Oh Ophelia\\𝑆.𝐵-EDITING

由 biles-bilinski-

Marauders Fanfiction || summary inside || - {} editing as of now because I was very young... 更多

.Disclaimer.
Face Claims.
'Oh Ophelia. (Summary) '
☽Prologue☾
1~~~No, Nope, No Way.
2~~~The Biggest Idiot.
3~~~Hogwarts
4~~~Stars, Stares, Stags, And A Dog.
5~~~Secrets Of The Chocolate Man
6~~~Quidditch Try Outs.
7~~~Surprise.
8~~~Awkward Love.
9~~~Walburga Returns
10~~~New Years Pt. 1
11~~~New Years Pt. 2
12~~~New Years Pt. 3
13~~~Almost Normal.
14~~~Forgiveness
15~~~Snape's Tunnel
16~~~Shunned Sirius
17~~~The Truth
-A/N-
18~~~Go Get Her
19~~~Kiss Me
A/N
20~~~ Secrets Unraveled
21 ~~~ Stag Shouts
A/N
a/n
23~~~ Late Night.
a/n
24~~~Little Talks
25~~~ Why the Pranks Stopped
26~~~Sirelia
A/N
a/n finally
27~~~Dark Times (Time Skip to Summer After 7th)
28~~~Tea
discontinuing Oh Ophelia?

22~~~Quarrels and Quidditch

1.1K 33 3
由 biles-bilinski-

'Oh Ophelia'
'22~~~Quarrels and Quidditch'

☽☀︎︎☾

OPHELIA GROANED AS SHE DRAMATICALLY fell onto her four poster bed.

"What if I swing the beaters bat so hard I lose my balance and fall off my broom?!" Ophelia complained.

Today was the first Quidditch game of the season, and Ophelia's nerves were going wild.

"Sorry but honey I don't think your that strong." Marlene smirked from her place in front of the mirror that was mounted to the girls dorm wall.

Ophelia rolled her eyes and turned over and began screaming into her pillow.

Alice ran into the room at that time with her hair wet and a towel around her. "What's going on? Is Lia ok...she's screaming?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"She's fine. Just a nervous breakdown." Marlene shrugged and continued applying her mascara in the mirror. "Stop screaming or your protective little boyfriend is going to run up here to check on you." Marlene scoffed rolling her eyes.

"Yeah and I don't fancy being seen naked by Sirius Black." Alice said running back into the bathroom.

Ophelia had told Marlene and Alice about her and Sirius after they told James, and they constantly (mostly Marlene), had been teasing her about it.

Ophelia shot up and threw a pillow directly at Marlenes face, smearing the mascara all down her face and Quidditch jersey.

"You!" Marlene screamed. "Look what you did!"

"Oh please Marlene, it was bound to get ruined anyways in the game." Ophelia scoffed rolling her eyes.

"I was going to apply a charm to make it stay..." Marlene growled and threw the bottle of mascara down on the bed and began cracking her knuckles.

"What are you doing...?" Ophelia asked hesitantly.

"Getting ready to murder you." Marlene said smirking.

"LILY!!" Ophelia screamed and bolted out the door and down the steps.

"Get back here!" Ophelia heard Marlene yell behind her.

"Lily, Lily, Lily! Marlene is trying to murder me!" Ophelia wailed as she spotted the red haired girl in the corner of the room reading.

"Oh that's great, Lia." Lily muttered, her eyes not leaving her book.

"Ophelia Euphemia Potter I will find you!" Marlene shouted from the top of the stairway.

Ophelia looked at her options of what to do. She could face Marlenes wrath and most likely die, hide out in the boys dorm, or she could bolt out of the common room.

Ophelia chose to hide in the Marauders room since it was the quickest way to hide and if she ran into Sirius, hiding from Marlene would have benefits.

Ophelia snuck up the stairs when no one was looking and luckily right when she made it to the Marauders dorm she heard Marlene's voice shouting for her in the common room.

Ophelia sighed and flopped onto a vacant bed.

"Need something, love?" A voice said and Ophelia jumped up with such surprise she tumbled off the bed.

The person laughed at her and came to help her up.

"Jeez Sirius..." Ophelia said shaking her head. "No need to startle me like that..."

"Where's the fun in that?" Sirius grinned down at her.

Ophelia shrugged and sat back down on the bed.

"Is there a reason for your visit? Or are you just gracing me with your presence?"

"Both. I'm hiding from Marlene. I angered the beast a bit...she's out to murder me." Ophelia shivered.

"Oh that's nice." Sirius said nonchalantly as he began to comb his hair in a mirror.

"Your like Lily! She didn't even care when I told her Marlene was about to kill me! Do you not care either if she murders me?" Ophelia frowned.

Sirius laughed at her again. "Of course I care. I just don't really care right now."

"Ugh, I don't need her to be hunting me down, making me more on edge then I already was!" Ophelia groaned into her hands.

Sirius raised his eyebrows at her. "What do you mean? What's got you nervous today love? The game?"

"Bingo."

Sirius shook his head and flopped onto the bed next to her.

"Love, you will do just fine. Trust me. And even if you do make a mistake. I'll cover it up for you." Sirius smiled at her, kissing her forehead.

"Thanks...and that's the 3rd love you've called me." Ophelia said as she blushed.

"Anything for you, love. Now that's four." Sirius grinned. "Let's go. Hufflepuff is about to face Gryffindors wrath!" Sirius said jumping up and grabbing Ophelia's arm, dragging her to the door.

"Go easy on them, they're just innocent Hufflepuffs." Ophelia giggled.

"Please, some of them aren't so innocent." Sirius scoffed rolling his eyes.

"Care to enlighten me?" Ophelia questioned.

"No." Sirius replied simply.

"You're so mean." Ophelia whined as they walked down the steps.

"But your still dating me." Sirius said stopping in their tracks and looking down at her.

"I sadly am..." Ophelia smirked as she stood on her tip toes and kissed him.

"I found you!" A voice shouted, and Ophelia groaned as Marlene charged towards her.

•☽☀︎︎☾•

"OPHELIA POTTER HAS HIT A BLUDGER STRAIGHT AT HUFFLEPUFF SEEKER AMOS DIGGORY, causing him to lose sight of the snitch and Dorcas Meadows to increase towards it." Said the commentator.

Ophelia couldn't bother to learn his name but she thought there was a Jordan somewhere in it.

Ophelia and Sirius had made a plan that she would guard the players from one of the bludgers, and Sirius would guard them from the other.

So basically she just chased around the first bludger the whole game and made sure when the Hufflepuff beaters hit it at the players, she blocked it.

Currently gryffindor was winning 120 to 60. Each of the Gryffindor chasers had scored 4 points with the Quaffle, Hufflepuffs chasers had only scored 2 points per chaser. The snitch was yet to be caught.

"Ophelia, cover McKinnon." Ophelia heard Sirius shout and she quickly turned her broom towards Marlenes direction. The bludger was aimed straight at her head.

Ophelia leaned onto her broom, urging it to go faster. She didn't think she'd make it in time.

Right when she was within reach of hitting the bludger she hit the ball as hard as she could, making it soar over to Amos Diggory again. Hitting the back of his broom and spin out of control.

Ophelia sat there and watched as Dorcas Meadows gained on the snitch.

The whole crowd went silent as she stretched out her hand for it.

Ophelia closed her eyes and opened them when she heard the cheer of the crowd.

"THATS IT! GRYFFINDOR WINS!" The commentator shouted.

Ophelia cheered and soared to the ground.

She hopped off her broom but was tackled into a hug by Marlene.

"Even though I tried to end your life today, you saved mine from that bludger. I will forever be grateful." Marlene said, dramatically wiping fake tears.

"Your welcome, now get off of me and let me kiss my boyfriend." Ophelia smirked pushing her arms off of her.

"Rude." Marlene said clicking her tongue and stalking away.

Ophelia looked around the crowd of Gryffindors gathering around the field and looked for the black hair of her boyfriend.

"Looking for me?" Someone said covering her eyes from behind her.

"Yes actually." Ophelia smiled removing his hands from her eyes.

Sirius smiled down at her and leaned down to her ear.

"You played amazing." He whispered into her ear making her shiver.

"Thank you." She said meekly blushing.

"No need to get embarrassed when I show you affection." Sirius laughed grabbing onto her hand.

"Yeah, I know. I just didn't date much at Beauxbatons..." Ophelia said biting her lip.

"Seriously? Not even one person? Not even a kiss?" Sirius said laughing more.

"I had one date and one kiss. I dated a boy when I was fourteen but all we did was hug each other and hold hands. Then when I was fifteen, I played spin the bottle and ended up kissing a boy named Pierre Robert." Ophelia said shaking her head.

"Was he any good?" Sirius asked her playfully.

"He actually was. Pretty good off of some of the kisses I have had lately." Ophelia playfully said back.

"You!" Sirius said putting a hand over his heart. "I'm an amazing kisser."

"Oh really?" Ophelia said smirking.

"Yes really." Sirius said smirking back.

"Well let's test that theory out." Ophelia said

"Well if that's what you want, love" Sirius grinned and tackled her to the ground kissing her.

Ophelia smiled into the kiss and there were a few cheers from the crowd around them.

"Ew, ew, ew..." Ophelia heard James and Marlene complain.

James still hadn't fully accepted they were dating.

And Marlene just hated the lip to lip contact that she had been seeing lately.

Ophelia smiled and broke the kiss, leaning into Sirius' ear and whispering, "Now that's six times Sirius..."

"You know you love it, love." Sirius whispered back.

•☽☀︎︎☾•

HI EVERYONE!

JUST A LIL FILLER CHAPTER!

I SAY THIS EVERY TIME BUT SORRY FOR SLOW UPDATES :p

I'VE BEEN DOWN LATELY BUT I'M FEELING MUCH BETTER, HOW ARE YOU GUYS THIS MORNING/EVENING? :)

I LOVE SIRIUS AND OPHELIA IN THIS CHAPTER! MY FAVORITE LINE FROM THIS CHAPTER THOUGH WAS THE ONE ABOUT HUFFLEPUFF'S INNOCENCE :p

AFTER THE SIXTH YEAR ENDS I'M GOING TO WRITE THE SUMMER THEN A LITTLE TIME SKIP TO THE CHRISTMAS OF 7TH YEAR PROBABLY AND THEN A BUNCH OF FILLER CHAPTERS UNTIL THEIR GRADUATION! FINALLY, PROBABLY SOME OF SIRIUS AND OPHELIA AFTER SCHOOL.

I'M EXCITED TO WRITE THE SUMMER BECAUSE WE WILL BE MEETING TWO IMPORTANT PEOPLE THEN :)

I HOPE YOUR ALL DOING WELL AND ENJOYING SUMMER!

UNTIL NEXT TIME!

-Sydney xx

|Word Count-1627|

|All Rights Reserved|

Published July 15, 2021

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

291K 7.7K 48
Ruby Snape vowed to protect her younger twin brother to the very end, but when he goes to Hogwarts, she is stuck at home, despite being a witch. Now...
2.1K 71 33
A marauders fanfic? A marauders fanfic with a HAPPY ENDING? *le gasp* // hand knitted beanies + shitty drawings+ inheriting a coffin + cherry tarts...
8.7K 133 71
Marauders oneshots and headcannons. A fun book of all of the mischief the Marauders get themselves into, and how they get out. Or don't, and get dete...
694 41 19
"You're just a spineless, big-headed, moron Potter. Why on earth would I go out with a fleabag like you?" "It's just, James Potter!" says Sirius, lea...