The Risen(UNDER REVISION! SEE...

By ElfPrincessForever

See other "The Risen" for final, revised copy!:) More

Chapter 1 "Why a summer camp?"
Chapter 2 "A whole new world..."
Chapter 3 "That sundress"
Chapter 4 "Twin freak and twin loser"
Chapter 5 "The new girl..."
Chapter 6 "You want to do what?"
Chapter 7 "A stove and a fridge."
Chapter 8 "Karma is fickle."
Chapter 9 "Not a home."
Chapter 10 "So be it..."
Chapter 11 "I think you're beautiful too."
Chapter 12 "Love me. Love me not. Love me."
Chapter 13 "All Is Fair In Love and War."
IMPORTANT
ANOTHER FREAKING IMPORTANT MESSAGE

IMPORTANT AGAIN!!!!!!

43 1 0
By ElfPrincessForever

I will be rewriting "The Risen" and post the final copies ASAP. It is undergoing serious revisions. I have added characters, scenes, changed details, but all of the characters you love (and even the ones you hate *cough* Grace *cough*) will not be changing all that much if at all. The only character that needs a little zing is the main character herself, Ryleigh. She is such a petty character and non of her emotions really make sense when Grace and Drake kiss, so... I'm going back and making things a little more clear and so on. There are lots of changes coming! Read my authors note when I re-post Chapter 1 for other details. I LOVE YOU GUYS! Please hang in there, it will be MUCH better the second time. :)

The pic on the side is me testing something out so, just ignore that. :) LOVE YOU!!!!!!

~Your little Elf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 85 30
if youre going to read this good luck not gonna spoil it for u but so many feels :))))
46.3K 4K 34
𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 | ❝ i love you from a distance now and maybe that's all i was ever meant to do. ❞ lukehoodings, 2016
191K 4.7K 13
Bella Hunt thought the worst life got was the nanny quitting. But then she lost her job and found herself waiting for her husband to run off with his...
13.8K 267 20
- go read 19 days by old xian instead of this