SHE'S MY SOFTIE /k.takami

By -MILKYPIXELS

─────"𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨.𝘐'𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘌𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦... More

───── SHE'S MY SOFTIE.
─────SOCIAL MEDIA AU.
❪ 献身 ✧🍰₊ ❫
❪🍥 ✧ ₊ 献身 ❫
一┊that one cute girl
二┊your such a flirt
三┊tweet tweet cutie
四┊y/n and minami
五┊commiting arson
六┊protect y/n squad
八┊U.A girls and TodoMinami
九┊shopping and cafe
十┊burnt bacon
十一┊nervous
十二┊brunch
十三┊balcony
十四┊beautiful
十五┊bbb,ysf
十六┊bunny

七┊a date?

201 9 0
By -MILKYPIXELS

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚゜゚*☆*゚ *☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊❛a date?!
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫- ˏˋ sevenˊˎ -
┊ ┊ ☪⋆
┊ ⊹
✯ ⋆ ┊ . ˚
˚✩

It's been months now that Y/n and the winged pro-hero,Hawks has been chatting-more like Hawks flirting with Y/n.It was now April,cherryblossoms began to bloom.People comming outside to look at the beautiful sakura trees,couples going on dates,families going on picnics.

Not like Y/n has that.She sighed'i miss you mom and dad'It's been 9 years since the accident happend.Y/n shake her head to get off of that thought "Are you okay,Akemi?"Minami asked Y/n with a worried face."I'm okay,Just thinking."she gave Minami a soft smile.

"Okay!Well i'm off now!"Minami excitedly walks towards the door."Going on a date with todoroki?"Minami then stops and turned around,Y/n saw how red Minami's face was."It's not a date!We're just hanging out as friends!"Minami shouts at Y/n.

The poor teenager was used to the teasing but not with when they mention the duel-haired boy."If you say so~"Minami then quickly turned around and put her shoes on."Say hi for Todoroki for me!"Minami just ignores her,she then open the door and quickly run to the train station.

 ゜゚*☆*゚

Y/n was laying around the couch watching TV,until her phone went off.She picked up her phone from the coffee table,she then smiled.

Chicken_Wingss
Hey chicken :D

ynsoftie
Hey birb>~<
Also stop calling me chicken!(ó﹏ò。)

Chicken_Wingss
So what to you prefer then?

Cutie?

Baby?

Darling?or

Wifey?

Y/n's face immediantly turns into a different shades of red.'W-W-WIFEY?!?'she screamed internally.

ynsoftie
MWONDUANDUW

Chicken_Wingss
Are you okay y/n?
seen

OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY?!
seen

Y/N?!
seen

PLEASE DON'T LEFT ME ON SEEN
seen

Y/n almost had a heartattack-not a bad one,but a good one.She then calm downs after 2minutes.

ynsoftie
OH MY GOD,I'M SO SORRY IF I LEFT YOU ON SEENゞ◎Д◎ヾ

Chicken_Wingss
It's fine!
But Are you okay?!

ynsoftie
Yup!
I'm FINEEEE(^▽^)

Chicken_Wingss
That's great
Also can i ask you a question?

ynsoftie
Sure!What is it?

Chicken_Wingss
Are you free this Weekend?

ynsoftie
Yup!Why?

Chicken_Wingss
Well..
Maybe you would like to go out with me this Sunday?

ynsoftie
I-
Ummmm
Well

Chicken_Wingss
I can wait :D

Y/n blushed hard,'HE IS ASKING ME OUT?!LIKE A D-DATE?!'She thought.Who knew that the winged-pro hero has the deeds for her.Y/n knew she liked him for months,even when they we're still strangers.

ynsoftie
I would like to

Chicken_Wingss
Hm?

ynsoftie
I would like to go out with you!

Chicken_Wingss
Great!I'll pick you up on
5:00pm?
If that is good for you!

ynsoftie
Okay!
Wait!Do you know my address?

Chicken_Wingss
Yup!You lived with Mayoi right?

ynsoftie
Yup!

Chicken_Wingss
I'll see you on Sunday Cutie ;)

ynsoftie
See you!^^

On that night Hawks can't wait till Sunday.Well for him tho,because Y/n doesn't even know what to wear!.Y/n sighs'Maybe i'll visit Class 1-A girls on Saturday!'she smile of the thought.'Right!That's it!I should bring Minami and Yuki with me!'

↻|EHE-Just wanna say AGAIN Happy Birthday to myself and my bb Izuku!!And only 8 chapters left!and i will add a bonus chapter as a thank you for reading!XOXO,shuki<3(Now i'm going back re-watching AOT<3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548 68 19
"𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞" 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘴�...
2.8K 122 33
┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐ 𝐿𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓈𝓈, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓋𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓋...
114K 3.8K 21
➪ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ x ᴍɪssɪɴɢ! Pʀᴏ-ʜᴇʀᴏ! Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ➪ sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ "ʙᴀᴅ ʜᴀʙɪᴛs" ➪ ɴᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ ➪ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʜᴀ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʀɪᴋᴏsʜɪ ➪ sᴛᴏʀʏʟɪɴᴇ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢs...