ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇɴɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

By itsjustinseagull_

"𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 �... More

•ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴏɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏᴜʀ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғɪᴠᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-sɪx•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ɴɪɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ•
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ•
•notice•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ- ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ- ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ•
👋
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ sɪx•
😶
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ•
🤔
•ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ•
•New Story•
•ʙᴏɴᴜs•

•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ•

11.2K 439 72
By itsjustinseagull_

||𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄||

The night black Mercedes-Benz rolled down the roads of the mountain area, the sun had already started setting down decorating the sky with various colours, the colours engaging together had left a beautiful view behind to awe over. Jungkook was solely focused on driving keeping his mind from wandering off to certain someone.

The sky was clear in Busan and unlike Seoul it wasn't snowing in Busan unfolding the colours of life in the wild but the coldness was no less. Most trees were stripped naked off their beautiful leaves, leaving them standing there exposed to the world while the others had leaves hanging on them but all dried in the harsh air of winter. Winter was indeed a harsh yet a very beautiful season.

Jungkook had to clad himself in oversized padding jacket to keep him warm in the cold weather. His tattooed arms rested on the gear of the car as with the other hand he drove. He was in the mood to listen to some sad and melodic songs, playing the music in the lower volume, he occasionally hummed between the songs.

Jungkook could have taken a flight to Busan but he liked travelling in his car more, he was even in the mood to go for a long drive and there he was. After exactly four long hours of driving he had taken the turn that lead to his parents mountain house. The latter felt a smile curving up on his lips as the homely feeling already started hitting him as he drove past the familiar roads he grew up in.

His tires rolled on the wide driveway that ripped through the lawns of the house as the car finally came to a halt, ending it's journey. Locking his car he made his was way inside the beautiful house that sat between the beauties of the mountains and trees.

Knowing exactly where his father would be,he made his way to the said place. Mr.Jeon who was setting the fireplace sitting in the backyard of the house got alerted after hearing the pitter-patter of the shoes clicking on the wooden floor. He immediately stood up with a beaming smile as Jungkook came forward to take his father in a warm hug.

"Dad."

Jungkook sighed in content feeling the familiar warmth surrounding around his body he was missing. Being the closest to his father he missed his father the most while being in Seoul. Making time from his hectic schedule was hard for him specially during the holidays, as most of the times he would be busy doing shows but this year, however, was different, leaving the boy some spear time to spend with his family.

"I missed you son."

Patting his back gently he spoke with the smile never leaving his face. Breaking away from the hug they both shared a laugh throwing some random joke as they went inside the house again to meet his mother, who was busy making food in the kitchen.

Mrs.Jeon chimed when her son hugged her from the back startling the older woman at first before she relaxed again turing to take her son in an affectionate hug to pour all her love on the him.

"How are you son?"

She caressed his cheeks as he leaned into her touch loving the attention and affections he was receiving.

"Absolutely fine mom but just a little tired from the journey."

He honestly answered earning a nod from Mrs.Jeon as she soon suggested him to take a rest to which he obliged but before he could take the stairs to go his room. Mr.Jeon was standing there the whole seeing the exchange spoke.

"Jungkook, where is Y/n?"

You sighed standing on the side of the almost isolated road as 'Paul' checked on the engines of the now unmoving car. The dismal winter weather had left the early evening looking more late night like.

The weather was very clear while you were driving but suddenly the good weather changed into a gloomy one taking away all the beautiful colours leaving only the depressing ones behind. Your car broke down in the middle of the road leaving you no other option but to wait until the car to get fixed by Paul.

You looked up at the upset sky with a worried look, you were still about an hour away from Jungkook's parent's house, could you take make it there before the weather gets any worse? A harsh wind of cold air blew on your face as you shuddered into the feeling.

"Paul, how much longer will it take?"

You asked him biting on your lips in worry as he looked over his shoulder throwing a reassuring smile your way.

"Don't worry missus, just give me 5 more minutes"

You could feel yourself relaxing at his words as you nodded your head at him and he went back to doing his work. The relief didn't last long as soon as more harsh air started blowing around leaving the trees shaking, before you knew it, a raging storm begin.

"Missus please get inside the car!"

"Jungkook the weather is worsening, where is she?!"

Mrs.Jeon exclaimed in a worried tone as she looked at her son who nervously bit on his lip, gulping down thickly. The cheerful atmosphere long gone as they all sat around the living room worried about your whereabouts. Jungkook felt his heart beat rising and falling in anxiety, he shouldn't have left you there.

"Call her, right now."

Mr.Jeon strictly instructed his son who immediately nodded before dialing your number with trembling hands. The fear was rising inside of him as his eyes fell on the stormy weather outside.

The sudden ringing of phone ripped through the tensed atmosphere making them all look at the entrance of the house you walked in from. A sigh relief fell off everyone's lips as they all stood up, Mrs.Jeon was the first to welcome you with a warm hug before she looked at you with a worried.

"Are you okay dear? My god, you had me worried."

You smiled at her concern before nodding your head earning a relieved sigh from her. Mr.Jeon soon joined in asking about your whereabouts while gave him positive reply.

Jungkook who was standing further away from you all kept his eyes set on you as his heart felt at ease seeing you there safe and sound. But he couldn't casually go infront you and take you in his arms whispering 'thank gods' right? Afterall you both were just playing a role, presenting an act, nothing was real between you.

Your eyes like always searched for Jungkook and when you saw him standing there, you took a breath of relief secretly. You were previously worried if he had made it here safely but now all your worries washed away. Your eyes meeting his, he instantly looked away leaving you searching for his eyes when Mrs.Jeon spoke again.

"Jungkook I forgot to inform you, Jinhee is back and she will be joining us for the Christmas party."

___
_____

Until next time ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 6.8K 29
[ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒 ] Published: June 2022 Completed: July 2022
32.3K 1.3K 16
A Tale of arrange marriage
39.4K 1.2K 70
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙄𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙋𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙀𝙭𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙊𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝙀𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙊𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨...
883K 40.8K 40
"ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ, ᴀᴍᴏʀ" ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ & ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ