Fate/Cinder

By FatherKaaji

The Soul of Cinder, also known as Y/N, is a collection of kings that have linked with the fire. After being d... More

Volume 1 Chapter 1: Prince turned Servant
Volume 1 Chapter 2: The Prince's Past
Volume 1 Chapter 3: Another Accident
Volume 1 Chapter 4: Fate/Cinder
Volume 1 Chapter 5: The Alter D'Arc
Volume 1 Chapter 6: Astolfo and Y/N Take On The World
Volume 1 Chapter 7: Historical Lesson: Prince Y/N of Canada
Volume 1 Chapter 8: Final Day On This World/Singularity #8
Volume 1 Chapter 9: France - The Evil Reign of A Corrupt King Part 1
Volume 1 Chapter 10: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 2
Volume 1 Chapter 11: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 3
Volume 1 Chapter 12: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 4
Volume 1 Chapter 13: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 5
Volume 1 Chapter 14: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 6
Volume 1 Chapter 15: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 7
Volume 1 Chapter 16: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 8
Volume 1 Chapter 17: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 9
Volume 1 Chapter 18: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 10
Summer Chapter 1: Trapped On A Island?!
Summer Chapter 2: QP Joyride! Part 1
Summer Chapter 3: QP Joyride! Part 2
Summer Chapter 3.5: Ishtar - Summer Bash Event!
Summer Chapter 4: Underground Alcatraz
Summer Chapter 5: Flame Explained
Summer Saga Finale (6) : Earth-Shaking Showdown! (vs. Y/N & Gilgamesh)
Volume 2 Chapter 1: Canada - Paradisus Paradoxum Part 1
Halloween Special 🎃: Fate/Halloween

Volume 1 Finale (19): The Fate of a Cinder

5.9K 157 38
By FatherKaaji

2 Weeks Later, after the event of the singularity located in France.

Gudako: "Finally! The Gacha Summoning opened up!"

Gilgamesh: "Is she always like this? I don't bother to stick around."

Da Vinci: "She...usually is. But she deserves it more than anyone else right about now."

Jalter: "Yeah, yeah. We get it. It was a hard singularity. Now can we move on?!"

Jeanne: "Hey!"

Artoria: "Speaking of which, where is Y/N?"

Just as the King of Knights had said that, there, rampant noise was found as Astolfo came running through carrying Y/N by the collar of his shirt, and it appears that he did not want to be here.

Astolfo: "Ask! And ye shall receive!"

Y/N: "I was so close to beating the game..."

Mordred: "Yikes...this is the guy who did it all? Maybe I underestimated him earlier..."

Mash: "I think we all did. He came out prepared when we needed him the most."

Ishtar: "Y/N, was it? How about a drink later this afternoon?"

Gudako: "Enough! Look!"

Grabbing all of the servant's attention, she began to read the contents of this Gacha Summoning.

Gudako: "Congratulations! With this singularity being completed, you have access to more servants! In this upgraded version of Story Summoning, 5☆ Y/N Alter along with 4☆ Artorias make their debut in the summoning pool!"

Salter: "Y/N...Alter?"

Jalter: "As if there was more Alter's already. But 5 stars? He has to be good."

Y/N: "Uh...no. He was pretty difficult to take down as a matter of fact."

Mordred: "Hey! I'm still waiting for my Alter Type-Moon!!"

Gudako: "5 Stars?! He headlines the banner itself! I need him! I need him!"

Y/N: "Uh, guys, what's happening to Master?"

Mash: "It's her usual thirst for servants that never ends. Let's just pray with the Saint Quartz she has, senpai can get Y/N Alter."

Y/N: "What happens when she doesn't get the servants she wants?"

Astolfo: "Let's just say...it doesn't end well...."

Gudako: "Alright! If I can get at least Y/N Alter, my life will be complete! He's so OP! I need to level him up, get his bond levels and everything up!"

Like a crack addict, Gudako would not rest until she had gained Y/N Alter.

And that was the case.

In the first summon roll, she gained craft essences and Sieg. She didn't realize she summoned on the wrong Gacha Summoning when she rolled Sieg instead of Y/N Alter.

Nonetheless, Y/N, Jeanne, Astolfo, Siegfried, and Frankenstein were all happy to see the hero that won them The Great Holy Grail War.

As more and more summons and rolls occurred, the closest thing she got was something to buff Y/N Alter entirely, but that was about it.

Spending Quartz, she felt...incomplete. It made no sense. Is this how she was repaid?

Saving time and the world countless times, and she couldn't get the one thing she wanted?

Jeanne: "It's okay master...maybe a few more events will cheer you up."

Gudako: "..."

Astolfo: "Do not fear master! There is always next time!"

Gudako: "...! If I can't have him, I'll sell you all!"

Y/N: "Is she for real?! She's out of her mind!!"

Fate/Cinder

As night fell upon the base of Chaldea in Antarctica, again, as it did every other day, and every other week, and every day of the month for the past 4 months, Gudako walked down the hall and went towards her room.

In pajamas as well with slippers on, she flopped onto her bed.

Gudako: "I hope my luck gets better. I feel like the damn system is cheating me...."

She stated, while falling asleep, she looked through her window one last time.

Looking at the oddly shaped glaciers ahead, and even one that looked like Y/N.

Funny.

Is what she thought. They seem to get weirder and weirder each day-

Gudako: "Y/N?"

Sitting up now, she looked towards the window. As lightning coursed through the sky, signaling a long, rainy night, Y/N stood there.

With his armor equipped, his helmet was not on however, and his head could be seen.

Quickly, Gudako jumped out of bed and into a raincoat. How did he get out of Chaldea? Other servants like Gilgamesh and Ishtar do farewell, but Y/N doesn't have the personal skill to do so.

So how?

Reaching him, his head looked towards the sky. More lightning coursed through the dark, grey clouds as Gudako tugged him.

Gudako: "Y/N! What are you doing out here?!"

Y/N didn't respond, and mostly seemed spaced out. What was he thinking about?

Gudako: "Y/N! It's raining! Come inside! At least you'll be safe from the lightning that can strike you! Don't forget you have E-Luck! It'll start raining soon too!"

Bringing him back down to Earth, his eyes tracked over multiple places, before finally getting on Gudako.

Y/N: "...am I...truly safe?"

Gudako: "Hm?"

Y/N: "Every day I stay at this facility. We are told we are guaranteeing humanity's survival...but is that what's really happening?"

Gudako: "Y/N? What are you talking about..."

Y/N: "The people's screams as Y/N Alter destroyed their homes. Dead corpses stacked together along the street right before our final fight. It...doesn't feel right."

Gudako: "Oh...Y/N. Those were people from a different timeline in history! Many of them will cease to exist now that we fixed it!"

But that only made Y/N more questionable about Chaldea as Gudako failed to cheer him up.

Y/N: "I've...never really saved anyone in my life. My time as Prince and being cemented into a King, it was deaths that I only caused through war. Unneeded wars. I couldn't even save my own people for crying out loud..."

Gudako: "Y/N..."

Y/N: "No, it's true. I can't beat the facts. But master, before my time here on this Earth is gone...I want to settle the score."

Grabbing her hands lightly. His armor deformed off of him. Turning into ashes that were gone with the wind. Here, he was wearing a short-sleeved hoodie and some pants.

His height had came down a bit, but he was still towering over Gudako even at 6'2".

Y/N: "Let me at least, protect you with all of my life."

That simple sentence, caused Gudako to blush tremendously. Often looking away from Y/N's handsome but serious face.

Mustering all the strength she had, she responded.

Gudako: "S-sure!"

Giving out the lamest, sorriest, worst response she could've said.

Mentally beating herself over it. She ruined the chance of Y/N actually having some sort of liking towards her.

Gudako: "I-I mean...not just sure! Since you vowed to do that since I summoned you...but yes, you-woah!"

Brought into the warmth of a hug from Y/N, her heart began to race.

What was this...feeling?

When she usually hugs somebody, its usually to embrace someone, or even when hugging servants, its always the same as well.

But...

Why was it different with Y/N? A servant who had just been summoned around 2 months ago.

With each second of the hug lasting, Gudako finally realized it.

Love.

And with those words. She didn't believe it.

It is odd to have a relationship between a servant. Given that some do not partake in some, with either the master or servant disagreeing.

There had been some cases however, but other than that, it was rare.

So why did she think of this word to describe the feeling that was happening right now?

No clue. She'll find answers next time. Now, wasn't it.

Fate/Cinder

With the words, Cinder Ending, fixed onto the screen. Gudako couldn't help but blush and feel to click through more of the Visual Novel.

Gudako: "Why can't my Y/N be like this?"

Y/N: "You asked for me master?"

With Y/N appearing at Gudako's accident command, she yelled for him to get out of her room.

Shutting the door on him, she made sure she locked the door too so he couldn't go in.

Y/N: "Well...that was weird. Cafeteria it is then."

Walking, he set off his journey to grab something to eat. Although servants like him don't feel the need to eat, its slightly entertaining for most of them.

This included Y/N.

Y/N: "Ah...I've stopped the singularity, made myself known in Chaldea, and hey, getting my own event specialized about me released today."

He said so loud and proudly...

Y/N: "Wait, it's today?"

------------------------
Volume 1
Arc 1: Y/N Introductory Arc (1-5)
Arc 2: Astolfo and Y/N Arc (6-8)
Arc 3: France Singularity (9-18)

Volume 2 is now underway!!

A/N: This is it. The final chapter of volume 1. Thank you to all who are still reading this book. You didn't drop it and I thank you. Don't worry, we are only getting started.

Recent plans have changed, and I have decided Norse God Y/N Singularity is canceled for the main plot of Volume 2. Instead, it'll be an event that still has the same impact as the original, and don't worry, I have a lot planned for volume 2, but volume 3 will be the one that ends it all.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves here. This will be the latest chapter for a while. Fate/Cinder will be on a hiatus for an unspecified amount of time.

I'm using this time to take a break from writing this, planning, and all sorts of things.

While you guys are waiting for another update, check out my other books! Love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 353 24
(spin off and sequel to the Isekai Quartet book) (Y/n) "Zero" (L/n) was deemed as the weakest student in Union Academy, even though he was weak he wa...
1.9K 27 13
(Y/n) is, Hiyori's best friend since childhood she hang with Hiyori all the time. Due to an accident that happened Hiyori Iki is transformed into a h...
245K 3.6K 27
Y/n L/n was treated like the scourge of his world, and all because he lacks any superpower or super abilities. His parents abandoned him, people beat...
339K 9.7K 70
[Death is the natural end to a life, uneventful or otherwise.] [Those who bridge the gap between life and death battle against nature.] [To flow agai...