Crimes. (Gregg x Male reader)

By JacobGreene96

When you went overseas in the Army, you're best friend Gregg missed you. After the war, you returned to your... More

Prologue.
The ceremony, and Home again
First day back.
The nightmare, and some bonding with Bea.
Learning what happened, and a bad choice.
The Hospital
A unknown event, and heading home.
The party. (Pt. 1, pre party)

Hospital Confession

327 6 2
By JacobGreene96

Y/N POV
My heart skips a beat when Gregg asks if he can lay down with me. Of course I say yes, well signal it actually, but you get the idea. When he gets in a comfy position, he hugs me, tightly, and also moves my arm to wrap around him. I can hear Mae and Bea snickering in the corner, but I don't care, besides I couldn't do anything even if I wanted to. I frown mentally, I can't hug Gregg properly when I'm like this. What in the world was I thinking? I hear Gregg start lightly snoring. This little fucker, being so damn cute. I try to "sleep" but I'm still in a coma, whether medically induced or not, I'm basically already asleep, so I'm probably going to wake up properly tomorrow. I love him, so much, will he be able to forgive me?

Timeskip to next day, Still Y/N POV.

I wake up, my eyes opening, seeing a hospital room ceiling. I feel Gregg still tightly gripping my waist. I can finally move my arms, so I wrap my arms around Gregg, waking him up. He looks up at me and smiles.

Gregg: Good to see you alive.

Y/N: Sorry, I'm not sure what came over me, I wasn't thinking.

Gregg: Just tell me next time you start freaking out, I'm your friend, and maybe something more one day."

That last part was a whisper, but I heard it completely. I pretended not to hear it however, and managed to keep my blush down.

Y/N: Did you say something?

He blushes.

Gregg: N-no!

Y/N: Okay!

Gregg talks again.

Gregg: You got any special girls in your life?

Y/N: Nah, I'm not into girls.

He looks at me, his eyes widen like a kid's does when they get a present, or they're told that they're going to Disneyland.

Gregg: W-w-well, any special guys in your life?

I decide to toy with him.

Y/N: Yeah, there's a guy I like.

Gregg: O-oh? Who is it?

Y/N: You might know him, I've known him for a while now.

Gregg: Can you describe him?

Y/N: He's a little shorter then I am, beautiful dark blue eyes, he's a fox, and has bright orange fur.

Gregg's eyes go wider, his tail starts wagging.

Gregg: What's he act like?

Y/N: He's the goofiest most energetic guy I've ever met, with a heart big enough to match.

Gregg's tail starts to go to into hyperdrive, I'm surprised his butt isn't moving with it.

Gregg: This is weird, but what kind of outfit does he wear?

Y/N: A leather jacket, grey turtleneck, blue jeans, and black boots.

Suddenly, before I know it, there's a set of lips connected to mine. I mentally blank for a few seconds, then Gregg breaks it off, and snuggles into my chest.

Gregg: I think I know who you like now.

Y/N: Would you like to hazard a guess?

Gregg: M-me?

Y/N: I don't like you.

His ears droop.

Gregg: oh, ok-

I cut him off with a kiss.

Y/N: I don't just like you Gregg, I love you.

Gregg's face goes from sad and mopey, to happy and excited.

Gregg: Really?

Y/N: Yes Gregg, really, I have for the longest time, but I didn't want to ruin what you had with Angus, you two were so happy together.

Gregg smiles, and nuzzles into my chest.

Gregg: well Y/N, I've been confused for the last month. Confused about my emotions, my feelings, and most of all, if I could love again. That was, until you came back a few days ago. I feel, happy, safe, and more then anything, loved around you. Like I matter. I can say with full confidence, that I love you, Y/N. Instead of calling you my best friend, I want to call you my boyfriend. Tell me, can I do that?

Y/N: Of course Greggory, it'd be my honor to be your boyfriend.

Gregg and I are wrapped up in each other's arms. We cuddled up, my arms rubbing his back. I noticed the texture is different from both leather and the cotton of his turtleneck, it's wool. I take a second glance, and see he's wearing my pea coat. I smile.

Y/N: I love you Greggory Lee.

Gregg: I love you too, Y/N.

Chapter End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
79.8K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
1.7M 99.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
749K 20.3K 75
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...