The Demonic Children

By zack01234

after the six Holy grail war the son and daughter of Shirou emiya the king or Blade or demonic blacksmith and... More

B.I.O (Rewrite)
Chapter 1: Final Hope (Rewrite)
Chapter 2: Crapy Memories (Rewrite)
Chapter 3: New Job (Rewrite)
Chapter 4 : Road Way to Hell (Rewrite)
Chapter 5: Let the Job Begin (Rewrite)
Chapter 6: Meeting With Boss (Rewrite)
Chapter 7: Everything But A Mystery (Rewrite)
Chapter 8: A Beautiful Tragedy (Rewrite)
Chapter 9: An Old Wound (Rewrite)
Chapter 10: Saber (Rewrite)
Chapter 11: My Dear (Rewrite)
Chapter 12: An Old Spouse (Rewrite)
Chapter 13: Meeting With The Fiance (Rewrite)
Chapter 14: Colder Than Snow (Rewrite)
Chapter 15: Why Are You Crying (Rewrite)
Chapter 17: This is Our Destiny (Rewrite)
Chapter 18: Coin of Fate (Rewrite)
Chapter 19: Rise of the Main Curtain (Rewrite)
Chapter 20: From You 30 Years Ago (Rewrite)
Chapter 21: Magical Girls Fantasy part 1 (Rewrite)
Chapter 22: Magical Girls Fantasy part 2 (Rewrite)
chapter 24: archer of Shinjuku
chapter 25: painfull yet happy memory
chapter 26: cursed heart
chapter 27: another big problem
chapter 28: mother issue
chapter 29: key to be summon
chapter 30: class observesion
chapter 31: misfortune
chapter 32: explanation to leader
chapter 33: infamous killer
chapter 34: help have arive
chapter 35: true excalibur
chapter 36: reunited
chapter 37: meeting the in law
chapter 38: summit
chapter 39: old enemy
B.I.O
chapter 40: emiya vs kotomine part 1
chapter 41: emiya vs kotomine part 2
chapter 42: the devil worse fear
chapter 43: Ayato real self
chapter 44: transfer student
chapter 45: summer plan
chapter 46: kyoto
chapter 47: the gods discussion
chapter 48 : the youkai
chapter 49: Hero factions
chapter 50: kyoto battle
chapter 51: enemy caster
N/A (rewrite)

Chapter 16: What Are You Crying For (Rewrite)

1.8K 36 6
By zack01234

The day of the wedding had come, everyone had gather today in this joyfull ceremony, every single high ranking devils from the noble house also particapate in this joyfull day. From the 4 great Maou, to the two main pure blooded families, that have their member marrying, and the rest of the pure blooded families, that would be attending this ceremony.

Everyone was happy at the result of the marrige, as they will witness upon a birth of a soon powerful devil that born from the union of Phoenix and Gremory. A devil families that was fame from their incredible regeneration, and their destructive capabilites, if both blood became an union. Then a monster will soon be born, and the underworld might as well, rise back to it former glory.

Though, not everyone was happy on this day, especially for the bride of the wedding, which was none other than the heir of the Gremory herself, Rias Gremory. The young girl, that had lost her freedom the day she was born, and she wasn't happy at the result of the Rating Game, not at all.

Currently, she is in her room, preparing herself for the wedding, with her Queen standing beside her, as her bride maids, and mental helper. For the current state of her mind, since she lost the Rating Game weeks ago, the wedding will be held much faster than the previous plan of the contract. Rias was disapointed, not by her peerage, because they manage to outperform themselves. Rather, she was disapointed by herself, as she boldly take the risk, rather than wait for her peerage to achive victory.

That was her biggest regret of her life, she overestimate herself when it came to strategy, that she did not found any sort of a way, to counter Riser own strategy. Back then, she though she could brute force her way out, by using her three most powerful members to take down the King. But she was wrong, she was to focus on taking down Riser, that she forgot, about getting flank silently from behind, and it was by Riser himself.

She was to reckless in her attempt to win, after lossing Asia which enrage Issei, she should've keep her Knight around her or even her Rook. For safety meassure when it came to getting flank, but no... She just had to send her Rook, to join both her Knight and Pawn in their charge, to take down the enemy King. Just to be fool, that Riser had abandoned his post, and decide to go down into the battle himself.

Not only that, but she kinda underestimate Riser a bit, as shs though, that with her Destruction Magic alone, she can win agaisnt the enemy King. But she was also proven wrong, as she never though, that Riser of all people, was that powerful when it came to offense and defense. As the Phoenix heir, was a monster with durability and endurance, that was beyond even her Rook.

Rias might also be sure, that Riser was numb to pain, since taking ten ball of destruction to the face, and having your entire body shred into dust. Was beyond the word pain, and only at that single time, she though that she had emerge as the victor, but she was wrong. The Phoenix family regeneration, was beyond bullshit, as it was proven in her naked eyes, that Riser manage to rise again from dust.

Just like in the legend, a Phoenix that rise again from dust, emerge even from powerful than before, and not only that, but the heir of the Phoenix. Held the ability to clone himself, from his detact bodypart, though they aren't truly in Riser full control, since they don't have any soul nor mind. But their power, was the same as the original, which was the reason why she hsd lost her duel.

"Banchou, are you ready?" Akeno asked.

"No, no I'm not, Akeno," Rias said with a sad tone.

Her lost had truly make her depress, as she had now truly lost her freedom, even with an absent Knight, she only had herself to blame for her reckless tactic. Though, even till now, Xenovia her Knight, haven't even call her nor did she inform her where did she went. The rest of her peerage, was trying to contact her through many means, but all those act was useless.

"With Xenovia gone to nowhere, and I can't fully utulize all of you, I am more disapointed at myself," Rias sulked in a low voice.

"Banchou," Akeno call out with a sad gaze.

"If only... If only I would've, just play it safe and slow... Maybe I can truly be free from this sackle," Rias keep on sulking in a low voice.

While she was sulking, the door to her room suddenly burst open, revealing upon Kiba her Knight, who was in alert for some sort of reasons.

"Banchou!" Kiba calls out. "We have good news!"

"What is it?" Rias asked.

"We manage to contact Xenovia!" Kiba said.

"Well, that's good to hear, now all my peerage can be here. At the happiest day of my life," Rias sniffed her tears.

"No, banchou! I mean, Xenovia have a suprise for you," Kiba said.

"Suprise? What sort of suprise," Rias asked.

"Well, she didn't truly make it clear, but she ssid, that it will let out feel free," Kiba saidm

"Banchou," Akeno noticed the code that was given by Xenovia. "Xenovia is planning to free you, from your marrige,"

Hearing her words, Rias felt relive, even though it might be false hope, at least she had something to cling on, while she is on her way to lose her freedom once for all.

"Then, let us pray and hope, that Xenovia can free me," Rias said with a hint of hope.

(Change POV)

"Boss, there is a total of 20 tower from here, and about aproximetly 50 to 100 soldiers stand by,"

"Alright, we will go down by behind, get Forneus, Paimon, and Sitri. To be ready, and take them out from behind," Rider let out his command.

Currently, Rider the Counter Guardian who worked under Alaya, was standing near a forest located in the gate of the Underworld, behind Rider there wa a total of 100 soldiers. Those soldiers were none other than his brothers, and the part of his Noble Phantasm, normally with the sheer size of numbers that Rider had pose.

Would deffenitly take notice of the guards of the Underworld, not only from the numbers of soldiers, but there was also alot of iron box that is filled with weapons, lying around in the forest. With his soldiers going around, grabbing each boxs near the forest, and taking out weapons from each boxs. Those weapons in total, was beyond futuristic from the current firearms weapons, that is in this era.

Equip with many types of firearms, ranging from Snipper, SMG, Shotgun, and AR. Not only that, but there was also alot of explosive that they had brought into their mission. Beside a modern era weapons, they also brought alot of weapons that derive from the medieval era, but those weapons was Mystic Code and was modify to held the affinity of an anti-demon, so that they can take down not only Beast VI, but also some devils on their way.

But how did Rider manage to hide all of this? Well, that was because of the ability of one of his commander, one of the 72 pillars of Ars Goetia. Flauros, a demon of deception and lie, a demon that had arrived under a vessel of a heroic spirit or Counter Guardian in this case. Being summoned under the class of Archer because of his King Noble Phantasm, even though either Caster or Assassin, would be a better class for him. But because of the lore that he possessed and built to, in their previous timeline, force him to be summon under the class of Archer.

Flauros ability is to create a domain that can blend anything and everyone into every single sorrounding they are in, being a demon who always tells only lies, Flauros possessed a powerful magic to even trick both reality and space itself, for them to blend, and make everyone cannot notice their pressence, even with the use of advance sensory, no one can detect them. As they are blend well, with the world itself, making their arrival much easier, even with the advance security system that Ajuka had create, isn't enough to detect them.

"Boss, everyone in my unit have gear up, and we are ready, to go in,"

A voice that call Rider out, from behind, he saw a man with glasses having a bulky and wide built of a body, and a high that is the same as him. Wearing their usual attire, that was the dark green jacket with a white flower symbol, but under the jacket. The man wore a vest, a brown futuristic vest, that held two pistols, a set of grenade, and two long machete. With his sharp black hair being slick back, and a bald side between his left and right head.

"Good, then go and tell your units, to go down first, we need to go in silently, and do not! By any mean, do anything stupid, Forneus!" Rider said with a serious tone at the last part.

"Yeah, I get it," the man revealed his identity as Forneus, scratch the back of his head. "But beside that, Sitri mount is ready anytime you want! We have loaded all our resource, and all our soldiers are already equiped,"

"Alright," Rider then left his post, as he walk pass Forneus, he then put his hand on his shoulder. "If the plan fail, do not hesitate to escape,"

"Boss, you worried about us to much," Forneus smiled at his leader and eldest brother figure act. "We have years of experience with this kind of acts, failing you is but a sin to us, and we aren't going to escape without result,"

"Then go wild," Rider smiled back, as he then left Forneus.

"On it," Forneus smiled, he then takes out his AR firearm, it was a normal day firearm that had been upgrade into a Mystic Code by their crew blacksmith. "You heard our boss! Failure is not, by any means! An option!"

(Change of POV)

"So the Ages of Gods haven't ended in this world?" Pentheselia asked.

"Yes, even if the Age of Man never strive forward in this world, and humanity had never abandoned the old way... That mean, that there is something beyond wrong in this world," Assassin said.

"That shouldn't be possible, the Age of Gods should've ended long ago," Pentheselia said.

"Thay is true, if this world is still in the Ages of Gods, then there is two main factor that cause this, that is either the King of Heroes never teach humanity to keep on advancing by themselves. Or that the White Titan never arrived nor did she finished her job,"

"Or... That she didn't even exist in this world," Pentheselia finished Assassin explanation.

"I've done my fair share of research around this world, from what I got so far, there is nothing being refer as the White Titan in this world. Which made the second main option, thrown out, thus leading for the Ages of Gods to never end,"

"And the mystery around this world is far more potent, than our original world," Pentheselia said.

"Which will make any servant or supernatural beings from our world, far more stronger, than the original power of their Pan Human History,"

"It is true, I can feel that my strenght is being boosted than when I was in the Holy Grail War, even if I got force summoned into my mature class," Pentheselia said.

"Yeah, I was kinda planning to summon your Berserker form... But I throw that plan out of the window, and I decide to thinker with the summoning, just like what the Barthomeloi did back in the Sixth Holy Grail War,"

"Either way, even with a mild Mad Enchanment that still imprinted on my origin, I am far stronger than my younger self," Pentheselia commented.

"That must be the side effect, for being force summoned from yohr original class," Assassin said.

"But thanks to the force summoning, twisting my origin, I won't die from using my second Noble Phantasm," Pentheselia said.

"Nor will you, get enrage from anyone calling your beautiful," Assassin laughed.

"That too... At least, now I can properly act as a Queen of Amazon," Pentheselia said.

"Alright, now that all those reunion craps is over with, we gotta change," Assassin then takes out a black dress out of his jacket, and throw it to Lancer. "Be quick, there is no way, I would miss the rise of the curtain,"

"Change? Rise of the curtain? You still haven't fully told me, the current affair of yout sins in this world," Pentheselia retorted.

"Come now~ there is more way I can spoil the suprise for you, beside I already prepare us the best seats to watch as the chaos unfold!" Assassin laughed like a psycho. "And... Because of this, Ruler would defenitly notice my betrayal... Again,"

"Ruler? You better tell me in full detail, about your current affair in this world," Pentheselia said.

"Don't worry, I will! After the curtain rise, you will see it for yourself," Assassin said.

(Change of POV)

Somewhere located in the abyss of the underworld, there lies upon a slumber beast, a beast that is so ugly and evil, that no one dare's to even come close to. As that beast, had hidden her true self from the world, after the lost she had suffer in the hand of the King of Knights, and Rider of Iron Flower.

The beast need to rest, if she ever want to regain back her true power, and regain back her former glory as the monster of the Abrahamic stories. She will soon rise once again, and that day had come, after she quicken her slumber for thousand of years after he arrival. She was there, watching as the great war of the Christian factions unfold, she watch them from the shadow.

Witnessing every single beings that she had long witness, the angels, the devils, the fallen angels, and the father himself. But she was disapointed, she was beyond disapointed at the result of their war, she was disapointed that the war did not felt the same as the old war that she had witness. The angels wasn't the one that she known, the fallen angels wasn't the one she had gain interest anymore, and the devils wasn't the same one that she knew long ago.

There was alot of event that unfold in the war, that she was disapointed, from the form of the Seraph of God had taken, to the reason why the Fallen Angels was lead and created, and for the Devils who aren't the same old devils that she knew, even those of the 72 pillars of Solomon. Wasn't the one, that she had known anymore, they were a whole different entity on their own, and there was also the case with the fame Fallen Angel leader that she was disapointed seeing.

Which was both Samael and Azazel, those two wasn't the Fallen Angels that she had known, in this world, Samael never betray his father and creator, nor does he ever had a second though on refusing to worship God. He was a whole other existence from the original Pan Human History, and there was also the leader of the current Fallen Angels of this world.

That was Azazel, he wasn't the same old Fallen Angel that had betrayed his creator for the selfish reason to save the life of millions, upon the day of Judgement. He abandoned his faith, and betray his creator, in his act of betrayal he taught men alot of sins in order to fight back, and his sinfulls act of slaying thousand upon his brothers and sisters, while they were distracted by the war. Painting the heaven red in their blood, and tainting the rest of his fellow brothers and sisters.

And the most disapointing thing, she had witness upon her arrival, was the death of God itself, the creator and the fame father of the abrahamic religon, was killed in the midst of their war. The beast could never accept such fact, the same old creator that was beyond bullshit! In term of haxs, back in her original world, as not even anyone can stand agaisnt such creator.

Except for those who are also powerful on their own lore, such as Shiva, Sun Wukong, Akasha, Angra Mainyu, Elder Gods, Buddha, Ultimate One, Tiamat, Kronos, Monster of God, Prometheus, Ymir, and Gaia herself. Those were the main power house that she had known, back in her original world, being the most monster amongst monster in their own mythology and stories. None can even stand a chance when it came to fighting them, as none, can even come close to the term of their sheer authority and power alone.

"My emperor..." A cold female voice with a hint of insanity call her out. "Rider of Iron Flowers, had began to move into the Underworld, they are trying to hunt you down yet again,"

"Is that so..." A menevolent voice of evil and malice itself reply.

"Yes, not only that, but Pretender is also trying to bait you out of your slumber,"

"That fool... But, it's no questions when it came to that man, he is the same sinner as I am... The one who painted the last master of humanity, in a whine of blood and deaths,"

"Then shall I dispose of him?"

"Don't, you will only get yourself kill, even with your potent poison won't be enough to kill that man... No, I shall be the one who eleminate him and Rider, if those two out of the picture. Then all that left is but Ruler, and I can take Avenger as my vessel,"

"If that is what you desire... Then I shall comply,"

"But I will need you to go and assasinate Rider from behind, can you do that... Locusta...!"

"I am but a dagger... A poison dagger, that is wield by the hand of my emperor... No matter, what order my emperor give out, I shall accomplish everything under his command!"

The now revealed identity of the woman, Locusta, a poisoner that once serve under the Rome emperor; Nero. Locusta was a mature woman that had grew out of her younger form, being summoned under the class of her prime, that is Berserker. Wearing a veil to cover her face and insanity, with a long purple hair that ia coated with poison linger around her back. She wore a dark green coat, a coat that cover her true body, and a coat that work to cover her hidden inventory of poison under her coat.

"Then I shall accept, Assassin invetation, let see... What will he unfold, once I arrived,"

"Please be warry, my emperor," Locusta then disappear into a puddle of mud.

Slowly from the midst of abyss, there lies a river of red mud, a mud that is so thick in evil and malice, that no one can survive after touching it. From the midst of the mud, a small figure rose up, it was a figure of a small female child. A child that wore a beautiful red dress, while holding a golden chalice that is filled with the mud, her face... Made the resemblence of the King of Knights, with alot of red marking and scales of a dragon, imprinted on her entire body.

A grin formed upon the child mouth, as she had finally decide to step out of her slumber, and accept the invitation of the former servant Pretender. As her lower body, slowly being swallow by the mud, she had finally decide to reveal herself once again, in this world.

"Just wait for me... Pretender!" A silent declaration of war, was made by the child.

Disclaimer: I don't own Fate and DxD

Note: now with the revealed of Beast VI, the curtain will rise, and Chaldea will soon arrived. For Locusta case, I think for those who know her lore in the 666 event of fgo. Will know, why I even add her to the story, even though I decide to put her into a different class from her original.

This is the status of Berserker Locusta;

Name: Locusta

Class: Berserker

Qualified class: Caster and Assassin

Source: Historical Fact

Region: Rome

Hidden attribute: Earth

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

(Parameter)

Strength: D

Agility: D

Endurance: C

Mana: A

Luck: B

NP: EX
___________________________________________

(Class skill)

Mad Enhancement: B

An insanity that was formed once her emperor Nero commit her suicide, Locusta had gone mad, upon the death of her emperor. This single act, soon solidify her current state of becoming a Berserker, even if this was her worse class. This is also her best class, since she is summoned under her prime form, as under this class she achieve a vast amount of knowledge when it came to poison. But this Mad Enchanment, worked more of an obsession rather than something she was mad for, as she keep on obsessing over her fallen emperor, even in her death.

She will never accept the fact, that her beautiful and glory of an emperor had fallen, if she were to be summoned under a regular Holy Grail War. She will view, anyone that is female, and have the resemblence of her former emperor as Nero. If that happened, she won't hesitate to betrayed her master for the sake of her obssession.

Territory Creation: C

Even though, Locusta was summon in the Berserker class, she still retain her skill to peform and create her workshop, so that she can create further posion.

(Personal skill)

- First Killer of Rome (A)

Being the first ever killer of Rome, Locusta was infamous for her hidous deeds through out her era, as this skill grant Locusta the method to make herself invisible in the sense of anyone. A skill that always passive, where ever Locusta goes, anyone that is in about 50 meter around her, will had their six sense shut down. Letting her pressence to not be notice, as even electrical technology, won't work to detect her, and even taking a picture of her will disappear once she step out of battle.

With their six sense shut down, they won't be able to feel Locusta pressence, but this skill will drop once she decide to kill someone from behind. The first kill, will reveal her presence, under daylight this skill will drop once she get her first kill. But on dead of night, her pressence won't ever be notice by anyone, even after killing her target, the skill won't drop her presence. On daylight, if her method of kill exclude from the use of poison, her skill will drop. But if she use poison, then no one can notice her, as once she lay her trap, she will disappear back into the shadow.

- Never Ending Obsession (B)

Her unwaver obsession of her fallen emperor will never die, as long as, she never accept that her emperor is death, she won't go down. Even after sustaining  a fatal injuries from enemies, her poison, will worked for her, so that she can keep her body from dying.

- Lethal Dose of Poison (D)

An eye of a practioner, cannot be fool by anyone, a skill that grant Locusta a vission to count on how much dose of poison can her opponent handle. But this skill, can only be activate, once she at least land a single strike on her opponent, ans on that strike, she must recieve even the small ounch of her target blood, will this skill be active.

(Noble Phantasm)

- Silent of Rome

Rank: C

Type: anti-unit

Locusta of Gaul, was a infamous serial killer that serve under Nero, with her notorious deeds of killing thousands by her poison. An irragular Noble Phantasm, that was formed under the hidious deeds of Locusta, this Noble Phantasm worked more of a technique more. As it is a technique of killing in silent and behind, even if Locusta was summoned under the Berserker class, she still retain her old way of killing.

A hundreds method of killing anyone from behind, and a silent killer that can hide her identity, Locusta of Gaul, held the technique of killing that is focus more on assasination rather than fighting straight away. This Noble Phantasm, allow Locusta to perform any form of assasination, that is on the range of her poison, a silent way to kill her target, through the use of her poison.

- Art of a Poisoner

Rank: A

Type: anti-unit and anti-army

Her fame for becoming the infamous poisoner of Rome is to powerful, that it also manifest as her Noble Phantasm, this Noble Phantasm work as her libary of knowledge. Giving her any types of formula for her poison, through the use of information that she had recieve from anyone. She can create a dangenrous dose of poison that can kill them, either quickly or slowly.

- Everything for My Emperor

Rank: EX

Type: anti-unit (Nero)

A sucide Noble Phantasm, that will destroyed Locusta own Saint Graph for the sake of her emperor, a Noble Phantasm that symbolize her loyalty for her beloved emperor. Anyone who Locusta saw as Nero, will worked for this Noble Phantasm, as at the cost of herself. She can empower them beyond their limiter, and forcing them to go down in a path of a monster.

If it were to be normal Nero being effected by this Noble Phantasm, she would gain a tremendous boost in her entire status. But there is a price, that is for her mind to slowly get corrupted by Locusta vile loyalty, slowly, it will drive Nero down to becoming Mother Harlot or Beast VI. As this Noble Phantasm, is a double edge that work and work agaisnt Nero herself, she can deactivate the effect of this Noble Phantasm by killing herself, before her Saint Graph and mind, get tainted.

And this is for Lancer Pentheselia;

Name: Pentheselia

Grand class: Lancer

Qualified class: Berserker and Rider

Source: Trojan War

Region: Greece

Hidden attribute: Earth

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

(Parameter)

Strength: A

Agility: A+

Endurance: B

Mana: B

Luck: B

NP: A
___________________________________________

(Class skill)

- Magic Resistance: B

Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by greater magecraft and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

- Divinity: B

As a demigoddess daughter of the God of War Ares Penthesilea boasts high Divine Spirit aptitude.

- Mad Enchanment: B

A degrade form of her Mad Enchanment, even though she was summoned under the Lancer class, her mind is still no in the right state. As summoning her into other classes, beside Berserker, as shs refuse to be summoned beside in her Berserker class. This skill was given by her own desire, that she will never back down from being the Mad Warrior, she was once.

(Personal Skill)

- Golden Rule [Beauty] (A+)

Indicates the fate of growing up into an existence that possesses a goddess-like flawless beauty, no matter in which manner she is raised. Supposedly, at the time of the Trojan War, she was endowed with a beauty that would make people mistake her for a true goddess. But the skill went up, as she accept her self for her beauty, being summoned in her prime for. She is a dignify ruler ans queen, that will act just like one, even when someone compliment her beauty, she will only reply with a nod.

- Path of War (B)

A skill that symbolize her origin and self as the child of the God of War; Ares, as this skill, grant Pentheselia a field boost. When she step into a domain, that have the affinity with war, when the affinity was a lans field with war. Her parameter will get boosted by a single rank, or plus. As she is the one, who shall walk the path of war, the one who shall become the symbol of war itself.

- Charisma (B)

Having B Rank in this Skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its Queen. The morale of military forces she commands is extremely high.

- Pride of Warrior (A)

She who walk the path of war, will never yield to anyone, nor does she wil fall to the likes of anyone that easily. As Pentheselia, will never yield in the face of a desperate situation, she will fight until she draw her last breath.

(Noble Phantasm)

- Roar of the War God

(By the name of Ares, we shall rage)

Rank: A+

Type: anti-unit (self)

Formerly a skill for Pentheselia, but when she summoned in the Lancer or any cavarly classes, the skill will manifest as a Noble Phantasm. A roar that ignite and awaken the blood of her warriors, as the blood of the War God flow through her body. Anyone under her banner, man or woman alike, will bestowed upon bravery and desire to win the war. As the roar, is a declaration of an oath to the War God, that they must win at all cause, even if they ended up destroying their body, and even die trying to achive victory.

- Trojan Reinforce

(Elite Warriors to Rush Upon My War Cry)

Rank: B+

Type: anti-army

Being summoned under the Lancer class, Pentheselia won't hesitate to use this Noble Phantasm, as she was the prime and mature form of Pentheselia.
It summons her 12 subordinates, the Amazons troops that she had once led in order to save Troy: Clonie, Polemusa, Derinoe, Evandre, Antandre, Bremusa, Hippothoe, Harmothoe, Alcibie, Antibrote, Derimacheia, and Thermodosa.

Each of them, while possessing noble lineage, had swore a loyalty oath to the queen from their heart; mighty elite Amazons, each equals a thousand soldiers. They have an outstandingly high affinity with Penthesilea’s Roar of the War God, able to acquire its effect several times more potent than other Amazons. To add, they are also able to perform a function as a relay.

- Death to the Heroes

(State Thy Name Hero, and Perish Under my Rage)

Rank: A

Type: anti-unit

A Noble Phantasm that symbolized her hatred for Achilles, even if she was summoned in her prime form, she still hate the hero. As this Noble Phantasm, will force anyone to fall under the same affinity as Achilles, where it will grant Pentheselia a path to strike them down. A Noble Phantasm, that repesent her earnest desire to kill Achilles, this Noble Phantasm will deliver a fatal killing blow to anyone that fall under her gaze.

A the Noble Phantasm will target anyone under Pentheselia gaze, even her own allies if she desire to do so, this Noble Phantasm also held an anti-divine property. As it was a method and attack, that symbolize her desire to kill Achilles by her own hands, once she strike her target, her weapons and fist will tear through their defense. No matter, if they are divine or not, and deliver an unhealable wound, that will slowly kill the target from blood lost.

- Spear of Pentheselia

(The Spear that Strike Down my Beloved Sister)

Rank: B

Type: anti-unit

A spear that was used to kill her own sister Hippolyta, it is a spear, that is smeared by the blood of the divine and war alike. As this spear, also held the property to pierce through divine protection and Divinity. A spear that once killed her sister, is a spear that will pierce any divine beings in her way. Delivering a sure way death to anyone in hed way, adding the Noble Phantasm Death to the Heroes. This weapon will become even more fatal, to anyone, that she gaze as Achilles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 3 19
How far are you willing to go to get your wish granted? It's the end of 2012 in Tokyo. The seven Kings are unaware they'll be chosen as Masters for t...
208K 6.2K 23
Merlin sighed as he finished Arthur's clothes. Today was the day. The day he knew pain. The day he knew betrayal. The day he found his magic. The wor...
10K 250 22
After ten years the 5th Grail War has started. Jean Tohsaka, the daughter of Aoi and Tokiomi, travels back to Fuyuki City to help her sister. However...
6K 200 15
"...what must I do father?" "don't tell me you've grown soft towards the girl?" "RHONGOMYNIAD!" "CLARENT BLOOOD ARTHUR!!""LUMINOUS NOVA!!" "No one...