Loved And Hated

By Little1Writer

"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He look... More

Characters
Character aesthetics
The House:
-(1)-
-(2)-
-(3)-
-(4)-
-(6)-
-(7)-
-(8)-
-(9)-
-(10)-
-(11)-
-(12)-
-(13)-
-(14)-
-(15)-
-(16)-
A/N
-(17)-
-(18)-
-(19)-
-(20)-
Cousin Character List
-(21)-
-(22)-
-(23)-
-(24)-
-(25)-
-(26)-
-(27)-
-(28)-
-(29)-
-(30)-
-(31)-
-(32)-
-(33)-
-(34)-
-(35)-
-(36)-
-(37)-
-(38)-
Epilogue
A/N
Secret Chapter

-(5)-

85.4K 1.9K 2.7K
By Little1Writer

I felt myself being carried in someones arms, as I must of fell asleep in the car. I open my eyes to see Raffaele carrying me into the house, which was huge by the way, with lights covering the place making it shine. I yawn and start to move around, making him notice that I had woken up. I gave him a small smile as he looked down on me with a grin, gently put me down onto the ground.I yawn again and rub my eyes, in which I see Raf's eyes soften for a moment before going back to how they were.

"GUYS IM BACK!", Raf yells, letting it echo through the large house. I jump back, not use to the loudness as I had just woken up, Jeez he was very loud as well. The house itself was beautiful, with a double stair case leading me into the different rooms, the kitchen, the living room and a bunch of other places that I couldn't even tell what they were. It was a pretty open house and had the sun shining through the large windows by the side. It was very hot and I had shorts and a jumper on so I wasn't too bad, but the jumper was starting to itch.

I look outside to see a huge sparkling pool and I practically jumped out in excitement from where I was stood. This place was way better than my other house, it had a pool and bunch of places to play hide and seek. I was brought out of my thoughts when I hear shouting of other guys calling back to Raf.

I hear three sets of feet running down the stairs quickly, like a herd of elephants, as I look down at my feet, they all came into the main entrence of the house. I look up to see three boys looking at me with smiles. Well two. One boy looked me up and down and looked unimpressed. 

"Hi, Im Luca, the youngest, Im 17.", He said with a smile and his hand out, in which I shook shyly. He looked kind and looked pretty easy to like, he aslo looked really happy I was here which made me feel warm inside and made me like him even more. I look towards the next boy.

"Hello there, Im niccolo but you can call me Nic.", He smiled at me, it was smaller than Luca but I was alright with that. I noticed he stood up with a good posture and he had a tight t-shirt on with a white cloak. It was something a doctor would wear, maybe he was a doctor or maybe a nurse? I turn to the other boy who was looking me up and down, trying to figure me out.

"Marco, Niccolos twins.", He just keeps a straight face. He doesnt seem that intrested and he looked like he would rather be anywhere than here. It made the warm feeling disappear almost instantly.

"Speaking of twins.", I hear from the side of me , causing me to jump and squeal. I turn to see a very tall and intimadating man stood there, with a very stern look on his face and cold eyes. The atmosphere instantly tensed and I could tell he was the eldest. Even Marco looked intimadated.

"Sorry to scare you little one, Im Mason, the eldest.", he said, kneeling down to my tiny height. I look at him and nodd with a smile, making sure to batter my eyelids a little, which caused him to raise his eyebrow a little bit. This man is very intimadating and scary, in fact they all were when I think about it. I think he knew I was scared as he gently held my chin and made me look him into the eyes. 

"Dont be scared Sorella.", He said gently, but I could tell he was been stern, but by the boys reactions this was the most gentle he could be. As if telling me not to be scared all of a sudden made me less scared.

I looked at him confused. Sorella? 

"Now, where is the other one?", He asked, with an accusing and detirmined look on his face, as I gave him a look of sadness.

"She doesnt want to come. She is very independant and prefers to be on her own. I wouldnt even try to bring her here, she is very strong.", I reply quickly, making sure to batter my lids a few more time. He just smiles. He thought it was being sincere, Idiot. I just didnt want her here and neither with they, she just ruins everything, always making mum and dad angry at the stupid little things that she did.

"Im sure she will come soon.", he says with a knowing look on his face. I shake my head at him firmly in which he just raises an eyebrow at.

"No point, she doesnt want me anyway, she prefers to be alone. She is a very good fighter.", I say, thinking on the spot. It wasnt a lie but it wasnt a compliment either.

"Oh really?", says Mason and puts his arms over eachother. I could see my brothers smirking in the corner of my eye and this I didnt like. It was almost like he was insulting me at the same time.

"Yes. She is the greatest fighter. She is a surviver. She is also my sister so please stop being mean about her." I say quietly, waiting for a moment before I look up to him. He looked at me and frowns for a moment, trying to figure out what I meant by my words most likely and then gives me a small smile. I know its weird, but still, we only let eachother hate eachother. I didnt like when people were cruel about her around me, it was like they were offending me, she was my twin after all, a copy of me. Chad was different, he was an adult not a stupid teen.

"Sorry little one, we didnt mean to offend. We love your sister alot, she is ours too, do you know where should would hang out?", He asked me once more. Hang out? Who did he think I was? I barely spoke to her, let alone know who she hung out with.

"No, she would hang around with no one at school, no one would dare speak to her", I said firmly, making sure he got the point. He lifted his eyebrows in anger but I swear I saw something in his eye. I think it was pride. 

"Anyway she wouldnt tell me, she said to never talk to her again.", I said, getting ready for the fake tears, it was always a good tatic and mum and dad always listened to me when I cried.

"Oh really, why is that?" He asks, alot less playful. I had tears in my eyes now, letting my face scrunch up a tiny bit. It was fake and it was easy to tell but these boys were pretty oblivous.

"She just doesnt trust me anymore. She refuses to let anyone near. If you touch her she will flip out.", I shake my head as I silently cry, giving them my best performace possible. I could see the boys looking at me with sadness whereas Marco just looked pissed off. I knew it wasnt her fault. But its not mine either. We were raised to hate eachother, but it doesnt mean Im gonna stop being horrible and start to be nice to her. 

This is my family after all.

Mason uses his finger to rub my cheek, getting the tears to stop falling. See? Works like a charm.

" Lets go eat dinner little one.", he said, motioning to the dining room. I smile and nod my head with glee. I was starving as I skipped to the dining table. 

"aww, she is so cute", I heard Nic say, the other agreeing quietly. This was perfect for me. I look at him and folded my arms, trying to look intimadating which I knew made me look cuter.

"I am not cute.", I said firmly, waiting for him to disagree.

"No you are adorable." He says whilst picking me up whilst I giggled, and threw me around on his shoulder as I squealed. After a while, we sat down and ate dinner. It was great. I missed mum and dad terribly, but this was family now and I would never forget that. 

"So, tell us about growing up.", Mason asked, putting some food in his mouth. I froze in my chair, trying to think quickly about what to say. Mum said to never talk about what happened at home with Chad. I knew if Eli came here she would be pissed if i told them as well, she like to be on her own, her business was hers and no one else.

They would also pity her too, making sure that she has constant attention by all of them.

I see her freeze up in her chair, her brain thinking quickly. I furrow my eyes at her. She lets her hair cover her face and starts eating slower, maybe they didnt grow up well. She didnt answer me which started to piss me off, she didn't know the meaning of respect I'm guessing. I guess that what would be the first thing that I would teach her.

"Sorella, dont ignore me. I dont like being ignored." I say in a stern voice, making her look directly at me with fear and a little bit of hatred. That confused me but yet I didn't show it.

"It was good. My parents loved me very much, and Im very sad about them passing." She said with tears in her eyes, she obviously cared. I also noticed it was different from when she talked about her sister, they seemed a lot more genuine.

"Okay princess, just finish up and Luca with show to your room.", I said, making her smile when I called her princess. I suddenly felt very bad about asking and nodded to her to indicate to her that I was done. It was weird for me to sympathise with people. I was use to hurting people and I never felt the guilt from it, I guess I loved my sisters that much,

I watched her as she ate, she was quick and ate all of it. She was a good weight for her age and was healthy which was a good sign I guess. I watched as Luca left the table with her, as she skipped along to the steps whilst Luca hastly followed her.

"Okay something is up." said Raf. He was pretty observant and always noticed the little things.

"You see how she froze up?", asked Nic said, with his hand on his chin thinking.

"She is hiding something." said Marco said coldly. He hated liars and I could see that in the future that they would clash.

"What did she mean by me. Why didnt she say us?" Asked Rafm getting us all to think for a moment before I finally cut the silence.

"Enough. We will be heading out early tommorow to find her. I sent men out there today and they nearly caught her, but she managed to slip away from them. God knows how." I say shaking my head. I was angry that she refused to come, but I was also proud that she had lasted this long without being caught. 

"How in the hell did she get away from us? where is she now? where is she sleeping?", Raf said in a worried tone. He was basically the mother hen of the group. I roll my eyes internally at his constant worrying but In reality, I was terrified for her. I knew she could probably stick up for herself, but still, I was worried about her. She was only 14.

"We will see tommrow, lets sleep now brothers. Tommorow we go on a hunt.", I said malicously.

After dinner, I was led to my room by Luca. He smiled at me as I passed a room labelled Elijah, I sighed. As much as I wanted to hate her, I couldnt. I loved her more than she will ever know, but still, she deserved what she got. She should of just listened. She should of learned who was the better half.

Luca stopped by a room with my name labelled onto it in big pink and fury writing.

He opened the door slowly revealing a room built for a princess. It was completely pink with bears everywhere. I go into and rest my feet onto the carpet. It was perfect.

I looked at him and smile. He smiles back.

"This is perfect thank you."I say shyly.

He crouches down to meet me in the eyes. " Its alright princess."

"Is Elijahs room the same?" I ask him.

"Yes, why?", he says with a smile. I start to giggle for a moment, until i go into full on laughter, putting my hands on my knees just so I wouldn't fall onto the floor. He looks at me confused and I think a little bit of hurt.

I turn around to my other brothers who have came up to say goodnight. They look at me as if was crazy and I dont blame them.

"I'm Sorry, but", I Gasped for breath, "Eli will burn the room down." I say crying with laughter. It really wasnt that funny but I could imagine her reaction as I saw her face scrunch up with discust.

"Oh, well we thought she would like it." Luca says slowly. He looks upset which makes me stop laughing.

"No No its not that, well it is that, but she would hate it but wouldnt show it. She wouldnt want to upset you. I would probably change it if you really think that she will come here.", I say to him with a small smile.

They all nod with a smile of their own but Mason who looks unamused. 

"Ill be right back." All I could hear murmers. I got changed and went back into the room. All the boys then went silent. One by one they gave me a kiss on the forehead and left. Luca gave me a hug and whispered into my ear.

"Its really great to have you back sorella.", he said with love and care which gave me a smile. It made the warm feeling come back again.

When he left, I got into bed  and tucked myself in. I then started to cry. I missed my mum and dad. I missed how my twin sister was, and I miss how my life use to be. But I'm still happy. I have my new brothers that love me.

Little did I know, They would all go collect my running sister...

------------------------

EDITED!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 12.7K 34
Sequel to 'Their principessa' || read the first to understand Cover by @_navyblueee_ ~~~~~ Isabella Cortello-Moratti. A girl who had many dreams, all...
293K 7K 29
This story really have a lot of grammar mistakes but I'll edit it as soon as possible. So, if you are a grammar freak.. DO NOT READ THIS STORY. A...
Ariel De Luca By Kinjal

Mystery / Thriller

41.7K 523 40
**correct me if there are any grammatical mistakes, I am not very good at it ** **All pictures are taken from Google I don't own any of these** A los...
Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.5M 130K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...