The Camera Project || C.T.H |...

By BeautyFlames

'I'm not an average fan girl, Calum.' © beautyflames 2015 More

Prologue
1- 'I'm not an average fan girl.'
2- 'You should be my bump buddy.'
3- 'How about vodka flavored condoms?'
4- 'Don't call me silly, Luke.'
5- 'I'd like to do that again.'
6- 'What could be more special than losing virginity to Calum Hood?'
7-'How many dicks do kangaroos have?'
8- 'It's a small gift from Calum Hood.'
9-'Can I have a picture with you?"
10- 'Would you like to get some jobs done?'
11- 'I want 5SOS to kiss my dead body.'
12- 'We have some unfinished business to do.'
Author's Note
13- 'I don't know.'
14- 'I think I need to tell you something, Luke.'
15- 'Dude, it's like 3am!'
Author's Note
17- 'Be careful with the condom, okay?'
18- 'I'm all eyes when it's you.'
19- 'Why are you doing this, Calum?'
20-'You were never an average fan girl to me.'
21- 'My greatest fear is losing you.'
Chapter 22- 'It's a cruel world.'
Evelyn's Note for You!

16- 'She's definitely a diva.'

215 28 27
By BeautyFlames

Chapter 16- 'She's definitely a diva.'

"Calum," I sing softly as my index finger brushes against his toned jaw line, "Time to wake up, baby."

He turns around in his place and since he holds me around my waist, I move along with him too. His hands snuggle me deeper into his embrace, my nose taking in the fragrance of reminisces of his cologne.

I still couldn't believe that this was the one and only Calum Hood right here with me.

"Cal, we need to get down before people see us here," I whisper softly in his ears, but he just buries his head deeper into the crook of my neck, his breath tickling me softly.

"This isn't gonna work, babe," I laugh at his cute moves and manage to pull out my hand that reaches out for his blonde highlights to caress them lovingly, "There's gonna be a problem if people find out where you are," I peck his cute little nose.

"I don't care, baby," his super sexy morning voice slaps my innocence, asking me to beg him for a quick make out session. But he wraps his arms tightly around me and cuddles deeper, literally shutting my mouth up.

I lie there in Calum's arms motionless since all I can do is stare at his perfect facial features. He looks so peaceful that I am, no doubt, a criminal for waking him up like that. But at the same time, it was necessary to get back into my house before people started finding us here. The sun was brightening up the blue sky and soon our neighbors would be going down our sidewalks for their morning jogs.

Also, I knew the fans of my area quite well. They would literally kill me with their 5SOS manicured-nails once they found out that I had spent the night with their heart-throb on one of the most romantic places on earth; saying sweet things to each other.

So much for a fan girl dance right now.

Instead, I try to move in my position, pushing Cal's leg that is wrapped around my whole body and turn towards him. His closed eyes and pouting lips are so tempting that I can't help but kiss him full out on the mouth. My teeth bite a small portion of his lower lip and I pull it out, which ultimately wakes up my cute little minion.

He snaps open his eyes and I giggle at how surprised he looks.

"C'mon, mister," I get up as he loosens his embrace around my body, "Time to go down."

He blinks a couple of times, a cheeky smile evident on his half-awake features as he manages to blurt, "Are you sure? Cuz the last time I checked, you didn't want to lose your virginity just yet," He winks at me and his fingers reach for my pajamas, but I smack his hand and he flips out laughing.

"Shut up, Cal," I blush awkwardly,"You know what I meant."

"Stay here, Ev," He rolls on top of me and rests his head on my chest, "It's so peaceful. I don't want to go anywhere."

I smile in his hair as he holds me around my waist as if cuddling with a Barbie doll, "Calum, I don't want rumors."

"Shh," he places one of his fingers on my lips and just lies down silently.

Helpless enough, I decide to stay in my position too; all I could truly hear was the birds chirping and Calum's cute little breaths falling on my arm rhythmically.

After rolling and cuddling for another five minutes, he gets up and we just sit there for a sometime, our fingers battling with each other in affection. I look at the tangerine sky that has a bright orange shade spreading across from the eastern side, clearly indicating the arrival of a pretty morning.

"Evelyn," Calum's gaze shifts towards my face and there's opaque brown evident in his orbs, "You know why I didn't text or call you for the past three months?"

"Cal," I sigh briefly while looking away from his face, "Let's not spoil this beautiful--"

"I was falling for you," He doesn't move his gaze an inch from my face. I look at him in shock and honestly, I couldn't cope up with the turn of events within the next few moments, "I lied to you about Natalie, because I knew I would be meeting you and I wouldn't have the strength to face your cold behavior. So I just bought her up out of nowhere."

"But Cal," My gaze drops to the brown grass in our front yard below, "A call wouldn't hurt? You had me clinging to the hope that I would hear your voice just once again all for myself. You have no idea what it was like to see you yesterday at the park. It was like a slap on my face, Cal."

"You still don't get it, do you?" He puts an arm around my shoulder, trying to calm me down. I place my head on his chest.

"What?"

"I'm a singer, Evelyn. I'm not allowed to date anyone when I'm traveling. It's just against the rules," He explains while caressing my hair, "If I kept calling you all the time, it would definitely be noticed and I would be in trouble. I really didn't want that."

"But Luke didn't mind getting in trouble, Calum," I move a bit away from him in order to look at his face. The mole on his cheek is disturbingly perfect.

"He was not falling in love with you, Evelyn," his lips twitch into a smile, "I was."

He bends further and pulls my face closer to his, leaving a long kiss on my mouth, which probably seals all the feelings that I have within myself. Was Calum in love with me? I didn't know. But all that mattered was that his moves had kept him away from being in trouble and that was more than what I wanted for him.

But however wickedly the tables had turned three months ago, I knew for sure that Calum Hood was a great man and I couldn't deny the fact even by one percent that I was absolutely smitten by his every move, starting right from the way his lips felt against mine.

He pulls himself away from me just to kiss my forehead, his hands circling around my cheeks.

"You're making me go crazy," he concludes shortly before rising up on his knees. He gives me a hand in gathering the duvet and champagne bottle that we had brought up. I blush, but don't utter a single word, "It's not good for my health," he laughs to himself.

I follow his lead and let his joking nature let me lighten my mood. After all, Calum had considered me worthy of falling in love with. Was I successful? Again, I didn't know.

"Alright, you're gonna go down first and then I'll go," Calum looks at me, "Okay?"

"I really think you should go first, Cal," I say, "Your life is more valuable than mine," he smirks at my responsible reply.

"You think I'm gonna leave you up here?" he narrows his eyes at me.

"Dude," I rise on my knees, "Trust me, I've been climbing this place all my life. You go down first and then help me."

"You're going first, Evelyn," he deadpans and I have no choice but to obey him.

"Fine, Ruler," he kisses my cheek as I bend further down.

"Alright then," he holds my hand as I ascend down the brick patch and step on the first brick, "Careful, Ev."

"I'm almost there," I tell him as I leave his hand and hold onto my window shed. My feet touch the cushion of my window seat and I sigh in relief. There was obviously a very big difference climbing down this wall at the age of 10 years and 17 years. I mean, it was pretty cramped and congested now.

"I've reached," I wave at Cal who smiles and throws down the duvet at me, which has the bottle wrapped in it. I place the two things on my bed and walk back to the window to help Cal.

"Coming through," he sets his foot on the first brick as I stretch my hand further for him to catch.

"This brick is loosening up a bit," His feet wobble as he leaves the roof to catch up my hand. I stretch further out, but the old structure does complete injustice to my crush anyways.

My jaw drops down as his foot slips from the brick and what my eyes notice is Calum falling down from my roof.

"Evelyn!" I hear his faint cry descending down, panic dawning upon me.

"Cal? CAL!" I shout out and lean even more, fortunately grabbing hold of his hand immediately. He dangles down my window sill, Cal's face looking like a mixture of amusement and terror.

I feel sweat forming on my palms and forehead as my face contorts into an expression of fear and I shriek at the top of my lungs, "Somebody help!" My teary voice echoes unevenly throughout my own empty room.

"Pull me up, Ev," he addresses me and with a voice that only reminds me of how gravely dangerous this whole situation could get. I put in all the force I have in me and tug on his arm harder, but in vain. The sweat on my palms makes it ever slippery and I keep losing grip, which could be fatal, so I stop midway.

"I can't, Cal," Tears start flowing down my cheeks, "My hands are all slippery!"

"Keep trying, Ev," he shouts while trying to grab hold of a pipe beneath my window sill.I keep pulling him up with both my hands, but it seems extremely difficult. I realize how wildly I am crying, even a strand of hair on my face irritating me to the core of my heart.

Before the conditions could get worse, I shout out for my grandmother, "Maa! Wake up! I need your help! Please! Somebody help!"

"Evelyn, stop!" Calum shouts at me, "Stop panicking, okay? We can get through this, please babe, trust me," his calm voice encourages me to compose myself.

I mean, if a guy dangling down my window himself could be so calm, I could definitely try.

I wipe my tears with my free elbow and nod my head, "What shall I do, Cal?" I ask with a trembling voice.

"Okay, wait," He takes a look around and his free hand catches the rod beneath the window, "I can hold on this pipe for a moment. I need you to go find a rope or something. Drop it to me and then pull me up, okay?" I nod my head and kiss his hand before leaving it, as he holds onto the rod beneath my window sill.

I run around my room, looking out for a thick rope, but all I can find is a small part of our old cloth line. My hands search through all the drawers and cupboards in haste, as I keep glancing out at the window where Cal must still be dangling.

Maa knocks on my door and I open it quickly, "What's wrong, Ev?" she asks me, scared and alert.

"I need your help, Maa," I say with moisture all over my face as I gather my pajamas and jeans and start tying them end to end, "There's a guy dangling down our window, we have to save him."

Her eyes grow as big as ever and her hands begin helping me, "Right."

"Evelyn, I can't stay here forever!" Calum shouts, "There's already a crowd down there. You need to hurry up, babe."

"I'm coming," I shout out finally and with Maa's help, we drop down the pajama rope and start pulling. Calum grabs onto it immediately and begins to climbs up.

I can see people gathering around my front yard and stretching arms incase Calum falls down. But not many people notice him, which basically gives us some more time to pull him up carefully. I see a few girls skating down the sidewalk, who probably notice Cal's typical attire, but before any of them could point out who he really was, he turns around and we keep pulling.

"I'm almost up," he cheers us, "Keep trying!"Maa pulls rather hard and with joint effort, I finally see Calum's hand grab onto my window sill. I rush further to get hold of him and pull him in.He struggles for a moment but then jumps inside, the biceps on his sides flexing to the most extreme shape.

I throw my hands around his sweaty shoulders and hug him so tightly that my breath hitches in my throat and it turns out to be a hiccup. Tears make their way to my eyes when I realize what would've happened if Cal hadn't been saved. Maybe I would jump down along with him. At least we could share the same death bed. Or like a room in the hospital with our legs tied up in fractures.

"Don't you dare climb on my roof again," I smack his arm lightly as he pulls me into another cozy hug. I can still feel water running down my eyes because whatever just happened literally took the soul out of me.

"Calm down, Ev," he kisses my head lightly, a small amount of panic evident in his voice too, "I'm fine."

"Alright, miss," Maa walks towards me, "May I know what's happening here?" She folds her hands in a very intimidating manner and looks at Cal skeptically, "And isn't this that same boy from that 5 ehs-oh-ehs band you worship regularly?"

Damn, I blush so hard that even Calum notices my rose pink cheeks.

"Seriously? You worship us?" He smirks at me heartily as I part away from him. I shrug without looking at him, the plain-est smiles ever plastered to my face.

"Not the entire band," Maa adds unnecessarily, "Only you."

"Oh God, seriously?" I mutter under my breath and close my eyes as I feel both of them staring at me. Calum laughs rather hard and puts his hand around my shoulder, apparently, comforting me.

"Yes, that would be me," he shakes hands with her, "Nice to meet you, Maa."

There. So now Calum Hood calls my grandmother Maa too, and guess what, she loves it! Because the very next moment, her hard face softens up and she smiles at Cal.

"Um, Maa, he is Calum. Calum Hood," I introduce awkwardly, "He's plays bass guitar for the 5SOS band an-and he's also my friend now."

Both of them look at me with intriguing looks. I can understand why Maa gives me a skeptical look, because she has always been over-possessive about me. It's not like my grandmother would detest any guy that I would attach my strings to, but she just gets too annoyed when people do crazy things: like for instance, climb up a goddamn house.

FUCK. CALUM HOOD CLIMBED MY HOUSE. I'm still not over that. I think I need a brain surgery to get over it. Or probably just some amnesia. No, I don't want to get over it. Okay wait, I'm talking nonsense.

However, Cal looks at me and smiles in the most mysterious way ever, "Friend?" he asks me.

I have no idea how to reply, which is why I just squint up at his face with a questioning look, and trust me, I look pretty stoned myself.

"And what were you doing here, Mr. Hood?" Maa asks him politely. C'mon what's with the mister and all, Maa!"Um, nothing. I just," he looks at me confused, "I just came to meet Evelyn las-last night," my gaze drops down as he tells her about last night.

You did it, Hood.

So basically, I feel like ripping Cal's skull and shouting at his brain about spilling the last night part because my grandma was totally going to screw me after he had left.

"So that was you," Maa looks at me with a whole lot of commotion evident in her pretty eyes.

Oh god, tell me I'm dead.

"You're dead," Calum whispers in my ear and laughs at his joke.

"I-I think you should go now," I forcefully hold Cal's hand and grab him out, "I'll drop you till your car."

"Ehh sure," He still laughs at my fear-struck face, "See you soon, Maa. It was pleasure meeting you," he kisses her hand out of formality and to my astonishment, Maa blushes?

Crap, Hood. I'm so gonna kill you for that.

"Enough, Cal," I whisper as we walk towards the stairs.

"What?" He smirks, "I was just expressing my gratitude for not shouting at you."

"Oh trust me, I'm gonna be grounded for letting a guy in my room at night," I smile sarcastically, "All thanks to you!"

"Yeah, you're welcome," he smiles cheekily, "I'm just born with such talent."

"My ass," I smack his arm as a smile makes its way on my face as well.

"It's pretty really," he comments while spanking me, "Exquisitely tight," I slap his hand as hard as I could because damn I blush so badly that red tomatoes would be shy of showing off their red in front of my cheeks. Calum laughs at my red cheeks and kisses my dimple because obviously, I'm biting my lower lip again. This apparently makes Calum kiss my dimple every time I do that.

Pretty weird, yeah?

"C'mon let's get you down," I literally drag him midway through the stairs when we hear Maa again.

"Evelyn? Don't you think it would be grand if Mr. Hood had breakfast with us today?"We both freeze in our tracks and turn towards Maa.

Ohkay, what?

She has a smug smile plastered on her pretty wrinkled face as she strolls further towards us, "I'm making grilled sandwiches. I hope you'd like to have some?"

Calum shares a look with me and I bet my face is as flabbergasted as his. I mean, why is Maa being so generous all of a sudden? Isn't she supposed to be mad at both of us? Or is it just because he's a celebrity? I have no fucking idea about what the hell is going on today. I just need some sleep. Oh boy.

"Um, sure, Maa," he smiles at her and leaves my hand, "I'd love to have some home-made food cooked by this beautiful young lady."

"Alright, I'm flattered now," She ruffles his hair, "Go take a shower. I'll be down in a moment."

"Shall I help you?" I offer, still scared of how she was going to react about all this.

"I think he is more important to you than making sandwiches," she winks and walks away, "And dare you two take a shower together! I'll see to it that you're mother grounds you for the rest of your life, young lady."

As if I'm not grounded already.

I blush anyways and grab Calum into my room.

"I could have an affair with your grandmother," he claims while flopping on my bed, and propping himself on an elbow.

"I know," I smile while gathering my hair to tie a bun, "She's a diva."

He pulls me towards him and forces my hair down my shoulders, "Leave them open, Evelyn," he rolls his eyes.

I lay down next to him, forcing my hair all over his face and we both stare at the ceiling."Why are you so scared of your grandmother?" He asks suddenly, pushing my hair away from his face.

"I'm not scared, Cal," I smirk, "She's like my best mate. I'm only worried about how she's gonna react about a celebrity popping out in her grand-daughter's room at late hours."

"I'm a good guy, though," he shrugs playfully.

"I think I know that," I laugh almost sarcastically.

"Are you saying I'm not?"

"Oh please, Calum," I look at him, "You climbed my house at what? 3 a.m.!"

"Hey, I thought you'd like some romance," he retorts with a cute pout and damn, I melt inside my skin again.

"What are you, my boyfriend?" I ask playfully and it's then that I realize how the air between us tenses up immediately. Calum doesn't reply and I bite my tongue multiple times, thinking what's wrong with me? God, leave it upon me for such awkward moments. Cal is still looking at the ceiling so I decide to seize the opportunity of saying something different.

"You literally had my breath vanished," I change the topic, "You're never gonna do anything as stupid as that, okay?"

"Why?" he looks at me with a smile, "What am I? You're boyfriend?"

That shuts me up for life. Probably he notices that I look like a wide-eyed ugly owl, because he laughs at my flabbergasted expression and decides to make a move.

He pinches my nose and turns towards me, a playful grin evident on his lips, "You're just worth all of it, Ev" I scrunch my nose as he pinches it again.

I decide to make this tensed-up environment a little light.

"What's with the pick-up lines?" I flip around so that I'm on top of him.

"You think these are pick-up lines?" He laughs heartily and plays with my hair.

"Duuuuh."

"Well," he shrugs, "I hope this explains it all then," he pulls me down so that our lips collide and even though we both have terrible morning breaths, I still can't get over kissing this dude to my vagina's content.He kisses me so fucking passionately that it's kind of hard to believe he's human. His hands grab my waist and wrap them around it tightly as I position myself on top of his pretty face, our lips moving in the best sync movements ever.

So, I just made up our ship name as Caelyn and I'll tell you what, Caelyn make-out sessions are like the best part of the day.My lips tremble with joy as he plants sloppy kisses all around them and his hands are totally willing to get inside my PJs, and basically, I'm letting them get in too.

But just to add up to the bummer, we hear a stubborn old shout, "Calum and Evelyn!" Maa storms into my room and I almost tumble down the bed in shock, "I'm not gonna let you have sex just yet," she shouts from my door, "Get your asses down! Now!"

She walks out, killing the perfect moment that the two of us were having. Remind me to lock the door next time, yeah?

I feel like digging myself a grave right in the center of my room because boy, I'm in trouble now. I look at Calum, who has Furrball pulled over his boner, legs crossed, and I'll tell you what? I flip out laughing.

Because I just got Calum Hood another successful boner and my awesome Maa just spoiled the whole thing for him! Call me a lunatic, but that's funny!

I sit back on my bed next to Calum, who throws away Furrball and pulls me closer to his face, pecking me again. Shortly, though.

"Yeah," he nuzzles in my hair playfully, "She's definitely a diva."

***

Oh my god too much of cuteness in one chapter :P Next update shall be even more funnnnnnnnnnnn :P hope ya'll love it :D

Vote comment fan and promote :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63 0 20
No description. Read to find out...
16.5K 124 103