Mr. Mafia man

Por Jenna_x-

Jaxon Donovan is the hair of the most powrful mafia in the whole of Italy. He is heartless, Roofless and cold... Mais

. Aesthetics .
. Chapter 1 .
. Chapter 2 .
. Chapter 3 .
. Chapter 4 .
. Chapter 5 .
. Chapter 7 .
. Chapter 8 .
. Chapter 9 .
. Chapter 10 .
. Chapter 11 .
. Chapter 12 .
. Chapter 13 .

. Chapter 6 .

706 20 1
Por Jenna_x-

*Waring violent scenes in this chapter includes abuse and rape, if you are not comfortable with these scenes I will tell you when they begin and end*

Abigail's POV:

When I arrived home from work it had just turned 5:30pm. I sighed in relief as I knew if I was a second later I would of been told off by Tristan.

"There you are you slut. Make me a sandwich now I'm starving." Tristan said from the couch in the living room.

I nodded my head and tossed my shoes off and put them neatly in the cupboard and padded my way across the stone floors towards the kitchen.

I started grabbing the homemade bread I made last night out of the cupboard and grabbed some cheese and lettuce and tomato's and also some ham out of the fridge to put inside the sandwich.

Once the sandwich was done I cut it in half and placed both slices onto a China plate and brought it over to him, making sure I had a can of beer to give to him also knowing he would ask me later on.

"Here." I said as I placed the food and drink onto the new wooden coffee table that we got to replace the now smashed glass one we used to own.

I stood up straight again after putting the food down and stood with my hands clasped in front of me waiting to be dismissed.

I watched as Tristan leaned forward and inspected the sandwich before nodding his head in what seemed to be approval and he then dismissed me.

"Before you go, change out of that slutty dress and put on the clothes I laid out for you on our bed and wait there for me." He said as he sat back with the sandwich and started eating.

I didn't even reply as I headed up the wooden stairs and into our shared bedroom.

I looked over towards the bed and spotted what looked to be a long white gown, but when I walked closer I knew it wasn't a gown at all but a white, silk lingerie set.

Tears filled my eyes as I knew what was about to come. Tristan had me wear something like this once a month and I would have to dance in front of him and make sure I entertained him, if I didn't he would punish me.

I quickly shrugged my black blazer off and hung it up neatly in my closet just as silent tears fell down my face, but I ignored them.

I then removed my grey dress and placed it into the washing basket along with my underwear and I headed towards the shower knowing that if I didn't shower Tristan would beat me like he did last time he had me entertain him because I didn't shower.

Once I stepped under the warm water I let the pressure of the shower massage my back as tears crawled out of my eyes.

Mascara ran down my face but was soon washed away by the shower water.

I grabbed the shampoo and started rubbing it into my hair, relaxing a little into my own touch.

Once I had finished in the shower I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my body and another on my head to help dry my hair.

I quickly ran into the bedroom and dried myself before putting on the silk lingerie and the light dressing gown that was paired with it.

I then ran to my dresser and dried my hair using my hairdryer and then got started on my makeup.

I grabbed my box of bold eyelashes and stuck some onto my eyes along with pounds of foundation to cover my bruised body and face, then I used a golden eyeshadow to match with the look and some red lipstick to finish it off.

I wish I didn't have to wear this much makeup but I knew that when ever Tristan needed to be entertained, he said that the more makeup I wore the better it was for him to see less of my natural face.

I covered all my natural freckles since Tristan didn't like those and then I curled my hair lightly using my curling iron before quickly sitting on the bed and waiting for my nightmare to arrive.

*start of mature and violent scenes*

***

I placed my romance Novel back on my nightstand once I heard the loud footsteps of Tristan as he climbed the squeaky wooden steps.

When he came inside the room he smiled a sickly smile at me and closed our bedroom door and locked it.

The sound of the lock clicking filled my ears making my heart pound against my chest. I wanted to leave.

"Come here baby girl, make daddy happy." His foul voice said as he took off his blazer coat and undone his tie. I slowly got up and walked over to him helping him unbutton his shirt with shaky hands.

I suddenly felt a sting on my left cheek and my face being moved to the side.

"YOU IDIOT I WANT YOU TO GET ON YOUR KNEES NOW!" He screamed. I didn't say anything as tears yet again filled my vision.

I slowly got onto my knees and watched as he used his hands to unzip his pants.

I want to run.

"Suck." Is all he said. I slowly moved my face towards his member but stopped when he placed his hands on the back of my head and forced my head onto his dick.

I gagged and cried as he pushed and pulled my head back and forth.

He gripped my hair as tight as he could while groaning.

I was frozen. I was still. I was paralysed.

I hate him. I hate how he treats me. I know it's wrong. I know i don't deserve this. But when your boyfriend is part of the mafia for two years now. It's hard to leave. Especially when he threatens your family.

*two years ago*

"I got a new job." Tristan said suddenly making me turn and smile at him. I was so proud of him.

"Wow hun that's amazing what job?" I asked as I kissed his cheek.

"Um it's um.... A car manufacturing company they hired home as their top mechanic." Tristan's old job was based off him working for his uncle at a car shop, he loved it so much but they went out of business around a month ago and all we had was the money that I was making at the insurance company I worked at to cover our bills.

"I'm so proud of you baby." I said as I hugged him and continued reading my book.

The next day after Tristan came home from work he didn't look like him anymore. He changed. He was like a different person.

"Hey honey what's wrong?" I asked while walking up to him to hug him but to my surprise he pushed me down onto the ground causing me to hit my head on the couch.

I'll never forget that day, from that day on he abused me and used me for sex when ever he felt horny or like he needed to take him anger out.

I was his art work to add a new bruise to each day until one day he came home with a few men, they had guns and treated me like shit and that's when I knew there was no car shop he was a mafia.

The mafia changed him, he changed to be an abuser and a drunk and a rapist and a cheater and when I threatened to leave him all he said was "if you leave you'll never see your precious family again, not your brothers, not your father, not your mother or your grandparents."

I knew that he wasn't bluffing. He was a mafia after all and I needed to keep the people I loved safe from danger so I stayed.

*End of flash back*

"S-stop." I cried while gagging. I heard him groan and finally he released inside my mouth making me spit it all out and gag even more. I hated feeling this weak.

"YOU ARE HERE TO ENTERTAIN ME AND NOT READ YOUR STUPID BOOKS! I WANT YOUR BODY AND I HAVE NEEDS SO YOUR GOING TO FULFIL THOSE NEEDS!" He spat out and pulled me up by my arms, gripping so tight I knew there would be another two bruises on each arm to over up.

Guess I'm going long sleeved into work tomorrow.

Tristan's cold hands moved down my body as he ripped away the gown leaving me in only the white lingerie.

I tried to cover myself but he only held onto my wrists and gave me another once over before pushing me onto the bed and falling on top of me.

I tried to scream but it got muffled by his huge hand on top of my mouth.

In that moment I knew, I needed to leave him. I needed to leave before it was to late to leave.

Looking into his eyes, his evil, cold eyes told me that there was nothing left inside him and nothing he could do to stop me leaving.

I wasn't scared of the threats he gave. Not anymore all I wanted was to be free.

*End of violent scene*

I woke up the next morning and quickly looked to the over side of the bed to see Tristan still sleeping.

I quietly made my way to the closet and grabbed my suitcase from the cupboard in the closet and started filling it with all my clothes.

Once I finished I grabbed the shoe box I had hidden behind all my blazers and pulled out all the money I had saved up over the last two years, it was around 3,000$.

I then got dressed into a small green skirt with a brown tank top and matching zip up hoodie and paired it with some white airforces and headed down the stairs ready to leave.

(The outfit)

Once I reached the front door I stopped dead in my tracks.

Where do I go? Who do I call for help? I can't go to my parents because they'll just get to worried and go to the police and then Tristan will find them and kill
Them.

I needed to call someone who Tristan wouldn't expect. I couldn't go to Lydia my best friend because he knew where she was and he knew she was close with me.

The only other person was Jaxon.

I quickly grabbed my phone out my bag, now feeling slightly emotional as I dialled Jaxon's number since I had it saved on my mobile because of work.

It rang for about two seconds before his deep voice sounded through the speaker of my phone.

"Hello?" He said but I couldn't speak I was frozen.

I quickly gathered myself knowing that if I stayed any longer I would wake up Tristan and he would know what I was doing.

"J-Jaxon help me." I pleaded as a small tear fell from my eye.

I heard some rustling in the background and then his voice sounded again through the phone.

"Abigail? Is that you?" He asked while still moving around.

"Y-yes please Jaxon I need your help." I whispered into the phone and started to head out of the door and towards my Jeep.

I threw my bag in the back still holding the phone to my ear and getting in the drivers seat.

"Where are you I'm coming to get you."
"No! Don't do that, just meet me at the W-work building." I replied as I pulled away from the driveway and started speeding down the long dirt road towards the work office.

***

When I arrived Jaxon was already there, leaning against his black car while staring at the ground and biting his nails.

I got out of my Jeep and walked over to him.

"Abigail what are you what." He stumbled on his words as he looked me over.

I knew he could see my bruised body since I didn't have time to cover it with makeup today since I just wanted to leave.

"Who did this to you?" He asked now his features growing angry as he gently pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms around me.

"I- it was um Tristan." I spoke into his chest. It felt so, so good to finally tell someone about what was happening. I felt like I could finally breath.

"What do you mean amor?" He asked as his words muffled because of his head being buried in my head of hair.

"He done this to me. He has for two years now, but last night something snapped in me to leave but your the only person who he doesn't know about in my life. Yeah your friends with him but.... Oh no please please don't tell him please I." Shit.

How could I be so stupid. Within my moment of panic I forgot that Jaxon had come to my house the other week to watch the football game with Tristan and William (Jaxon's dad). What if he told Tristan? What if he hits me to?

With that thought I backed away from Jaxon and hit my Jeep while raising my hands to my face in defence.

Jaxon slowly walked over to me but I kept moving backwards until I realised the Jeep was in my way. Stupid piece of metal.

"P-please don't hurt me l-like he does." I stuttered as I looked into his black eyes. I saw the pain in his eyes as he watched me.

But I didn't let my guard down, I was better than to let it down.

"Amor, I would never hurt you, I would never hurt anyone who didn't deserve it I promise." His gentle voice calmed my nerves only a little which lead me to lower my arms from my face and stare at him.

Was he telling the truth? Or was it all bullshit to have an excuse to hurt me later on?

I watched as he slowly held out his hand for me to stand up. That's when I realised I had ended up on the floor as I covered myself with my arms in defence.

I slowly but cautiously stood up and placed my small hand in his large one and he helped me up onto my feet.

"I want you to stay with me at my house for a few days I know it's hard to trust me but I need to know your safe. I have a spare bedroom you can stay in so you won't have to worry about sharing a room or anything but please Abigail, please believe me when I tell you that I won't hurt you. Ever."

I nodded my head and grabbed my bag out of my trunk and followed Jaxon to his car. He took my suitcase and put it in his car before opening the passenger side door for me to step inside.

"I'll have one of my workers drive your car to my house later on today so if Tristan comes to the office he won't see your car and know you've been here." Jaxon said as he got inside the car and started driving off.

END OF CHAPTER

HEY! This is my 6th chapter that I have written and I still haven't published this story yet, I am writing this while still working on 'Mr alpha' and I want to publish this book soooo bad but I don't want to over load myself with writing more than one book at a time.

I may publish this with 10 chapter already done at this rate 😂 but I can't help but be excited about this book.

I know there are a lot of violent and mature parts in this story and if you aren't comfortable with it please stop reading I don't want to make any of you feel as though you have to read this book the abuse and rape that Tristan puts Abigail through is part of the story and it shows women or men that it is ok to be scared but just know none of you are alone and I am always here to talk. My DM's and messages on Wattpad are always open <3

Remember you are beautiful no matter what
🤍🤍

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.7K 31 13
Single mom Emilia Lombardi, escapes from the clutches of her daughter's abusive father and is staying with her childhood friend until she can get bac...
263K 5.8K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
7K 102 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
435 119 20
Asher D'Angelo. A cold heart breaker but a sweet loving person from the inside once you get to know him. Asher is struggling with school so he asks...