Tied To You

By Wibbit2020

This is the same magical Boiling Isles you know, but... Everybody has a red glowing string around their ring... More

Chapter 1
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Heyyyyyyy-

Chapter 16

1.4K 53 37
By Wibbit2020

Luz's POV:

"So Luz! What the big plannnnn!"

"Yeah Luz! Who are we pranking!"

"What materials do we need? Doro snakes? Humming bass? Keiro tundras?! Oh it's keiro tundras isn't it, oh that's sick! I love it!"

"She's obviously going to use glitter dumbass! Glitter and stick traps!"

Edric and Emira went back and fourth on plans and ideas, but I already had my plan.

A perfect, fiendishly clever, plan!

"Guy's! I already have a plan! And it's a good one! We need to go talk to Gus and see if he has some stuff I need!"

The two looked at each other with exited smiles.

"We're on it!" The two spoke at once, running off once again, carrying me with them.

Do they even know where Gus lives-

Where are they trying to go?

I mean... They're heading in the right directions.

Time skip

"Gusss!" Edric knocked on the door repeatedly, his hand still making the knocking motion when the door swung open.

"Gus! There you are!" I cheered.

"Luz! Whaaatttt, are you doing here with Edric and Emira-"

"Do you have a bucket?" I cut him off mid sentence.

"A bucket?" He repeated back to me like a parrot.

"Yeah, we're with him. A what?" Emira chimed in.

Gus looked at me blankly for a moment before quickly perking up.

"Of course I have a bucket! Of course it's not a human bucket, but I got a bucket! Be right back!" He chanted before scampering off into the hallway, tripping over the carpet on the wood floors slightly.

Ed and Em stood and stared at me awkwardly as I waited.

"I thought we were pranking people-"

"Yeah, I thought we were pranking people."

The two stood in confusion, looking at me for answers.

"Oh we are. Do either one of you know, where I can get paint? About enough paint to fill... Sayyyy, maybe a bucket?" I looked up at the two, seeing their smiles grow.

"It will be nooo problem at all." Ed snickered.

"I'm back!" Gus came around the corner, stumbling over the small crease in the carpet he made before holding the bucket up in front us.

"You can borrow it! Just as long as you return it! And if you can't return it back to me, I expect to have another bucket given to me. Even if it's not the same bucket as before!" He smiled proudly, sticking the bucket in my hands.

"Thanks Gus! You're a life saver!"

I started running down the sidewalk, Ed and Em running after me.

Another time skip. They at the school, and they got all the stuff. I know that I'm lazy-

The three of us stood by the window of the school. A window that had been cracked open and left open.

"Lady's first!" Edric dramatically gestured to the window, looking nervous to step through.

Em and I exchanged a glance before she walked over and pushed Ed through the window, a loud yelp coming from him.

It's now or never I guess.

Once I get the proof that I'm risky, Barkus, Jebro, and Viney will totally think I'm cool!

I just got to remember that to keep me motivated!

Emira stepped through the window while I climbed in straight after her.

"This place looks so cool without any people in it!" Edric pumped his fists in the air, leaning over the railings to look down at the other floors.

"Maybe if you actually came to school early to do the extra work you were given, you would know what this looks like dimwit!" Emira said while flicking Ed in the shoulder.

"Guys come on! We got work to do!" I squealed, slightly hopping in excitement.

I've never done something like this! The adrenaline feels soooo cool!

Sure, it's a little scary knowing we might get caught and be put in detention or worse, be expelled or dissected, but it's still cool!

Ed and Em held their items, nodding at me and leading me down to the principals office.

I've been there a few times, but I can never get over how big this school is!

Every turn, there's another turn that lead to the last turn you just went. It's very confusing-

Ed swung the ropes that he held in small circles while walking, whistling a small tune.

I'll admit, it was kinda catchy. If I were ever a tv character, or dare I say, main character, if want that to be my theme song.

'Du du du du duuuuuuuuuuuu, dun dun dun, du du du du duuuuuuuuu, dun dun dun, du du du duuuuuuuuuu-'

"Here we are cutie." Em winked in my direction once we arrived, a small blush forming on my face.

"Ahahhhh ha ha..."

Edric formed a spell circle around the lock, a few click noises following before the door slowly cracked open.

"Woah... Lock magic!"

Jogging into the room, Ed and Em followed after.

"Em, you fill this bucket up with paint and tie one end of the rope to it! Ed, you find something else to pivot the rope on so that we can pull it up! I'll be working on the trigger system!" I pointed a thumb at my chest.

"Got it!" The two said in unison, immediately getting to work.

This is going to be ammmaaaziinnggg!

I can't wait to see the look on Bumps face!

I don't know if Willow and Gus would be on board with this prank though... Gus, maybe for the laughs. Willow, probably not-

And Amity, DEFINITELY not.

Would Amity hate me if I did this? I'd hope not. I just got her as a friend! She just stopped glaring at me in the halls, I don't want that to go back to normal!

I slid a chair over to the door, stepping on it so I could reach the top of the frame.

Sure, let's say that Amity did end up hating me for this prank, which I doubt would happen, I'd still have Willow and Gus!

Even if I just really... Really... Want Amity as a friend...

What if Willow and Gus end up hating me too? What then?

Will I have no friends?

Of course I'll have King, Eda and Hooty, but what about school friends. My Hexside buddies!

I placed a directed fire glyph on top of the door frame, getting back off the chair.

What if they all end up hating me for this prank? Even Eda and King!

Eda and King may like pranks, but they worked so hard to get me into this school, and what if they get mad at me for risking getting kicked out?

"Luz! It's all set up! Let's get out of here!" Emira cheered, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the room with Edric following behind us.

"WOO! Let's goooo! Luz I gotta hand it to you! You know how to make a good prank!" Ed ran through the hall laughing loud enough to put an echo through the walls.

"He's right Luz! Is that some sort of human prank?" Em smiled, turning another corner.

"Yeah. I guess it was..."

I'm kinda regretting this-

Maybe this is what those three meant when they said I'm not a risk taker.

They were right, weren't they-

Maybe we should go back and clean it up.

"Titans heart! Bumps office is going to be red for weeks!" Em laughed along with Ed.

"The colour of the paint isn't going to be near the shade of red that his face is!" Ed pointed a finger at his face.

"That so true! Okay, okay! On a scale of 1 to mittens, how red do you bet his face is going to be?"

Ed paused, think for a second before snickering. "About as red as the devils back!"

"So a solid 8!"

The two let out a loud mischievous chuckle.

This is a bad idea. This is a bad idea. This is a bad idea. This is a bad idea...

"What are you three doing here?!"

A voice rang out in the halls, stopping both Ed and Em from their fit of laughter.

I turned to face the doorway and...

My life is over-

I knew we should have gotten rid of it! Why didn't I just listen to me?

Ed smiled, speaking up.

"Oh hey mittens!"

Not proof read.

BDADADADADSDADDADA.

Have a good day, and thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3.7K 44
Beta Au : in which I imagine them as the ages 18/19. Amity Blight, top student. She prefers to be alone and only hangs out with her friend, Boscha, b...
3.3K 63 2
(X-posted from AO3) Going into heat was nothing new to Amity. She'd gone through the process at least once a year for the past three years. Her first...
120K 3.2K 40
Amity's breath hitches in her throat, and she doesn't speak. "Can I kiss you?" Luz asks, her breath tickling Amity's lips. Without any hesitation Ami...
120K 3.3K 23
When Luz returns to the Boiling Isles, her feelings towards her best friend, top student Amity Blight, haven't changed. But both are too afraid to co...