The Black Rose | Crankiplier...

By AminahDreamz

"šˆ š°ššš§š­ š­šØ š¦ššš¤šž šŒššš«š¤ š¬š®šŸšŸšžš« ššš§š š­š”šž šžššš¬š¢šžš¬š­ š°ššš² š­šØ ššØ š­š”ššš­," šƒļæ½... More

INTRODUCTION
1| GLASSES
2| DOWNTOWN
3| OFFER
5| WEIRD BEHAVIOR
6| ARGUING
7| SILVER KEY
8| THE ROSE
9| NIGHTMARE
10| DISTRACTION
11| TERRORS
12| TEN MINUTES
13| SCARRING
14| ROAD TRIP
15| PET NAMES
16| NEAR
17| ALCINA
18| PURPLE SHIRT
19| PINEAPPLE PIZZA
20| MISSING
21 | THE TRUTH
22 | CELINE
23| SEAN
24 | THE BLACK ROSE
25 | FINALE
SEQUEL COVER & INFO

4| MOVING

396 9 5
By AminahDreamz

Ethan's pov

"You sure you want to move in with Mark? You've only known him for like two months." Tyler said as I placed another box of stuff in my car.

"You keep asking me that. Is there something wrong with him or something I should know about?" I questioned, leaning against my car.

"No, it's just so sudden. You sure you don't want to wait it out a bit?"

"If you're going to miss me, you can just say it." I mused, smirking.

Tyler rolled his eyes playfully. "Are you kidding? I can finally have girls over." He said jokingly.

I scoffed, "yeah, sure, Tyler. I'm sure the girls will start flooding in once the only handsome one in the house is gone." I retorted.

"That one just hurt, man."

Both of us shared a laugh. "For real though, you're sure about this?"

I nodded, heading back inside the house for another box.

"It's not like I won't come over. Someone needs to keep you're ego under control."

"If you think mine is bad then wait till you see Mark's." He chided.

After Tyler helped me get the rest of my stuff in the car, I got in, saying goodbye to Tyler before driving away.

It wasn't long before I arrived at Mark's house.

He had set aside today to help me get moved in.

Mark's pov

I heard Ethan pull up in the driveway, so I quickly closed my notebook and walked outside, watching as Chica ran past me and into the yard.

Ethan got out of his car, opening the door to the backseat.

"How was Tyler? Did he cry?" I joked, grabbing a box.

Ethan laughed, grabbing a box. "Just about."

We made small talk as we set the boxes in Ethan's room. I was interested in how he was going to decorate it.

"I'm pretty sure there's just one box left. I'll go down and get it real quick." Ethan said, heading downstairs before I could protest.

I'm glad he chose today to move in because it wasn't super hot outside.

Ethan came back up after a few minutes, holding the last box.

He didn't have as much stuff as I thought he was going to, but then again he had just got out of college a few months ago.

"Do you need help unpacking or are you good?" I asked him.

He gave me a light smile and shook his head. "I'm good, but thanks. I'll probably be down in a bit."

"Alright, I'll probably order dinner, is there anything specific that you want?"

"Anything's fine with me."

Ethan's pov

Mark walked down the stairs saying something about Chinese food.

I huffed, taking a look at all of the boxes I had to put up.

^^^

Five hours later, my room was almost completely unpacked.

I sighed, standing up and popping my neck and fingers.

I figured I would go see what Mark was up to since I hadn't seen him in a few hours.

I walked out of my room, noticing the room that Mark told me not to worry about.

I really wanted to know what was in there, but I pushed that urge aside.

I walked down the stairs, walking into the living room. Mark was on the couch, doing something on his phone.

I sat on the opposite side of the couch, getting his attention.

"How's the unpacking going?" He asked, setting his phone down.

"It's going pretty good. I think I can finish it tomorrow."

"That's good. Also the food will be here soon. I got a little bit of everything cause I wasn't sure what you liked."

We passed time by making small talk, talking about random things that came to mind.

Soon enough the food arrived. There was a lot of food, so I had to help him grab it all.

I sat on the other couch this time just so that we had enough room to sort through the food.

"So..you got any house rules for me?"

Mark hummed in confusion.

"Since I live here now, I'm sure there are some things you don't want me to do or something like that?"

Mark looked at his food, thinking.

"Uh, that room at the end of the hallway..don't go in it– and there are boxes in the basement, don't mess with those either." He said.

"..okay, anything else?" I asked him.

He paused, looking at the basement door, which was kinda visible from where we were.

"No..no that should be it."

I'll respect Mark's rules because I'm a good roommate, but I was curious to what was in there.

"Okay, how about weird stuff I should be worried about? Personally, I'm a little disorganized- no I'm very disorganized." I said laughing slightly.

"Nothing that I could think of- well I'm a bit of an insomniac and I'm a workaholic." Mark said.

"You don't take medicine for that?" I asked him. I like to sleep, so I would definitely take medicine for that.

"Nah, I don't like how it fogs my brain. I'm used to working on no sleep anyways."

I was about to ask him another question, when there was a knock at the door.

Mark got up before I could even process what was happening.

Sean was at the door.

Mark's pov

"Hey so I was thinking what if-" Sean started, but I glanced over at Ethan, hinting at him to shut up.

"Oh..hey, Ethan. I didn't know you were moving in today." Sean said to Ethan, but I could tell that last part was directed towards me.

Which I did tell Sean that Ethan was coming today, but he rarely checks his phone.

"We can do this tomorrow while Ethan's at work." I said in a low voice.

"It's fine, I'll just go down there and check really fast." Sean said, walking  past me and into the kitchen.

I cursed to myself, glancing over at Ethan who was staring at us in confusion.

"We'll do it later." I said to Sean, giving him a warning glance.

"You really want to risk it for him? It could've spread more and we wouldn't even know." Sean whisper yelled at me.

"I like Ethan, okay? It's probably fine anyways." I whispered back.

Sean huffed, turning towards the basement door.

"We're doing it tomorrow." I hissed.

"You guys okay in there?" Ethan asked.

Sean and I turned to him, "we're fine." I said, smiling.

I started to walk back into the living room, but Sean grabbed my shoulder. "You know better than this, Mark. Just imagine how he'll feel when he finds out. What will happen to him." He whispered.

"I won't let it happen." I said, moving his hand from my shoulder and sitting back down on the couch.

Ethan stared at us with a brow raised.

"Are you guys-"

"It's fine, Mark was just telling me about some Cloak stuff we had to do tomorrow." Sean lied, sitting next to me.

Ethan nodded, seemingly satisfied with the answer.

"So what do you think of the place? I decorated most of it." Sean bragged.

Ethan began to ramble on about the house, Sean giving me a disappointed look once Ethan wasn't paying attention.

I shook it off, turning my attention towards Ethan.

I have it under control this time.

I know better now.

I think.

SPOOK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4K 23
"Tonight was about friends. Tonight was about fun. Finishing your drink, you laughed and followed the others to the poker table. Yes, tonight was def...
7.9K 414 34
(Book 1/3) Markiplier's inner demons have always haunted him- until recently, when one demon begins to take over, inside and out. Scared and lost, M...
15.3K 183 41
SECOND EDIT AUG 2023: pls save urselves these are extremely cringe and fucked up ! pls forgive me EDIT DEC. 27th, 2021: my one shots are purely char...
12.9K 507 43
MARK'S CASTLE SEQUEL! HERE IT FINALLY IS, AS PROMISED A LONG TIME AGO, BUT I'M A WOMAN OF MY WORD!! Dark and Anti always argue about everything. No...