My Twin Bully

By Stray2058

When Jessika is all she has and Jessika never leaves a chance to bully her... More

My Twin Bully(part-1)

3 1 0
By Stray2058

Jessika-Jenisha where are my shoes?

Jenisha-How would I know Jessi...

Jessika- Stop calling me that. You are no one compared to me. You are the ugliest twin someone could ever have.

Jenisha- Why would you say that Jessi? I am your sister.

Jessika- Ugh! You are so annoying. I wish you were never born.

Jessika leaves the room.
Jenisha starts crying.

Jenisha- I have always loved you Jessi and keep loving you, You are the only someone I have. I will never let anyone hurt you.

Meanwhile...

Jessika- That loser is so annoying 😠. Why can't she stay away from me. She always ruins my day😡.
You will pay Jenisha you will pay.

(Suddenly something pops in Jessika's mind)

Jessika- It's time to take you out of my life. Good night dear sister because I don't think you are going to have the best morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 39.7K 102
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
249K 12.6K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
64.9K 3.6K 78
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
93.7K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...