stand in front of Nari protectively "You can't have her!" My eyes glow rosé as my hands get engulfed in an aura of the same color.

"And who's going to stop us?" Skrael asks. He activates his powers and shoots an ice beam.

I brace myself for the impact when Claire jumps in front of me, taking the hit. She's thrown against a train wagon and lands on the ground, unconscious.

"Claire!" I kneel next to her, checking for injuries.

Bellroc uses that moment to pull Nari towards her.

"No! Nari!" I shout worriedly.

"No!" Nari grunts and shoots out her plant, trying to hold onto it. Bellroc evaporates it.

Douxie grabs her just in time.

"I've got you!"

Claire groans in pain, regaining consciousness. I help her up.

"Claire! Can you get her out of here?" Douxie asks her.

Claire tries but she's all out of magic. The crowd around us gets closer as they try to film, disrupting Claire.

"Hey! Get back! Back up! You're not helping!" I yell annoyed and try to push them back.

Bellroc entraps some of the bywatchers in a Ring of fire. They scream in fear.

"Let go, or the humans perish." Bellroc says to Douxie.

"And so will your friends." Skrael adds.

"Come on! Come on! Come on!" My husband chants, trying to pull Nari back.

Archie sighs in defeat "Douxie, you have to let go."

"We can't let them take Nari!" He yells back, struggling.

"Come on! Come on!" He's struggling more and more, and my eyes widen in fear as I hear him say in realization

"But they can take me." His bracelet glows and so do his and Naris eyes.

"NO!" I yell out as tears gather in my eyes. I run towards them, but Skrael and Bellroc already vanished in a tornado. Taking Nari, or should I say my husband, with them.

I fall to my knees, my eyes wide in shock as tears roll down my cheeks. I couldn't move. I had lost him, again...

Nari hops down next to me in Douxies body.

The others walk towards us.

Claire doesn't seem to have noticed what spell just took place yet and speaks.

"Douxie, I couldn't protect Nari. I'm sorry."

"Yes, you did." Nari giggles. She then turns to me.

"I'm sorry Mailin, but this was necessary. He knew it was the only way."

"I know." I sigh and stand back up "Sorry for breaking down, I just couldn't bear the feeling of losing the love of my life all over again."

"I understand." She hugs me "I know I'm not him but-"

I cut her her off by hugging back tightly.

Nari softly smiles at me "It's going to be ok; we'll get him back."

"Put your hands up! You're under arrest!" Ruins our cute moment.

We hurriedly get up, part and do as they say as the police surrounds us.

(A/n: Next chapter hopefully tomorrow! It's a real struggle to write when you've had writers block and absolutely no motivation whatsoever for over a year now!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 57 12
Trollhunters krexie cute fanfic "Don't worry, just as my big sister said, our stars will align." Krel says. He leans in and gives a loving kiss to Do...
4.9K 202 37
Douxie had been given strict orders by Merlin to not engage with the children of the gods, and he'd followed that rule dutifully for eight-hundred ye...
5.6K 120 14
You didn't think it was over, did you? This is a sequel to my previous Narnia story The Choice, if you haven't read it already, what are you waiting...
1.3K 48 13
Hisirdoux (Douxie) Casperan x Female reader POV: you have the ability to control weather elements and see what people are doing through cameras ROTT...