Flame User X Date a Live

بواسطة SuciDisastra

Y/N a is an ordinary boy who died due to God mistake. The God offer him a second chance to reincarnate in ano... المزيد

Reincarnate and New World
Planning and Training
Rescue a Spirit
A Partner and A Meeting
A School, A Ship and New Guardian.
Tic Toc the Mist around the Clock
The Lightning that Divide the Sky
Future Storm X Cielo Vs Heroes
A Farewell and an Abandoned Girl

Before the Storm

776 17 30
بواسطة SuciDisastra

3rd POV

Y/N was in his office with a depressed look on his face. Why? One word. Paperwork. One of the things he hates to do is working on this paperwork. He hasn’t eaten food for a day. He wants to eat cakes. A lot of cake. But the paperwork makes him can not do it.

Y/N : “I hate paperworks.” slam his head to his desk

This paperwork starts from the mission his guardian do for the last two months. Day by day his paperwork is increasing. No matter how hard he completed it, there must be a new stack that wait him to work on.

Y/N : “One month before the storm….”
Y/N look at the calendar on his room. He even mark it at the actual date the event will happen.

Y/N : “I just hope I can save you. I don’t want to loose someone again.”

He lean on his chair and drink his coffee. Looking at the Sky as he closed his eyes slowly.

Flashback

??? : “Y/N… Don’t worry about me. Save yourself. (coughing)”

Y/N : “No! I can’t leave you alone here. I can save you!”

??? : “Y/N, please… I want you to live. Just leave me here. It’s fine.”

Y/N : “I can’t do it! I need you. I..”

??? hold Y/N’s hand. Then she touch Y/N’s face.

Y/N : “I..”

??? : “Y/N… I don’t have much time. Just leave me.”

Y/N : “No! There must be a way to help you!”

Y/N try to find something to help her but then ??? ask him.

??? : “Do you remember our promise?”

Y/N : “Of course I remember! Why wouldn’t I?”

??? : “We already fulfill our promise. Now I want you to promise me one thing.”

Y/N : “I will do it. I promise. What is it?”

??? : “Y/N… Please… be… happy.. for me….”

??? close her eyes and her hand fall to the ground. Y/N couldn’t believe what he saw infront of him. ??? has died.

Y/N : “No..no…it can’t be true right? Y-y-you just make a prank right?”

No answer came out from her mouth. Tears start falling from his eyes.

Y/N : “No….”

Y/N : “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!”

Present

??? : “Y/N-nii..”

Y/N didn’t answer it.

??? : “Y/N-NII!”

He almost jump from his chair. He look at the one who call him. It was Little Bel.

Y/N : “Oh it’s you, Little Bel. Do you need something?”

Little Bel : “Y/N-nii, are you okay?”

Y/N tilt his head from the question she gave to him.

Y/N : “I’m fine Little Bel.”

Little Bel : “Then why are you crying?” she was curious

Y/N widen his eyes as he rub his face. He just cried the whole time he remember his past. He took a sheet of tissue to clean it.

Y/N : “I-I’m fine… Maybe this is the work of enemy stand.”

Little Bel : “What?”

Y/N : “Nevermind. Do you want to eat something?”

Little Bel shake her head.

Y/N : “Then, what do you want to do?”

Little Bel : “I want to make Y/N-nii happy again. I don’t want to see Y/N-nii sad.”

Little Bel really care about Y/N. Since the day Y/N brought her to this house, she know the feeling about having a family. Especially Y/N. Y/N always spend his time for his family even when he sick. Little Bel look him as a father figure that care about his family.

So it’s normal for Bel to care about him. This is not the first time Y/N cry while remembering his past. Almost every week he cried like this. Little Bel is worried if he went sick. So she needed to know how to cheer his Sky.

Y/N : “Come here.”

Y/N kneel and open his arm. Little Bel just approuch him and hug Y/N. Surprisingly, Little Bel give him a headpat he always do to her.

Little Bel : “Now you don’t need to cry again Y/N-nii. Because I am here.” with All Might tone

Y/N just chuckle from it.

Y/N : “Arigatou Little Bel. I appreciate your hug and headpats.”

Little Bel : “You’re not sad anymore?”

Y/N give her a smile and nod.

Y/N : “Now I’m not sad anymore. How about we eat ice cream? Do you want it?”

Little Bel : “Yes! I want strawberry!”

Y/N : “Let’s go to the kitchen!”

Little Bel : “Yay!”

Both of them go to the kitchen to eat some ice cream together. At the other room, his Cloud hear what Little Bel trying to do.

Skull POV

So he hurt that much? Why he never told us about this? We need to do something. I walk out from my room to the lab. What I didn’t expect that the other is here too including Nia.

Skull : “I think I don’t need to explain what I’m going to say.”

G : “We all have the same expectation about him.”

Skull : “Yeah.. We need to make his mood on average level to high level.”

Eula : “We need more information about him. He know everything about us, but we know nothing about him.”

Kurumi : “Does he have something that he brought to this world. I can use my bullet to see his past.”

Nia : “That’s not a good idea.”

We all look at Nia.

Skull : “What do you mean about that?”

Nia : “Y/N maybe strong in outside, but he is fragile in inside. If we do something like that, we just make his condition worse than now. Hell I can use Rasiel for that, but we gonna destroy his trust to us. I don’t recommend that way.”

Then how we’re going to help him. It’s not that easy like hangout or.. wait. Maybe that is the only way.

Skull : “I think I know the way we can help him. But I need your help for this.”

Hiroto : “Anything for Y/N.”

Eula : “Agree.”

Rengoku : “I will cheer him to the Extreme.”

G : “Let’s hear the plan.”

Kurumi : “Kufufufufu~ I know you’re not that hopeless.”

Nia : “Please tell us what you think.”

Skull : “(inhale) THIS…. Is gonna be a long day of planning. So my plan is.."

I tell them about my plan and what to do. Each of us arrange the plan we made. But one thing we need to do and this is the important part.

Skull : “Hiroto. Can we count on you?”

Hiroto : “For Y/N, nothing can hold the White Dragon Emperor to do that.”

Skull : “Then we will start next week.”

G : “I will make the thing you need to do for your part. Just wrote it and give it to me. It’ll be ready when you need it.”

We nod and we start to prepare for the plan.

Time Skip

3rd POV

Y/N is now confused. Why? Because there is no paperwork on his office. Did they forgot to give him or there is no paperwork for him today. He’s happy but also confuse.

Y/N : “Nothing to do huh?”

Nia who ready for her part enter Y/N’s office.

Nia : “(long inhale) Boi.”

Y/N : “Kratos?”

Nia : “Who?”

Y/N : “Nothing. Do you need something Nia-chan?”

Nia : “Oh, umm… I want to go to hot spring. Yeah hot spring.”

Y/N : “Why do you want to go to hot spring? It’s rare for you to ask this kind of favor.”

Nia : “Well.. you know that I’m bored. So I want to go to the public hot spring. Hehe..”

Y/N : “’Strange. But it’s a good idea coming from her.’ Okay. When do you want to go? I will inform the others.”

Nia : “You don’t need to do that! I already tell them and we only wait for you to say yes.”

Y/N : “Huh? ‘Already told the others? What are you guys planning?’ (sigh) Fine. When?”

Nia : “This weekend. Can we go?”

Y/N : “Of course. Just prepare yourself and bring something you’ll need there.”

Nia : “I love you, boy~!”

Nia kiss him on the cheek and run to her room with joy. Y/N just sigh and sit on his chair. Nia go to the lab and tell the other about this.

G : “What did he said?”

Nia : “He agree!”

All : “YES!”

All of them high five to each other.

Skull : “Let’s move to the next step. Kurumi. We count on you.”

Kurumi : “Leave it to me.”

Kurumi go to the location where they will go. While the rest prepare for their part. What will they do actually?

Time Skip

All of them ready to go to the hot spring. The go by train together and didn’t use Y/N’s Night Flame because they want to experience the trip using this kind of vehicles.

Y/N sit with Little Bel and Nia. Skull with Hiroto and Rengoku. Kurumi and Eula. Lastly G and Raynare. Yeah right. Raynare. Why would she came with them? Well actually Y/N torture her to watch Boku no Piko for TWO YEARS STRAIGHT inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. And that’s equal two hours outside the chamber.

The video really break her mind and she’s so easy to control. But only if Y/N say so. Other than him she doesn’t follow their order. Also she turn into a masochist if Y/N torture her. He’s not dense about her being like that. It was like he doesn’t care at all.
Now, Y/N is enjoying this trip. He looked at how happy Little Bel see like what the world is.

Little Bel : “Y/N-nii, Y/N-nii! Look there is a mountain.”

Y/N : “Ehh, Really? Where?”

Little Bel : “There, look at that big mountain.”

Y/N : “You’re right! It’s beautiful.”

Little Bel : “Right? Can we go there Y/N-nii?”

Y/N : “When you’re grow up. Okay?”

Little Bel : “Un! Look there is another one!”

Y/N feel a little ease in his heart when he saw the smile on Bel’s face. It was a good experience he has there. Unknown to him, Skull is ready to start his plan.

Skull : “Raynare. You’re up.”

Raynare just nodded and follow what she need to do. She know she doesn’t want to follow anyone order other than Y/N. But she had to. She also saw his master cry once. So maybe this would be a great opportunity to make him happy.

Raynare POV

My name is Raynare. I am Master Y/N’s personal maid. He opened my eyes about my mistake in that room. Now I’m following him to this trip. We’re going to a hot spring.

My job as his maid mostly to babysitter his little sister. Belfast Ojou-sama. Also I need to teach her how to become a professional maid. Well I remember the queen of Lucifer that is good at teaching this kind of stuff.

But it doesn’t matter. As long as he pleased with my work, that is fine. Y/N-sama like chocolate cake and any dessert that made from chocolate.

When I think of what dessert that will please his mouth, Skull-sama whisper at me.

Skull : “Raynare. You’re up.”

I just nod and I know this is my time to shine as his maid. I leave G-sama to the kitchen inside the train at the fourth railway car. I go there and ask for permission to cook there. The staff are so kind to let me cook there.

Y/N-sama right about not all human are bad. I cook a special sweet for him. Sakura Lava Cake. This one he always drooling on but never in his life he taste this cake. I just need half an hour to make this.

Just after waiting for several minute to bake it. The cake is ready.

Raynare : “Finally. It’s ready.”

Staff 1 : “Wow! It’s look so pretty.”

Staff 2 : “Are you kidding? Look at the style!”

Raynare : “Thank you for the compliment. Now, I have to go. My master need it.”

Staff 1 : “No problem. You can ask for help to use the kitchen.”

Staff 2 : “You are always welcome to this place.”

Staff 3 : “You guys realise that she wi-“ he got punch

Staff 2 : “Shut up.”

I leave them and head to my master seat. Just as I approuch there is an old man try to grope me. But I can see something very fast hit the man’s hand. It was Y/N-sama's doing. The pervert old man just try to hide his pain. I sigh in relief and go to Y/N-sama.

Raynare : “Y/N-sama. A cake for you.”

Y/N : “Arigatou Raynare. Don’t push yourself to much.”

Raynare : “Hai. Y/N-sama.”

When Y/N-sama eat the cake, his face make an expression I never seen before.

Y/N : “T-This taste! SUGOI!”

Y/N-sama eat it again. He also shared it with Belfast Ojou-sama and Nia-sama. I feel happy and go back to my seat.

G : “Good job.”

Raynare : “Anything I’ll do for Y/N-sama happiness.”

We them enjoy the view of Y/N-sama’s face that look so cute when eating his cake.

Time Skip

Eula POV

We arrived at the destination we were heading to. Phase one of the plan is a huge success. All of us almost have a nosebleed seeing his cute face when eat. That is a rare scene in this family. But now it’s not the right time to celebrate.

We still have other phase to do. The way to the hot spring take two hours by walking. This is the part of the plan. Base on the weather today, there will be a short time rain at the way to the hot spring. That is when the second phase started.

The road is normal but there is a lot of trees. As a Rain Guardian, this is a good place for my part on this plan. Rain will come in twenty minute. Kurumi said she find a good spot to take a shelter from the rain.

For now I want him to enjoy the view and enviroment here.

Little Bel : “Y/N-nii, look there’s a squirel!”

Little Bel point at a tree. Y/N approuch it and the squirel jump to his hand. Y/N give the squirel a peanut from his pocket. The squirel swallow all of the peanut to it’s mouth.

Little Bel : “Wow! It’s so cute! Can I touch it Y/N-nii?”

Y/N : “Be careful okay? This squirel is a wild animal. So you need to let them touch you to gain their trust. They’ll think you’re a friendly human and not a dangerous being for them. Here give your hand.”

Little Bel : “Hai Y/N-nii.”

She carefully give her hand to the squirel. At first the squirel ignore her but after the squirel look at the sad face of her, it gave up. The squirel climb to Little Bel shoulder and kiss it.

Little Bel : “(giggle) It tickles.”

Skull : “It’s rare for a squirel to be tamed like that. You’re a lucky little girl.”

Eula : “Is it because she have a Sky Flame or something?”

Y/N : “Shhhh… Don’t destroy this moment of her. Let her be like that for a while.”

Eula : “I’m sorry.”

Y/N : “Don’t worry Ecchan. I know you just curious. For now let’s continue to walk.”

I just nod and follow him from behind. But wait, aren’t we suppose to walk with the group? It must be Kurumi’s work. Well thank you but you don’t need to interfere my part like that.

It started to rain now. Let’s start the plan.

Eula : “Primo, there is a good place for us to cover from the rain.” I point at a big tree

Y/N : “Well then let’s go there.”

The both of us go there and sit there. Just the two of us. Under the tree. Kis- No no no no no no. Focus.

Eula : “Primo. Would you let me clean your ears?”

Y/N : “Why you suddenly want to do that?”

Eula : “Just answer me.”

Y/N : “It’s been a week a I haven’t do it. Okay. And… please be gentle. This is the first time doing it with someone.” He place his head on my lap

FOCUS EULA! Hold yourself from those emotion inside your heart.

Eula : “Excuse me.”

I look at his ears and use a my Rain Flame to make him sleepy. It work but he still awake. I clean it very gently as I could.

Y/N : “Aahh~” he moaned

Resist the cuteness… I clean it again and now the deep part of his ear.

Y/N : “A-a-aaaahhh~ Kimochi~”

Please don’t make a sound like that. As I continue to clean the last part of his left ears. Now it’s clean.

Eula : “The other one.”

He turn his face toward me. It’s now a bit hard for me to clean it. Because I’m in my adult form. So my chest will touch him. It’s a good thing or not I don’t know. But I think it’s fine. Just once won’t hurt right?
I press my breast to his face and he seem surprised. But he calmed. I continue to clean his ears while rub his hair. After three minute, I finish. Phew.. that’s a high tension when cleaning someone’s ears.

Y/N : “Eula.”

Eula : “Yes Primo.”

Y/N : “Are you finish yet? Because my manhood is going wild if you don’t let me go from your boob press.”

I look at his pants as something is rising and it’s not the shield hero. I let go of him and he stand up. The rain stop and we continue our way to the hot spring. Well at least it’s a success.

Time Skip

3rd POV

All of them arrive at the inn near the hot spring. Two of all plan that Y/N’s guardian made is already done. Now there is still a time before they get into the hot spring. Hiroto and Rengoku are on this part. The third phase will start after they place their bag.

Y/N : “Place your belonging on your own room. There’s still two hours before the hot springs start. We will gather here thirty minute before we go. Understand?”

All : “Yes!”

Y/N, G, Skull, Rengoku and Hiroto were in the same room. Hiroto look at Rengoku. Rengoku know what is he sign about. Both of them wait for their Sky to finish his sorting on his bag. Knowing that he’s finish, Hiroto call him.

Hiroto : “Hey Y/N.”

Y/N : “Yes?”

Hiroto : “Care to join me and Rengoku to the sand skiing here?”

Y/N : “There is a sand skiing here? Count me in!”

Rengoku : “Aight! Let’s go to the Extreme!”

Y/N and Hiroto : “Yeah!”

The three of them quickly run to the spot for sand skiing. G and Skull just sweatdrop for the sudden change of their Sky behavior.

G : “Sometimes he’s a boss and another time he’s a child. That’s Primo for you.”

Skull : “That is the part I would never understand from his personality.”

G : “Let’s prepare for our part.”

Skull : “Are you sure it’s fine to use that?”

G : “As I don’t want to, but this is the only way he will tell us his feeling.”

Skull : “There is no point at worrying our Sky huh? I’ll go first then.”

G : “I’ll be there after tell Kurumi and Nia about their part.”

Skull leave G there and head to the place he will do his part.

With Y/N

Y/N : “Woohooo!!! Eat my dust!”

Hiroto : “Oh no. You’re the one who gonna eat my dust!”

Rengoku : “I’ll be the one who will make the both of you eat my dust.”

Y/N : “In your dream suckers!”

Rengoku : “I’ll extremely defeat you!”

Hiroto : “Wait for me!”

The three of them are having a fun at the nearby spot for the visitor. Y/N are the most person that having fun there.

Rengoku : ‘The fourth phase is going smooth.

Hiroto : ‘I hope this activity can hold him until the next phase begin.

Y/N win the race. Rengoku in the second place follow by Hiroto in the last place.

Hiroto : “Man.. I lost.”

Rengoku : “In the path of life?”

Hiroto : “The race!”

Rengoku : “You lost your humanity?!”

Y/N : “DIO!”

Hiroto : “JOJO!”

Rengoku : “WRYYYYYYYYYY!!!”

And people look at them thought they’re crazy. The three just ignore what people thought about them and head to next game.

The next game is Hiroto’s idea. Not a game though. A spar. They never had an actual spar between Y/N and his guardian. So this is a good opportunity to know how much they grow in strength.

Y/N : “Nero, I choose you.”

Nero : “Kweh!”

Rengoku : “Teostra!”

Eostra : “Rooaarr!”

Hiroto : “Come on Albion.”

Albion : “Alright honey!”

Y/N and Rengoku : “NANI?”

Albion use her human form. It was Hiroto’s request to make her use this form. Day by day and then several months pass. She enjoy that form.

Hiroto : “Now, now. Don’t look at my girlfriend like that.”

Y/N : “NANI?”

Rengoku : “Girlfriend?”

Y/N and Rengoku : “WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO HI-KUN/HIROTO?!”

Hiroto : “What? Is it wrong to date her? I mean she’s fine being my girlfriend.”

Y/N : “You've gotta be kidding me.”

Hiroto : “Y/N. Let me ask you this. When I ever lie to you?”

Y/N : “When you said you didn’t have money for lunch but in reality you use it for in-game purpose.”

Rengoku : “Worst of all, it’s a dating simulator.”

Hiroto : “What’s wrong with that?”

He shivered as he look at Albion face.
Albion : “You cheating on me?”

Y/N : “Feel the rage of the woman.”

Hiroto : “I-i-i-I can explain.”

Albion : “Explain.”

Hiroto : “One word.”

Albion wait for him to explain himself.

Albion : “I’m waiting.”

Hiroto : “(long inhale) NIGERUNDAYO!!”

He run away.

Albion : “I knew he would do that.” She chase Hiroto with high speed

Rengoku : “Well… (look at Y/N) A spar before going back?”

Y/N : “Sure. Nothing else I can do other than prank the visitor there.”

Rengoku : ‘And this is why I hate him.

They begin their spar and Y/N’s mood is increasing to a good level. Fourth phase is a good success.

Time Skip

Skull was infront of the bath waiting for his boss. He’s holding a bottle of sake. G came after he inform the girls about their bath time.

G : “Ready?”

Skull : “I’m born ready. Hope this part going well like the other.”

G : “Only time could tell us.”

Skull : “Yeah..”

Y/N, Hiroto and Rengoku come together.

Skull : “About time.”

G : “Let’s start. Do your best in there.”

Skull : “You don’t have to worry. We will know the truth soon.”

Y/N then talk to them as they change their expression.

Y/N : “Why you still here?”

Skull : “Waiting for you of course. Come on.”

Y/N don’t understand but he just follow Skull. Y/N change his clothes and get in the bath. G, Rengoku and Hiroto look at each other.

G : “Is she here yet?”

Hiroto : “Along with her parents. They just checked in when we back to inn. How about the spot we prepare for them?”

Rengoku : “Kurumi had it all ready. After he have some tall with Skull, we will do the last part.”

G : “I see. Now let’s refresh ourselves at the bath.”

Hiroto : “Finally. A good break and sleep.”

G : “Is that all you have in your brain?”

Hiroto : “You think? Become a mafia make me crazy. But I feel like having a real family when I always near him.”

Rengoku : “That is why we need to make sure he doesn’t bear those pain alone anymore. We are strong when we are a family. Sword? Magic? Immortality? Who needs that? A family is all you need.”

G : “Hahaha. Let’s head inside. We don’t want to make him wait don’t we?”

And everyone enjoy their bath. Skull and Y/N were looking at the Sky together. No one approuch them because this is the only thing Skull can do in his part.

Skull POV
Hot Spring. A perfect place to ease your mind and soul. I’ve been to several place like this but this one is different. Why? Because the water in this place is mixed with some minerals that good for your body.

Kurumi is the one who find this place though. So she’s the one who deserve the credits. But putting that aside, I am in the bath myself with my boss.

Y/N L/N. A young mafioso that have a goal to save all the Spirits. Not just that, he also want the Spirit he saved to have a normal life like we human have.

I found out that this is a hard thing to do. It’s not easy to bring them to our lab. We need to talk to them and convince them about how this world work.

The easiest Spirit he sealed is Belfast or he always called her Little Bel. Is the fastest Spirit he sealed. He just met her that day and she agree to get sealed.

Day by day he secretly crying for unknown reason. We thought that he have a stress but after G do some check up on him, there is nothing like that.

We only have one guess about him crying like this. His past. There must be a reason from his past that make him sad all this time. Little Bel is the one who find out that he was cried inside his office.

So we’re making some plan for him to open himself to us. If this not working, then she is the only one who can make him tell his past. Origami Tobiichi.

G said that Y/N have a huge interest on this girl. He himself told us that this girl is a perfect candidate for becoming his Storm Guardian. The only question is, “Does she want to?”.

Now I’m enjoying this relaxation with him. I pour some sake to his cup.

Skull : “Primo. A drink or two won’t hurt you know.”

Y/N : “….. I… Arigatou.” He took the cup

Skull : “Cheers?”

Y/N : “Cheers.”

Primo sip his drink in one go. I myself can’t even do that. He looked normal to me. Maybe one more cup?

Skull : “Here. (I give him the bottle) If you want to refill your drink.”

Y/N : “Can’t hold a liquor? Then why you brought this thing here?”

Skull : “That’s not what I meant. Of course I can hold to five bottle If I want. I just give you some experience. Just think this is a training for the future.”

Y/N : “I see.”

He poured again for one cup. He drank it slowly like the first one. Then there is a silence.

Y/N : “Skull.. Have you ever loss someone that important to you?”

Skull : ‘Finally! So this is what disturb him all this time.

I just give him a single hum. Let’s see what is he hiding from us.

Y/N : “Two years before I died, I have a very important person in my life. Let’s just say she suppose to be my girlfriehsbs..”

Skull : “What?”

Wait! My vision blur. It’s bad. I get drunk from the alcohol.

Y/N : “I hop into the mountain and become a God for eternity.”

Shit! Now I’m hearing a nonsense. And why my body become so hot? I-

3rd POV

Y/N continue his story until he saw Skull drowned in the bath.

Y/N : “Skull-nii!”

Y/N panic and quickly get Skull out of the water. G and the others just facepalm as they know this part of their plan is failed.

G : “Now we know why they call him Lackey for some reason.”

Rengoku : “Let’s just hope the last one would work.”

Hiroto : “(sigh) I think I want to grab some milk. It’s been too long we soak ourself here.”

Rengoku : “I’m coming with you.”

G just shrugged and survey the location of their final part of the plan.

G : “The last…. Can you help us or not? Origami Tobiichi.”

Time Skip

Y/N and the others were sitting on their room as they wait for dinner time. Skull who fail at his part still pass out due to how strong the Sake was. As Y/N want to take a walk, Little Bel come to his room.

Little Bel : “LITTLE BEL IS HERE!”

Y/N : “Yo Little Bel. Have you take a bath?”

Little Bel : “Hai Y/N-nii! Me, Nia-nee, Eula-nee, Kurumi-nee, Ray-nee, Maman, Origami-nee we all have a bath together.”

Y/N : “Is that so? Good for you. How’s the bath?” as he sip his tea

G, Hiroto and Rengoku : ‘Crap! Don’t tell him!

Little Bel : “Oh. When I’m inside the bath Y/N-nii. THERE WERE A LOT OF BOOBIES!”

Y/N spit his tea as the other just laughing.

Y/N : “(coughing) Who teach you that word, Little Bel?”

Little Bel : “G.” as she point at the person

Y/N give G a death glare and he told Little Bel about when she can used that kind of word. Little Bel understand and back to her room. Y/N decide to have a little walk before dinner.

Y/N POV

I walk to the nearest shrine to calm myself. I have to admit that today my mind are getting ease. As I walk there I heard someone call my name.

??? : “Y/N? Is that you?”

I look at the person that call me. It was Origami. What is she doing here? I thought she had a family visit today.

Y/N : “Yes. This is me Origami-chan.”

Origami : “What a coincidence. I’m here for family visit. My Ojii-chan invite me here. What about you?”

Y/N : “’Hmm.. What a huge coincidence. Well, maybe I can let this one slide.’ Nia-nee want to have a bath in a hot spring. So I just follow what she wanted to.”

Origami : “Then why are you here? Is it dangerous to be alone here?”

Y/N : “I could ask the same for you.”

Origami : “Ano.. Etto.. Fresh air! Yes I’m here for some fresh air.”

Y/N : “I understand then. How about both of us head to the shrine? I want to pray there.”

Origami : “O-okay. But.. can I hold your hand?”

Flashback

??? : “Can I hold your hand, Y/N?”

Present

Origami : “Y/N!”

Y/N : “Uh what?”

Origami : “Can I hold your hand?”

Y/N : “Of course you can. Origami-chan.”

Both of us holding hand and head to our destination. It’s a bit nostalgic.

Origami : “Hey Y/N. The air is a little cold.”

As she said that, I place my hand around her and hug her.

Origami : “Y-Y/N! What are you-“

I place my finger on her lips.

Y/N : “Let’s just walk. Okay?”

She nodded and we walk together. It’s quite peace here. Just several minute we walk, we arrived at the shrine. We approuch the Jinja at the shrine. We pray there and clap our hand. Then we sit at the chair together.

Origami : “Y/N. What do you pray earlier?”

Y/N : “What I pray huh? To live a beautiful life and become a Sky that can accept, forgive and love to my family. How about you?”

Origami : “I want to become a most beautiful bride for my future husband.”

Flashback
??? : “I want to become the most beautiful bride just for you.”

Y/N : “Isn’t that a bit exaggearate? Well who am I to judge your dream.”

??? : “So you don’t want to become my husband?”

Y/N : “I…"

I blushed because I don’t know what to say.

??? : “Y/N…”

Y/N : “I…”

??? : “Y/N.”

Present

Origami : “Y/N!”

Y/N : “I-I’m sorry. I lost in my thought. I haven’t feel like this since…”

Origami : “I-I don’t mean to shout at you. I’m sorry.”

Y/N : “It’s fine. Just a memory from the past.”

Origami : “Is it your mother?”

Y/N : “No. My childhood friend.”

I tell her about my memory with her. How we met, how we spend our time together, how we make our promise. And lastly, how she gone from my life.

Origami : “I feel sorry for you. She must be an important person for you. Unlike me..”

Her face is now sad.

Y/N : “Don’t ever think like that, Origami. You’re special and important.”

Origami : “But i-“

Y/N : “Origami. For me, for our friends, for your parents, you are important. If you are not important for me, then why I waste my time to have a talk with you?”

Origami : “You mean it?”

Y/N : “Umu! I will protect you and your parents with my Dying Will.”

She me a smile. I remember this smile. It’s…. her smile. It’s the smile of..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

…..Siesta.

At the Inn

G POV

Yes! Good job Origami! So that is his past. I know we shouldn’t do this. Buuuuuuut… I can’t help it. As they say. Ciriosity killed the cat. I’m ready to bear the punishment from him. Then the radar on my screen detect something. Enemy?

I look at the satellite and see who are they. Mafia?! This is bad.

G : “Everyone! To the shrine now! We’re being attack by the mafia!”

All : “What?”

Rengoku : “I’m going there first since I have fast movement. Tell me how many enemy we will encounter.”

G : “About fifty. Quick!”

Rengoku : “Let’s go Teostra!”

Rengoku and Teostra go there first. Eula lit her box weapon and summon her partner.

Eula : “Andrius. Size!”

Andrius : “Woof!”

And the rest of the Guardians head to Primo’s place right now. I hope you’re okay.

Back with Y/N

Y/N POV

When I want to say something to Origami. My Hyper Intuition ring and I can hear a shot from a gun. I carry Origami as we run away.

Origami : “Y/N, why are you carry me like this? What happen?”

Y/N : “Someone chasing us. No. A group of unknown people is going after me.”

Origami : “What? But why?”

Y/N : “I don’t know. But for now let’s go far away from here.”

Origami didn’t say anything and keep her voice down. I spread my Mist Flame around this place the forest. I run as fast as I can.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Origami close her ears and almost cry. I’m sorry Origami. I put some Rain Flame to make her sleep. In a second and she slept on my arm.

My Hyper Intuition ring again and told me there is a danger out of this forest. Are you kidding me? I have no choice then.
It’s do or die. When we get out from the forest, a lot of mafia block our path. Who are they actually? One of them looks like a hvideo actor.

(In mafia outfit)

Mafia boss : “Stop right there Vongola Decimo.”

Y/N : “Vongola Decimo? I think you got the wrong person.”

Mafia boss : “You can’t fool me with your hair. Now follow me or your friend in your arm die.”

My Flame burst out from my head and they step back a little.

Y/N : “You dare to threatening me? Who are you?”

Mafia boss : “You think that fake flame of you scare me? My name is Brutto Bastardo. I-“

Y/N : “Pffft! Hahahaha! What kind of name is that? You guys seriously took him as your boss? I feel sorry for you.”

Brutto : “You! Kill him!”

His mens shoot at me without hesitation. Now I’m sure they’re really are a mafia. I just shield me and Origami’s body with Lightning Flame.

Mafia 1 : “What is that green lightning?”
Mafia 2 : “It’s Lightning Flame. We need Storm Flame user!”

Mafia 3 : “Boss! We don’t have Storm Flame user! What are we gonna do?”

Brutto : “Keep shooting! He must died.”

They want to shoot me again but I summon Nero from my box weapon.

Mafia 2 : “It’s a box weapon!”

Nero : “Kweh!”

Nero charge at them and defeat their front line. After that he go to my shoulder.

Brutto : “Let me-“

BANG!

A bullet hit his arm and also destroy his weapon. I also can see his hand getting skinny and he died.

Y/N : “Took you long enough. Kuru-chan.”

Kurumi : “Ara ara~ you’re messing with a wrong family. More importantly my boss. How I should punish you?”

Y/N : “Just once. Take their lifespan.”

Kurumi : “Kufufufufu~ My pleasure. Zaphkiel, Seventh Bullet : Zayin.

Y/N : “I’ll back to the Inn. Please be careful.”

Kurumi : “Don’t worry bossu~ It wouldn’t take a long time to eat them.”

I go back to the inn as she ate them alive. Poor those mafia. But you’re threatening my family, mean your life is the payment.

Time Skip

I place Origami at my room. She looked so peaceful in her sleep. I feel sleepy too. Well a little nap won’t hurt right? I close my eyes and pull Origami closer to my chest.

G POV

A group of Mafia in Japan. I wouldn’t care less if they chase the right target, but seriously? They mistook Primo for Sawada Tsunayoshi. What is wrong with these people? I walk to my room as I found something interesting.

Primo sleeping with a girl. What a good blackmail material. I took some picture before gather with the other. Done. I go back to dinning room and find Akira and his wife there.

Akira : “Ah! L/N-san. You are here too? I thought it’s just Hiroto and his friend that come with him here.”

Nanae : “It’s a good coincidence. Is Y/N-kun came here too?”

G : “Well yes. In fact he’s sleeping with your daughter. Take a look.”

I show them their picture sleeping together. They just giggling know that their daughter are moving on her step.

Akira : “Please take care of our daughter.”

Nanae : “She never been this happy in our life. I hope you agree to our children getting early engagement.”

G : “I am fine with that. Since she lost his mother and his beloved childhood friend, he always hide his pain. But when he met your daughter he change. I am glad to see his cheerful smile again.”

We them have a talk about parenting problem.

In the Morning

Origami POV

I open my eyes and try to move my body. It’s hard. Someone hug me and it’s.. Y/N! W-w-w-w-w-w-what is he doing here? Why he hugged me like this? He opened his eyes and look at me. I thought that he would release me but I was wrong.

He kissed me on my forehead. I can’t take it anymore. I push him and run from him. Why is he doing that all of the sudden? I go back to my parents and they already awake.

Okaa-san : “Ara~ Ohayou Origami-chan. How’s your sleep?”

Otou-san : “Yeah. How’s it feel to sleep with your future husband?”

I don’t say anything and I take a pillow and smack my dad with it.

Okaa-san : “Ara~ You deserve it, Danna-sama.”

Origami : “I hate you!”

Otou-san : “Origami-chan! Don’t do this to your father!”

Origami : “I don’t care!”

I keep smack him using the pillow in my hand.

3rd POV

After the event yesterday, Y/N look very happy. All of his guardian sigh in relief that their boss became like his usual self. But he become too cheerful and playfull boss. Not for Little Bel who enjoy the trip. She was happy to have a vacation like this.

They go home together including Tobiichi household. Y/N and Origami share the same seat. Origami can’t stop blushing since that kiss on her forehead. Y/N keep teasing the girl next to him. Origami only look out the window and let Y/N tease her.

When they arrived at home, Y/N start to working hard and planning strategy for October 3rd. His guardian also training themselves to become stronger. Without they realise, one month passed.

October 3rd

00.01 AM

Somewhere in Tengu City

An unknown person stand above a tall building. He look at his watch and his face show an evil grin.

??? : “If Shido Itsuka can’t save you. Then I will save you and you will become mine. Origami Tobiichi.”

He laugh maniacally as he drink a wine from his golden glass.

TBC.

Hello and thank you for reading this chapter! I really appreciate it. Don’t forget to tell me what you think about this chapter. Next : “Future Storm X Cielo Vs Heroes.” See you again and stay tune!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

427 26 8
Everyone has one life that they need to keep safe. Once that heart stops, you're dead for good.. Hinata's strange behavior started to worry the team...
40.5K 532 15
(Y/N) Itsuka, is an average high school student from Tengu city who was walking home from School on a rainy day. But then was strucked by lightning...
50.9K 996 8
Note: Note that this is a Date A Live (X Male Reader) Summery/ Description: (Y/n) (L/n) lives in Tengu city with his step sister Kotori. He's a not s...
32.8K 746 14
(Y/N) (L/N) is a normal highschool boy living his life peacefully in tengu city with his best friend itsuka shido. (Y/N) peaceful life fade as he get...